Raid: Shadow Legends Fanfic

Story Info
When the player's away, the Champions will play.
4.9k words
0
951
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters and world from the game Raid: Shadow Legends.

(Tried putting as much "lore" as I could find into the story. For the most part, I'm just making the characters that I think are hot have sex.)

Duelist and Brakus (+ Cupidus and Seducer)

Start: 18.11.2022

Finish: 22.03.2023

Word Count: 4,914

The crackling and fizzing sound went on overhead unnoticed by most. As the tavern grew it's populace, those inside cared less and less about the noise, focusing more on each other and their drink. The others would all find their way here eventually anyway.

The crackling was noticed by at least one, though. Looking up at the ceiling, eyes wandering over the beams as if looking for something, "I think that was a fusion."

"I hope they're hot!" Duelist replied, slamming her mug down after skulling her drink. "Everyone here either isn't interested or I've already done. I need someone new."

An exasperated sigh bellowed from across the table. "I just finished giving out the others their drinks. If you think I'm getting you another one." A hand waved in front of her face.

"I was thirsty, besides it was your shout anyway."

"That doesn't mean you can drink it in one gulp!"

A raise of her mug, and another slam on the table. "I will drink my drink the way I want to drink it."

The opponent's hands slammed on the table in return. "And if you only drank your drink, there wouldn't be a problem. But you don't only drink your drink, you drink whichever of ours as well!"

Duelist raised her mug as if to cheers, "Maybe that's the sign you need some speed boots, Magekiller."

"Don't talk to me about speed boots, my speed is just fi-" A head leaned over her shoulder.

"So you think it's a fusion, Fireblade?" Heiress passed her half drunk mug across the table to Duelist, who accepted it happily while poking her tongue at Magekiller. "Wonder which faction they'll be in."

A roar from the Skinwalkers faction erupted. Some had risen from their seats with their hands raised in victory, while others slammed their mugs on the tables. All trying to make as much noise as possible.

Fireblade smiled as she looked over at them. "Guess that answers that question."

One of the Skinwalkers broke from the group to collect their new member from the doorway. As Panthera walked past their table, she gave a nod to the ladies, walking close enough so Duelist could feel her breeze as she passed.

If the new one was ugly, maybe I can bunk with Panthera again. Thought Duelist. Hearing her growl was always so sexy.

Panthera's growls of pleasure where not quite like a purr, though it did still have the same vibration and rumble that emanated from her chest. Duelist continued her combination of things that Panthera let her do.

Duelist's tongue licked up and down her neck, switching between kisses and love bites and a caressing hand over her breast. All while humping her wet pussy on Panthera's leg.

"He looks tough." Said Heiress still trying to get a good look over the heads in front of them.

"Would you say those eyes would make him Void?" Magekiller asked before taking a sip.

"Wonder if he's got any neat passives," Fireblade added after turning back into the table. "that must be nice."

"Yeah, it would be nice to have more than one move." Agreed Magekiller. Heiress straightened up in her spot, pretending to be invested in counting how many grain lines there were on the table.

Finally snapping out of her memories, Duelist turned around to look at this new champion just at the right time. Her eyes perused up and down his body as she leant back on the table. Stretching her legs out into the walk way in a subtle attempt to grab his attention. Trying to take up space on her corner of the table to show off as much of herself as possible.

Panthera lead the way to the rest of their faction. She saw Duelist's display and walked on with a sly grin unnoticed by her and the rest of the table.

The canine head of the new champion scanned the tavern's inhabitants as he walked through the crowd. He got a lot of stares but figured that would be the norm for new champions. He tends to forget the purple smoke that flows from his eyes and hands. He noticed his new comrade slightly step out of the way of someone's foot in the walkway.

A brown boot with metal ankle armour caught his attention. He followed it all the way up the thigh, where the boots stopped and all that covered the mid-section was a belt with blue cloth hanging between her legs. With her legs positioned as they were, it would have been all too easy to put a hand on her thigh and have a thumb slip in between.

As he continued his gaze up her body he noticed her breast plate gave him a nice view as well. She was leaning back on the table and held her gaze while taking a sip from her mug. Tilting her head back, while her silver hair fell behind her.

