Rainbow River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on her door. It took several tries before I heard her respond.

"Who is it?" she asked through the door.

"It's Bryan, I need to talk to you."

"We don't have anything to talk about Bryan," she responded.

"Please Rebecca, Please talk to me. It's not what you think," I pleaded.

"How can it not be what I think?" she asked. "Your sister was very clear about you and I coming from different worlds. Bryan, we just need to go our separate ways. This will never work."

"I disagree, Rebecca," I said. "This is very different..."

Rebecca cut me off, "How come?"

"Because I love you," I said. The words came out of my mouth before I had a chance to even think about what I was saying. But as I said those words, my heart began to fill again. I realized I had wanted to say those three words after all. I wasn't afraid anymore. "Because I love you," I repeated.

"You what?" I heard through the door.

"I think you heard me," I sighed in response.

"Can you explain why?" she asked.

"Do you really want me to explain my love for you through a door, or are you going to open it and let me explain it to you face to face?" I protested.

A few seconds of silence followed. I started to worry that she wasn't going to let me in, that she was going to push me out back into the night. I could feel my anxiety build, but then I heard her unlock the door.

As the door slowly opened, I could see the tears in her eyes. It was at this moment that I wanted to burst through the door and grab her with both arms, but I knew I had to restrain myself. One false move could ruin the moment and I'd be without her forever.

"May I come in?" my voice cracked from the stress when I asked. She just nodded her head.

"Rebecca," I said. "Please don't let my sister drive a wedge between us. I know we have something special together. I don't want to lose it."

"Aren't you scared that your family will disown you, Bryan?" she asked.

"I'm scared," I admitted. "But not about losing my family. I'm deathly scared of losing yours. I love you, Rebecca. You and Jason and Kelly. You mean too much to me."

"Bryan, I can't be the reason that you lose your fortune," she protested.

"That's not going to happen," I said. "My sister was overstepping her bounds and she knows that. She doesn't know you like I do. I know what we have is true."

"But she's not lying...I'm poor!" she replied. "I can barely make it as it is. Look around you! This is all that I have!"

"What you have is infinitely more valuable than money," I responded. "You have two kids that love you. You're not poor. You have their love and you have mine."

"I can't..." she stuttered with the tears in her eyes growing. One tear dripped down her cheek.

I realized that words would never be enough. I reached out, pulled her to me and kissed her full on the lips. I was crying too, but I needed to show her in a single kiss that I wanted to share the rest of my life with her. I pulled her tight to me.

She fought me a little, but quickly succumbed to my kiss. She reached around me and hugged me as our lips conveyed the love that our words had struggled to make clear. As we continued to kiss and hold each other tightly, I could feel the tension in her body begin to ease. I kissed her from her lips, down to the nap of her neck and back again. She let out a sigh and a light moan. I pulled her in close again as I kissed her once more. "Please..," I said as I broke the kiss.

-- Rebecca --

It was all I could do to keep Bryan at arms length, but when he showed up at my door I could feel my resolve begin to falter. I kept up a brave front, but when he professed his love for me I cracked. I tried to protest but his kiss melted any willpower I had left.

Would he really risk his fortune just for me? I couldn't believe I could possibly be worth all that to him. In my head I was so confused, but when he kissed my neck my body knew exactly what it wanted. I was in love, and I so needed to be loved. I kissed him back as passionately as I could. I could feel his body begin to relax as he could feel my love through my kiss.

"Please..." he said.

"I love you too," I answered.

We fell back into a deep passionate kiss. I didn't want to pretend anymore, I needed him and I needed him now. My tongue brushed his lips, looking for an opening.

I felt his tongue search for mine and we continued our open mouth kiss. My whole body trembled as he pulled me in even closer. I felt my nipples harden as my breasts were crushed into his chest. When his hands fell from my lower back to my rear I knew we were already past the point of no return.

"Bryan," I whispered. "Can we continue this discussion in my bedroom? I don't want to wake the children."

Bryan pulled back and our eyes met, I saw the smile in his eyes as he came to realize that I was ready to be his tonight.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Very!" I responded.

I took his hand and led him to my room, I turned and locked the door to make sure we weren't going to be interrupted. I turned and faced him once more. He grabbed me in a tight hug and our lips met again. God, this man could kiss!

-- Bryan --

It was now or never. I needed to make sure she knew how I felt about her before I let her out of my arms again. We continued to kiss with nearly reckless abandon. Before I knew it we were both undressing each other as we backed toward her bed. She giggled as I threw our clothes off in different directions.

