Rain Tales: In The Guard Hut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure overtook me in an unrestraint manner and I could no longer remain in pretend-sleep, I reached up and grabbed her bouncing breasts and pressing them hard against her chest, moved my open palms in a round, rolling movement. She leaned forward a bit to make it easy for me and I rolled my palms on the breasts energetically until she took hold of one hand and placed it to her pussy, and leaned back.

"Ah was wondering how long yuh was going to keep up the pretense of sleep," she whispered, followed by a soft chuckle.

I used my middle finger to fuck her dripping pussy as she wined on my lower belly, my cock hard and deep in her shit hole. After a while I removed my finger from the slick hole and gripped the clit which I began rubbing briskly. Rema hissed louder and wined faster as my fingers teased the stiff clit. Her body suddenly stiffened and then began to jerk, followed by a violent shuddering. I held her ass in a tight grip, not allowing her to break away from my cock. She rode the wave of ecstasy for an extended period, and when she was finished I sat up, our bodies still locked together. I got onto my knees and tipped her over onto her back. She pulled back her legs, holding them in place with hands in the crook of her knees, as I pounded the tight ass.

I thrust slowly and deep, making her wince or coo with every thrust. I felt my cum arriving and I quickened my thrusts, making her blow out hard repeatedly with puffed cheeks. My cock, tightening, began to shoot without taking aim, just firing away inside of her. I stretched out flat on her, buried deep and close, grinding slowly in enjoyment of the after buggering bliss.

She fell asleep in my bed and upon awakening got her pussy fucked long and hard before managing to slip out of my room and into hers undetected, just at the break of dawn.

12