All Comments on 'Rain'

by Barbara_Em

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The rain

very good and titillating - just need more in-depth about the sex itself- reminds me of a time with a distant cousin in 1972

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

This is a very well developed and sensitive story which displays a woman's sexual response and needs perfectly. The author has created an outstanding story. I will reread it slowly and carefully this time. It is outstanding and overall excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very good more chapters

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Could easily "see" this beautiful story -- sexy story teller!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I liked the slow build-up to them having sex, and the teasing he gave his mother.

I would hope that this was just the beginning of a long sexual affair between mom and son.

Thanks for the good read..

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I totally enjoyed your story! The descriptions of the area and the dialog between the Mother and Son seemed so real. I could almost smell the flowers! I loved the little bits of humor dotted around the story but it was the erotic tension and sexual descriptions that made this story a very very good one!! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your stories!!

Cheers

Lance

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the most enjoyable stories I have read in a long time. As other comments, you could almost smell the flowers and the other aroma's. I look forward to several more chapters. I must take up photography.

cookie404cookie404over 9 years ago
Nicely done!!!

A story with a plot. Well....well. Good sex too ! I think you cleared the bases with this submission.

Thanks

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 9 years ago
Great story!

I normally don't quibble about vocabulary or grammar, but with the quality of your writing otherwise, it stood out to me. I suspect he was obsessed with her panties, not incensed. That being said, I really liked the story and your pacing was excellent. You have a new fan.

dirk20200dirk20200over 9 years ago
Beautiful!

So very passionate..so very erotic..and very beautiful in every wonderful way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet!!!

Great story........loved the action in the barn!! VERY HOT.....thank you for making me wet!!

RamblingMadnessRamblingMadnessabout 7 years ago
Excellent

I especially liked the reluctance that gradually eroded away. You did a real good job of describing the scenery too! Made for a very clear picture of the setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb...

Thank you, thank you...

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
NICE JOB OF WRITING *****

The lead in was great, the long drive in a suv. His choice would havebeen a camaro or mustang. but got her suv. Nice action in the barn. Nice read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2?

Part 2 would be nice, what they will do in the hotel, he will fuck her long and hard and she wants to feel his cum inside her womb and tell him that she wants to get pregnant...

5 stars!!

delhootersdelhootersover 2 years ago

A very nice read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific, kept my wife and I on edge.

When is part two coming

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

I enjoyed some of the story but not all of it. Mom was too reluctant at first and her son became pervy suddenly having to jerk to her.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous