Raindrop Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's eyes rested hotly on Sandra's thickly erect nipples, the tender skin more of a darker tone of Sandra's tanned body than a reddish hue as they rippled up from the firm roundness.

Soon Jill grew increasingly aware that all eyes were watching her.

She glanced around at the other girls in the Jacuzzi. Terry smiled knowingly, watching with keen intensity. She was sitting calmly just to the left of Sandra, her thin body submerged to her shoulders, her collar bones protruding clearly beneath her skin and her small breasts swishing fluidly below the water's concealing surface. She motioned mischievously with her eyes to Allison, who sat entirely submerged to her neck on the other side of Sandra. But Allison's large breasts buoyed up toward the surface, her ruddy nipples still only brokenly discernible within the waves.

"You're such a tease," Rachel scolded Sandra as she sat in the hot tub on the side closest to Jill. All Jill could see of her was the back of her shoulders and her face as she turned her head to watch Jill's dazed expression. "You couldn't just undress for her like a decent little lesbian?"

Allison held a quick hand to her mouth to conceal a sharp laugh.

"Of course not," Sandra wriggled coyly. "I like to have a little mystery to my body, you know." She dipped her breasts beneath the water, and they floated high toward the surface as she sat comfortably down.

"You're welcome to stare all you want, sweetie," Terry motioned to Jill with her head, "because now it's your turn to undress for us."

Jill felt her face grow hot as she gasped and stepped back, the rough concrete solid below her thin-soled shoes. "Oh, I don't think I want to get in tonight," she stammered, sheepishly glancing to the far side of the pool. But she could still feel the freezing chill from earlier that night deep in her bones, and the hot water sloshed in beckoning wistfulness to her.

"C'mon," Allison needled her cruelly. "You're among friends here." She gave Jill a piercing glare. "Strip for us baby!"

The words gripped Jill's heart with crushing claws, her stomach tying in twisted knots.

"Maybe she needs some help taking her clothes off," Sandra taunted. With that comment Rachel turned to look at Jill, her eyes gleaming hotly with a morose excitement. Jill's body began to tremble, her heart racing wildly.

"I just don't know that I'm ready to do this," Jill exclaimed, backing slowly away a few steps.

The slicing thought of being forcibly stripped, held down against her will, sent her stomach into panicking flutters. If they coerced her naked, if they made her strip, she'd be nude and exposed for them, and... it wouldn't be her fault at all.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Terry laughed lightly. She looked up at Jill with deep chocolate brown eyes that glinted with good nature. Her sheen red lips curved into a beckoning smile. "If you want you can go workout for a bit. Or just soak your feet in the hot water and enjoy us being nude, if you like. I'm sure no one here would mind your admiring glances."

At the mention of just dipping her feet, Jill glanced at Sandra, and the sparkling wink of her hazel eye sent excited chills up along Jill's spine. She felt a rush of excitement swell up inside her, and she choked back the searing urge to run and hide somewhere she could be alone.

Shyly Jill looked around at the watching eyes, swallowing dryly back at the searing terror, but finally she slid her coat from her shoulders and dropped it beside all the others. As she began unbuttoning her uniform shirt, her hands shaking in arousing humiliation, she felt the need to peel the stupid orange thing from her body, freeing herself from its captivity. She turned in bashful apprehension to one side, looking sharply away from the group watching her.

"Oh my God," Allison gasped, putting a quivering hand to her mouth, "she's really going to strip for us!"

Jill hesitated, suddenly paralyzed in shame. She heard Terry hurriedly hushing Allison, the sound of it weirdly distant and surreal. In a moment they were all quiet, and all watching intently.

This can't be happening, Jill thought, her fingers frozen as they grasped at a button midway down along her shirt, the thin fabric already falling open to expose her chest.

"Okay guys," Debbie burst in, her brilliant light copper hair dancing out behind her. She bounced through the Jacuzzi door and reeled quickly around from behind Jill to the other side of the hot tub. "I'm here, let the party begin!"

Jill looked up to see her, and she suddenly stopped to stare back at Jill with a confused look on her face. Debbie had removed her coat, but as she kicked off her shoes and pulled her socks from her feet Jill noticed Debbie was otherwise still fully dressed in tight jeans and a button-up blouse.

"Be quiet," Rachel scolded her.

"What's going on?" Debbie shrugged casually.

"Jill's stripping for us!" Allison snarled sharply. "Sit down!"

Debbie's dancing dark blue eyes lit up with enticement. "Oh, goodie," she clapped her hands. She pulled up the cuffs of her jeans and carefully lowered her feet into the water. Then she sat quietly to stare.

The eyes bore into Jill, and she felt the stupidity of what she was doing digging deep. She felt the painful vulnerability seep through her entire body. Everything she'd tried to hide and pretend wasn't there was suddenly exposed for these girls to see. Her soul and secrets stripped bare, and now it was to be her body. The expressions mocked her, and she longed to be invisible. She longed to run and hide and forget anything ever happened.

But the memory of Sandra's long, enveloping kiss swooned through her once more. Jill turned to squarely face her audience. The humiliation sealed her predicament, burning painfully in her chest, and heating her low in her hips. The shame was oddly enticing, making her feel strangely giddy.

Looking down at her shirt she hastily unbuttoned it and pulled it free from her quivering arms. Tossing it cruelly to one side she kicked her shoes off. The warm steam kissed at her exposed skin, melting into it.

Numbly she felt the rough coolness of the floor beneath her bared feet as it pressed into her skin. She yanked at the button and zipper of her pants, stifling a pained whimper, until she felt the loose cotton material fall limply to her ankles. She looked up at the girls with a sense of disdain for her own inhibitions, and stepped her feet casually from her pants.

She watched their baited faces as they stared intently at her, standing by the pool wearing nothing but her bra and panties. The steamy air lapped at her naked skin as she stood stiff, awkward, painfully aware she was standing in her underwear for them to stare at.

She paused for a moment, drawing in a deep, quivering breath, and spread her legs in modest suggestiveness before reaching behind her back to unlatch her bra.

She hesitated. She held both hands behind her back as she allowed the girl's eyes to roam over her body, drinking in the abasement.

"God, you're skinny!" Allison quipped with gleaming excitement.

Jill felt a cold shiver crawl up her spine. They were so cruel, so cold and indifferent.

"Terry's still thinner," Rachel shrugged.

"But Jill's got a nice, firm stomach," Sandra moaned the words.

Jill shook uncontrollably.

She felt the vulnerability edging in on her, consuming her insides. They all watched her so closely, so intently, critiquing her appearance like she wasn't human. She already felt naked in front of them, at their every mercy. She felt stripped and molested, violated by all of them. And she hated how beguiling that feeling was to her, driving her urges until she raged inside with ticklish longings to be touched and used by every one of them.

"She won't drop her bra," Debbie chided as she pointed. "She's too modest for this game, guys."

Jill drew in a deep breath. At last she allowed the bra to slide down along her arms and drop to the floor. She swallowed back at the fears, but she felt somehow detached from what she was doing - unable to admit to herself she was taking off her clothes for lesbian spectators. It was a dream and a nightmare, wrapping themselves together in twisting vines within her.

"Well, maybe she will," Debbie corrected herself as she stared directly at Jill's nude breasts. Jill felt her erect nipples grow harder, and she knew they could all see how unbearably excited she'd become. She was aware everyone was staring openly at her naked breasts as she faced them, forcibly exposing herself.

"Hey," Terry noticed casually, "you've got nice boobies, girl!"

"They're kinda small," Allison commented, but she was still staring just the same.

"But they've got a really nice shape," Terry pointed out, nodding her head toward Jill. "And those are some damn tasty-looking little nips."

"You guys," Sandra interrupted, "if you keep making comments about her she'll never take off..."

Jill sheepishly slid her thumbs into her panties and slipped them down her thighs, the cotton tickling at her skin lightly as it fell. She stepped her feet from them and stood awkwardly for everyone to examine her body. She fought to conceal a pained grimace, but lost the battle against the driving sense of stupid inadequacy compared to the others that gawked at her. Still, a fevered ache for them to look forced her to stand in stiff, uneasy display, shoulders hunching, hands eager to cover her tender parts.

Allison gasped. "Well," she said coyly, "I guess that chestnut color is your real hair color then, huh?"

"It's a beautiful color," Debbie quipped firmly.

"It is," Rachel groaned, her eyes sparking wildly as she stared up at Jill, her gaze roaming with maddening haste over every inch of Jill's bared body.

"She's got quite the tuft of fur there, doesn't she?" Terry grinned

"I like it," Rachel snapped. "I think it looks quaint, and a little cozy!"

"It's so red!" Allison blurted out.

