Rain Tales: In The Guard Hut

Story Info
Sudden rain drove them into the guard hut and taboo land.
4.1k words
4.42
26.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's youngest sister Rema, was coming home for a three week holiday after spending ten years living abroad. I was very excited – we had always been close, she was only seven years older and had always been like a big sister to me. The memory of the hug she gave me at the airport the night she departed had remained fresh in my head all that time. She had hugged me tight for several seconds, holding her firm yet soft young body so close to my developing wiry frame that my thighs fitted between hers, enabling me to feel her lady bump pressing against my upper thigh and also her round B cup breasts pressing into my chest.

Back then, the now popular, 'decent' chest to chest with ass pushed out and away, kind of hug, followed by a mwah, mwah, was not yet in vogue. In those days people hugged like they meant it and to hell with the ensuing close contact. In later days I'd often wondered if that close hug, with her privates unmindful of the pressure against me, had been a deliberate parting gift. I held on to that possibility with the hope it was some kind of promise of better things to come, sometime in the future.

At that time she was twenty-two and I'd been crushing on her boyishly, for years. With the warm, close, parting embrace refusing to leave my memory, the boyish crush grew, along with me, and soon she was my biggest and most constant fantasy. I lived for the times when she would call home and I'd hear the soft, joyful voice on the phone. The fantasy soon became actively sexual and over the years I'd jerked off on countless occasions to a mental picture and sometimes, the latest photograph of her. I made up all kinds of scenarios in my head that led to us having sex.

Now a twenty-five year old, five foot ten, slim but muscular, young man – laughing at myself for feeling excited and thinking foolishly that Rema had been sharing similar thoughts about me over the years – I sat with family members in a viewing area overlooking the runway.

When she stepped off the plane and began making her way across the tarmac pulling her red carry-on bag on wheels behind her, I immediately recognized the beautiful, shapely, light skinned, Dougla (half black, half East Indian) woman gracefully stepping closer into view, her unmistakable, though now, slightly more fleshy, five foot eight body, hugged by a close fitting, knee length, tube-like blue dress that had no sleeves or shoulder straps, starting just across the beginning rise of what looked like firm, C-cup breasts. With her shoulder length, wavy, black hair blowing wildly in the wind sweeping over the tarmac, she raised one shapely arm and waved in our direction, knowing that we would be there, eyes fastened on her. She moved the same hand to delicately flip the errant hair.

Her long stay away from the tropics had lightened her complexion even more, and she now looked like a white woman with distant black blood. I imagined pounding between those shapely pale thighs and watching them redden. My cock instantly responded to the sight and thought, and grew increasingly frisky when we came down to the arrivals area and I waited to see her exit immigration, my mind off on a fantasy flight.

Of the six person group come to welcome Rema home, I was the last one she hugged, and in my head I wondered if she had saved the best for last, for she seemed to hug me in a tighter embrace and for a longer time than she'd done any of the others. Her softness and the close contact, along with her heady perfume caused my already puffed up member to lurch against her soft lower belly, and I thought, the only way she could have missed the demanding hardness was if she was in some kind of daze from the excitement of being at home after the long absence. In the hired minivan that took us home, I was disappointed that she was not sitting next to me. I would have loved to have that sexy, sweet smelling body next to mine – touching.

The day following her return an old boyfriend came by in the evening to pick her up. She left with him but returned in a taxi less than two hours later and it was obvious that the reunion didn't go well. I didn't gather much detail from Rema and my mother's whispers, but I did hear Rema say in an annoyed voice.

"What the hell kind of woman does he think I am ... and it's not like we'd ever been intimate before I left ... him talking about being in a hurry to make up for lost time ... can you believe that?" she exclaimed, and then they both started laughing.

The next day, a Saturday afternoon, she asked me to accompany her over to the next village to search for an old school friend she'd been told lived there. She opted to take the twenty or twenty-five minute stroll through the vaguely remembered streets, instead of calling a taxi, saying she wanted to enjoy as much of the natural feel of home as she could, for the three weeks she'd be here. All along the way she attracted admiring male glances, whistles and whispered words of flattery that she paid no heed to, keeping a pleasant but uninviting face straight ahead. I was proud that she was by my side, but a little annoyed at the guys for seemingly not thinking that she could be my lady, or maybe thinking that, but never the less, infatuated enough to disrespect me by making passes at her in my presence.

