Rain Games: Suzie's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly getting over the appearance of my rainy gift dick and acting like a proper fuck glutton, I gobbled it down, taking all five inches or whatever of very hard man meat down my throat. I sucked it long and hard as he made quick little thrusts, and only let go of it out of fear he would cum before getting into my pussy. I couldn't chance that, I desperately wanted cock inside my starving hole. Getting up I took his hand and said; let's go to the bedroom.

He walked behind me, repeatedly slapping my broad, fleshy ass as we walked to the room. It gave me a pleasant, burning tingle. This novelty was a huge turn on; Roy had never been big on sexual experimentation, he didn't even like dirty talk while fucking. I tried a couple of times but soon gave up after getting no favourable response from him and resigned myself to years of being hammered by his big tool, mostly in the missionary position. I climaxed most times when we fucked, for he had good stamina and would stay with me long enough, but other than that it was boring.

One thing he and the man before him liked though is the way I could wind my big body under cock. I am very good at that, even when doing doggy style.

I threw myself onto the bed and spread my legs wide, grabbing him and pulling him between them. He immediately got on his knees between them and positioned himself for action. But just as the hard dick jammed against my puffed up vulva and I closed my eyes in anticipation, he slid backward all the way to my middle and planted his small face smack into my shaved crotch. I wanted to scream out of the frustration of coming so near to cock and then having it snatched away. But seconds later wanted to scream from the pleasure he dug out of me with his expert tongue and lips.

I took hold of his still damp little afro and rolled my hips wildly under his expert probing tongue. When he felt he'd eaten enough he got on his knees and without help from his or my fingers sought out and found my entrance with his stiff cock and dived into my pleasure hole up to the hilt in one swift, masterful move that drew a scream out of me. He used his surprisingly strong wiry hands and spread my thighs apart. He began jabbing my pussy with quick dog-like strokes that made me feel indeed like a bitch in heat being serviced.

As is my usual habit when being fucked, I grabbed his buttocks, flattened my foot bottom hard on the bed and began to roll my hips. He pushed my hands aside and said:

"Not now, my big beautiful queen, you'll get to do that later. For now just stay still, spread wide and let your knight service you. Just let me fuck this pussy till it shed tears."

His dirty talk made my skin break out in goose bumps and I heard myself say:

"Yes my little knight, fuck my pussy, fuck it hard, I haven't had a cock in two years."

"I'll give you enough to make up for that. I'll fuck this big, sweet cunt so much you'll forget about that."

He began grinding into me and rolling his hips with amazing flexibility and expertise, like those guys in West African music videos. I'd never had this kind of frenzied action between my thighs before. I was the one who usually did that. It blew my mind how his small hard body rolled against me while he grunted loudly sending his short, fat, pointed tool in and out of me, agilely twisting his frames into angles and jabbing all the walls and roof of my gushing pussy causing a sweet pain.

I screamed as the unfamiliar probing ignited heated nerve ends with an intensity unlike any I'd ever felt before and when I breasted the finish line It was the cum of my life. I wailed and bucked and thrashed about like a crazed animal. His strong arms wrapped my big body and held me tight as I shook violently. I tried to push him off so I could fold up fetus like and melt away as I always did when cumming but he was too strong, he wrestled me down and stayed inside me, keeping up his steady pounding.

The little fucker was truly a master cocksman, the steady jabbing and grazing of his little jackhammer against my cock-hungry pussy walls, coupled with the sound of his groin slapping against mine drove me wild and dizzy with pleasure and emboldened me to demand what I wanted.

"Lower, I want it lower,"

"Below, go below," I said hurriedly.

He slowed his pace and rising up, looked me in the face and asked:

"You want me to bugger you, queen?"

"Yes my knight."

'Then tell me."

"Bugger me baby; fill my fat fucking ass with your sweet cock."

"I'll fuck your ass till it is bruised; you won't be able to shit properly."

"Yes baby yes, do that to me."

