Raid and Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she'd extracted several embarrassing and humiliating confessions out of him, including one that he would promise to lick her sweaty ass clean after she went for a run right out of her leggings, and before she stepped in the shower, she simply pushed her dripping pussy on his face and rode him for half an hour. He nearly lost his breath but he didn't care as he was so crazily horny from her showing him her pussy for that long without letting him even finger it. In the end she had gotten off him, tired of not squirting all over his face. She made him stick a finger in her pussy and finger her for a while, then two fingers. She bent over him with her ass to his face and rubbed her bare ass cheeks all over his cock. It didn't take very long this time before she cried out and blasted a wet stream of warm juices all over his hand and lap. He had never seen a woman's orgasm so it drove him over the edge around two minutes later. Shuddering and crying out, he pumped his thick cock between her round, fat ass cheeks with so much force that he finally blasted hot, thick ropes of cum right in her crack and some in her ass. She didn't stop moving, much to his amazement, and used her ass cheeks to drain his balls fully between them. She finally got up, her jiggly ass overflowing and dripping with cum. She turned around and winking at him while reaching behind with her fingers, then started to wipe her own ass with her hand and stick it in her mouth. He just lay there with his mouth open as she ate all his cum from her own ass.

He went back to reality when he felt her pussy on his nose. He moaned at the memory. He didn't want to be teased like that again, but then again, maybe he did. He felt the heat of her pussy even through her latex 'skin'. He stuck his tongue out without realising it and started to lick her clothes. She reached back and felt his cock. It was as hard as steel and she knew if she sat on it, she'd get her pussy torn apart just the way she liked. She wanted him to, but not just yet. The moment he renounced MJ, she decided, maybe he could fuck her just the way he wanted. But it wasn't time. She started to grind her covered pussy against him, smiling at the way his tongue was going crazy even though she wasn't naked.

'Do you like that?' She whispered, bouncing up and down on his cock while looking down at him. 'Do you want me to be rubbing this big ass all over your face and cock again like last time?'

Peter moaned. 'Please, Mistress, don't, it's driving me insane. Please don't start - ah!' He shivered deliciously when she pressed down on his face with her pussy, using her hand to rub his cock a bit harder.

'I really want you to leave that boring, crazy vanilla bitch,' she moaned, thinking of a crying MJ as Peter walked away from her, leaving her in the dust. She wanted to be the one teaching him a thing or two and really making him pay for the ways in which he had tormented her, making her think he would never quit his cliche girlfriend.

Peter's eyes widened. 'But, she's been so good to me. Is that her only -- ah!' He cried out when she moved her big ass to his face and started rubbing it all over him. That ass! That was his weakness, the one thing he could never say no to. She pressed it down on his face and he struggled for air. She lifted him up when she felt him struggling, waited for five seconds, and then slammed that booty down on him. He moaned and gasped, his cock becoming a steel bar as he thought of fucking her in the ass before her pussy. He wanted it, he needed it. He craved her wet pussy and asshole and he wanted to do the most naughty, depraved things to her which either of them could come up with.

'I can show you depravities and a world you've never seen before, pet,' she hissed, pushing her crotch down on him and trying to clamp a nipple between her pussy lips. She was so hot and wet just feeling the lust emanating from him. She moved back and forwards, grinding all over his chest while sticking two fingers down his throat.

He moaned as he looked up at her. She slowly unzipped herself all the way down to behind her so that her soaking pussy and ass was right out there in the open. He moaned and tried reaching for her but she pinned him down. She kept her now bare pussy out of his reach and shook her head as he flicked his tongue as fast as he could, showing her how badly he wanted to lick her. 'No, pretty boy. Of course you can have this pussy and ass all you want, but you need to be sure you want to be with me. Not that skinny little bitch. Just agree to submit to a real woman now and I'll take you to heights of pleasure you didn't know were possible.

Peter groaned as she brought her slick pussy to his face. She let him take in a deep breath of her odour. It was so strong and rich, the smell of an aroused woman reaching him. She teased him with it for a while, giggling as he tried really hard to lick her. She moved so close to him that the tip of his tongue was millimetres away from her pussy... and she moved back again. He groaned in frustration. A river of precum flowed from his tip as she reached back to feel it. She laughed and moved backwards to sit right where his cock was. She pulled it up and let it rest against her pussy without letting it in. He started thrusting upwards instinctively, moaning since it wouldn't go in. She let him rest his cock against her pussy but started to move her hips in such a way that his tip was feeling her wet cunt.