She was sexily dressed in an off the shoulder gypsy style, white, cotton blouse, ruffled across her obviously bra-less bosom and stopping short just above her sunken navel. Below the blouse was a white and gold, above the knees skirt that hugged her plump ass and full hips but billowed out from thereon. She had to be constantly holding it down against the heavy breeze, cocking her head to the side and laughing sweetly into my face every time she came near to being indecently exposed.

"Gotta be careful, I don't even have on tights under this, only panties," she said laughingly, after a particularly heavy wind had her struggling to keep the skirt down.

Those words danced around in my head and travelled all over my already excited body, causing my crotch to puff up as I tried to imagine what kind of panties were under there.

"Hope they're not G-string – just in case," I said teasingly, but really only wanting to hear what was under there.

"Nah, but not very far from that either ... and sheer," she said, chuckling and seemingly tickled by the thought.

We spent two hours at the friend's home, chatting and sipping Bailey's liqueur, which was all the young woman had. We left just before the time that I knew it would begin to get dark, because we noticed that a downpour of rain was threatening. We had been walking only about three minutes when it suddenly started to drizzle lightly. A minute later it quickly became more consistent and we quickened our steps. I knew that the neighborhood had no shops that we could run into for shelter, but I knew of a short cut across a little play field that would take us quickly into our neighborhood. As the drizzle became heavier and now with coarser drops I led her into the field and we trotted across it, she holding her dress and laughing.

We soon exited onto a houseless, narrow, access dirt street. I took her hand and led her along that until we came to an alleyway through which we hurried. This led us directly into our neighborhood onto a sparsely housed, but proper street. It was now raining, this was no longer a drizzle. Although home was just about a five minute, brisk walk away, I knew we could not reach there without becoming thoroughly drenched – a flash of lightning and heavy thunder confirmed that. Two house lots away was an old, abandoned government office. I threw my arm around her and we made it to the open gate just as a heavy downpour struck. I knew that the building often housed derelicts and other unsavory characters, so I led her into the little, door-less guard hut near the gate. In any case the building was about fifty yards deep into the compound, it didn't make sense heading there.

We both breathed a heavy sigh of relief and laughed as we settled on the musky-smelling wooden floor. Our relief was short lived because the roof of the hut was leaking in places, especially in the corner into which Rema had stepped. There was an old desk between us and the tight but dry corner I was huddled in. In front of us, a couple of feet away, water simply poured through large gaps in the zinc roof. I told Rema to come around into my corner. She walked around the desk, briefly attracting rain drops to her body, and joined me. She stood in front of me, her fluffy ass barely touching my jeans front.

Water was bouncing off the floor onto her sandaled feet and I told her to slip behind me and let me take the wet. But she pointed out that the water was hitting bare legs and barely covered feet, but if I got in front it would soak my jeans legs and sneakers which would be very uncomfortable. She also added that she liked the feel of the water hitting her feet, as it was something she hadn't experienced in a while. A sudden heavy wind lashed rain into the hut and Rema stepped back, her body pressing into mine, her fluffy ass plumb on my half erect dick. I used the opportunity to raise my hands onto her upper arms close to her shoulders. The rain was still blowing in so she remained huddled against me and my cock excited by the sudden, unexpected treat, rose to greet it. There was nothing I could do to hold it back.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, chuckling.

As a way of small talk we exchanged a few comments about the rain and the hut and then suddenly lapsed into silence, my cock lurching shamelessly against her plump derriere. The wind eased up, stopping the sprinkles from blowing in, but she remained pressed against me, sharing the growing silence. Another heavy wind and sprinkles sent her pressing harder against me. As her body sunk into mine I used the opportunity to drop my hands from her shoulders to her waist, my fingers on bare flesh above the broad belt. A few seconds later I let my fingertips barely travel about an inch or so under the belt. She gave a slight shudder – It could have been my fingers, it could have been the wind

"It's becoming cold," I said, wrapping her tighter with my elbows pulled in, onto her soft sides.

