Raina You're Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experiencing a rush of adrenalin, he recklessly took a risk that had the potential to become disastrous.

"Raina, grab my balls and lightly squeeze."

"Of course," she purred. "I'd gained the impression that you weren't all that interested in having sex."

Charlie dribbled, momentarily being unable to speak because of rushing emotional build-up. Not that there was promise of instant relief, because they were at a stand-up table at an express coffee outlet.

Two hours later they entered a seedy hotel and left after 65 minutes, happy and replete.

"Very well accomplished, my handsome and powerful bull," said Raina, clutching Charlie as if she owned him. "Full loads, three times within 45 minutes. Wow!"

Charlie strode along shoulders pulled back and with a fixed cheesy grin.

* * *

Beryl Hunt concealed her reaction when her new assistant arrived 30 seconds before starting time of 1 pm with the cheery greeting, "Oh hi, Beryl. Lovely hair."

The lovely hair compliment allowed the new staff member to get away calling the boss by her first name without being invited to do so.

"Oh, Raina. Welcome. I'm attaching you to my script writer Sandra for your first two days. Whenever I yell "Raina" that means another coffee, thanks sweetheart."

"Understood. Coffee?"

"Please."

"Leave it to me to introduce myself to Sandra with your instruction."

Beryl nodded, pleased. Emma had indicated that the youngsters was chock full of surprises in terms of initiative and rapidity on the uptake in terms of expanding knowledge. Also, she could be a hot prospect if Beryl became interested in taking the young woman to bed. Raina, although something of a loud mouth, maintained a high level of confidentiality.

Emma had said that the youngster was prime for grooming and Beryl recalled asking, "What for, as my assistant or for taking to bed to learn my ways?"

The answer was both.

Coffee arrived, black with one stick of brown sugar. Miss Initiative had obviously asked around how did the boss prefer her coffee. Omigod, the way she moved her limbs, the young woman appeared superbly athletic. And that stomach appeared so flat... Emma reached for phone to check her schedule for the day, squeezing her own stomach tightly and almost groaning audibly.

"Beryl, I need a permanent link with your schedule to my phone."

"But my schedule includes personal data."

"So? I'm your confidential assistant and possessing that schedule means I know where you are and what you are doing at any time, even to the extreme of you being with a male or female lover, if you were into that sort of activity."

"And if I were?"

"Such information would be confidential between you and me, absolutely. Beryl, believe what I said when you interviewed me about this position, that being a farm girl through and through, potentially I'll be of huge benefit to you and to your show. That's why I say schedule pairing is important to me in my role."

"Are you aware that I'm married."

"Yes, with two children at boarding school. Emma also told me that you are totally committed to your career and your husband Frank is committed to his career as a law firm partner."

"Emma Smith is a loudmouth."

Raina contradicted that.

"Emma told me what she thought I should know in order to get the inside running for this job. How many applicants did you receive?"

"Sixty-three of which nine were short-listed. Yes, you are correct about Emma helping to give you an inside edge. On the other hand, you presented yourself as the almost perfect bundle, the only applicant to do so."

"That's interesting to know, Beryl. Take full advantage of me to coincidentally push me into a fledging career in TV."

"Do you mean workwise or workwise and socially?"

"Yes, socially could work too, as I'm a newcomer to the Sydney scene and am somewhat socially ignorant, being a country girl."

"We have that in common, darling. I came to Sydney off a farm near Canberra when I was twenty and after several non-satisfying job interviews answered an advert for a Girl Friday that turned out to be the exact job you have now."

"And as they say, the rest is history," Raina said, and they laughed.

"I'm premature in saying this, Raina, but in I jump. I say that you are a natural for a career in TV. In a month or so I will talk to our chief training officer about getting you formally qualified in some area if you feel that committed."

"Thanks, Beryl. Let's see how I go. Meanwhile, link me to your schedule and I'll resume my job immersion with Sandra."

* * *

Charlie picked up Raina by cab for the Sunday lunch invitation as he preferred not to drive when imbibing more than a couple of drinks.

"I'm disappointed, you're not dressed to the nines."

"I'm being smart. Your mother and two sisters will be relieved that I've not out-dressed them."

"Very smart. Where did you learn that from?"