'Do you wanna get in?' She leered, watching him groan as he tried to thrust up in her. He nodded. She giggled as he struggled to get away from the lips of her pussy to thrust inside her. She shook a warning finger at him. 'Uh, uh, uh, be sure to tell MJ what I want and you can fuck me senseless,' she whispered.

Peter groaned under her and tried to bring his hips and head forward, but she had pinned him down too hard. He moaned and sputtered out random gibberish. She raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

'Please, Goddess,' he whimpered, unable to take it any longer as her slick pussy was going up and down his shaft without any hope of entry. 'I'll do anything you want, but I don't want to hurt MJ. She's been so good to me and --' He stopped talking when he saw what she was doing.

She had pulled down her suit so that her ass was completely bare. She was moving it up to his face.

'N-No, Felicia!' he gasped. 'That's cheating, I didn't think you were gonna use that big ass of yours to enslave --' His next words by muffled by her slamming her big sweaty ass on top of his face and riding him. She sat on his face pretty hard but without suffocating him. She teased him by moving herself across his face, letting his nose drag across her ass crack. He could smell but not taste her -- she kept moving off his face. He moaned in frustration.

She got off his face. 'Do you agree to tell that bitch you're done? It's not such a... hard decision.' She rubbed her fat ass cheeks all over his cheeks. He tried licking between her crack but she kept moving away very quickly. He only got a couple of licks of her delicious crack and ass cheeks before she took her booty off him.

He was gasping in excitement, his rigid cock straight and stiff as a board. She reached down and rubbed his forehead after slipping off her latex gloves. She smiled down at him. 'Just say it and

...' She opened her ass cheeks as she moved upwards again and let the scent of her asshole reach his nose. He breathed in deeply and moaned so loudly that she had to sit briefly on his face to muffle the sound. He stuck his tongue out to worship her ass and she just moved upwards on his face, leaving his tongue flicking around in the air. He opened his eyes to find her ass and found her frustratingly out of reach. She suddenly lowered her ass on his face and there were muffled moans as he tried to eat it. He bit her ass cheeks and suddenly found them off his face again.

'P-please!' he gasped, finding himself so painfully hard he wanted to slam his cock into her asshole and explode in there within a minute. 'Please don't tease me, I'll do anything! I'll leave her and proclaim my worship of you in front of her if you want! Please let me have that big ass!'

Felicia chuckled to herself at the so-called 'superhero' becoming a total slave to lust and her ass. 'You sure about that? You chickened out earlier!'

'Yes!' gasped Peter. 'I'll do anything for a taste of that ass!'

Felicia decided she couldn't trust him with this. 'I don't believe you... but I think I have a solution.'

'Yes, please!' yelped Peter, trying desperately to get the scent of her huge ass in his nose. 'Anything for you, Miss Hardy!'

'Not Miss for long, I guess,' she laughed. 'I'll go with you myself and get this done... but first...' she leaned forwards and whispered into his ear.

His eyes widened. 'How the hell am I supposed to do that? I'll just -- MMMMPH!' Felicia slammed her ass down on his already tortured face and started to rub her crack across it. She opened her ass again and let him smell the ripe scent of her open asshole, then lowered it very slowly to his face. He moaned loudly, his cock starting to swell with pent-up cum as soon as his lips and tongue touched her asshole. He came all over himself as he finally got to lick and suck on her asshole and ass crack to his heart's content. He ran his tongue up and down her crack, stuck it in her rosebud, and licked all around and in her ass for several minutes. But she kept him on the edge and refused to let him cum, running her tongue in little circles all over his cockhead. She moaned as she felt him fucking her face. She pressed her big fat ass hard on his face and nose, almost crushing it. She rubbed her cheeks all over him and made him eat her out while denying him any release. She squeezed his cock head and refused to let him cum no matter what. He kept leaking out hot precum everywhere. It covered his cock, balls and her soft hands.

She kept teasing and jerking his cock as she made sure not to push him over the edge. He kept leaking precum and drool all over her ass for several minutes after it.