"Yes," she whispered dreamily.

My heart was pounding away in my chest as I deliberated in an equally pounding head, my next move.

When a next chilly gust of wind entered the hut, I pulled my fingers from under the belt and let my hands slide downwards and come to rest in her groin area at the point where her thighs joined the vaginal mound, one hand itching to shift eastward, the other westward. Sudden loud thunder and lightning brought a violent downpour, harder than before, hitting the roof of the hut heavily and sending water pelting against Rema's feet.

"Looks like we'll be in here for a long time," I whispered, my fingers pressing into her groin.

"Yessssss," she cried out, throwing her head all the way back along the side of my head, her pale creamy cheeks resting against my mid-brown jaw.

My cock was positioned downward, so I could feel its hardness pressing into the deep crack, and I also felt her move, and I knew she had spread her legs as if inviting my hands to take command of her pussy. But I brought them up, slowly, up under the hem of the blouse until they were touching soft bare mounds. I spread my fingers and clasped the mounds. She immediately rolled her soft behind against my puffed crotch, and her hands reached behind and grasped my hips.

"You ..." I started to speak.

Before I could complete what I was going to say, she cried out excitedly:

"Yes!"

I let my thumb and forefinger clamp stiff nipples. They were of the stout, longish type and I took good advantage of their prominence, twirling them between my damp fingers. I felt her moving her ass from side to side and then round and round against the staff stuck in the middle of it. She turned her head sideways, looking up into my eyes and I lowered my mouth to the full lips undeniably being offered up. Her tongue stuck out and I sucked on it and she somehow managed to moan despite the trapped tongue. I lowered my head further as I lifted a soft bubby and took a long nipple into my mouth, chewing and sucking gently on the stiff morsel. I felt her hands down below, forcing their way between her ass and my crotch and then she was grasping and squeezing the hard love stick. I released the nip while letting my hand fall downward and reach between her thighs, cupping the lumpy treasure in my hand.

"I've been waiting ten years for this Rema," I cried out.

"I had no idea, but now that I know, I'm going to make sure the wait was worth it," she said in a determined voice.

She spun around and dropped onto her knees on the wet and dirty floor. I felt her hands fumbling hastily with my jeans front and in no time she had unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and had it along with my briefs, below my balls and around my thighs. She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it violently, her head bobbing up and down, her mouth at times opening wide as she pressed down her head, sending the stiff cock past her tonsils causing her to gag and choke, gushing thick saliva out onto my tight balls. I held her head and began to fuck her mouth with short quick jabs. I looked down and saw that her hand was between her legs, moving in a determined manner. She was oblivious to the raindrops gradually soaking her skirt as she indulged the mouth fucking while teasing her pussy with rapidly moving fingers.

"Your skirt is getting soaked," I said.

"To hell with de damn skirt," she exclaimed, taking her mouth away from the cock briefly.

After a lengthy bout of mouth fucking, I took out the cock from her mouth and holding it in one hand, lashed her pretty, flushed and saliva smeared face and lips with the stiff rod. She groaned and grunted like a crazy woman as I cock whipped her face while her fingers continued the attack between her thighs. Suddenly she sprung up and in a quick movement dragged down, beige, sheer panties and stuck them into a pocket on her skirt. She put her hands behind her and flicked the wet skirt up and over her thick ass and onto her back, holding it in place with one hand as she moved toward the old desk and with a swift lift, brought a leg up onto the top of the desk. She arched her back inward, as she offered up the thick batty to my doting eyes and impatient cock.

I dropped to my knees and placing my face between the round and soft, creamy cheeks began to lick the clean shaven pussy looking out at me from between fleshy thighs. I poked my tongue deep into its pink, hot depths. She bucked delightedly under the attack of my tongue and lips and made loud undecipherable sounds, like she was talking in tongues to the probing tongue. I got up and drawing my hips close, crouched and pressed my cock to her wet entrance. I straightened up and drove upward into her, going deep. I grabbed the fluffy mounds, sinking my fingers into their mass and began a slow, deep thrusting, stopping to grind hard every time the base of my ramming tool pressed against her pussy lips. With every bang the fleshy ass was bouncing up and jiggling like a bowl of jello.