"From my TV boss. Perhaps surprising, I'm already into a relationship that I see is rather like a mother-daughter one although the age gap is only 14 years. She and I seem to spark off one another."

"Good for you. Remember, I warned you that you may find my family difficult, meaning the females..."

"I'll managed."

"Yeah, I think you would be good at handling brinkmanship."

"That's a male oriented word."

Charlie smiled and said, it hadn't yet been redefined into a universally acceptable neutral form, as far as he knew.

The visitors were met by the three females on the front terrace, their three husbands hovering just inside the open French doors of the large 2-level home.

"Oh hi, I'm Raina, the farm girl."

The hostess said carefully, "Good afternoon, Miss Bullman. I must admit that we know very little about you."

"Except that my brother is smitten," said the elder daughter. "I'm Felicity."

"I'm Caroline, " said the daughter who Raina thought appeared about her age. She walked up to the visitor and kissed her on the cheek and said, "Welcome to this family gathering in your honour."

"Yes, Miss Bullman, my husband Pat and I like to keep in touch with our children's close friends."

Raina said sweetly, "Oh the contrast, Mrs Hastings. You folk won't know many people more than two streets away as near-neighbours, whereas on my family's farm out from Adelaide, we knew our neighbours up to 200 miles away and they weren't many of them."

The daughters looked astonished but their mother ignored that comment and said, "Do you work here in Sydney, Miss Bullman?"

"Yes, I have a toehold into television. I'm personal assistant to the well-known producer, Mrs Beryl Hunt."

"What, the producer of 'Rural Perspective'?"

"Indeed."

"Oh, my word," said Mrs Hastings. "Pat and I watch that fascinating programme most Saturday mornings while having breakfast in bed. You must have a very important job."

"Oh, I fetch coffee for Beryl."

"Goodness, is that all?"

Grinning, Charlie said, "Mother, she purposely has down-played her part in the scheme of things."

"It's true though, Mrs Hastings. I do fetch her coffee as that's designed largely to keep me with range of Beryl's calls and to answer her phone unless I have been excused. Beryl also produces the hugely popular Thursday 7.00 to 7.30 program screened live, 'Gossip Street'. That makes her a very busy lady which is why I'm paid handsomely to be her intimate aide."

Mother and daughters and, to a degree, Charlie, eyed Raina with unmasked respect.

Charlie's father came forward and announced drinks were about to be served.

He punched his son lightly on the shoulder and walked over to Raina saying he was the boy around the house, Patrick, or rather Pat to his friends.

"Hi, Pat. I'm your son's latest pal, Raina."

She held up her nearest cheek and was kissed.

"Welcome to our home, Raina. You have an unusual name."

"Yes, it's a bit like Patrick," she giggled,

He released an unrestrained belly laughed as she explained one definition was that Raina was of Latin and Slavic origin meaning queen.

Wiping an eye, Pat said, "You're a lively one; I like you heaps already."

"Patrick, don't be so rash. You've only just met the young woman," scolded his wife but she was told she knew that he was strongly influenced by first impressions and that wasn't about to change.

Seizing Raina by the hand, Pat led her towards the house inviting her to meet 'the studs."

"Guys, this is Raina, err Charlie's new pal. Raina this is Rex, he and Caroline married late last year, and this is Thomas, he and Felicity married two-and-a-bit years ago.

The guys took turns to hug and kiss the visitor, accompanied by a complimentary comment or two.

Rex said Raina had the appearance of being extremely fit.

"Yes, I am fit, and no I don't go to any gym or play any regular sport," she said, walking into the house with him.

"Then you can't be that fit," Rex laughed.

"I'm capable of throwing you every couple of minutes and tying your arms and legs together so that you can't move off your back."

"Bullshit," Rex grinned.

Before he knew it, Raina scooped him up lengthways, deposited him on to the carpet on his back with a bit of a thump, and had a knee pressing down hard on his chest and his wrists were locked in a vice-like grip.

Everyone boggled, even the women coming into the room.

"Don't hurt him," yelled Caroline in a panic.

"He'll be fine," Raina said, panting only slightly. He'll be branded on the butt and released to join the other yearlings."

She pulled Rex to his feet, walloped him on the butt and pushed him to Caroline who was all over him asking was he hurt.