Jill's resolve quivered, and she felt the vulnerability swell up hotly inside of her. Quickly she covered her pussy hair with one hand, as best she could, and wrapped her other arm around herself and over her breasts.

"Now you've embarrassed her," Debbie sighed. "You guys - you should be more considerate." She stood up and in a moment she had stripped her own clothes off and stood there, fully exposed, with her slender wriggling body. Her chubby breasts jiggled temptingly as she moved. Her smooth pale skin held a distinctive reddish tint, and her pussy was...

"See," Debbie pointed to herself down between her legs, "I have a good tuft of red hair too!"

"True," Allison agreed as she stared at Debbie's golden sunset fur, "but it's still not as thick as Jill's little bush."

"Hey," Rachel bit, "I still really like it! I've considered growing mine out, too."

"Why would you do that?" Allison grimaced.

Rachel grinned. "I'll show you." She clambered from the spa, her body deliciously limber, her eyes gleaming with fascination as they gleefully explored Jill. She knelt beside the hot tub and tilted her head, her naked body fully facing Jill, and stopped to squeeze the water from her long dark hair.

Jill watched, catching her breath hotly as she took in Rachel's gentle curves. Her limber back arched as she twisted around to attend to her hair, her slender stomach rounding under between her thighs so that her smooth labia almost vanished completely in teasing fashion beneath her, sexual parts fully nuzzled safe from view within her puffy outer lips. Jill felt her heart lodge in her throat as she stared at her toned body, her darkly teasing eyes, and her bulging breasts as they swelled out robustly from low on her chest with the dark nipples perched high in tender deep mahogany tones. Her gaze rested with a hot obsession on Rachel's soft, tubby mound as it fully hid her inner lips from view.

Rachel pushed herself up to her feet, her taut muscular legs flexing in mesmerizing allure as she stepped up behind Jill, catching Jill's shoulder with one hand so she didn't turn. Rachel cuddled up tightly, wrapping her strong arms around Jill's waist. Jill felt her heart thumping hard inside of her with the heat of Rachel's naked skin rubbing wetly against her own.

"My god, Jill, you are really shaking!" Rachel exclaimed. Jill felt herself blush profusely.

"Let your hands drop to your sides," Rachel whispered. "It's okay, Jill, we all consider you a friend. You can trust us. But everyone will want to see this."

Reluctantly Jill looked at everyone watching her, and slowly let her arms drop to entirely expose her naked body once again.

"Good," Rachel whispered softly, her words tickling Jill's ear. "Now, spread your legs nice and wide."

Jill swallowed back hard. She could feel Rachel's long hair dripping down along her back, and Rachel's breasts pressing firmly just below her shoulder blades. Hesitantly she stepped her feet apart, little by little in breathtaking reluctance, until Rachel whispered "that's good."

Rachel held her sweetly for a moment, all eyes watching Jill's exposed pussy. Jill grimaced, watching their faces as they stared at her naked parts. She felt the cool mist of air breezing in between her small lips as they slowly opened up from the pull of her outstretched thighs.

"She has really nice legs," Sandra said. No one else responded, but Jill felt the jittery want flare up inside of her with Sandra's yearning compliment.

Rachel gave Jill one last gentle squeeze, then wrapped her left arm tighter around Jill while moving her right hand back to Jill's hip, then to her tensed bum. Jill swallowed back a longing moan. She felt Rachel's warm breath against her neck, her soft hands as they caressed her tingling skin. But she couldn't fight back the agonizing groan as Rachel's hand slid slowly from her butt and down underneath her, between her quivering legs. She tensed her body and closed her eyes tight, battling the urge to pull her legs together as she felt Rachel's tender touch tickling the curly hair that grew from Jill's pussy lips. The feeling was maddening, sending shrill tingling sensations raging through Jill's electrified body.

"See," Rachel pointed out, still lightly stimulating Jill's pussy hair with feathery fingers, "it just feels incredible to have it tickled like this."

The girls giggled gleefully as they watched Jill swoon to heated desires, but she ignored them. Rachel kept tickling her until at last her touch lit sweetly on Jill's small lips.

Scorching lusts raged in wild frenzy through her pulsating pussy and out into her body. She arched her back instinctively, reaching sharply behind her to grab at Rachel's hips. But when the probing fingers glided gently over Jill's stiff clitoris, all eyes staring at it with humiliating scrutiny, she grabbed anxiously at Rachel's hand and wriggled away from her. Awkwardly she stumbled out of Rachel's teasing reach, hunching her naked body protectively. Looking over, panting hard, she could see Rachel grinning with shy mischievousness back at her, nibbling softly on her fingers in a bashful display of restrained longing that drove Jill's maddening want. She felt her vulva throb in anxious response.

