Raindrop Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill stared after them, stunned. Debbie covered her mouth and giggled in embarrassment, while Terry shrugged and grinned. Rachel and Allison just stared at each other in shock.

In a moment Charles emerged once again, with Sandra coming in behind him, her fingers still fumbling with the buttons on her jeans. Lowering her head she hurried back over to the table, sliding in once again next to Jill. She looked up at everyone, and shrugged with giggling nerves. "Okay," she finally spoke. "Jill has the rest of the night off! It seems Chuck needs a little alone time."

"Yes!" Allison cheered, restraining herself from yelling it. "Let's sneak into the gym tonight!"

"That's a perfect idea," Terry agreed. "It's our last night in town, so let's take advantage of it."

Charles was whistling as he grilled up the burger.

"Why is it your last night in town?" Jill asked, glancing around at their beaming grins.

"We're headed for warmer climates," Debbie explained briefly.

"It's too cold here," Allison chortled laughingly. "And too rainy. I've got some friends in California we could stay with for a while until we get back on our feet."

"Unless we drive all the way to Mexico," Terry shrugged.

"That would be fine by me," Debbie laughed. "I've never been. But I've heard it's gorgeous down by the Pacific."

"I know a petite senorita down there," Rachel added softly. "We could probably crash at her place for a bit, if we do decide to go that far."

"We'll see how California looks," Allison nodded. "Then we can decide."

"You're going with us to the gym, right Jill?" Debbie looked pleadingly over to her. "It's incredible fun, I promise."

Charles was still humming when he set the plates of food out on the table, then passed around the mugs of hot cocoa.

"I probably should get home, really."

"What's at home?" Terry asked, reaching out for some fries.

"What do you mean?" Jill scrunched her face, confused. She took a sip of the hot chocolate. The steaming liquid flowed like a transfusion of warmth into her, and she felt herself swoon at the sweet taste.

"I mean, do you have family there, or pets or something you need to get back to? Or do you just need to get up early tomorrow?"

Jill smiled calmly, then opened her mouth to explain. It was home, after all. The damp drafts that snuck in around the cracks in the windows, the broken curtains, the bare floors and crumbling walls. Even the snarling landlord was a part of the unfeeling apartment that she found solace in each night. It was all she had, all she ever...

"I'm in," Jill finally said, grasping gratefully at her cheeseburger. She looked over to Rachel, who was observing her so closely it made her uneasy. The dark, haunting look in her gentle golden eyes screamed out of longing and need that drew Jill inexplicably to her. Jill nervously returned her gaze, her heart both freezing and racing at the same time, a feeling of sudden raging heat burning between them as their eyes met that left Jill's mind spinning and numb. Jill looked forcibly away and back to the chili fries that waited patiently for her in the middle of the table. Her heart was thumping so hard against her chest she wondered if anyone else could hear it over the laughing chatter at the table.

As she devoured the cheeseburger Jill felt the strength of it pour into her. The meaty juices ran down along her throat, and her body screamed out to her in gratitude. It was the first hot meal she'd enjoyed in days. The hot chocolate, the chili fries, the fresh pie, were all thrilling to her as she dug in, listening only casually to the conversations and stealing glances at the other girls - especially Rachel.

"So do you live at home, Jill?" Debbie asked, and everyone else went quiet. "With your parents, I mean?"

Jill looked up from her pie, a forkful taunting her as it hung in the air beneath her mouth. "I have an apartment about three blocks from here," Jill responded politely.

"Where's your family?" Terry pressed.

Jill swallowed back a lump of fear. "They're back in Wyoming. That's where I was born and raised. They have a little farm back there."

"Your dad's a farmer?" Allison sounded surprised.

Jill shook her head, her nerves tingling at the probing questions. "He's actually a factory worker. He helps assemble tractors, but he's got a few animals he cares for. That's why it's a small farm." She stuffed another forkful of pie in her mouth, grabbing at her napkin as she felt the sticky, warm filling run down over her chin.

"So why did you move here?" Sandra asked as she reached over to steal a bite of Allison's pecan pie. Allison objected with a loud squeal to the theft, but succumbed to Sandra's pleading pout.

"I just..." Jill glanced around at the inquisitive faces that watched her so carefully. "I just wanted to live my own life, that's all. I didn't want to do things the way my family does anymore."

