All Comments on 'Rain Falls Ch. 04'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DiegoRomanceDiegoRomancealmost 9 years ago
where's the love?

Good story but you should start weaving in the man that rain met in the begging more. Don't like this guy. Less kink and rough sex. More tender and sensual loving.

TesoroMioTesoroMioalmost 9 years ago
I see the love

I see the love in him. Some words, caring about his past, even the jealousy. His care for hurting him, trying to avoid it and learn about it. They share the kink. That makes it loving for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I am just so in love with this story and these two. Their relationship is perfect for the two of them and their sex is hot. Excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The love is there

First of all, thanks much for the daily posts! I get the impression you read our comments but have the story completed by the time it is posted. And, rightly so. Rain and Eric are perfect for each other. I was this age in the 80's too. They are just figuring it all out... Kinks, gay, goth. What shines thru is Eric's love and Rain learning he is worthy of that love. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You've definitely humanized and developed Eric. I thought he was an ass, now you've shown him to be simply ignorant about what to do. It will be interesting to watch Eric's efforts to turn Rain into a real boy. Wondering if Rain will push back.

BastaBastaalmost 9 years ago
I like your style!

You are quite a good storyteller. Granted, I skimmed the first two paragraphs of Part 1 but the story definitely got a hold of me thereafter. The characters have personality, even the cameos. Now I am very much invested in the story of Rain and Eric. Love it!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I agree you've developed Eric some. I'd like to know more about his art. Will his muse return or has it already? Clearly his must leaving coincided with his favorite prostitute going MIA. But, will the change in their relationship affect his art? I'm anxious to see.

I thought it so interesting that this seemingly very sexual guy would be so ignorant about gay sex. Esp. since he'd been with Eric for a year. But, I guess b/c he was paying Eric followed his lead so it was pretty much one way. I like that it evens out the relationship a touch to have Rain be in control of teaching him the ropes....well at least till the real ropes come out ;)

I'm interested in whether Eric will eventually get curious enough to try to bottom. he's a very dominant guy obviously, but at times he lets his guard down with Rain and he has feelings for him, so I wonder. I think that'd be a bit further down the line though. I really liked that Eric wants to help him move his life forward and help him work out his paperwork issues and ecourage him to get his GED and stuff. Will Rain move in? Will he let Eric support him? That has to come to a head b/c his savings won't last too long and clearly Eric is not going to let him go back out to turn tricks.

Good story. I really like it so far.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Future Readers I agree with all the positive comments and critiques below, but hear me: pay attention to the sore throat. This is the 80's. Happy to be wrong but I think Rain is in seroconversion. The Virus is taking hold. Happy, so happy, to be wrong but Rain mentioned strep. So many of my friends thought it was strep...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous