Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held on to my neck as my hands roved down her body, caressing and feeling her skin through her clothes. And her breasts! They were so damn big and soft.

Varsha had her knee against my groin and she felt my shaft lengthen, and her kiss became even more energetic. Needing more, I pulled back.

Her loose salwar was already down her pale shoulder, never touched by the sun, and I fumbled with the clothing, trying to pull it down.

"You take it of like a shirt," she giggled at my inability to remove such a simple piece of clothing. I was used to tops and skirts, but not these.

She grabbed the hems of her top and pulled it off, revealing her bra covered upper body. The bra I knew how to deal with. It only took me a moment to pull it off and throw it away.

Two large, fluffy breasts of perfect curvature and light brown nipples started back at me.

I almost fell on them but Varsha stopped me. "Let's get out of all our clothes," she ordered me, and I complied without complaint. But as we stood naked and our eyes roved over each other's bodies, I realized something.

"Condom!" I cried. I didn't have one.

"It's alright Vicky, I am on the pill and it is also on my safe day. So, unless you're carrying something, we should be good."

"Nope," I said quickly, before pouncing on her lithe form like a cat. My body enveloped her, but I didn't put too much weight on her.

I took her bugling breasts in my mouth and ravaged them with my lips, circling her wide areola and nipping at her elongated protrusions. She loved it and quickly started moaning.

Unable to wait any longer, I moved my shaft down to her slim brown crevice. I caressed the width of my member along its length and felt the tickle of her neatly trimmed pubes. I flicked her clitoris with my tip, and she squealed. But before I could take things further, she rose up and pushed me away.

"I heard you experienced folks need to be prepared. Blowjob?" she asked me coyly.

I didn't know if it was an act, but I wasn't going to correct her even if it wasn't. "Yep that's true. You need to get on you knees and suck my massive member. I was a little over six inches long, but my girth was a lot wider.

"So, get on the table," she told me.

Varsha pulled up a chair and I made myself comfortable on the cold surface of the granite. The heat from my arousal making it seem even cooler. I craved for the warmth of the body in front of me. "Oh my!" she exclaimed as she sat in front of me and observed my raging prick. Wet from the rain, her body shivered, either due to the cold or fear or guilt. "How do you put this in a real virgin?"

I simply shrugged.

She slowly leaned in and planted her plush lips on my uncircumcised tip, her lips barely covering its surface. I sucked in a deep breath as pushed down, stretching her lips and dragging them along my skin. It didn't seem like she was unfamiliar.

Her slimy tongue caressed my hole for a second, before it slid down my length. She looked at me with her almond eyes and gripped my member with her cheeks as she took it all the way to her throat.

I couldn't help but slide my hands through her hair and cover her ears as I pushed her head away. She dragged her lips over my skin and plopped it out of her mouth, saliva connecting her lower lip and my tip. Noticing the desire in my eyes, she went on it again.

Soon, she was bobbing her head over my prick, and the sounds of sucking and smacking lips played a duet with the sound of rain.

She blew me for a few minutes before I need more. I took her under her arms, our wet bodies colliding as I placed her on the table.

She lay their coquettishly, arms and legs curled. I opened her legs up and dove for her lower lips. The smell of the ocean pervaded my senses as I returned her favor. She was wet, slimy and flowing and I took her without inhibition; Playing her clitoris with my lips, flicking it with my tongue and lapping against her lips.

"Fuck me now!" she finally gasped, and I rose up to meet her lips.

I kissed her while teasing her entrance with my shaft, parting her lips but not actually penetrating.

"DO IT," she screamed at me when I flicked her clitoris with my tip.

I penetrated her in a single thrust and her back arched in my arms like a wave; Her mouth open in a lusty, silent gasp.

Ours was the tallest building around and there was no one to see us. But the concept of fucking out in the open with only the sky as our witness, titillated me to the extreme. Especially with the sharp rain drops constantly striking against our bodies and stimulating every inch of our skins. I was sure she felt the same way.

Once inside her, I didn't bother taking it slow. Both of us were being driven by our lust and her walls gripped me with a fervor I hadn't experienced in a long time.

I lay her full against the granite table and pressed myself onto her soft body, roughly grinding my groin -- feeling our pelvic bones and the springiness of our stomach. I felt her large and squishy breasts against my chest and felt her nipples chafe against mine as I kissed her and slowly rotated my hips.

After a moment, she broke our kiss and wrapped her arms and legs around my body, bringing my head to her neck. I wanted to suck on her skin, but I was sane enough to stop myself. I couldn't leave a hickey.

Instead, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and began pumping into her as I raised my head to look into her glazed eyes. But her eyes were unfocussed, and her mouth lay open as she moaned continuously. The wet smacking of her hips, the timbre and pitch of her moans, and the splashes of rain, made better music than the one from the street below.

Finally, I felt the telltale signs of a female orgasm. Her body tensed and her fingers dug into my back. Her walls clenched and I felt her grow damper as she let out a tiny scream and shuddered.

A surge of electricity raced through my body and I tried to pull out, but she gripped me with her legs. So, I dug into her body and let go, releasing myself into her depths.

***

We went back downstairs, took a shower together -- in silence, and ate our Italian lunch. Varsha came back later that evening and we fucked again. I did say she was my girlfriend for the day.

However, as promised, things went back to normal the next morning, and we never spoke about it again. Varsha cooked Dinesh an elaborate meal when he returned, and their relationship seemed to improve over the next couple of weeks, despite the flashes of guilt that passed over Varsha's face whenever I was around.

We had a small party with friends, the day before I left, and Dinesh and Varsha accompanied me to the cab. I shook Dinesh's hand and Varsha came up to me before I got on.

"Goodbye Bhayya! Visit us when you can," she said, standing tip toe and planting a quick kiss on my cheek.

*****

Author's thoughts: I certainly don't think that what we did was right, but I do not know how bad it was. Either way, I guess most of you won't be reading this if you were averse to adultery :P. Regardless, I do believe that it is awful to intentionally hurt your loved ones, especially when they place their trust on you. So please don't use this story as a justification to cheat, whether you're a man or a woman.

Feel free to critique my writing and comment on my morality, but please don't go into a tirade about it.

If people like this story, I may have other's to tell.

Read the next part only if you're interested in knowing which part was made up.

1. We didn't actually fuck in the rain, and we went back to get a condom. But it is more risqué to write a bareback scene out in the open.

2. There was no blowjob involved.

3. Her real name isn't Varsha, but I thought it'd go well with the rain.

4. The dialogue is not exact. I can't remember the exact words that were spoken a couple of years back.

12