When he was done, his eyes were clearly glazed, he was spent, and his brain was completely mushed up on tasting her ass. She looked down and saw he was clearly within her power now. She picked him up, handing him back his suit and taking out a packet of wipes to clean up his messy cock. She left herself half naked as she was with her ass hanging out and her pussy dripping with lust.

'I don't think you can stop there though, darling,' grinned Black Cat, walking over when he finished wiping up. You've got a lot more cum in those big balls and I'll be draining every last bit of it up now!'

Peter almost fell over as he dropped the wipes. 'But we just finished such a good session!'

Black Cat deliberately knocked him down with a sweep of her leg and jumped on his chest. 'But we're just getting started, sweetie!'

Peter yelped as he tried to shuffle backwards on his ass. She sat down on him pretty hard and trapped him with her big ass. He struggled to get free. Her ass was really too big and juicy to escape from. She pulled down her latex suit further to expose her tiny puckered hole. She moved up to his face and sat down pretty hard on it. Peter's cock reacted right away, getting painfully hard. She moved her ass slowly and gently all over his face, gyrating like an exotic dancer all over him.

'Do you like that dancing, little boy?' She teased, rubbing her ass all over his face. She dropped it down again and he moaned under her. She suffocated him a little bit, dropping her fat ass on his face for a minute or so before getting up to let him breathe for around ten or fifteen seconds, then forcing his face under her big ass. Poor Peter was so hard and horny he couldn't think clearly. He tried to tell her that his cock was too sore from cumming so hard once, but she wouldn't. She reached back and started to stroke his cock again and force her ass down on his face.

'Good little boy,' she smirked, teasing him and making him sniff and smell her rosebud. 'Such a good bitch. You like that? You like being made to sniff and kiss mommy's asshole so much?'

Peter gave a barely perceptible nod under her huge ass.

'Good bitch,' she said, laughing. She stood up from his face and used one boot to hold him down. She started to rub and stroke his cock hard with the other boot. Peter's cock rose and fell slowly as she teased him. She used her boot sole to rub the sensitive underside of his hard cock and tease him even more. She switched to her heel and trapped his cock between the heel and her sole. She moved it up and down, watching his reactions. 'Awwwww, does my wittle baby boi wike mommy teasing his pee-pee?' She mocked him, walking him off with her boot in the same way she'd use her hand. 'Does wittle babwy boyo wanna shoot his dirty little cummies all over his sexy big ass and big tits mommy's boot? Or would my wittle precious like to try this ass?' She spun around without taking her boot off his cock and posed in the most provocative way possible, hands on her hips and her ass pushed out a bit. He almost came all over her heel at the sight. Even worse, she bent over and shook that fat booty at him, making him moan and grab her shoe. He started to pump his cock on her shoe himself like a horny bitch. She looked down and gaped as she saw him trying to fuck her shoe. Holy shit. She loved how much she was driving him crazy.

She took her shoe off him and giggled. He moaned in frustration as he tried to fuck the air. She swung her leg over him and sat down on his face. She started to ride his face again and push her tight asshole on his face. She reached down and started to jerk off his hard cock as quick as she could, moaning as he moved his nose round and round her tight little hole. He licked her hole as quickly as he could as she was pushing his face into it. He started to lap at it with long strokes, licking up and down her crack and rubbing his nose in it. She moaned loudly and let out a long trail of spit all over his thick cock. She started to rub it more teasingly, around the head and going up and down the shaft with just her fingertips. He let out a muffled scream under her ass.

'Do it!' She gasped, wanting to tease him to an orgasm as hard as possible. 'Cum for Mommy Felicia, little boy! Give me your cummies and --'

'AAAAAggghhhhauuuuuu!' Shrieked Peter, a huge fountain of cum blasting up from his shaft and spraying everywhere. Felicia giggled and let it spray on her face, her shoes, and even her tits, rubbing it into her and letting them bounce everywhere. She pushed her tits together, making sure her ass was riding his face and pressed down on him while his cum blew everywhere.