We stumbled back onto the bed, she smiled as she watched my eyes take in her naked beauty. I licked my lips and started to kiss her from her lips, down her neck to her cute little pink nipples. Those cute nipples were awfully hard now, as I licked a circle around her left areola while I caressed the right. I heard her coo in approval. I could feel the goosebumps on her neck and chest.

Her small shudders heightened my desire to make love to her like she had never been made love to before. My lips sucked in her right nipple as my hand slowly traced down her midsection to her womanhood. When I had finally reached her inner thighs I was surprised at just how warm and wet she already was. As my fingers explored her moist inner lips, she let out a long low moan. The musky scent of her arousal spurred my desire to make her mine. I resolved to taste every inch of this luscious woman.

Rebecca gasped as my tongue traced down from her breast, across her flat stomach to her most intimate area. She whispered, "Oh...I've never..." before she sucked in her breath while my tongue made its first foray between her inner folds. "Oh my god!" she exhaled. I deftly went to work licking her sweet little pussy up and down, circling her clit on every stroke.

Rebecca's breathing quickly became faster and more shallow. Her hips seemed to involuntarily thrust upward every time my tongue flicked her clit. I felt her hand on the back of my head. "Oooohhhh....Mmmmmmm," she purred as I licked the sweet nectar from her pussy.

"Mmmm...you're delicious," I mumbled as licked and sucked her soft womanly petals.

"Oh...God...I'm so close...Please!" she whispered. "Please! Please make me cum!"

I returned my attention to her clit, flicking her little nub back and forth. My tongue could sense her button getting bigger and harder as it protruded from its hood.

"Ohhhh...Yes!" exclaimed Rebecca. "Right there, oh...Harder!" she pleaded as she pulled my head deeper into her moist crevice. My tongue flipped and licked her clit harder and faster than before. "Yes, just like that...oh God!" she exclaimed.

I could feel her release building, there was no way we could stop now. My only worry was that she may wake the kids as her moaning had become louder and louder. I think she sensed this as well and she grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her own face.

I lapped her sweet pussy until her back arched, nearly throwing me off the bed. I could hear her orgasmic screams muffled by the pillow. I made sure to continue to rake my tongue across her sensitive clit through her spasms and screams. When she finally started to calm down I slowed my pace.

I eventually pulled my face up and rested my chin on her thigh. I smiled when she finally opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"I...I can't believe you did that!...Oh my God...no one's ever done that for me!" cooed Rebecca.

"Well then, we're going to have to make up for lost time!" I joked.

"Oh, Bryan," whispered Rebecca, "I need you. I need you inside me. I need to squeeze you," she said. "My pussy needs you now!"

There was no way I was going to deny her. I moved up between her legs, lifted them up to my shoulders and grabbed my rock hard cock, positioning it at the entrance to her soaked tunnel.

Rebecca moaned as I pushed myself into her hot, tight hole. Rebecca was so wet from her previous orgasm that I had no trouble sliding all the way to the hilt. She pulled the pillow back over her face and moaned into it as I did my best to fill her pussy. I knew I was stretching her to her limits as she screamed "Oh God!" into the pillow.

As I began to move my hips, I pulled the pillow from her face. I muffled her moans with my mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I picked up the pace. She met my thrusts with those of her own. "Rebecca," I moaned. "Oh, you feel so good! There's no way I'm going to last like this, it's been far too long."

"You don't have to last. At least not for this first time," she cooed. "I want all of you. I want to feel you release inside me. I want all of your cum, baby. Don't even try to last. Give it ALL to me!"

My thrusts picked up speed and force as I began to grunt and moan. She reached up and sucked my lips into hers, gently biting my lower lip. I could feel my load building deep in my balls. I pushed as far into her as I could as I felt the first spurt leave my shaft and fill her pussy. "Oh!" I moaned into her mouth as I shot stream after hot stream into her.

I collapsed on top of her nearly passing out from my release. We both breathed heavily as we came down from our blissful encounter. I rolled off her and onto my side. "Rebecca, that was fantastic. You're so beautiful!" I whispered into her ear.

-- Rebecca --

It was, by far, the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced. I was still shaking when Bryan entered me for the first time. When I felt him push into me I felt a wave of passion I didn't expect. I just about lost control, flexing and squeezing his manhood with my pussy. I begged him to cum. I so wanted to give him the same feeling of euphoria that I had just experienced.

I squeezed as tightly as I could as I felt him achieve his climax. I lost myself in him as we consummated our union. As he rolled off me and whispered into my ear I knew I loved him.

