Raina is Captured

Story Info
Raina is Captured and Seduced by Viktor.
822 words
2.73
3.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oplot-M
Oplot-M
7 Followers

Credit to "Mia Gage" for request, feedback, and encouragement.

For the past few years she had fatefully served the Order of the Rose. On the surface, the world was a struggle between superpowers, conflicts of religion, economics systems, and nationalism. Maybe that was true. Codename "Raina" knew that the Order of the Rose was a secret, international order, protecting the weak from the corrupt machinations of power.

Raina was a lethal weapon, sharped to a point. Her dirty-blonde hair in a ponytail, muscular body, and aviator shades introduced her as a woman to not be messed with. She was a young, but increasingly trained bombshell, her body a mixture of a soldiers discipline and the generous curves of a cheerleader. While she was strong and fierce, with plenty of tattoos on her arms, she was still an example of femininity barely stuffed into a tight-fitting and flattering jumpsuit.

Viktor.

Viktor, notorious enforcer of the Black Circle. The Black Circle thrived in the shadows, completely undetected by most intelligence agencies. They were a force for order and they seemed to have an insatiable hunger for control. Viktor was infuriating. Every time her fiery emerald eyes looked at his picture, she was filled with rage. He seemed to always be caught at some flattering angle, where he seemed to have a cool gaze or a predatory smirk. The fact he was so damnably handsome only made her more fiery with rage.

The covert burglary operation was either a trap, or Viktor had maintained security that was too good for her. She was caught on the way in and he had hit her with sleeping gas before she had a chance to react. As she was falling asleep she tried to run or fight him, but he caught her hands without much effort. Giving her this agonizing smirk, he looked her over and held her hands in his own.

Now she was waking up, seated at a table with her hands tied behind her back. She lifted her head and tried to look around, but her vision was at first too blurry.

That had to be him, the shape that was like a stalking panther, circling around her and her chair pushed into the table. Slowly she could make out his tailored suit, his equally powerful physique. The smirk that began to reveal itself seemed more like a warm, charming smile, a lie designed to disarm and entice her.

-

-

She was so thirsty, so when he gave her a mug of coffee, she drank it. It tasted very salty and sweet, somewhat chocolatey and maybe like fruit a little bit.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, trying to keep her voice steady. Her heart was pounding inside her bosom as she looked at him, noticing how close he stood over her. He was intimidating, but at this moment she wasn't unhappy to see him.

"I just wanted to have a little chat," he said, sitting down on the table close to her. His eyes were piercing, almost hypnotic. "You see, I find you quite fascinating."

His hand reached out to touch her shoulder. "They tell me I have to at least interrogate you... That I have to beat you and scream at you... But I think you're a little too good for that... I don't want to break anything."

Raina shivered, but she couldn't tell if she was afraid or excited, or perhaps preparing to fight or flee. She didn't know that he had picked out specific chocolate, tea, and fruit to arouse her body. That was why instead of being filled with rage and wanting to struggle till her wrists broke, she as just.... His fingers felt oddly firm and yet graceful against her skin. "So what are you going to do instead? I'm not going to flip on my friends." Her voice was low.

"Well, I figure anything I do to you will result in some tribunal or court sanctioning me." Viktor's breath was close to her ear, tickling her earlobe. She was looking away, trying to calm herself. "So even if I just keep you awake with bright lights and noise, and cut back on your food, I'd go to prison for a long time if anyone found out. You and your friends would be very upset too."

Viktor moved his head away, watching her with his eyes. He had a strong jawline and healthy, brown hair styled like he was a member of a grunge band. It was part of his cover, how he blended in among ordinary people.

"Maybe I could perhaps... Dominate you a little..." He suggested, his face seeming to consider the possibility as he rubbed his beard. "Either you dislike it and you talk... Or you perhaps consider that maybe we don't have to be enemies after all."

(Chapter 2 will have him be more aggressive. Chapter 3 is a more sensual path)

Oplot-M
Oplot-M
7 Followers