Raid and Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll snap your fingers and point to your feet, Ma'am,' whispered Peter, his cock twitching with excitement at the thought. 'And then I've to get on my hands and knees and start licking both feet like they're ice cream sandwiches. I will --'

Felicia snapped her fingers, pointed at her ass and turned around. Peter had barely stopped talking and turned his face up when she sat on his face, crossing her legs and using him as a chair. She smiled as she heard him moan and rub his nose across her ass crack, asshole and up her cleft. She knew he was enjoying it as her feet were brushing against his cock. It was such a hard, steel bar that she knew she could climb and ride it to multiple orgasms any time she wanted after she was done being worshipped. She climbed up on his face and pressed down on him with her ass.

The muffled groan and his cock pushing forwards told her he was enjoying it. Grinning, she settled down and enjoyed his ass licking skills. This was going to be one long training session, but he would be a slave to her ass, forever. She would make sure of it.

*************************************

The sun shone in through the morning, falling across Felicia's face first. She stirred a little. She looked at the window, then reached over and drew the blinds across it. She looked down and smiled. Peter was lying at the foot of the bed, his hair falling across his face. She poked him with her toe.

'Wake up, sweetheart,' she whispered, kissing his cheek. 'You have so much worshipping to do.'

Peter stirred as well. He let out a soft moan and his eyes fluttered. Black Cat nudged him again with her toe. She was completely naked on the bed. He got up on his knees. She snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. He crawled over and started to kiss them obediently. He licked between her toes, sucked them and licked the light film of sweat off her soles as well. She snapped her fingers and pointed to her round ass as she squatted in the frog butt position on her knees. He crawled over behind her and started to worship her ass. He licked a bit of fluff off her ass crack, lapped his tongue all over her enormous ass cheeks and asshole, and even on her taint and pussy. She finally moved back, bumping him with her big ass and knocking him back. She got off the bed and stood up, walking to the middle of the room.

'Now watch me as I get naked and sweaty for you, sweetheart,' she smirked, turning around and shaking her ass at him. She started to do squats, bending down to show him her ass and going back up with a little wiggle. His cock hardened into steel at this point. She kept going up and down until she had around fifty done, then bent over on the floor with her ass in the air, keeping it towards Peter. He moaned as he moved his hand to his cock, but he saw her giving him a stern mommy glance right away. She shook her head slowly, lifting one hand and wagging a finger at him. He blushed and put his hand down.

A light film of sweat formed on her body as she kept doing her workouts. Peter's throbbing cock bobbed around as she kept turning around to look at it. She winked at him and made the blowjob gesture with her hands and mouth. He got so hard at her teasing that his cock swelled to It's full size and almost burst with precum.

'Do you like that, honey?' She giggled, teasing him with another shake of her ass and doing the downward dog pose. Her ass stuck into the air as she bent over fully. He reached for his cock again on seeing her. She took a look back and noticed him. Her brows furrowed into a frown and she got up. She walked over and knocked his cock back from his hand, glaring down at his guilty face.

'You little perv,' she hissed, swinging a leg over his face.' Remember how I told you that you'll have to worship my sweaty ass after a workout? Maybe not in leggings this time as I wanted but I'll do It next time. As punishment for touching yourself instead of focusing on this phat ass like you should, you'll not get my bare ass in your face this evening. I'll work out in front of you with leggings and then sit on your face with them on so you can suck the sweat out of my thong and leggings. Beg for my bare ass but I won't give it to you, bitch.'

Peter was very pale. 'B-but Felicia, I really love your bare ass and I'll worship it even better if you want. Please don't deny me your skin, I really love teasing and worshipping your bare booty. I'll make up for strok--' He was pressed into the bed by Felicia sitting on his face so hard he thought his nose might break. She started to shake herself and gyrate on him as if she was doing a dirty dance music video. He let out muffled moans or protests -- she didn't care which -- and kept forcing his mouth up her ass.

'Stick your tongue out and clean all that sweat off me, little bitchboi,' she hissed, getting up in a squat over him and lowering her ass cheeks to his face. He licked her left ass cheek as it was presented to him, then her right on every bit of skin. He tasted her slightly sour but delicious sweat while she made him a slave to her ass all over again.

'Now the hole, you little ass munching slave,' she said. She opened her ass cheeks and let him admire her hole with his eyes for a few moments. She sat down pretty hard on his lips. She moved her ass crack up and down, covering his face with her booty.

