Raid: Shadow Legends Fanfic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duelist was being filled from both ends. His dick continued in unison with his fingers and they lulled in and out of her. Hearing someone else enjoy getting their cock sucked excited her more than she thought.

"Oh, your mouth is so good!"

The intensity of the other two increased. The breathing was deeper.

"Keep going, I'm nearly-" His words were cut short by his own moan of climax.

Like a sweet release and overflow of bliss. Overflowing into his partner who was gulping every last drop. Sucking hard to drain everything out of him.

The suckee felt a lightness to his body. Relaxed and euphoric. He could collapse on the ground and wallow in the bliss. But the urge for more was domineering.

He pushed his partner's head off his cock.

"You're not done yet, are you, Seducer?"

His fingers wiped some of the spit from around his lips. "Cupidus, I haven't even started."

Cupidus watched Seducer's his hands travel down his exposed chest and reached into his pants. It was such a mess but that was alright. He brought out his hard cock, hands smearing his pre-cum around it's head.

"See? I'm no where near finished." He teased as he stroked himself.

Cupidus turned around and lay his hands on the wall. He knew how to tease too. His hips swayed to entice. He knew his weakness was his arse. He'd said it many times before.

"Cum inside then."

That was enough for Brakus to get going again. At Cupidus' words he thrust his knot inside Duelist. She lost hold on his fingers while she gasped at the unexpected force. The thick bulge of his knot squeezing inside her.

Seducer smiled. He got up off his knees, licking Cupidus' inner thigh as he rose. Tasting his skin and the saltiness of his sweat. His tongue flicked between the cheeks of that delicious arse.

Once he stood, he massaged Cupidus' cheeks apart, his cock resting between them. Toying with him, sliding between them, the head of Seducer's cock gliding over his hole. Putting it in place, pretending to put it in. Cum made for great lube. He wished he hadn't guzzled it all down his throat.

Resting himself on Cupidius' hole, Seducer could feel it trying to suck him in. Begging him to be inside. "You know," Seducer began. "I think I might."

He thrust his cock inside Cupidus' arsehole. Pounding him with the same rhythm he was sucking him off to just moments ago. Cupidus' knees felt weak from the pleasure and grunted with each thrust.

"Come on now," Seducer slapped one of his cheeks. "you can be louder than that."

And because he was, Duelist's moans could go by unnoticed. Each pulse of Brakus' dick bounced her. Each jolt made her breathless. His fingers played with her clit again making her body go limp, enjoying the rapture.

Both parties were fucking their partner as hard as they could. With all the echoing, the clap, clap, clapping of bodies couldn't be discerned from which side of the hall they originated from. It may not have been it's original purpose but this was most certainly a great hall for fucking.

The motion of Brakus' fingers were too good. Duelist whimpered as she tilted her head back, pushing onto his shoulder. She could feel herself about to cum. She could feel his hot breath flow down onto her open chest, cooling her from the sweat of her breasts.

He was watching them jiggle and bounce. Just right there in plain view for him. He thrust faster.

She couldn't hold any longer. The heat rose from within her body as the pressure of his dick and fingers were too fantastic. She gasped as her body convulsed while cumming. She reached a hand back, holding onto Brakus' ear. Her body went tense as a wave of warmth from her pussy engorged her.

He grunted and tightly wrapped his arms around her. Pinning her in place while he came. His cum flooded inside. The release felt like it was taking all his strength out of him. He couldn't support her on the wall anymore. He set her down so she could stand on her own. Shakily, but she stood. They panted together against the wall, still connected. He couldn't pull out yet. They had to wait until the knot reduced.

They listened on as the other couple continued their pleasure. Duelist looked down and watched his cum seep out of her and splash on the stone floor. She put her hand underneath, letting some of the cum trickle onto her fingers. Just a little taste. She thought.

It was hard to keep his position when he felt so fatigued. Seducer easily slid in and out of him with such vigour. Cupidus' own cock swayed to and fro between his legs. Occasionally feeling it brush along his thigh. He didn't understand why, but it felt good. Like a byproduct from a stronger pleasure source, it was subtle but noticeable. He was still limp, though he felt himself stir again, trying for a second round.

He was too far away, Seducer decided. He wanted to hold him. His arms wrapped around Cupidus' torso pulling him up and against Seducers chest. They had perfected the art of getting his armour off quickly and his hand ran under his shirt caressing all the lumps and bumps of his sculpted body. Of course he needed to hold something with his other hand too. He slowed his thrusting and cupped his hand around Cupidus'... oh, not quite limp cock.

This is perfect, Seducer thought. He can still fuck me while I fuck him.

Seducers lips fell onto his neck. He kissed him slowly, trying to taste him through the undershirt. Cupidus' head rolled to the side of Seducer. He was trapped in a sensual embrace.

"Seducer..." whispered Cupidus. Seducer raised his head to meet his gaze. When their eyes locked Cupidus locked his lips over Seducer's.

There then became a power struggle. Who could push themselves into the other the hardest? Seducer's cock or Cupidus' tongue?

It was a good thing Cupidus had already cum. He wouldn't have lasted long otherwise. Not with the way he was being consumed. Not with his tongue inside Seducer, not with Seducer's cock inside him, not with his own cock being squeezed and stroked in Seducer's hand. His cock tried so hard to get hard again.

That throbbing in his hand, the vibration of moans on his lips. Seducer was at his limits.

His motion became longer with emphasis on the ending. Going deep inside and his hand's downward stroke, squeezing Cupidus between them. Both of them gasping. Grunting as now it was Seducer's turn to cum. How could he not with all of Cupidus' sounds? Fuck, he was hot when he was loud!

Seducer pounded him again while holding his grip on his cock. He could feel it. The build up, the heat, the... fuck!

Seducer thrust one last time, arms gripping Cupidus tighter, locking him in place as he came. The expulsion of his cum brought with it a tension and clench of his body. As if his entirety was helping his release into Cupidus.

He fell forward, causing Cupidus to raise his hand to stop them colliding into the wall. They panted together, chuckling at the unbalanced moment.

"Mmm..." Seducer mused as he kissed his neck. "Full?"

"It'll do."

The rest of their conversation as they were packing up were just murmurings. Inaudible echoes travelling through the halls. Armour was being picked up. Footsteps receded out the doorway.

Brakus and Duelest had remained connected. Slowly and tentatively he pulled himself out of her. His knot had shrunk enough he could get his release.

Duelist sighed as he did so. Of course having his cock in her was great, but finally being able to close her legs after so long was great too.

"Well, Brakus," She turned around and leant her back against the wall. "Welcome to Teleria."

12