I started to rise up expecting to be put on my knees and elbows, but he pushed me down forcefully, lifted my thighs with amazing ease and pressed them onto my big boobs. The little fucker had his cock up my ass so fast it was as if he had been a sprinter in the blocks just waiting on the starter's gun. I screamed as the new experience sliced me open and the way he pierced me I just knew that he was an expert at this; this was his specialty. He grunted loudly as he pumped my asshole.

Five minutes later he brought a thumb and forefinger to my clit and within seconds my world exploded. He pressed down on my inner thighs with his shoulders, pinning me still as I quivered with pleasure. When I was done he resumed the steady pounding, riding me hard while taking a long stiff nipple in his mouth, biting into it after every few sucks. He knew some tricks, he did. He just kept on going like the Eveready bunny. My batty hole was bruised and sore and I wanted to ask him to stop, but remembering I had demanded this I kept quiet, gritted my teeth and allowed him to pulverize my ass.

Without pulling out he turned me on my side, raised one of my legs high on his shoulder as he got onto his knees then he threw one leg over mine that was on the bed and holding the other one up hammered my secondary fuck hole in that scissor position. He held me up for like another ten minutes before he gave a loud grunt and a violent push and began cumming in my bruised and tired ass. When he finally pulled out of me and released my trapped leg I sprung off the bed and with butt cheeks and anal wall clenched tightly, quick stepped to the toilet, barely avoiding a smelly and embarrassing situation.

I sat on the toilet bowl thinking of what I'd just done and surprisingly felt no guilt or fear. I was also not half as drunk as I had been earlier; I'd been fucked near sober. It was the first time in my life I'd been fucked for more than an hour non stop. I was hoping it wasn't the last. I took a cold shower and made us both coffees, mine very strong. When I got to the bedroom I found him laying on his back on the bed, his cock proudly erect and bouncing up and down. He smiled at me and said:

"You can do your thing now my queen; ride your knight from on top or below."

"After we finish this coffee," I said.

He took the cup and drank it all down in two or three quick gulps.

"I'm finished," he said smiling.

I'd only taken two or three little sips. I raised the cup and swallowed more than half of the content and placed it on the bedside cupboard. I got onto the bed and after wiping his cock clean with the wet towel I'd brought with me; I bit it playfully then straddled him. I was sore but determined to fuck till I dropped or until he was ready to leave. I'd been a long time on the shelf and I didn't know if this was going to be a one off thing. I told him like he had told me earlier just after he'd started pounding my pussy, to lie still and be served. He clasped his hands at the back of his head, closed his eyes and smiled.

I took the little fat cock and positioned it to my irritated hole, lowered myself and let it slide all the way up into my pussy that was contracting with a renewed hunger. Leaning forward I grabbed his sides below his armpits and began my ride. I started slow, grinding deep then I gradually picked up pace until my hips was whiplashing frantically back and forth, round and round side to side then I was bouncing up and down, grinding my ass cheeks hard on his groin every time I came down. From the smile on his face I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was.

I raised a big, long breast and placed it on his face. He instantly held it with one hand and started sucking the hard nipple while he used the next hand to firmly caress the other soft football. I leaned further over to ensure the breasts remained in place and I let my pussy filled with his cock slide back and forth briskly.

After a long time I rolled over easily taking him with me without separating. I spread my big sweaty thighs, bent my knees and planting my feet firmly into the mattress, clamped down with my hands on his small firm buttocks and after reminding him to remain still I began to roll my hips and belly under him. He just lay on top of me gripping my shoulders and let me bump and grind and buck and jerk under him. I couldn't believe it when I started to come yet again. I didn't try to throw him off; I just took control and shivered out my climax and continued rolling for my young lover.

I continued to love his hard cock with my grateful pussy for another fifteen minutes or so, listening to the heavy rain falling outside like the sweat rolling of me and my fuckboy. I told him it was time for him to take the reins and he gladly obliged, slamming into to me, whiplashing my pussy with his able cock. When he finally came I wrapped him tight with big arms and legs until he decided to roll off me. I felt drained and exhausted. I reached out and ruffled his head then took the softened cock in my hand and played with it till I fell asleep.

12