All Comments on 'Rain Must Fall'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments (Page 2)
GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new twist on an old situation. Good tale. I'll read more of this author. LP

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Trust

...in all three marriages is shot to hell. I was expecting to learn that the twins, or twins plus Mom, were all sharing the pleasures enjoyed by sexysiren. Given the mutual support the three ladies (?) showed, they all seemed to know about the game, whether participants or not. I am reminded of the West Point cadet oath, "to live honorably: We will not lie, steal or cheat, nor tolerate among us anyone who does."

IMO, all three marriages are toast.

Well done, IABH. Nice twist on the "twins" genre.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah! A truly original twist.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Relief that it wasn't her, but she covered for her sister.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
I actually feel sorry for people like this

who are twins or even triplets and one of them decides to post nasty pics and/or videos on websites. I know a guy whose wife is pretty hot and so is her exact twin sister. Both are married my friend and his wife are pretty conservative when it comes to sex but his SIL and her hubby are very liberal about it. Well, during the pandemic she decided to post some pics on onlyfans. Not just pics but some full-action vids on some other porn sites as well.

Needless to say, this caused some issues for my friend and his wife as people were thinking it was her. She is such a nice lady (her sister is nice too, just not real smart), and it was too bad this had to happen. As she said, she might as well have been the one posting the pics because they are EXACT twins so if people were wondering what she looked like naked (and many of us did but she doesn't even wear a bikini, she wears a one-piece swimsuit), they do now. The sister finally decided to pull her onlyfans site down and blur her face on the videos that were on the porn sites. That's not to say their vids weren't copied and put elsewhere and might turn up again some time.

Very cool story plotline, I haven't seen too many of them like this. I think this could have even went on longer than it did with some more plot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting concept but so much machismo, so much suffering - especially for the reader.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Something similar happened to a coworker

They weren't twins, just sisters. So he knew it wasn't his wife he found screwing in his bed. But he still divorced his wife. He said he could never trust his wife again because she clearly condoned her sister's actions be covering for her and allowing her to use his house and bed to cheat on her husband. If his wife saw nothing wrong with what her sister was doing, then she was just as capable of cheating herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Was Sienna really at the library?

I mean, even when they were caught, they were covering for each other. Both sister's clearly see nothing wrong with cheating. One was doing it, the other was facilitating it. I know there's no evidence for it, and it wasn't in the spirit of what was written, so I'm just throwing supposition out there. Was Sienna really at the library, or was she at Scarlett's house screwing some other guy? They could easily have shared the sexysiren persona, and swapped houses for another layer of cover. One gets caught, but it was the "other" sister, who would know? The husband's didn't like each other so may not have told the other. Did every photo show pubic hair, or the lack thereof? By assisting Scarlett in cheating, Sienna clearly showed her lack of morals, and opened the door to have her actions questioned.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

A very good story. I agree with the commenters his wife helped her sister have an affair. And I agree it's a reason for a divorce as his wife does not see an affair as wrong. BUT, and it's a big but, what about the child? He should consider the affect on the child and the child always comes first.

So, if his wife did not actually cheat, he should stay with her. Yes, he should be suspicions of his wife and not trust her completely.

By the way, to make the story shorter, what about a lie detector test?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Hubby's got to be more observant. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Smart husband that stood up like a man, with a great father in law. The mother must be another slut like Scarlett!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good half of a great story. This needs more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Good, son. You might have to eat a little pride and ego on this. I know it's a hard choice, but that's part of being a man. No matter what anyone tells you, the kid is most important."

What bullshit. It's not pride. It's not ego. It's character, ethics, honesty, and trust.

And if the kid is most important, it's as likely to be best for him with divorced parents as it is for him to grow up with parents whose bond is broken. Take if from someone who worked with youth at risk, I've seen plenty from homes with two parents who hate one another. Or don't trust one another. No signs of affection between them, "Mom and Dad never hug, or kiss, or touch," in the words of their own kids.

Not that the story itself is bad, love the story line. But the attitude that staying together is always better is as stupid and disproven as the one that says only husbands/boyfriends start domestic violence.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Good story, good ending. And Dad's advice was spot on.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"Is a man someone who walks away from his wife, his family, because he was wronged?" - Why would he be walking away from his family?

