All Comments on 'Rain Girl'

by asadama

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 3 years ago

"their" they're try grammarly, Mistakes like this are only from a poor public school education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Winnipeg

Love the Winnipeg references. My hometown, very hot and believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good Story. Write another.

Don't feel bad about your pubic school education.

Wow. Some people....

rjc36_usrjc36_usover 3 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed your story and hope you do a follow-up.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I hope to see more of your stories and please ignore idiots that do not write!

chrishachrishaover 3 years ago

very good story I hope you continue it

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 3 years ago

Wow. The first story of yours I read -- Girl in the Painting -- I was absolutely persuaded I was reading a female author. This story, from the male gaze, seems necessarily written by a male author. To be able so persuasively to write from either gender is a very rare and impressive skill.

And yes, this story is ludicrously hot, too; not quite so sweet as the other, but intensely erotic.

MimiRayMimiRayover 3 years ago

I came here from your recently posted story, curious as to what else you might have. I like your style, a lot. You're very sympathetic to your characters, there's a gentleness and humanity about them I find very sweet. I would love to read more.

barcomberbarcomberabout 3 years ago

Very nice, grammar error I guess is from speech recognition programme that needs ruthless proof reading. Happens to me often.

Small quibble - I find it hard to believe a girl could leap up and score a bullseye on a standing man's weapon.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

excellent story! Good characterization. I have a good mental picture of each. I'm a little surprised at the speed with which the man lost his modest ways, but I suppose the rain event might do it. I'm also surprised that it was the lady's idea. I like to imagine that somewhere there are women who would initiate this but I fear this is wishful thinking. Anyway, thank you.

neil1955neil19559 months ago

I would like to see even further development of this story line. I like how your world does not have to be either-or. My friendship circle includes many who do not conform to conventional stereotypes even though I do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story, well written and nicely paced. I particularly liked the fact that you didn't bother with breast and penis dimensions. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done. It seems like your dream of becoming a writer is coming true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasadama@asadama
I am using this forum to discover if I can successfully integrate the experiences of a long and rich life with a love of language, an intense curiosity, a fertile imagination, and a touch of fantasy. Perhaps this will jump start a long-held dream of becoming a writer.