Raina You're Irresistible

Story Info
Transformation of a Farm-bred Woman.
9.5k words
4.36
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By EgmontGrigor2021

Chapter 1

Slouching in outdoor lounge chairs on the wide veranda on their farmhouse in isolated rural South Australia, Gwen and Keith Bullman shared a glass of iced-water while looking aimlessly across the flat and practically featureless 73-acre fallow wheatfield, the fourth largest paddock on their 387,800-acre cattle-cropping farm.

Gwen yawned widely before saying, "Raina spent much of last night in the bunkhouse with the men again."

Running a thumbnail between his two front teeth, Keith said, "What's new about that? Our daughter may be a tomboy but she's 25 and has sexual urgings just like anyone else."

"Well, Keith fucking Bullman, this may be news to you, but most daughters are probably not permitted to sleep in a room of five men aged between forty-two and sixty-nine."

"Yeah, yeah. Change your tune, mum. Same old problem. Same old bitching about it. Same lack of ineffective motherhood."

"Then you provide the solution, you critical arsehole."

"I might."

"When?"

Keith scrubbed his jaw with a grimy hand.

"I'll do it now, given proper incentive."

Gwen's face creased into half a smile.

"I'm off to bake an apple pie. Go fetch me six frozen Granny Smith apples from the garden shed freezer."

Keith limped off to the shed, happy as Larry, whoever he was. Gwen Bullman was famous for her apple pie within 200 miles from whatever direction the wind blew.

Two weeks later, Raina Bullman left the farm with a shipment of thirty-eight cattle being trucked off to a fattening farm south on the more fertile coastal land.

It had been a heart-breaking scene. She'd been paid off by her father and told to go and find a city-career and a half-decent husband around her age.

Mum and dad were crying and shaking in their grief and even two of the five farmhands stood, heads bowed and clutching their hats against their midriffs, were shedding a tear or two.

Raina waved, crying for one of the few times in her life, and suddenly she was no more, swallowed behind the billowing wall of dust sent airborne by the huge, multi-wheeled stock truck, as it gathered speed down the dirt farm track to the secondary highway.

"That was quite some farewell, Miss Bullman."

"The name's Raina."

"That was quite some farewell, Raina. I got the sneaking impression that some of them must have had their way with you."

"They all have at times, sir, apart from my mother."

"Holy whiskers," Raina. "Call me Jake, and you don't need to come on to me because I'm gay. Um, let's talk about the weather and, um, music."

"Fine. Play Bad Bunny."

"Are you testing my musicality as a listener, lass?" the driver asked, tapping on one of his key pads and from the multiple speakers came the sound of Bad Bunny. Raina reached across and pulled hair spouting from Jake's ears and cried, "C-o-o-l!"

He grinned at her, yellow teeth showing under his floppy ginger moustache.

Five hours later, Jake stopped at a road junction to re-fuel and to drop Raina off.

"Thanks Jake. Nice ride and even nicer company. I really enjoyed my escape from the farm."

"Escape, you were blubbing when we drove away."

"Yes, Jake. That was appropriate because I wasn't taking the people from my childhood onwards with me. I may never see them again, including my parents."

They were standing at the side of the truck and she kissed the burly driver affectionately on the cheek.

"Oh shucks," said Jake, his face turning the colour of his hair -- rusty red.

Raina, in awe and feeling rather lost in the big wide world after her life-long rural confinement, caught a bus to Adelaide, went by taxi to the airport, and four hours later, dead tired, had secured a cancellation and was on a flight to Brisbane.

The 21/2 hour flight arrived at midnight.

She sat in the back seat of a taxi, outside the airport terminal, and the driver said to the almost asleep young woman, "I repeat, where to, Miss?"

"To Aunt Nellie's please," Raina yawned.

"Address please."

There was no answer.

Bert Childs was non-plussed. He was father of three adult children and knew young people could be a pain in the arse. But this was ridiculous. The fare had entered his cab and fallen asleep.

A cabbie from his company, Emma Smith, knocked on his window.

"What's up, Bert. Is she drunk?"

"I don't think so. I reckon she's dead tired, probably having travelled for much of the day."

"What's her name?"

"Sorry, Emma. Have no idea. She told me to take her to Aunt Nellie's."

Emma smiled and said, "Right, then take her there."

"She gave no address."

"Well shake her awake and wring the address out of her."

"Emma, if I did that I could be accused of improper conduct."

