Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my hand under the hem of Grace's dress, squeezing her thigh as my fingers move towards her pussy. I'm pleasantly surprise to discover that Grace isn't wearing panties, as my fingers trace over her lips I wonder if she has been like this all night.

Grace's pussy slowly gets wet as I rub her clit and lips, I know she wants me to slide my finger into her pussy but I'm enjoying teasing her. She wiggles moving her pussy as I rub her lips trying to get my finger to enter her.

"Fuck me," Grace whispers in my ear, her voice panting slightly as she speaks.

I smile to myself, 'Not yet," I say as my fingers focus on her clit.

"Sorry Bruce you say something?"

"No, just thinking out loud about the movie Jane."

"Well I'm off to bed," Jane leans over, her hand moving to my pants squeezing my cock through them. She kisses my cheek, with her mouth near my ear she whispers, "I sleep naked if your interested."

"Goodnight Mommy."

I'm pinching and rubbing Grace's clit, "Ahh...ohh....yes...umm...goodnight....ahh.... dear."

"You alright Mommy?"

"Umm...yes...sorry....a bit, a bit tired that all, ahh....yes....ahh sleep well honey."

"Yeah, alright, night Bruce."

Night Jane."

"Oh fuck you prick, make me come," Grace moans the moment we hear Jane's bedroom door close.

I take my fingers away from Grace's pussy, slowly I suck on them as I think, who should I fuck?

Grace is beside me, begging me for an orgasm, her body mine to with as I wish. Meanwhile Jane lies on her bed, her supple young body naked waiting for me to pleasure myself with it.

I reach my hand inside the top of Grace's dress pulling out her right breast, I rub the nipple, teasing it into a hard little rock, lowering my head I suck her nipple as I slide my finger in and out of her pussy.

I continue to tease Grace as I think about who I'm going to fuck.

"Not tonight, I need to fuck your step daughter first," I say running my moist fingers over her lips.

"Ok Bruce," Grace says getting up, the disappointment obvious in her voice.

I need to consolidate my relationship with Jane to make sure I'm always welcomed to visit and that my visiting doesn't raise unnecessary questions.

First step to satisfy Jane then Grace is all mine.

Jane is ready for me as I step into her bedroom, legs spread with her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

I take my clothes off moving to the bed, I lift up Jane's hand sucking on the fingers that have been in her pussy, I let out a hum of approval as I taste her. Moving between her legs I lower my head to her pussy, she lets out a soft shriek as my tongue touches her clit, her body jumps.

I lick and suck her pussy to an orgasm, I then kiss my way up her body to her tits.

I lick and suck her nipples my mouth moving from tit to tit, my cock rubbing against her pussy lips.

I picked up some condoms at my place this morning, now to put them to some use.

I slide my cock into her pussy producing a gasp, our bodies begin moving in a rhythmic sequence, my cock and Jane's pussy working together as one to build our orgasms.

We pleasure each other until exhausted, I return to my room dropping off into deep, sound sleep.

"Morning Sunshine," I'm awoken by Jane standing beside my bed, a smile on her face, a cup of coffee in her hand.

I'm staring directly at her long legs, she is wearing a mini skirt, I reach my hand out running it up the back of her thigh, pulling her closer to the bed as I grab her ass.

"Not now Bruce, I need to go to town with Daddy."

I'm squeezing her ass firmly, I lean over kissing the front of her thighs, I can smell her pussy as I kiss higher.

"Oh no, oh fuck, later Bruce later, Daddy's waiting for me," she says placing a hand on my head, stepping back she leans over kissing me, the front of her top falls open giving me a view of her braless tits and perky nipples.

"I'll only be a couple of hours and then I'm all yours for the afternoon."

I watch her leave, I have a raging boner, 'a couple of hours' I think as I slowly stroke my cock, 'time to find Grace.'

"That looks too good to waste," Grace says standing in the doorway naked.

She strides across the room climbing onto the bed, pushing my hand aside she firmly grabs my cock as she straddles my hips, lowering herself.

She rides me like a woman possessed, screaming with each of her orgasms, squirting her juices over me, our bodies a lather of sweat until finally I come.

She expertly milks my cock with her pussy, muscles massaging every drop of cum from my balls.

When satisfied she drained the last of my cum she climbs off my cock, replacing her pussy with her mouth and tongue, licking and sucking my cock clean.

Jane and I begin dating regularly, nights are split between her place and mine, the nights at her place coincide with days that both her and Alan will be away at times, giving me uninterrupted time with Grace.

Alan virtually adopts me like a long lost son, I'm welcomed in his home any hour of the day and night, he never questions coming home to find me alone with Grace. He even starts teaching me golf, he has a putting green at his place, it's available for me to use whenever I'm free.

Life is perfect, Jane gets more serious about me Alan hints about his big house having plenty of room if I want to move in, that it will be Jane's one day.

A dream come true I think as I unpack the last of my clothing into the not so spare room cupboard. In six months I'm living rent free with two hot sluts available at my beckon call and a man that has no idea what's happening under his own roof.

'Thank God for rainy nights,' I think to myself as my cock slides into Grace's ass.

12