All Comments on 'Rainbow River'

by chetjustice

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
HargaHarga11 months ago

Please tell me there is going to be a follow-on story.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein196211 months ago

Nicely done! I love your stories. Cheers! Frankie

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195511 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.

BlueFox007BlueFox00711 months ago

Lovely story. More, please. 5 Stars.

I’ll share it with my sweetheart.

des911des91111 months ago

Lovely. Very enjoyable and sweet. Thank you

Smiffy69Smiffy6911 months ago

Great story. Would have liked a bit more, maybe Kim saying sorry and becoming friends etc. I like a happy ending.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeister11 months ago

Excellent story - 5 *! I would like to know how things went with his sister and the rest of the family when they finally meet Rebecca.

chris73170chris7317011 months ago
excellendt story

excellent story waiting for chapter 2

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere11 months ago

Shear means to cut. Sheer was what you wanted. Your <> you're. Nice story though!

Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

Fun erotic read. 5stars

olddave51olddave5111 months ago

Great

this screams for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would be nice to have a "showdown" with the sister. She should have met Rebecca after her stunt. Right now, she is the evil woman that tried to separate them. She needs a chance for either redemption or to continue digging her own hole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs a sequel, we need to see how Rebecca and Bryan deal with his family.

eomersoneomerson11 months ago

I am a sucker for stoeies like this. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I speed-skimmed it, because stories with authors that use short POV change sections instead of writing in third person frustrate the hell out of me. Clearly, this could have been a great story and still could be, if someone would edit it for you and teach you how to do this sort of thing properly. As is, it's a swing and a miss.

Mike9947Mike994711 months ago

Sometimes you can guess the ending on page 1, but that’s not a bad thing because you have yet to appreciate how the tale will unwind. This was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please sir, some more?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it and mostly understand your choice to end it there, but I still felt a bit robbed at the end. I would have liked a bit more of their life. Did they have more kids together? Did they rebuild a good relationship with his sister? Did his ex-wife try anything to interfere in hopes of getting back on the gravy train? Even a synopsis in an epilogue would have been acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The MC ha a different point of view than I. I couldn't have put up with obnoxious little boy no matter how hot his mother was.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some technical issues:

Paddling a tandem kayak from the front seat would have been challenging. They don’t steer well at all that way.

Rental kayak and canoe operations on water with current generally don’t rely on customers paddling back against the current. Instead, they have a pickup point downstream.

It’s unlikely that a seven year old would be allowed to be alone in a rental kayak. A more likely scenario is a tandem, with mom in the back, the seven year old in the front, and the four year old in the middle. I’m not sure that I would let them go out that way, without more kayakers in the group.

I have seen a lot of day trippers fall out of rented kayaks, and canoes. Getting back in is possible, but not simple.

The rental operation in this story would have a hard time getting, or retaining insurance.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Really well written narrative and I liked that even when you switched viewpoints you had minimal overlap and allied the story to progress. You clearly left us hanging, especially regarding the sister, so you need the clean it up with a second installment. 5*

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger11 months ago

A story with good bones. Going foreword try to 'flesh' out those bones. Avoid the overuse of adverbs such as, screamed, bellowed, shouted and yelled. We all know that young kids don't have an 'inside' voice but you've beaten us over the head with it.

Davester37Davester3711 months ago

You’ve written a sweet story here! I especially love your use of the detailed setting that places the action nicely. I also appreciate that your characters are fairly well developed, and they seem to be likable people. I think you’ve missed an opportunity to let his sister redeem herself, but it’s your story to write what you want. I echo another poster by preferring a third person POV, but at least you handled the breaks well, with little repetition that only leaves the reader scratching their head. Again, it’s your story!

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AA20195AA2019511 months ago

As a divorced man, it's what we all dream about finding, the love of our life and a family that appreciates us.

More to the story please .

MountainMan1336MountainMan133611 months ago

Enjoyable, I gave you 5 stars for this story. I would like to ask when are you going to write the next chapter? There is a lot of this story left to tell. Like making his sister eat some crow. How much is Bryan worth? And when will Rebecca give birth to Bryan's next three or four children? But all in all I want to thank you for writing this story.

Rusty_MRusty_M11 months ago

Wonderful love story! I do hope we hear more from this budding young family? Top notch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've recently started reading erotic stories, I really enjoy them. This has got to be one of my favorites but I need more of this story what happens with the sister? What becomes of them? Great story but I need more

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner11 months ago

Touching tender story of loss and finding someone new to treasure.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but please please please put the four year old in a car seat next time! Worrying about safety knocked me right out of the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

20 stars! Please write another chapter. Rebecca needs a husband to father her 4 kids (her 2, plus 2 more with the love of his life, his REAL WIFE...

shaved_rayshaved_ray10 months ago

Five stars!

...and to anonymous who had their panties in a twist over the lack of a fictional child car set in a fiction story - LIGHTEN UP, FRANCIS!!!

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Good story, just the ending seemed a little rushed. Could have made more of Kim's interference.

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

Ok ,, what happened it just stopped,,, what happens with his sister and him ?? Where is the proposal, and the happy ever after

Starwolf1961Starwolf19618 months ago

What happened with the family and sister. You got me really curious. Great story and KUDOS! +5

biggoomba3biggoomba38 months ago

Great story, but I wish you had a wrapped up the dynamics with his sister and family. That obviously was a issue that could’ve created a great deal of a problems.

BlackkmagikBlackkmagik8 months ago

Good story but felt like it was missing an ending

34dein34dein8 months ago

I read most of your stories and you go on and on for 85% of the story with space fillers and in the last page you squeeze a whole lot of information. Try to have a page or two to finish your idea and give your characters space to show some emotions towards each other, not just jump in bed in the last minute, wham bam thank you mam

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

I truly liked this one. I expected the bump in the road to last a little longer, but I'm glad they got through it. The very end felt abrupt, like it wasn't really ready to end yet. But otherwise, it was fun and lovely. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The brat needs to be pulled in firmly. At 7 he does not get to ride over his mother as he has!

That said, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well done. QA beautiful romance.

Note the boy is not a brat, but a potential brat.

His response to a real man shows what he lacked, and his willingness to response peaks of a great future.

THC

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore4 months ago

Great story. Sweet romance.

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

I liked the story, but the way the boy was written it appeared he had no manners and showed all the signs of growing up like the man-child Father. As his Mother is a Teacher, who spends their life with other peoples children and has to deal with other people’s rude, badly brought up children, manners and behaviour would be paramount for her own offspring. Fwiw I’m married to a Teacher, hence the insight, it’s an old saw, but you are judged on your animals and children….

The boy’s behaviour aside, the story went well, although I’d have thought a well off family would have had at least a cursory investigation of the Ex prior to marriage and the Trustees of their funds would have insisted on a pre-nup, there’s also the issue of the missing end of the story, dealing with the sister etc. All in all, it’s a 3⭐️ from me, it needs a rewrite, fixing all the plot issues along the way, it’d be a 5 if that were all done. Regards, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchetjustice@chetjustice
Just doing this for fun. After reading some of the stories on here I'd thought I'd try my hand at it. I'm not a professional writer. I'm sure it shows. Hope you enjoy the stories.