Emma nodded and said she'd pull her cab up beside Bert's and he could help her to get the fare into her cab. Her shift was about to finish and she'd take the woman home and give her a bed for the night.

"Bert, call dispatch and explain all of this so there's a recording of our actions."

* * *

Sunlight was leaking in around the edges of window drapes when Raina heard a guy repeat, probably what she'd heard him shout, awakening her: "Mum, where's my button-down collar light blue shirt I put out to wash last week? I need it, in a hurry."

Raina jumped out of bed, conscious that she was wearing only panties, strode out of her room and across the hallway and into another bedroom where a nude guy was standing, idly tweaking his partly erect dick.

"What the fuck!" he yelled, placing two hands over his dick, looking at the blonde stranger with shoulders as wide as his below which were a pair of great-looking boobs.

"Have you looked properly for your shirt?"

"Of course," he snorted, answering automatically.

She strode across to the open wardrobe, ran her hand over the shirt hangers and parted the first jacket at the end of that line of shirts and sneered, "Then what's this?" pointing to a light blue shirt under the jacket.

"My missing shirt."

"Idiot."'

"Who the hell are you?"

"Raina, from South Australia up Renmark way."

"Are you lost?"

"Probably."

They stood staring an one another when a woman, pulling a wrap around her, rushed in and said, "Good lord, you two. Have you been at it?"

"With him treating his mother like a slave, I think not," said the young woman.

"Mum, how the fuck is this happening? You promised to give up bringing deadbeats home after that last guy stole all of your housekeeping money."

"Jim, her name is Ryman Bullan."

"Raina Bullman," Raina corrected, and holding out her hand said, "Pleased to meet you, Jim. Do you have to keep staring at my tits?"

"I, uh, err no. They're really good 'uns."

"Raina, please excuse my son. He only acts retarded. He's a university graduate and is nearing completion working as a financial consultant intern."

Jim had attempted to give Raina a power handshake but too his horror found his palm being crushed by the farm worker and his hand defensively went as limp as his dick.

"Get dressed and get out of your mother's way, Jim," the stranger said curtly.

"Yes miss," he said demurely, his mother witnessing that in disbelief

She led Raina out to her bedroom and handed over the guest's bra and top.

"Do you remember about anything from last night?"

"Yes, you and that male driver pulled me from his cab and pushed me into the back of another cab and I was questioned about who I was and what was Aunt Nellie's address and why was I without luggage."

"Oh, yeah. What happened to my luggage?"

Jim's mother laughed.

"Raina, you said that aircraft travel wasn't like the cattle truck or the bus. At the airport they took your luggage away containing all your clothes, personal items and money. You had no money on you and your handbag with Aunt Nellie's address and phone number could still be in your luggage back in Adelaide."

"Are they?"

"How the fuck... oops, sorry. How would I know, Raina? However, I reckon your possessions are at our airport, now in uncollected luggage. I'll take you to the airport after breakfast. Darling, please call me Emma."

At 10.15 Emma and Raina were in an airport café having club sandwiches and coffee.

Emma boggled at sighting the stack of money in Raina's hand.

"Christ, girl. Did you rob a bank?"

"Nah, mum and dad kicked me off the farm and gave me $10,000 above my severance pay to help give me a good start in my new life."

"Which is?"

"How the... um... how would I know?"

"You must have a plan."

Raina said sweetly, oh she did, and that was to survive.

"Oh darling, I feel I must say..."

"Back off, Emma, if you please. Raina Bullman is now free, and has no desire to be told what to do by anyone. Can you imagine was it was like for me on the farm: "Raina, get out and move the yearling bulls to paddock E11. Raina, help me with the baking. Raina, go by farm bike and get 18 loaves of bread for the freezer, which meant riding on a crappy old motor-cycle with a freight box bolted on the carrier to closest store 18.3 miles away."

"Oh, I get the drift and I forgive you telling me to butt off."

Raina handed across $50 for the taxi fare and told Emma to keep the change as a tip.

"No way, I'll not rip off a bumpkin from the country."

Emma was warned to watch her lip in describing who was a bumpkin and was told she must keep the small tip because her actions last night probably avoided Raina spending a night in police custody.

"Thank you, darling. Please hand me Aunt Nellie's address."

Raina rolled a small slip of paper tightly, placed it in her mouth and swallowed.

"Can't as it's destroyed, I just swallowed it. Aunt Nellie is such a bitch I have no desire to live in her house."