"Maybe you should let her get in the hot tub before she freezes," Debbie suggested helpfully.

Jill shot a quick glance at the Jacuzzi, the other four girls bubbling with youthful sensuality as they poked and prodded playfully with each other, touching, caressing. But beneath the thin waves waited the security of hiding her naked body from everyone else's prying interest.

She scurried to the edge, carefully slipping her body beneath the water's bubbling surface. She sank into the hot depths until she felt the water running over her shoulders, nearly touching her chin.

She squirmed a little as Rachel slipped quietly into the pool beside her, their naked bodies lightly touching. Rachel cautiously placed a soothing hand on Jill's thigh, just above the knee, and rested it tenderly there. Shivers ran up along Jill's spine with Rachel's loving touch, her gentle fingers gliding very slowly, very softly, into place before she laid the weight of her hand on Jill's leg. Jill felt the urge to move away, to escape, but the feel of a caring need, the sensation of such a sensuous young woman wanting to be with her, held Jill nervously in place.

"Wow," Terry stood and pulled herself up to sit on the tub's edge, her calves hanging over and disappearing beneath the water. Jill watched her as she struggled to force her thin body up, her long muscles straining hard. Her arms were thin and bony, and most of her ribs were visible through her skin. "I think I'm too hot!" she sighed heavily, fanning herself with one delicate hand.

"I'll say!" Debbie teased, running a taunting hand jokingly up from Terry's ankle to her knee.

Jill noticed Terry shiver a little with excitement, her body quivering from Debbie's touch. But Terry didn't say anything, only raised one eyebrow in seeming disinterest as she glanced over to Allison, who was fiddling with Sandra's hair, before meeting back with Debbie's sparkling blue eyes.

"I'm boiling!" Sandra whined in agreement.

"Then jump out," Rachel goaded.

Jill shot a glance at Sandra as she smiled knowingly, shaking her head in brazen determination. "Nope, not yet!"

Terry gave Jill an anticipating grin.

Jill's stare caught Terry's deep velvety brown eyes and dark, long lashes that gave her a hotly seductive gaze. Her thin face watched Jill's eyes intently as they wandered longingly down along Terry's neck, not stopping before catching her breath with the clear, unfettered view of Terry's perky, small breasts. The soft rounds of her chest swayed with Terry's tranquil movements, her nipples erect and willing.

Jill forced her eyes away, staring down at the water. When she raised her gaze back up, Terry was watching Debbie's breasts as they bobbed enticingly at the water's surface.

Quickly Jill glanced down to Terry's thighs, and stared far too long at the small stretch of straight, dark brown hairs that perched so thinly just over her girlish slit. There was a dim shadow where she'd shaven, leaving only one small piece to be covered by a thin string bikini or soft G-string.

Jill looked slowly around to be sure no one was seeing what she was staring at, but Sandra was holding everyone's attention as she played raucously with Allison's breasts, her hands grabbing, squeezing, and jostling the large boobs while Allison squealed in anguished delight, doing nothing else to deter the gleeful interest.

"I think we should all drag Sandra from the hot tub and make her show her stuff to the new girl!" Allison countered Sandra's attack.

Jill looked down at the water, but peered up to Terry's pussy once more through the corner of her eye. Trying hard to slow her breathing, she hurried to study out the luscious contours of Terry's revealed lips, the tiny bulge of her clit as it peered out, the tender skin that vanished beneath her and against the cold, hard concrete below.

Shooting a quick glance up at Terry's face, Jill felt a shock of horror roll through her as she realized that Terry was watching her back with knowing eyes.

She had been caught.

Jill held her breath tensely, swallowing back her terror as she waited for Terry's reaction.

Terry's eyes fixed on Jill's for only a moment before they wandered over Jill's face and neck. At last, again staring directly back at Jill, Terry pulled one skinny leg completely from the pool and stretched her knee out wide, tilting her hips back. She leaned over Debbie onto her right hand and put her left hand over herself to entirely conceal her privates behind her fingers.

Jill cringed and watched Terry's hand for a moment. She gave Terry a begging look with her eyes, hoping to be forgiven for encroaching into such a private area.