"You're not so bad yourself, mister!" I replied. We snuggled, kissed, hugged and held each other for the next hour. I just didn't want to let him go and I knew he didn't want to leave either. When we broke yet another kiss I had to say it.

"Please...Please stay," I begged.

"What about the kids?" asked Bryan.

"I'm hoping that this will be the first of many mornings they wake up with you in the house," I said as I gave him the most seductive smile I could.

"Hmmm," he pondered. "I think I can see the benefits of such an arrangement!" he said with a grin.

I jumped up on him then. We wrestled for a bit, but things got back to being hot and heavy as his cock rubbed back and forth on my slit as we tussled. I heard him suck in a breath as I arched my back and reached down with my left hand to guide him back into my pussy. My eyes closed as I moaned in delight. I raised up and rode him up and down as he moaned his approval.

"Oh Rebecca...oh that feels so good...I can get used to this!" he said as he grabbed my hips. He thrust up into me as he arched his back. I felt his thumb reach for my clit as I picked up the pace.

As his thumb flicked my pleasure center, I could feel my next orgasm start to rise up. I was surprised that I was already going to cum again, but before I could even ready myself for the inevitable convulsions the first wave hit and I fell back down to his chest. I needed to stifle my scream and did the only thing I could do. I forcefully kissed and bit his lips as my orgasm lifted me to new heights. He moaned into my mouth as well as I could feel a torrent of cum fill me deeply.

"Wow," I exclaimed after we had finally come down off our shared orgasm. "That was something else. I don't think I've ever had that happen so quickly!"

"Me either," pronounced Bryan. "I think this is something we're going to have to practice more thoroughly!"

"Stop it you silly man!" I protested. I looked at the clock. "We need to get some sleep! The kids will be up early!"

"How early?" asked Bryan.

"They're usually up by seven," I responded.

"Okay," said Bryan. "Set the alarm for six."

"How come?" I asked.

Bryan gave me a devilish grin. "Oh...you'll find out," he whispered into my ear.

We settled down and snuggled together. It felt so warm and safe to be sharing my bed with him. Our gentle touches and kisses finally gave way to a satisfied slumber.

-- Bryan --

I slept soundly, but awoke before the alarm went off. I shut it off and just stared at Rebecca for the longest time. She was so beautiful, and now even more so with her tousled curls and satisfied smile. I cuddled her, holding her naked breast as we spooned. She moaned and rolled over, obviously still asleep.

I had planned on picking up where we left off last night, but I could tell she was still exhausted from our encounter. I figured we'd have plenty of time to continue later. She just needed her sleep. I quietly rolled out of bed and decided on plan B. Picking up some breakfast for the lot of us.

I snuck out and hit the local doughnut shop. I figured a dozen doughnuts and bagels with cream cheese would suffice this Saturday morning. I made sure to get a few jelly donuts and some with sprinkles for the kids. I snuck back into the house and made a pot of coffee. I got to enjoy a cup and an apple fritter before the kids made their appearance.

Both Jason and Kelly were excited by my presence. I made sure they stayed quiet so that their mom could get some sleep. Jason gorged on the sugary doughnuts while Kelly made do with one with pink frosting and white sprinkles. We settled into a chair to watch a few cartoons, with both kids jumping up onto my lap. I had to admit, it felt...wonderful.

-- Rebecca --

I yawned as my eyes slowly opened. As I came to my senses, I felt for Bryan in the bed. He wasn't there. I started to panic a little and I glanced at the clock. 9:30! "Oh my God" I thought to myself. The kids will be starving! I jumped out of bed, trying to figure out what had happened. I was so disappointed that Bryan was gone, but I needed to dress quickly and get out to my kids.

I shouldn't have worried. I found all three of them in the living room, quietly watching TV. The smell of coffee called me to the kitchen where I found a nearly empty doughnut box and some bagels. I smiled. I snuck up behind all three of them and gave each one of them a kiss on the head.

"Morning Mom!" both my kids yelled in unison. "Look who's here!"

"I see that," I replied. "Thanks for breakfast, Bryan" I said as I bit into a chocolate iced doughnut.

"Your welcome," he responded, as he rose up from the chair. "Hmmm, wait." he said. He reached for my chin. "You have a little chocolate...right here." He leaned in.

He licked the chocolate off my lips and finished it with a passionate kiss. We lost ourselves for a moment, until we heard Kelly giggle. We both smiled as we looked down on the kids. They were smiling back up at us. I guess it was at this moment that I realized that we were all in love.