Emma shouted, "Raina, that's such irresponsible behaviour."

"Emma, are you attempting to tell me what to do?"

Smiling sweetly, Emma said good heavens, how could she even of think of doing such a thing.

"Thanks, darling. How much for room and board at your place?"

"Had I suggested that you ask live with us?"

The females locked stares.

"Christ, you are on tough bitch," Emma sighed, and said one-fifty a week with all found.

"You mean I'm required to find Jim's clothing?"

Emma laughed and laughed and sighed, "All found means board including your washing and all meals. Darling, I'm going easy on you because you may mirror the daughter than I never had. I never married and Gavin and Jim had the same father, now deceased."

"Gavin?"

"My older son. He's a pilot in the Air Force and is rarely home."

"Well, Emma. Should he come home requiring a bolt hole, I'll vacate his room and can always sleep with you."

"Um... Raina..."

"Be particular who you uncross your legs for, Emma, and you'll have no problem."

"Omigod, young woman. You're irrepressible."

Raina and Jim barely managed to get along, behaving rather like a caged lion and a caged tiger.

Finally, Jim broke.

"This can't go on. One of us will have to go. This tension is killing us."

Scratching under her left arm, Raina said, "Well, you know what to do."

"Huh?"

He paced behind the sofa in the TV room.

Fully 10 minutes had ticked off before he said, sullenly, "What?"

"Arrange an invitation for me to be dated by your girlfriend's older brother. I glimpsed him when he drove Gloria here two nights ago for dinner."

"What, you glimpsed him and that was sufficient to experience the impossible of having him end up dating you."

"Yes, Mr Plod. First impressions count hugely."

Jim began attempting to trumpet his dismissive reply but was interrupted.

Raina said, "If I were to date him regularly, that would get me off your back."

Jim said instantly, "I'll try to arrange it.

His girlfriend Gloria agreed to arrange the proposed double date in return for Jim buying her a friendship ring so she could show it to her girlfriends.

Grumpy brother Hagen arrived with Gloria. He was still protesting why had she wanted a double date so desperately.

Gloria timed her answer perfectly, just as they arrived at Mrs Smith's apartment door.

"This country bitch is giving Jim a hard time as a boarder in his family home. Knock her into shape, Bro."

"Oh, Sis. What a perfect evening you have assembled for me."

Initially, Gloria thought a stranger had answered the door bell.

She peered and realized it was Raina, all dolled up. Her hair was piled up, looking gorgeous, and the makeup was almost flawless. She looked to be a princess compared with those fuck-happy sluts that Hagen knocked around with, taking care not to knock them up.

"H-Hagen, this is Raina."

Bro gave the impression that some-one had just hot-wired his testicles and had thrown the switch.

"You're a fucking princess," he gasped, leaving his sister and Raina each with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't be such an idiot, Hagen. Get your tiny mind off pussy."

Gloria jumped to her brother's defence.

"Hagen is not an idiot, he's an in-demand motor-cycle mechanic."

From that point, the relationship between Raina and Hagen behaved very much like a pricked balloon and he left, sullenly, pulled by the hand to the car by his sister.

Jim said sympathetically, "I'm sorry that misfired Raina, although you were chuckling."

Emma, who'd acted through the evening perfectly as hostess, kissed her disappointed boarder fully on the lips and moments later had to pull away whispering, "Darling, save all the tongue work for your next lover, which ain't likely to be me as you'd out-power this old lady, substantially."

On the drive home, Gloria said, "Golly, isn't she something?"

"Yeah, well out of my league but I find this difficult to understand, I mean she's only a country girl."

"True, but I'd said she's been an avid reader, gone through formal home education and watches movies until the cows come home."

"Ah, she grew up on a dairy farm?"

"No, her family was into grain and cattle."

"Oh."

"Hagen, Samantha Stewart dumped Charlie Hastings on Tuesday."

He said he didn't know that, but was ignored.

"She claimed he had a small dick but she confided with me that he was too ambitious for her. I'll give you Raina's phone number with the request that you do your best to get her and Charlie igniting."

"No, bugger that embarrassing bitch."

"In that case, I'll never have you in my bed again when you have a boner but no date."

"Awe Sis, tell me how to get those two together."

Chapter 2

Charlie Hastings hurried up to the waiting young woman at the bar.

"Raina Bullman?"

"Yes."

"Sorry for lateness."

"Don't apologise in future. Either be early or on time, otherwise your date will have been automatically terminated."