\

"I was so close to finding out which sister it was and then I had an epiphany." - If Sienna didn't cheat, she helped cover up Scarlett's cheating, which doesn't speak well of her attitude towards fidelity.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Good, son. You might have to eat a little pride and ego on this. I know it's a hard choice, but that's part of being a man. No matter what anyone tells you, the kid is most important."

That is a huge pile of bullshit. I know so many parents who did this, including my own, and it's never a good idea. The kids, myself included, can tell straight away what going on. It does way more harm than good.

3*. Would have been 4 but the above bullshit sends it down one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read a lot of stories on Lit, that shows women cheating to various degrees, without actually having intercourse. And the husbands trying to deal with it. The #1 point is this- If a woman emotionally cheats, or allows a man to kiss her, or touch her inappropriately , she is cheating. If your wife allows her married sister to bring a boyfriend to fuck in your house, she is giving tacit approval to her cheating, which draws her moral compass into question as well. Actions, as well as inactions, always have consequences. In this case, the wife might be mad at her twin sister, but is going to resent hubby telling her, they can no longer have contact. A better idea would be to separate for 60 days, and then go to counseling, to get everything in the open. I think the wife needs to realize, that she was actively helping her sister cheat, which brings her morals into question. I don’t disagree with the ending, however.... hubby is ALWAYS going to be undermined by the sister, who will hold him responsible for her divorce. I really do not see, this having a good, long term ending. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump her

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

The resolution in this story that needed to happen didn’t. Sienna never dealt with her tacit approval of her sister’s adultery. That was a marriage killer especially since her sister was a complete slut, going on line for hookups and she became a facilitator. Pretty clear indication of her general morals. Nothing for her husband to be happy about. his father’s take on marriage was also badly flawed. “Be a Man and stick around for your son?” In what would have been a toxic environment forever. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait. The wife bad judgment call letting her sister use her place. And yes it was not satisfactorily discussed in this story. But come on it is not cheating. You can't equate the two things. Be pissed, argue, maybe even counseling about bad decisions and trust issues, but the critics below saying it was a form of adultery. BS.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

Several points confused me. First : Sienna was at the library. Wouldn’t someone have seen her and be able to verify her alibi? Second: The baby is 13 months old. The pictures on the website were 6 months old. So the baby was 7 months old when the pictures were taken. If Sienna was breastfeeding the size of her breasts would be apparentl compared to her sister. Lastly, Baz specifically mentioned examining the labia of the woman in the pictures from the website. It is hard to imagine that he wouldn’t notice the landing strip on her mons.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

She let her sister use her house, so she thought cheating was OK. He should have seen the landing strip in the online pics. Mom was OK with not telling Steve as well? Run...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Where was the baby while Scarlett was entertaining? Was he in his crib at the house? If so, then Sienna had more to answer for. She could have said Scarlett was watching the little guy and didn't know she was bringing the scumbag into the home. But if the baby was there and she let them have sex there, she is morally deficient. By the way, the scumbag can't say he didn't know she was married. There would be pictures and baby toys everywhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She still condoned and supported her sister's cheating.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

Very imaginative, although all previously stated "problems" in the story. It isn't a detective story ... liked it.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Creative but no excuse to allow homes use for cheating. No tolerance for not telling wronged partner. This is a time bomb that will explode.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

The MC ruined his marriage in the end anyway. Not only does it involve sisters, but identical twins. Forbidding her to see or talk to her twin again forever is stupid and will eventually backfire. Also no reasonable woman that I know would ever sign a postnuptial that gives the husband everything after that event. She might take her licks for letting the sister do it on their home, but most women I know would lose their shit about a postnuptial for cheating if they didn't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ There's no question little Baz would be better off with two parents”

Not if one of them is immoral, and setting a bad example!

Also, if the wife is enabling her sister’s cheating, then she’s only a cunt hair away from cheating herself!

ZK

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - first enforcing twins to never see, or have anything to do with each other is beyond torture and a waste of time. However, in this case there were two possible identity clues - so there was no need to separate them.