Peter licked all over her crack and hole, tasting the stronger scent and smell wafting off her peachy ass. Her hole was tangy and tasty. He stuck his tongue in as he begged in a muffled voice for more. She made sure he was only breathing in her ass scent while she squeezed down on him.

'All right, bitch,' she said, lifting her ass up off his face. Peter gasped for air and gratefully breathed it all in. 'Just lie below my ass and breathe it in while I stroke you.'

Peter moaned in satisfaction as she squatted over him without letting him lick her ass. He breathed in deeply and she rubbed his cock head with her hand. She moved her hands up and down, teased his cock and licked his swollen balls. She cupped them in her hand as she used the other on his shaft. She spat on it and let it flow down before collecting it from his balls. He was leaking precum and moaning so much like he had been several nights before this when she owned him. She watched his shaft throb, glisten with her spit and even dipped her ass slowly down on his mouth so his lips brushed her asshole. She lifted it back out again almost right away. Peter started to fuck her hands in frustration at not getting to lick her fat ass. He made a few sounds and his body started to shake.

Black Cat instantly let go of his shaft.

'UuuuuwAAAAAggghhhaaaaa!' He cried out, fucking the air again desperately and trying to release his load. It wasn't forthcoming. Black Cat wiggled her ass over his face and avoided his darting tongue. He couldn't cum without her touch even if he wanted to. He was broken. He fucked the air some more, sweating and shaking, but he couldn't cum. He stopped as his body shook like he was having a seizure.

Felicia ignored his impassioned pleas to get him off with just a touch or lick of her ass. She got up and went to the door, her big ass shaking.

'P-please don't, Felicia darling,' whimpered Peter. 'My balls are so blue and swollen, I need a taste of your ass to cum. Please let me --'

Felicia gave him her warning look and he fell silent. She put her hands on her hips.'Be sure you worship my ass even better than that this evening in the leggings,' she said coolly. 'I wasn't going to let you worship my bare ass until tomorrow, but that could all change if you do a great job of not cumming now and licking my ass clean through my workout sweats. I'll be off to steal more things, Spidey. You can put on a sexy maid outfit like that and clean the house if you like.'

She pointed to a maid outfit she had left on the bed. It was really skimpy and barely covered anything of the body at all.

Peter blushed hard. Surely she was joking? He couldn't run around in that being Spider-Man, it was ridiculous!

'Better get started, bitch,' she said. He saw her grin and round ass leaving the room as the door closed with a finality. He walked over to the maid's outfit. Maybe obeying her wasn't such a bad idea...

*****************************

'No!' yelped the naked Peter Parker as Black Cat slowly grabbed his sensitive balls and started to roll them around in her hands, squishing them.

'Well, explain why the FUCK you would throw away the lingerie I bought so painstakingly for you then!' snarled Felicia.

'I mean, I only wanted to clean up as a normal boy! Not a maid!' gasped Peter as she took her hands away and started to slap his ass.

Peter moaned in a bit of pain, and yet in a lot of pleasure as she spanked him like she was disciplining a naughty child.

'When I say you should be in a maid's outfit, you need to listen to me!' she barked, grabbing his arm and swinging him around. She got him to fall over her thighs over her lap, his ass up in the air. He tried to cover up his cock and balls but his hands simply touched her waist and thin air. He forgot he was over her lap.

'W-What are you planning to do?' he squeaked, feeling very nervous and exposed all of a sudden.

Felicia raised her latex-gloved hand.

SMACK! SMACK! WHAP! THWACK! SMACK!

'OWWWWW!' howled Peter, feeling more and more like the naughty little boy he was as Felicia spanked his ass really hard.

'That's what you get for being naughty!' barked Felicia. Peter shuddered in both pleasure and fear as she sounded like a real dominatrix at the moment. 'First you don't tell MJ you want to leave that skinny bitch. Then you refuse to do a simple task -'

'But I would've done it!' whined Peter as she paused her spanking to listen to him. 'I just didn't want to feel that humiliated!'

Felicia started to smack him again.

Peter howled in pain as she did. But she didn't let up. 'You're so disobedient and terrible! I'm going to punish you just right and make you learn that you obey me no matter what! Is that clear?'

Peter couldn't respond because of the pain of being spanked. But she kept doing so. 'Answer me! Are you going to obey me and do what I please, little boy?'