"That sounds like a good enough reason," Terry spoke as she took the last bite of her pie, her words muffled by the soft apples.

"So you're a true rebel!" Sandra interjected with a laugh.

"Hardly," Jill shrugged. "They just think I went out looking for better job opportunities, that's all. They keep begging me to come home, but..."

"But you don't feel like it's home anymore?" Debbie finished her sentence.

Jill nodded. "Exactly. They don't really know me like they think they do. Really, they don't actually know me at all. But they just seem so determined to smother me and keep me under control, you know?"

"It all sounds pretty familiar to me," Allison rolled her eyes.

"That's the way most parents are, I think," Sandra nodded. "They never seem to grow up to the point that they realize their children aren't just extensions of themselves."

"That's right, we're individuals!" Allison raised her mug of hot cocoa in salute before gulping down the last of it.

"Everyone ready to go to the gym?" Terry pushed herself up from the booth.

Charles rushed over as the girls clambered from the booth. Jill shivered as she awkwardly stood, watching the others pull on their coats.

"I don't have a way to get there," Jill said timidly, to whoever might be listening.

"Allison's driving," Terry motioned her head to the pretty blond. "There's more than enough room. We've got a van."

"I'll grab my coat and be right back," Jill said hastily as she hurried back into the locker room. In a moment she yanked her coat on over her shoulders and raced back out to the dining area.

"Oh no, Sweetie," Sandra had a finger pressed up against Charles' lips. "You've gotten plenty from me already, dear. And you can't tell me it wasn't well worth cleaning up by yourself tonight!"

"It definitely was," Charles agreed eagerly. "But it never hurts to ask. Besides, you're depriving me of the pleasure of Jill's company too, you know."

"Maybe Jill should flash him her boobs before we go," Rachel suggested coyly, gingerly stepping around the group to watch Jill's reaction.

Jill felt her face blush hot as she glanced nervously around at everyone. She tugged down at the bottom of her coat, feeling suddenly vulnerable and exposed.

"Not that I wouldn't enjoy that," Charles quickly spoke up, "but the two of us have to work together. I really don't think that would be a good idea."

Jill sighed gratefully as her eyes roamed down along the grease splatters on his white shirt stretched thin over his stomach.

Sandra grasped Jill's hand and pulled her out through the door and into the cold. "C'mon," she yelped happily, "let's get going!"

The rain fell in light drops against the van windows as Allison steered down along the vacant streets. The other girls chattered excitedly, their voices chiming together into a kind of pleasant song. Jill sat quietly and watched the tall city buildings go by.

"Sandra, give Jill a quick tour, would you?" Terry asked quickly as Allison pulled up in front of the steel and glass building. Jill looked out at it, staring at the dark windows that watched her inquisitively back.

"No problem," Sandra agreed, jumping from the van and waiting for Jill.

Terry reached a slender hand into her purse and pulled out a ring of keys. Everyone followed her quietly up to the front doors. She hurriedly shoved the key into the lock and pushed the door open. In a moment she turned the alarm off, ushered everyone inside the warm, empty building, and locked the door securely behind them.

"I'll show you around," Sandra brazenly reached out and grasped Jill's hand. Jill followed obediently, her fingers wrapping tightly into Sandra's warm palm. Jill watched her ashen hair bob as Sandra guided her around the workout equipment.

"You can do anything you like for the next few hours," Sandra shrugged. "Most of us just lounge like seals in the hot tub all night. And it's freezing outside, so that's probably what we'll do tonight. But upstairs there's a basketball court, and over there," she pointed to the far end of the building, "they have a game room if you like that kind of thing. But there are weights, and a swimming pool, and even television if you want."

"What are you going to do first?" Jill asked, still clasping Sandra's fingers, trying to act as though she hadn't noticed that they'd been holding hands way too long.

"I'm going to climb into the Jacuzzi and crank the bubbles. I'm sure the other girls will probably do the same thing."

"Okay," Jill smiled, pretending she was looking around the building in interest, but her heart was racing with the idea of seeing the girls in the hot tub. "I'll join you guys."

Her voice was surprisingly casual.

Sandra slid her hand from Jill's and motioned for Jill to follow her as she ebbed her way skillfully around the treadmills and workout machines. Jill swallowed back hard, watching Sandra's curving figure, trying to imagine her in her swimsuit, breathlessly anticipating the cleavage.