What a conundrum and doubly so with twins. I could not even imagine the difficulty with triplets or quads. About the only way I would consider even dating identical twins, or triplets would be to enforce tatoos - to somewhat guarantee easily recognizable differentiation. There is a story on this website that involved triplets and one husband used indelible markers on the back of their necks to track them and eventually caught them cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many missed clues and unanswered questions. And Sis kept right on fucking guys but in hotels ...really!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Still weak stories.

Like watching "B" movies in the 60s.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. AAA+++

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

This entire story screams organic writing. It's disorganized,. It clearly doesn't know which direction it wants to go, and you didn't do anything to fix it after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok, it’s like some other of your stories, a little bit of a farce. But it was enjoyable reading. Mellow out and have a laugh. Other stories on this site don’t allow for the laugh, and that’s fine as well.

c24jc24j10 months ago

Again, a bit disappointed in the harshness of the main character. Worse was forbidding his wife to see her sister anymore. The guy is almost misogynistic in some ways. Sister may not be very smart, and seems pretty self-destructive . . . but their not only siblings, but twins! It may be time for Sienna to consider divorcing her husband and finding a more understanding partner to live out her life with. Scarlet was pretty horrible, but his level of hatred once again rings of the 'honor killing' mentality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
-1

C24j is just a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

False expectations to think that TWIN sisters won't get back together. An almost impossible ask even if you moved to another country. And what kind of special idiot doesn't take a picture with his phone when he finds someone making love in his guest room and then forgets a "landing strip?"

inka2222inka22229 months ago

c24j is a man hating idiot. It was not "harshness", it was being the nicest possible he could have been. He agreed to stay married to an immoral unethicaly piece of fucking shit who decided that cheating is A-OK in concept, even if she wasn't the one cheating. Thank god this guy's family has money for PIs. If I was writing the story, I'd have added a DNA test for the child, to drive home his pointg. But 5 stars anyway for post-nup, most idiot LW stories even when there's a reconciliation don't enforce that as part of it.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

I have to agree that C24j has a strange attitude about the relationship with the sister. It’s her or the marriage. Which one does she want more.

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler9 months ago

That was such a confusing beginning with the phones. Needs to be a bit clearer because it genuinely reads as "I had left my phone at home, so I used the phone I didn't have with me to text my wife who said she was at the library."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His wifes sister was a slut but to tell her to ever even talk to her twin sister in perpetuity was too harsh, Identical twins shsre a bond that shouldn't be messed with. SCREW HIM HE'S AN INSECURE SELFISH ASS WITH TOO MUCH INSECURITY TO BE BOTHERED WITH.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Logic doesn’t work Sienna allowed Scarlett to fuck her lover in Sienna’s marriage her. Thus Sienna was an enabler for Scarlette’s cuckolding of her husband Steve using Sierra’s marriage bed. Sierra obviously holds her own marriage and her own husband in utter contempt. Frankly by her enabling action and full participation in the staging followed by covering for her twin she shows that she is a latent slut herself. The spurious RAAC is frankly unsupported. Further Sienna gets a completely free ride for her dispicable enabling actions.

2 stars

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Women are seven times more likely to cheat than the man when they are married, and we've been lied to since the 1920's by the PEW FOUNDATION

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Emotionally taut and suspenseful. Scarlett was a bitch for throwing Sienna under thr bus at the house confrontation. And she then stupidly continues to cheat. Wow. Never really explained why Sienna covered her at first, but whole ultimately forgivable that woukd lead to some serious talks. She signed the postnup because she will never cheat. She was close to her sister and that almost her downfall. But their marriage survived when the truth was revealed.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress664 months ago

Yo these comments are friggen ludicrous

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

Nicely done. I haven't read any other cheating LW story before where the twist was identical twins. (if anyone knows of any, I'd love to hear about it!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Verity must be fucking around on Dale hence the cunt was so ready to defend her cheating slut daughters. Dumb Dale should get a PI

Hardday1953Hardday19533 months ago

Very good, Five stars

Ocker53Ocker5324 days ago

I liked it, it had me thinking and that is a dangerous thing⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I liked it, and I'm glad I'm not married to a twin. 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...