When they were done, his face was sticky with her ass juices and she was covered in a load which looked like it was there for months. She got off him and licked up some of the cum, loving the taste. 'I think you've covered me in your "web" all right, darling,' she sniggered as she turned around and wiggled her fat ass at him. His cock twitched but it was empty with two huge loads already blasted out. He moaned and reached for it, rubbing it to her ass and a few more drops leaked out. She stepped away from him, licking cum off her lips and put her hands on her hips. She looked down at him and winked, enjoying the sight of him starting to wank all over again to her body.

'Don't fail me, Spider-Boy,' she teased, turning around and walking away. Her ass jiggled and wobbled as she walked. His mesmerised eyes followed the motions of her ripping butt cheeks. 'I'll see you soon outside MJ's house.'

*************************************

The street outside the NYPD was deserted. Peter swung over a building on the far side and then crashed right through a window where Black Cat had told him her stuff was. He slung a web over the whole lot and pulled it out. Throwing it into the night air, he shot out another web and threw himself across to the next building. Climbing up it like a spider, he threw out another web and got her equipment to stick to a wall opposite him.

Not a second too soon. A shot rang out in the night and clipped his ear. He gasped and looked down. There was a lone cop with his gun out. He instantly used his webs to tie up the policeman's hands, throw the gun down the street and string him up ten feet above where he was.

He silenced the cop's yelling with a web to the face and took a good look at him. He didn't seem to be a fake, but he needed what Black Cat had asked for. He used a serum Black Cat had given him to knock out the cop and left him there, swinging away to MJ's home right after.

*************************************

'But why?' Gasped Mary Jane, gaping at the tall, buxom woman in front of her in a rather open black latex suit. 'Why would Peter leave me just like that? I didn't do anything!'

The woman placed her hands on her hips, towering over her. 'You didn't, except denying him his needs.'

'But we did it at least three times a week --'

'How exactly do you define a "week", honey?' laughed Black Cat. 'The time when you decided that he should go without it because his eyes wandered a little? Or because he wanted you to be less vanilla?'

MJ was speechless. She hadn't thought that Peter would've told everyone about that. Or was it his friends? Either way she would have to have a good chat with him.

There was a swishing sound and Peter landed in front of them. MJ gasped and ran to him, throwing her arms around him. 'Peter! This woman says she has claimed you and that you've gone off me. Is that it?'

Peter looked at her, but MJ detected no warmth or love in his eyes. They were blank. His face looked as if he had been having a good jump in the sack all night. He was sweaty and a little shaky.

'Yes, I'm sorry,' he said. 'She has shown me things you never did.'

MJ nearly collapsed on the ground on hearing him confirm what she feared. 'But, Peter, I never said that we can't experiment, I just --'

'Well, do it next time so you don't lose your man to a sex goddess, little girl,' grinned Felicia, walking forwards and hugging him. She rubbed his face in her bare breasts for a few minutes, enjoying the crushed look on the younger girl's face. 'Have you got it?'

Peter pointed to a pile of webbing placed at the foot of the next building.

'Excellent, love,' she said, slapping his ass. 'That means... you get to do to this ass what you could never do to a frigid little tiny tits girl,' she finished, looking back at MJ's tear-streaked face.

Peter turned around and for a moment, it looked like he might apologise. Black Cat grabbed his hand and took him away. MJ was left collapsed on the street sobbing her heart out as Black Cat leaned down and whispered in Peter's ears how good he would look under her ass. He blushed. Felicia looked back and saw MJ had seen how intimate she was planning to get with her ex- boyfriend, as she was literally lying in the street bawling.

*************************************

'So, love, how were you supposed to worship this?' Felicia swayed her bare ass in front of Peter. Both were naked and sweaty from practicing worshipping her body for hours before Felicia was ready to tease all the cum out of him.

'M-Mistress,' gasped Peter, covered in sweat and shaking from the effort of several ruined orgasms. Precum flowed from his cock and made a puddle on the floor. 'I-I have to lick and kiss your ass cheeks as many times as you want until you point to your hole, then get properly on my knees and lean my head back so you can use my face as a seat. Then you'll sit on my face and allow me to tongue that beautiful, glorious, tasty rosebud to your heart's content, and I must not move until you've finished using my face as a literal seat.'

'Good boy,' grinned Felicia, her pussy getting damp as she thought about herself being treated like such a goddess. 'And what about my feet?'