He took notice of the other women on her table. They too, were watching him and raised their mugs and nodded their welcome as he continued on to his faction.

Strange, he thought. They're all wearing the same outfit.

"Welcome to the faction!" Panthera said as she motioned her hand to the rest of the members who cheered their welcome. "The Resurrected made quite the effort to get you, what was your name, mate?"

"Brakus the Shifter. Legendary Force Attack. You?"

"Panthera, Rare Void Attack. I suppose the Resurrected will probably want to-" Before Panthera could finish, a yellow glow enveloped Brakus. Ooo's came from the faction while they watched. He felt a surge of power all over and when the light dissipated, the new strength remained. "They've already started."

Minor feelings of being encumbered went one by one over his body. Head, hands, chest, feet and hands again. There seemed to be a weight on them now. When inspecting his body he saw no difference, the same knife spiked pauldron, vambraces and belt with chain mail loin cloth. It was all the same except the new feeling of power.

"Looks like you'll be ready to jump right in. Wonder where they'll put you first."

Brakus' focus was on his hands. The purple smoke rose from within them but it seemed that was not his concern. He flexed his fingers as if trying to hold something that he couldn't see.

"You'll get used to that" A new, scratchy voice came from behind and a mug of drink appeared in his hand. "Here, name's Scabrius, Epic Magic Attack. Better drink that quick or you'll be-"

An echoing boom spread round the tavern followed immediately by cheers. The floorboards trembled but it was unclear if it was from the boom or all the occupants that had now risen from their seats and began leaving.

"Well, never mind looks like you've got time." He clinked Brakus' mug with his own. "Make sure to get a good one before they're gone. See you on the field!" Scabrius downed his drink and left the mug on a table. Like the others he headed for the exit.

Brakus watched as he walked up to a woman that held two round mallets and carried a large drum on her back. Scabrius' hand drew back and slapped her arse. When she turned to assess the culprit she did so with a disapproving look. Upon seeing Scabrius' smug look on his face she rolled her eyes and bonked him on his nose with a mallet. The two chuckled and walked out together with Scabrius holding onto the horns attached to her shoulder.

Panthera sat at an emptied table and motioned for Brakus to sit. "You're the first Brakus for this Resurrected, so I'll give you the run down." He took the seat across from her.

"The first Brakus?" He asked and took a sip.

"That's right, the first. You were fused in the Portal. It's a lot of effort to be fused, usually champions are summoned with different types of stones. The summons are random so you could get more than one of the same champion at a time."

Brakus' head tilted while trying to understand.

"Take a look around, mate."

He did so and of the champions that remained, he had to do a double take.

"Seeing double? There can be more than one of us." Panthera drank. "Might not happen for you, since you were fused but the rest of us that can be drops or summoned, there can be any number of us."

"What happens when you're a double?"

"Not much. See that one over there, in the purple? That's Magekiller. She's Common so she gets summoned and turned into food a lot. Says when she comes back it's as if she's starting fresh again. Sometimes she'll have a memory of being here before, sometimes she won't. And seeing a double of herself, there's nothing special about it apparently. It's just like they're another champion, except, they're you."

"What do you mean she's food?"

"You know how you glowed just now? The Resurrected was levelling you up. You feel stronger, right?" Brakus nodded. "They either gave you a brew or fed someone to ya to get your levels up. You probably feel the weight of armour and weapons too. All to make us stronger."

He inspected his body again. Still his normal attire he walked in with. But yes, armour and weapons explain the weight sensations. He just couldn't see them on him.

He furrowed his eyes. "So, what are we getting stronger for?"

She took a sip. "Oh, you know, our beloved realm of Teleria's just under a Shadow from the Dark Lord Siroth, so we all kinda just wait for the Resurrected to summon us, make us strong and maybe we'll be able to defeat him and Teleria will be in peace again. The Arbiter is the only one who really speaks to the Resurrected. You remember that boom that happened before everyone left?" Brakus nodded.

"That's the sign they're gone, now we can do whatever the hell we want." Panthera gazed back at the table of women. "And what people usually wanna do is each other."

Brakus followed her gaze and looked over at the women. The silver haired woman was already watching him. He could almost feel her eyes pierce him. Their eyes met and she slowly stroked her finger across her lips, almost as if she were applying lipstick. He watched her insert her finger between her lips and lightly bite her nail before he turned away and took a sip of his drink.

