Rain Must Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, man. What is it?"

"Who were you fucking?"

"What?" He asked. "What the hell are you talking about. You saw us."

"Who was she!" I shouted. "What was her fucking name?"

"I don't know her name. We met online in a forum. Her username is sexysiren. I called her siren."

I shouted, "Mother fucker," and he flinched as if I was going to hit him.

I took a deep breath and asked, "What's her phone number?"

"I don't have a phone number. We texted through the site's DM's."

It was getting harder and harder to not hit him out of frustration.

"What's the website?" I asked.

"It's a subreddit called Chicago Hotties. She posts pictures on there. Some nude and some lingerie."

"Have you texted since?"

"Just once. She promised to pay for my car repairs and I told her I never wanted to hear from her again. I don't need this shit, man."

"You'd better not go anywhere near her or I'll be seeing you again, got it?"

"Yeah. Please, I swear I didn't know she was married."

"Get lost."

He took off and I knew he was telling the truth. He had pussy written all over his scared face.

***

The best thing about that conversation was that he said she posted pictures. I may not have the name, but I had pictures. Hopefully one showed her hands.

I joined the forum page and called in sick to work so I didn't get caught looking at naked women all morning.

Reddit wasn't too hard to figure out and soon I had my own username and joined the subreddit for Chicago Hotties. I surfed through the pictures of some attractive and some not women who mostly cropped out their faces.

I found a post from 'sexysiren' and it was a tame lingerie shot. Her hands weren't visible, but I didn't recognize the outfit so I felt better for the first time in a week. I clicked on the username and went to sexysiren's page.

There were dozens of pictures and the room was unrecognizable. They weren't taken in either of our houses. She must've used the mole hand to hold the camera because there were no shots of it.

After looking at dozens more, I was getting frustrated. I tried to identify the room, the clothes, any marks on her body, hell even her pussy lips looked like Sienna's. I was at a loss.

The pictures only went back six months so the timeline didn't help either. Sienna had lost the baby weight by then and she didn't have any stretch marks or Caesarian scar.

Another dead end and it drove me nuts. I was so close to finding out which sister it was and then I had an epiphany.

***

I walked into the house and Sienna was feeding my son.

She asked, "Is everything okay, Baz? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine. Could you make me some soup please?"

"Of course, baby. Sit down. It'll be ready in a minute."

I saw her phone on the table and sent a private message to 'sexysiren.'

I set my phone down and waited. It was excruciating.

Sienna looked at me and asked, "Baz, I don't want to press you, but are you any closer to a decision. I'm dying a little bit more every day without your love."

I was about to tell her I still loved her when my phone buzzed. I opened it and saw I had a message from 'sexysiren.'

I broke down. I wept like a baby and Sienna hurried over to me and hugged me.

"What is it, Baz? What's the matter?"

"I love you so much, Sienna. I would've died if it was you."

"What are you talking about?"

I explained my morning to her and showed her the pictures. She looked at them and laughed.

"You're an idiot, but you're my idiot, Baz."

"What do you mean?"

"Honey, you said you can't tell any differences between me and those pictures. You missed a big one."

I looked at the one that was up on my phone and stared at it.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing it," I said feeling dumb.

"Oh, honey, look."

She dropped her yoga pants and underwear and I started laughing.

"I can't believe how stupid I am. All of this was for nothing," I said laughing.

I kissed her bare mons and asked, "Is it nap time yet?"

She grinned and said, "Oh yeah! I'll meet you in the bedroom."

***

Sienna had been shaving her pubic hair since college. 'Sexysiren' had a landing strip of blond curls.

All of our problems were not solved, however. She may not have cheated on me, but she let Scarlett use our house. She tried to justify it and make excuses, but I wasn't having it.

After a couple of weeks went by, I got the PI report and it showed Scarlett meeting a couple of different guys at hotels. I gave the info to Steve and he kicked her out.

I told Sienna she wasn't to have any contact with Scarlett at all and she reluctantly agreed. She was already pissed at her and not speaking to her because of her lying to me and Steve, but she figured they'd make up eventually. I wasn't having that either.

I told her if I ever found out she was in contact with her sister, I'd kick her out. Some might think that harsh, I think of it as the only way I could protect myself. I talked to a lawyer about a postnup, but my main concern was little Baz and my state did not allow custody as part of a postnuptial agreement. I ended up having her sign one that gave me most of the assets and no alimony if she cheated on me.

She didn't hesitate to sign it.

12