Peter couldn't take it anymore after a couple of minutes, her hand was protected by latex and quite strong anyway. He howled in desperation. 'Okay, okay! I'll do anything you like! I won't question you!'

Felicia smacked both his ass cheeks, which were reddened and quite painful by now. 'You'll do anything what?'

'MISTRESS!' yelped Peter as she hit his sore ass. 'I'll do anything you wantAAAAAAH MISTRESS!!!! OWWWW!'

Felicia stopped spanking him and he sighed in relief.

'You're sure about this, bitch?' she demanded.

'Y-Yes, said Peter, afraid of getting another whacking on his ass.

'Fine.' She raised her hand and he barely felt the whoosh of air on his ass as she brought it down for two quick smacks on his bare ass cheeks, right in the middle. He yelped in pain and fear. She grabbed his hand and lifted him up. She turned him around to face her.

'Now stay naked like this and turn around. Lie down on that mattress over here,' she pointed to it on the floor near him, 'and I will sit on your face for quite a long time as punishment.'

Peter's cock grew harder than steel on hearing that. She looked down at it and giggled, hiding her smile with her hands.

She reached forward and stroked him a few times, winking at him and blowing a kiss. His cock throbbed in her hands, leaking a bit of precum from the tip. She wiped it off with a finger, and licked it all clean, fluttering her eyelashes at him. She bit her lip and he started to dribble all over the floor even more. She then lightly slapped his cock tip. He jumped and shrank a little, but her relentless hands kept teasing him, keeping him on the edge.

'No, bitchboi,' she said in a sultry growl which made his ass cheeks clench. 'You're not going to cum as punishment. You won't get my bare ass cheeks on your face. And you have to stay still. You may sniff my ass through the latex only, if you get your breath, but don't you dare lick or kiss it at all. You can't taste me. It's your disobedience which led to this moment.'

Peter couldn't even protest at her orders. She swung him around by his arm again, tripped him up by hitting the back of his knee with her own, and he fell on the mattress. He raised his head to try and look at her, and got a face full of her huge, curvy ass descending on his face. Her ass slammed his face back into the mattress. She wriggled and squirmed on his face to get a good seat on him.

'How is that, little boy?' she sniggered, looking back at him. 'Do you like the taste of it?'

Peter nodded dumbly, his glazed expression hidden under her ass, though his cock clearly betrayed his thoughts.

'And how's it taste, little one?' she asked, shaking her ass on his face. She pressed it down to give him a better sniff of it. 'Is it good?'

Peter instinctively stuck out his tongue to lick her latex ass. She couldn't feel his tongue through the material, but she knew he'd be too horny to think straight, so the next thing he felt was a hard smack on his leg and his cock.

There was a very muffled yelp of pain and a lot of squirming as Peter struggled to get away from her hands and she held him down to sit on his face properly. They settled in within a few seconds and Black Cat started to stroke his cock.

'I told you not to lick my ass, you horny little bastard,' she hissed.

Peter's jaw dropped under her ass and her latex-clad derriere filled his mouth. 'Hsfff dhidh hu -'

'Shut up,' she snarled, lifting her ass and bringing it down to cover his face, wiggling it to rub her scent on him, and repeating the motion. 'I know how horny you are and I realize what horny little boys do when they can't think straight. Do-' she slapped his thigh. 'You-' she flicked his cock. He winced. 'Hear-' she dug her fingers into his abs. 'Me?' she rubbed his balls and slapped them very lightly.

Peter nodded. She couldn't see what he did, but she could tell by the feeling of the way his face rubbed against her ass what he was saying.

'Good.' There was a more tender note to her voice now. 'You actually like me being your bitch Mistress, don't you though, pet?'

'Mmmmmpphhhhh,' said Peter as she twerked that fat latex ass on his face, rode him like a horse briefly, and did all sorts of teasing movements on his face with him forced to breathe it in or feel the impression of her ass on him only. He was in for a very long night of it, and at the end of it all, he was a slave to her ass for life and desperate for the release she finally granted him in the morning. A very explosive release all over her fat ass cheeks with her twisted around, wanking his swollen cock while she forced him to recite how much he worshipped his Goddess's ass, how much he would kiss it as she wished and bow down to it with a snap of his fingers. He couldn't get away no matter how much he wanted to. And he never did, despite still being a crime fighter. He was in love with a sexy criminal and her booty, his undying devotion to it being proved to her every single night no matter when she came back from her heists.

*********The End**********