Panthera having seen all of this too was both excited from the display and annoyed it wasn't for her. "What do you think of Duelist, then? The one in blue."

He let out a sigh and looked back. She had turned her head away and seemed to be involved in the table talk. "She's..." definitely making me want to put something more in her mouth. "I think..." I'm going to need to hear her moan real soon.

"Listen Brakus," Panthera leaned across causing the metal on the end of her plaits to scrape along the table. "If you don't tell me right now that you wanna fuck her, I'm taking her. Because between the two of us, I know I liked what I saw when we walked past, but I know her well enough to know that wasn't for me. So you gotta decide right now if you want her or she's mine."

Brakus tilted his head in intrigue. "You want her but you're fine with letting me have her?"

Panthera grinned showing great contrast with her sharp white teeth against her black fur. She looked at Duelist and replied, "I'm sure we can tag team her later."

And airy laugh arose from Brakus. He chugged his drink and stood up from the table. "I better not keep her waiting then."

Panthera's index and middle fingers stroked down her chin, straddling either side of her mouth. "No, you better not."

While listening to the conversation, Heiress caught sight of Brakus getting up. She tapped her hand in front of Duelist and jerked her head in his direction. All the ladies' heads turned to Brakus. Getting the full frontal view of his humanoid and wolf like body put a smirk on Duelist's face. Her eyes glanced past him to see Panthera give her a nod before she downed her drink and got up to go find her own entertainment for the night.

Before he said anything, Duelist rose from her seat and asked, "Fancy a tour of the place?" His hand gestured to the exit of the tavern and the two left without Duelist looking back at her party.

They left the tavern down the steps into the streets of Bastion. All things considered the Bastion was quite minimal. Some Champions could be heard training in the Guardian Ring nearby. The Forge's glow was overpowered by the Portal's beaming light. Between the Market and the Mine the last sliver of people's silhouette's could just be seen. Bastion was encircled by two-storey lodgings and down the steps in front of the Altar of Souls it descended into the encampments of each Faction.

"I trust Panthera gave you the run down of this place." Duelist said while veering to the right. When she was sitting Brakus was unaware her arse cheeks were completely uncovered. What a lovely view he had as he followed.

"She told me what was necessary." Her hips gave a little sway as she walked. With each step her cheeks jiggled and it was becoming harder to resist placing a hand.

"Let's go to the Great Hall first. What Affinity are you?"

"Force."

"Oh, we're the same then."

The Great Hall was hollow and empty. It was gently lit from torches along the walls illuminating the edges of the benches facing towards the end wall. Why benches were needed at all in here were a mystery. No one was ever in here for long and you could see what was on the end wall from the entrance anyway.

The wall was dedicated to abilities that could be upgraded to each Faction by spending medals won in the Arena. Just one of the many ways to make the Champions stronger.

"Not a whole lot goes on in here." Duelist leant on the back of a bench and arched her back, showing off the roundness of her butt.

"No one comes in here?"

"No, it's mainly for the Resurrected to check the wall." Duelist turned around to rest her butt on the bench's back rest. She didn't hear the click of Brakus' nails as he stepped closer to her. "Oh, this is nice." She raised her hand and stroked her thumb over the tattoo on his bicep.

"So is this!" His hand scooped around her thigh, fingers splayed to grip a cheek in it's entirety. A gasp came from Duelist as she was pressed into Brakus' body. In the same moment she was worried about getting a knife in the eye, his other hand grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and his long, warm, wet tongue licked the base of her neck up to her chin.

She moaned as his tongue stroked her neck. Her hands got grabby and she felt his body, the difference in texture between his fur and skin. The bumps of his ribs and scarring of previous battles. The thick belt of his chain mail loin cloth that hid her prize.

Her hands pushed away the chain mail and cradled that which she desired between his legs. His balls were being massaged, every squeeze was like a pull to bring him closer and Brakus could do naught but fall deeper into the hands that caressed him so.

Hands were not yet satisfied with what they found. Duelist crept her fingers up and wrapped themselves around his shaft. Not yet far enough out of his sheath that his knot was exposed. She stroked up and down with both hands. Her thumb swirling around the tip, spreading his pre-cum that had already dripped out. Gets excited quick, this one.

