Rainbow Passions 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Story Info
Horny, gay love story with plenty of dirty sex along the way.
1.2k words
4.3
2.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As, the door of the bedroom slowly began to creek open he could feel his heart thumping in his chest. He'd been waiting for this moment all day. The heat of the summer sun had slightly relented but it was still warm. The air was dry and sticky. He had been working all morning so had just gotten out of the shower. For some strange reason he'd put his underwear back on and started to make his way to the bedroom. It wasn't a typical English summer, it usually rains but today it was baking hot and he was feeling particularly horny. Sweat began to break from his hairline and slowly run down his forehead and onto his brow. The salty beads of sweat clouding his vision but only for a moment. He, peered through the crack of the door, and there he was. The object of his desires. This was his first time so the feelings of sexual emotion where running high. Terror, excitement, lust and nervousness raced through his body along with adrenaline.

Lying on the bed naked with a cool breeze wafting over his toned smooth body lay Tony. The young man he'd met in the nightclub at the weekend. It was now Wednesday afternoon and apart from the odd suggestive text the two had not spoken since then. "Are you gonna come in fuck me or are are you just gonna stand there and keep that hard on to yourself?" Came the voice from the bed. This was it, no going back now. Swallowing the lump in his throat Jake walked in to the room. Heart still pounding and mouth as dry as a sand dune he stood at the foot of the bed and smiled at the muscled adonis that lay before him.

In his slightly muddled northern accent Jake replies "This is all for you!" He removed his tight boxers to reveal his cock, neatly trimmed pubic region and smooth balls. "Wow. I do like a nice cut cock especially one that's been taken care of". Rising to his knees but still on the bed Tony takes Jake into his mouth. With a gasp of pleasure Jake throws his head back in ecstasy, savouring the moment he has been waiting for all week. The warm, moist suction and Tony's hands now around his smooth arse he grabs his head and forces his cock deeper into his lovers mouth. The two fall into bed together, their flesh intertwining like colours on an artists palette. Embracing each each-other like long lost lovers the passion was intense. Lips on lips, legs wrapped around legs, hands embracing their muscled flesh, their two rock hard dicks pressed together in a moment of pure unadulterated, raw passion. So far so good, all those years watching porn on the internet and reading pornographic short stories in the back of 'BENT' magazine seemed to have paid off?

Tony lies back on the bed, dripping in sweat and spit he beckons Jake to go down on him. He doesn't think twice. Slowly pulling back his foreskin on his 8 inch tool he sucks away taking every inch with sheer unapologetic pleasure. Tony is smooth downstairs so Jake doesn't stop at his dick. He gladly teases round Tony's balls and arsehole with his tongue. Spitting, kissing and licking his way right round his smooth tight hole. "Fuck me!" Tony says. "Fuck me right now and fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before, make me cum so hard!" An invitation Jake doesn't need twice. He cannot resist. The excitement building up in his body is terrific. Heart still pounding, sun still beating through through the window. The bedroom is a mess, what will his landlady think? But he doesn't care. He doesn't give a single shit. He is having the time of his life with the man of his dreams. His cock is throbbing, so hard he could rob a bank with it. He reaches for the condoms in the top bedside drawer. The photograph of his first true love gazing back at him. He pulls the drawer open. In goes the photo and out come the condoms and the lube. He slams the drawer shut in a vain attempt to cancel out the past and concentrate on the immediate orgasmic future he is about to experience.

He slides the condom over his shaft and lubes up. He positions himself in-between Tony's legs. He rubs some more lube on his shaved arsehole and slowly enters his waiting host. At first there's resistance! Had he done something wrong? Was this hurting Tony? Had he not used enough lube? Doubt began to race through his mind. But within a split second He was reassured as his dick entered Tony's body. The warm tight glide into pleasurable bliss was on another level. Jake had not had full sex before, this was something else. He let out an animalistic groan and he went deeper into his arse. Even with his eyes shut Jake could see the pleasure on Tony's face.

One thrust after the other bought wave, after wave of pleasure and joy. "Fuck me harder, fuck me faster. don't stop till I cum!" He did as he was told and Jake slammed his cock into Tony as hard and as fucking fast as he could until BOOM! A come shot that would rival even the most seasoned of professional porn star. With an outcry of exhilaration Tony's body tensed as his orgasm reached volcanic proportions. Out spurt a load so great in volume it covered his washboard abs and his clean shaven face. Now dripping in his own hot sticky mess he lay there panting gesturing to Jake to lie on top of him and share in his creation. Jake quickly whipped off the used condom and flung it onto the floor. Without hesitation he climbed onto his hot, sticky, spunk covered lover. They embraced once again and Tony began to go down on Jake. He sucked his cock as deep and as hard and has fast as Jake as fucked him in the arse. His cock covered in hot saliva Tony began to wank off Jakes dick. His soft hand wrapping round his pink helmet, stroking it up and down rubbing his balls and fingering his arsehole. And then BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! Three jets of hot sticky semen shot out of his cock. Writing on the bed in extreme pleasure Jake Let out an orgasmic cry that the neighbours must have and in his case hopefully heard?

Tony stuck his cock into his mouth to retrieve the last drops, but the pleasure was too intense. He'd never had an orgasm like this before. He too now was covered in his own and Tony's gooey mess. The two young men lay in each others arms while their hard ons subsided and breath returned to their now exhausted bodies. After the moment had passed they both cleaned up and got dressed. "When can we do this again?" Asked Jake. "Whenever you want to, you have my number call me" With that he opened the door to Jakes bedsit, gave a cheeky wink and made his way out of the house. Tony got into his VW Polo and disappeared out of the close and back to the big city. Jake closed the door behind him and got into a cold shower. Whatever had just happened he wanted it to happen again, but he wasn't going to settle for just one man.