Jill's skin turned suddenly clammy as she followed Sandra into the locker rooms. Nervously she watched as Sandra peered in through a window in a thick wood door. "And this is the sauna," she called back to Jill. "We may spend a few minutes there later tonight to dry off."

"I'll probably just dangle my feet in the hot tub tonight," Jill said as she peeked over Sandra's shoulder and into the sauna room, the soothing scent of Sandra's hair wafting warmly into her breath.

Jill tried to hide a nervous grimace. Could she watch as Sandra changed? Would that be awkward? Or just outright weird?

Sandra stopped, cocked her head, and stared in thought for a moment at the wood door. "Is that any way to approach life?" she finally asked.

Jill took a step back, cautiously watching Sandra as the girl slowly turned to face Jill, her warm hazel eyes staring up at her.

"What?" Jill asked, breathing nervously. She felt herself going a little faint.

"You're so frightened of everything," Sandra observed wistfully, her eyes narrowing. She reached out to take both of Jill's hands in her own. "You've learned to be scared of life. But if all you ever do is dip your toes into the hot water, all you're ever going to get is wet feet. For once, maybe you should try diving in and experiencing life."

Jill tried catching her breath, all the time her eyes were fixed solidly on Sandra's. The feel of Sandra's palms resting within her own, the scent of her being there, the warmth in her look, all blended into a smothering, piercing haze. Sandra stepped forward, her protruding breasts brushing up against Jill. She gazed tenderly up, her chest suddenly heaving with deep breaths as she pressed tighter, nibbling apprehensively at her bottom lip.

Sandra let loose her grip on Jill's hands, allowing them to fall stiffly to her sides. Jill realized how tense her body had been with Sandra pressing up against her, but allowed herself at last to relax as Sandra took a small step away, her eyes still fixed on Jill's. Relieved and disappointed at the same time, Jill gave a quiet sigh.

Sandra lowered her head and stared down at the floor. She put a shaking hand against her lip and stood in silence. Jill allowed herself to breathe a little easier now as she watched Sandra, and wondered if the two of them were really alike or if it was all just some weird...

Sandra stepped boldly into Jill, reaching up and digging her hands passionately into Jill's hair while she pulled her head firmly down and pressed her soft lips against Jill's. Stunned, Jill waited for a moment, the moist warmth of Sandra's mouth tight against hers, her cute face so close, her breath hot, soothing, unfamiliar. She rested her hands on Sandra's hips, feeling the sensuous curves of her waist, not sure what else to do with them, and waited for Sandra to step back to check Jill's reaction.

But in a moment she felt Sandra's lips move sweetly against hers, lips entwining over lips, Sandra's fingers loosening their grip on Jill's head only to roam tenderly through her hair and down along her slender neck. Her velvety touch tickled and exhilarated Jill's needful skin, and she frantically soaked it in. Jill heard herself whimper in shock when she felt Sandra's tongue licking between her lips, pressing into her mouth. She lapped at it bashfully with her own tongue as it intruded inside of her, feeling the thickness of it in her mouth with a distressing serenity. A deep and pain-filled cry filled her chest, a silent wail of torment from a lifetime of solitary degradation, while her mind raced in confused panic. Her heart was skipping beats wildly as Jill frantically struggled to gain control of herself and the situation.

Sandra's hands slid down over Jill's shoulders, along her arms, and grabbed at her thin waist. With tangible passion Sandra pushed Jill up against the concrete block wall behind her, pressing her body tightly to Jill's, holding her captive there as she continued to force her burning kiss on her; all the while Jill squirmed in a weak and futile attempt to push loose. The feel of Sandra's plump, wet lips warm against hers, the chubby sensation of Sandra's wriggling tongue in her mouth, and the grasping hands eagerly feeling out the contours of Jill's tight stomach, all collided inside of Jill as she fought to either escape or absorb the strange, alien confrontation. She pushed lightly against Sandra's hips, telling herself to press harder, screaming at herself to shove Sandra back until...