Slipping my hand under the blouse I grabbed the full breasts and caressed them in a gentle, careful manner as I hammered her pussy from the back – and what a back – the view of her fluffy backside and slender waist was totally mesmerizing. Though in a demanding position with one leg up on the desk and the other on the ground in tip toe, she managed to move her hips in a sensual and captivating way. Rolling their hips and ass – or wining, as we call it – is a specialty of our country women, especially the black women; they just loved to wine under, above or, as in this case, against cock. They prided themselves in being able to give a man a good wine, and Rema lived up to the reputation.

I moved my hand away from the breasts and took hold of the ample butt cheeks as I began jack hammering the pussy with quick short stabs. She oohed and aahed and moaned loudly as I pumped the pussy with hard man meat. She bucked challengingly in response, and I lifted the leg that was on the floor, cradling the crook of her knee in the crook of my arm as I lifted the other one off the desk and held it in the same manner. I shifted my body and as a result, hers, so that she was now straight, like a bird in flight, with her hands on the desk in a pushup position. Holding her like that I went into a very rapid punching of the pussy insides. She held firm, staying in the strange and stressful position as I fucked away, watching her ass bounce gloriously. As if on cue I began cumming in her just as lightning cracked and thunder rolled.

After I'd emptied into her I flipped her over onto her back on the desk and leaning over put mouth to pussy and began eating her out eagerly. With her legs pulled well back and spread for dinner, I enjoyed her private sweetmeats, alternating between poking my tongue into her pussy passage and the lumpy entrance to her ass hole. She wined vigorously under my tongue lashing, until I latched onto the clit and sucked on it, causing her to jerk and buck and clamp the sides of my head with her thighs. I ate heartily until she shrieked loudly and began cumming. When she was finished shuddering she sat up on the desk and throwing her arms around my neck, after I stood up, held me in a tight embrace, with her legs wrapped around my waist. We remained like that, in silence for a long time, lost in our individual thoughts and sensual bliss.

Soon after, the rain stopped and we hurried out of the hut and onto the wet street, marked by little puddles of water that we stepped into every now and then because of the dark. About a hundred meters from home, rain began another onslaught and totally drenched us. An hour later the entire family went out to dinner.

Sometime well after mid night, I lay on my back groggily after being awakened by a blast of rain. I opened my eyes to see if I could make out the hands of the clock on the wall in the darkness, only barely visible because of a street light that was just outside our house. To the side of my eye I detected a movement and saw that my door was being pushed open. I watched as a figure slipped in and closed the door. I knew it could only be one person. Despite the darkness I closed my eyes to within a crack and watched as the figure stopped at the side of the bed and threw off what looked like a short robe. I felt the bed sink under the added weight. Hands tugged at the fly of my boxers and slipped out my cock which had already started to puff up after I'd seen the robe thrown to the floor.

A hot wet mouth claimed my cock which was only too happy about the uninvited attention and made a rapid surge, lengthening and widening out under the suction-like treatment. Her head bobbed in the darkness and her fingers tickled my balls. She gave my cock a forceful squeeze, as if testing its readiness, then moved a hand to between her thighs and soon after returned it to my cock rubbing the staff with her juice. She gently threw her leg over my body and carefully straddled me. She held my cock straight up and I felt her body make contact with the swollen head and press down on it. It wasn't a proper fit, it seemed, for I felt resistance, but suddenly, it rushed right into the tightness and she uttered a soft growl. Rema's pussy felt tighter than it'd been when I was slamming it in the hut. The different position had brought in the walls, I thought.

She began a slow up and down bouncing that lasted for a long while before she sat down hard and all of me went up into her. She grunted and then began a slow grind, and as she moved on me it slowly dawned on my pleasure-dizzy head that the tightness was because my cock was up her ass, not her pussy, and the sudden rush that it had made into her earlier was because she had obviously lubed up the ass hole and when I saw her bring her hand from between her thighs and rub my cock, she'd been applying a lubricant that she had brought with her between her thighs, probably Vaseline. She was breathing heavily, hissing through clamped teeth as she played cowgirl on my stiff, sweetly aching cock. She bounced hard, causing the bed to squeak a little.

12