"We haven't got to the point of discussing dating."

Raina said was that so, then what were they discussing?

"Um, dating."

"Ah, we are on the same wave length and that's an excellent start. Listen, perhaps that bit about auto cancellation sounded a little harsh. Lateness would be excused subject to appropriate real time communication."

"Eh?"

Raina said analyse what she'd just said later to avoid interfering with their initial contact meeting.

Two drinks later, as they were being led to their table, Charlie had a partial erection and was wondering how many times a week would this intriguing young woman allow him to date her.

* * *

Three weeks on, Charlie Hastings, sales manager at one of his father's three real estate office letting companies, had highly rated his new girlfriend who was almost as odd as her name. A cattle farmer's daughter with the surname of Bullman, in a persistent drought-hit farming region and having the first name of Raina? Oh yeah, very odd. And she'd known him all that time and yet hadn't gobbled him or even hinted that she wanted to release over the front of his pants.

Wasn't she something?

Above all, he found her highly amusing and very pleasant company. She was an expert at what his mother would call banter. She made him laugh repeatedly at will when she was in the mood, and she was a wiz for a female with her random knowledge of vehicle engines and their maintenance and mostly even knowing of the names of stars in professional rugby league football.

She'd astonished him by explaining that a combined harvester has the ability to reap, thresh, gather and winnow when harvesting grains and the engines in the largest ones produce over 650 horsepower, or 486 kW.

She was also athletic and strong. On their second date, a yahoo came up to her on the street and leered saying why didn't she display more tit. She told him to fuck off and he replied she could go and fuck herself. Raina chopped a hand under his chin and walked on, leaving the guy laying stretched out on the footpath gasping for breath and she told Charlie to leave the Arsehole be.

Oh yes, he was Impressed with a capital 'i' and he decided he could never invite her to meet his folk as Raina was far from being refined.

Coincidentally, a few days later his mother Margie (Margaret) asked Charlie why didn't he talk about his current girlfriend.

"Um, she's a private person."

"Good gracious, that sounds so unlike you and even more unlike the average young woman of today. I'd like to meet her."

"Okay, sometime."

"When?"

Charlie glanced at his watch and said he was late for a meeting and must rush.

That evening he found a sealed envelope on his dresser with note clipped to it from his mother stating that the envelope contained an invitation to his girlfriend to accompany Charlie to his parent's home on Sunday week to a formal family lunch.

"Fuck," he said in horror, wondering about the possibility of another city-wide Covid 19 lockdown taking effect that weekend, though not wishing that would happen for obvious reasons.

Meanwhile, Raina's job-hunting efforts were finally successful when she was hired by one of Emma's close friends, Beryl Hunt, as her replacement assistant. Beryl produced the 30-minute 7 am 'Rural Perspective' each Saturday on Sydney's (meaning Australia's) largest TV network.

Charlie asked, "What does that job with the grand title of assistant producer..."

"No, the title is assistant to the producer."

"Oh, that's not so grand. What does it entail?"

"Initially, getting coffee for Mrs Hunt, running messages for her, welcoming guests arriving to appear live on the show and as I learn more about what's going on my duties will expand, probably doing Mrs Hunt's shopping on Fridays. I'll work 51/2 days with Saturday afternoon and Sunday off work."

"Right, there's your opportunity to break into TV and call Mrs Hunt Beryl from now on to avoid being regarded as subservient."

"But I'm her minion."

"What, without ambition? Take my advice, Raina. Ignore the stupid pecking order that probably exists and constantly display your leadership qualities gained from your lazy father by leaving it to you to work the farmhands and you possessing the innate ability to rise to the top."

"My what?"

"Leave it, Charlie laughed. "It resides in you naturally and it will come to the fore when necessary."

"Why has the conversation switched to golf?"

"What, oh fore, funny lady. No. that reminds me, I must get you to the driving range to hit a few balls. It's quite likely you could be good."

"But not likely."

"Darling, I didn't say that."

"Dammit, Charlie. Are you becoming randy, stop calling me darling?"

Charlie was about to reject that assertion but had second thoughts...

"Yes, darling. I'm becoming rather like a young bull watching frolicking heifers two paddocks beyond his confinement."

"Oh, in that case Charlie we ought to start talking about me bending over for you."

"Oh baby, bring it on," he leered and his eyes practically popped when Raina laughing, appeared to unthinkingly run a finger directly over a nipple that suddenly appeared noticeable under her tight dress.