A swelling instinct rose from the dark depths inside Jill's soul. A driving fear longed to slam at it, to beat it under submission, but it gorged itself on the sinister lusts that loomed up inside of her, fed heartily on the sensations of Sandra's every forceful touch. In an instant the horrors that had been caged inside of her broke free and overwhelmed her repressions. She shoved her hands up beneath Sandra's coat, digging her fingers gently into the soft, supple skin still hidden under the fabric of her shirt. Tears filled her eyes as she drank in the passions of Sandra's licking tongue tickling her mouth and her hands as they grabbed even harder at her.

She whimpered again, this time against the pains that rose to the surface inside of her as she thrust her own tongue within Sandra's mouth, licking fervently at the heat that dwelled inside of her. For a moment in time life was lost amid the touches, the passions, and the warmth. For a moment life was the touches, the intertwining, the eager longing and fulfilling of each other's madness. Jill raised her hands further up along Sandra's sides until she felt the heaving weight of Sandra's breasts resting between the thumbs and forefingers of her hands. She held her palms there, her mouth still kneading Sandra's anxiously, as she battled against the raging terrors scorching at her heart. Timidly she squeezed a little with her right hand, and Sandra responded only by running her hand warmly around to Jill's back, touching her with velvety fingers as she groped her way up under Jill's shirt. The screaming need drove Jill's hand up hotly over Sandra's breast, and she threw her head back, closing her eyes tightly to contain the excitement as she felt the full, round fluidity that surged against her palm.

At once Sandra stopped, stepping away. Jill panted and gasped, shocked to find tears streaming blatantly over her cheeks. She slowly grew aware that every muscle within her was shaking violently. She looked down to see Sandra, her head drooped, her breasts heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. Jill pressed her hands tightly against her own thighs, watching, waiting, growing increasingly tense with each passing second. She'd crossed the line, molested Sandra's breast.

Sandra looked slowly up, her hazel eyes smoldering embers. A panting smile ebbed its way across her face. "And that," she breathed, "is jumping in. Now, let's go get completely into the Jacuzzi, shall we?"

As Sandra turned she stopped for a moment to glance over at the door leading into the sauna. Her breasts still heaved as she stared briefly at it before she continued on down along the tiled corridor. Jill stumbled after Sandra, her mind reeling wildly as she wiped at her drying tears. "But... I don't have a swimming suit," she called out, her voice echoing oddly and emptily along the hall.

Sandra stopped at the door and turned for a moment to look at Jill. "Who does?" she called back coyly before turning her back to Jill and pulling her coat off. She pushed her way through the door. As it swung back into place Jill hurried on wobbly legs to catch up, watching with wide eyes as Sandra dropped her coat to the floor and lifted her shirt up over her head with both arms before the door had the chance to swing back into place and block her view. Jill yearned at the sight of Sandra's curvy back, the soft slope of her shoulder blades and muscles gripping at Jill's longings, driving a searing heat of tingling, frustrated need through her body.

Grappling with swirling cravings and confused feelings Jill hurried to catch up. The scent of heated water wafted up to engulf her warmly as she swung the door open at the end of the hall.

She stopped, her eyes searching the large room until she spotted the Jacuzzi waiting in the corner of the room off to the left. In the dim lights, the reflections of lapping waves echoing across the room, Jill could see several girls already submerged under the water's rippling surface. She stared unabashedly as she watched Sandra undressing beside the spa. Her shoes were dropped beside the piles of clothing already stacked far enough from the water's edge to avoid getting damp. Jill couldn't help herself but to watch intently as Sandra clambered to unfasten her jeans, leaning over as she wriggled them tightly down over her toned thighs. Jill could see her right breast swaying heavily beneath her as she struggled to yank the jeans from her legs. She turned only slightly, teasingly, as she dropped her pants behind her, allowing Jill only the brief view of the side of her breast before she turned back around to face the hot tub while sliding her panties down her legs. Jill caught her breath hard, her eyes racing to take in the naked body in front of her. The right breast waved loosely as the thin fabric slid down along Sandra's firm thighs and tightly curvy calves. Jill's gaze rested relentlessly on her pudgy bum as she stood up once again, the round cheeks swinging tight then loose as Sandra stepped lightly into the water. She stooped a little as she crossed the tiny pool to the other side, then turned to face Jill openly.

There was a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she winked back at Jill, her large, plump breasts high on her chest. Her stomach narrowed lusciously before rounding out as it neared her hips. Her body below her belly button vanished beneath the water, the view of her delicious skin suddenly lost amid the echoing ripples of steaming water.