"Fuck, that was a great exhibition of rapid-release strength and energy," Rex marvelled. "Raina, you possess the best new party trick or exhibition in all of Greater Sydney."

Everyone, including the now smiling Caroline, applauded Raina.

"I feel like an idiot," she said, submissively.

"No way," Felicity said. "Men require a heavy-handed demonstration now and again to remind them really who is the boss of a household."

They took their offered glass of champagne, laughing unrestrained.

"Omigod, Raina, call me Margie," said the hostess, obviously now won over. "Never, never have we had such an entertaining prelude to a luncheon, cocktail party or dinner in this home. You are amazing."

"Didn't I attempt to warn you mother that if you attempt to dismiss my new pal as just an out of her comfort zone, you'd be..."

"Yes, yes. That's enough of that, thank you Charlie. I made a mistake. Raina clearly is a perfect fit in our family's social scene. Full stop. You are an amazing personality, Raina, by just being yourself."

Pat said, "Margie, aren't you being a bit premature with that assessment.

"Please close your mouth, Patrick Finnigan Hastings, or go to your room."

Huge group laughter burst forth yet again.

During the midway clearance of lunch dishes, Raina noticed Pat in a serious conversation with his son, and hoped if it was about her, that it was mainly approval.

The wine had flowed during lunch, and when Charlie and Raina were leaving, she smiled when noticing the eagle-eyed expressions of the two sisters had eyeing their husbands when they moved in to kiss Charlie's new girlfriend goodbye.

To her astonishment, Margie kissed her fully on the lips. Well, that was a big improvement on the rather icy welcome she had received prior to winning over the hostess, who really appeared to be a rather lovely woman.

On the taxi ride home to first drop Raina off at Emma's home, Charlie said, "Dad presented me with an interesting proposition during lunch. One of the three premium penthouses on the new 9-floor Sundowner Apartment Building that the company is marketing to investors, remains unsold. It gets great views of sunsets year-round as well as of as large slice of nearby suburbs and the central city."

"On dad's advice, I've decided to buy it as an investment at a discounted price, and his company will hold the mortgage. I'll live there, providing you move in with me unconditionally."

"What does unconditionally mean in this context?"

"If you pay $500 a week plus 50% of all receipted monthly expenses, you may live there for as long as you wish."

"You mean, with no occupancy contract?"

"Correct."

"Are you mad? We could part company say after three months and I'd walk away without having to make a penalty payment."

"It's the risk I'm prepared to take to illustrate my confidence in you. We are becoming increasingly compatible, Raina. My family now fully accepts you and you have firmly indicated that you are here in Sydney to stay. My only concern is can you afford occupancy at a weekly rent of $500?"

"Easily, I'm on an attractive salary but have to put in the hours of course and accept increasing responsibility."

"Great, so tell me in a day or two what you think about the proposal."

"No, its fine. I'd be in a win-win situation as it's you who'd be shouldering the risk. I' ready to co-share with you?"

Raina was aware that everything was falling into place near perfectly for her, as if she were blessed. But she was also aware that like the weather, life could most unexpectedly turn on one to bite one's butt.

Chapter 3

Charlie and Raina first inspected the 9-level apartment block generally including the fully furnished demonstration apartment on the ground floor.

Each apartment sale included two basement parking spaces, the gym was well-equipped and the ground floor swimming pool was large and beautifully designed and included a partitioned barbecue area.

They entered the penthouse on offer, with Charlie gurgling about its design features and the magnificent views out across Bondi Junction to the coast and didn't appear to notice that Raina had gone rather quiet.

When they returned to stand looking at the views, he asked, "Well, what do you think? Great, eh?"

"Has your mother inspected this apartment?" his companion asked abruptly.

"I don't think so, but why should she?"

"Oh, I just wondered. I guess you father raved about it."

"Yes, and why wouldn't he? Right, let it rip."

She said, "There's a coffee shop across the road. Let's go there where we can sit."

"Oh, oh... you have some dislikes and demands?"

"A few, yes. But first let's sit with coffee and chat calmly," possessing the experience of dealing with potentially stroppy young bulls.

The coffee shop had an internal courtyard and they sat there sheltered from the afternoon breeze.