She pulled her head forward and whispered up into his chest. "I'm so glad the Resurrected left immediately."

Brakus' finger took a dive and slipped under the material that was a sorry excuse for clothing. He was long enough to reach her clit from behind. His finger slipping perfectly between her folds, lubing up from her clear enjoyment of his touch.

"I can tell."

Her grip tightened around his shaft and she pressed him against her bare stomach. More of him came out of his sheath. All the better to feel her strokes. Prolonging the sensation.

The rubbing finger on her clit was beginning to make Duelist's knees weak. She could feel the mess of her juices slowly running down her thigh. Completely powerless over the flow and drip, drip, drip, that Brakus was forcing out of her pussy.

In a smooth movement, Duelist had re positioned his shaft between her legs and licked up his peck. Playing and flicking his nipple with the tip of her tongue. Hearing his moan was tantalising, making her wonder what he'd sound like when she had him inside. She could feel the girth of his dick between her legs. He slowly thrust between her, both hands massaging and spreading her arse cheeks. When pressed together again, Duelist could feel his tip encompassed between them. It was the most pleasure she could experience without him even being inside her yet.

"Are we done playing?" Brakus' voice was gruff and he had no patience to wait for a response.

While they were inside the Great Hall, they were still in the open. Brakus carried Duelist into the corner so they were out of line of sight from the doorway. He tossed her against the wall and she put her hands up in time to prevent smacking her head on the stone.

Her hips were pulled back, her back was arched and his dick slid between her legs once more.

Duelist looked back at him. "Well, don't keep me waiting."

Brakus' long fingers wrapped around the material just barely covering her. Pulled it out of the way to lube himself up. He was drawing it out, teasing her with the hot sensation of his long dick sliding back and forth.

Her hand reached down to direct his tip. She pressed it against her throbbing clit and let him slide a little more. Fuck, it felt so good. Duelist moaned, pressing her arse to Brakus. Submitting herself to his will.

He did as she wished, but gave her only a little at a time. It was fun watching her hips fall back yearning for more. When he finally let her have it all, there was nothing to do but moan. Her pussy relaxed letting him in as far as he could go. Duelist braced herself between the wall and Brakus. Sighing and moaning between thrusts. He knew she would sound hot.

He held onto her hips, pulling her onto him with the same force as he was pounding into her. She felt the bulge of his knot with each thrust. When was he going to put that in?

The sound of their breathing echoed through the Great Hall; as did the clap, clap, clap, of their bodies.

Brakus heard it first, from outside there was laughter and footsteps getting closer. He picked Duelist up and flattened the two of them against the wall as much as he could. Her feet managed to support her somewhat on a decorative edge. There wasn't much for her to see as a hand covered her mouth, the purple smoke obstructing any glance she might have made in the direction of the noise coming through the doors.

"Come on, when is anyone in here?" An excited man's voice echoed in the doorway. It was muffled, like he was wearing a helmet. Footsteps ascended the stairs with a clanging of metal armour followed by hums of kisses.

"You're so cute when you're desperate to get your cock in my mouth." Another man's voice. "Get in the corner." The clanging of armour falling to the floor and laughter drifted to the other side of the doorway.

Duelist and Brakus remained silent. They listened as the new party made no attempt to quieten themselves. Moaning. Panting.

"How fortunate am I that this is at least easy to get-...Hard already? You are desperate!"

"It's not hard being seduced by you." Laughter reverberated through the hall. The voice didn't seem muffled this time.

"I think it's time for a taste."

There was a rustling of clothes followed by a sucking sound. The Great Hall seemed to amplify everything coming from the other corner. Not that they were quiet to begin with. Their moans confirmed absolute pleasure.

The slurping made Brakus' dick throb at the injustice of being made stationary. He continued to listen, envisioning a wet tongue sliding up and down his shaft. Saliva pouring all the way down him. Something wet squirmed between his fingers.

All the talk of cock sucking and moans made Duelist just as hungry. Brakus' fingers were right there, she worked with what she had. Her tongue squeezed between them and dragged one inside. As she sucked, the finger followed suit and fondled the inside of her mouth.

12