"Overall, the apartment block is great. The location is a good address, the standard of construction and finishing looks A1 to me and then, well..."

"Give it to me straight; I'm ready for it, Raina."

"I wouldn't want to live in it before requested alterations are completed."

"What, are you crazy, alterations to a new luxury penthouse that's never been lived in?"

"A lime green feature wall in the lounge. Is that trendy, or an invitation to vomit?"

"Ah, yes. I did find that touch jarring. What repaint colour would you like?"

"Signal Blue, or lighter."

"Done. And?"

"I want the microwave out, the boxed area enlarged to accommodate an 8-litre air fryer and 8-litre pressure cooker."

"Whatever, done."

"I recommend we get the builders back to install a generous picture window on the north-eastern wall. It's criminal that was not included in the original design."

"But Raina, one only has to step out on to the deck to get a full north-east view back across the city."

"We would appreciate seeing much of that view as we and others enter the magnificent lounge."

Charlie shrugged.

"To finish, I want this entire grey with black-fleck office-design carpet replaced with a textured cream carpet and I want a wall-hung TV set facing the bed in the second bedroom, and want as spa bath replacing the quality standard bath in the main bedroom suite. Finally, I'd like a lighting consultant here to discuss with us the optimum lighting fit-out of this entire apartment."

"Christ, Raina."

"Keep calm, I'm thinking long-term residency."

"And if that doesn't come about?"

"Then sue me. Look, I suggest you write down those changes I'm requesting, a note that I'm demanding, and invite your mother and father over here to discuss those changes with you. I should not be present."

"Why don't you want to be here for that discussion?"

"It would allow full and frank discussion plus I do not wish to debate each change I want. The one thing that I will not compromise on is the picture window that will cost thousands to cut in and install and hopefully that will not require wall strengthening. Should your parents dismiss my requisitions, then perhaps we should look for accommodation elsewhere or stay where we are living at present."

"Fuck, Raina," Charlie sighed.

"Yeah, great idea but let's get short-stay room at a classier hotel this time and we probably will stay longer."

* * *

Charlie and his parents visited the penthouse on Sunday morning. Before they left, he called Raina and said she was invited to dinner that evening at 7.00 when the outcome of that trio's inspection would be discussed.

"It could be an outcome that you might find upsetting," Charlie warned.

Raina told him no worries. She was all in favour of hearing truthful second opinions.

"Darling," she added. "I suggest that you don't detail our discussion on this matter to your parents because I want to hear their honest assessments tabled for discussion. My money in on your mother coming through for me."

"May I announce that after their opinions have been tabled?"

"Yes, by all means."

On Sunday evening when Charlie's father Pat had handed Martinis to Margie and Raina and he and Charlie were sipping German beer, Pat said, "As I have a vested interest in the letting of this entire apartment block, as well as a large holding in the investment company behind the development, I'd decided to keep my opinions to myself."

"However, I have this announcement to make. I have succeeded, with the board's full cooperation, in having the firm of architects that designed the building as a joint project with a firm providing all engineering consultancies and services, to jointly accept that the omission of a large window in apartments on the north-eastern facing end of the building is an unbelievable design flaw and will be rectified by the architects, engineering and development companies sharing the total remedy costs at one-third each."

"Raina, we three parties are red-faced that it has taken a former farm girl from a remote part of South Australia to point out this design flaw and you will be invited as a special guest to attend the party to mark the end of this special project. You identified a flaw and just didn't moan about it, Raina. Congratulations."

Margie said, "Yes, excellent spotting, Raina. I made my assessment with Pat at my side and we discussed things. Two things immediately caught my eye as having to go. They were the lime green feature wall and the totally inappropriate design including colour of carpeting. Anyone with even an small interest in design and décor would term the choice of carpeting a major goof. I also had to agree totally with Raina that the lighting design is a mess for a premier apartment of these times."

"I also would have thought a luxury spa bath would have been a standard fitting."

"There were other things that raised an eyebrow but in the main were petty apart from what appears to be inadequate depth of flashing over the windows and sliding doors along the western facing frontage and the bathroom mirror in the master bedroom has a manufacturing fault roughly at eye level at the centre."

"That's all. Raina dear, like all those professionals, even I am in awe at your sense of design, flow of décor and that you have a discriminating eye."