All Comments on 'Raine & Sheri Ch. 05'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
she_is_my_addictionshe_is_my_addictionover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Something in this struck a chord with me, an understanding. I wonder if you'll remember...

sensuallensensuallenover 19 years ago
how did we survive the wait...?

Ah, Lady Destinie... I had all but given up hope for a new installment in your lusty tale. Any new story from your pen is a joy to be savored, but "Raine & Sheri" is in a league all its own. A bit of a tease, this portion, but that only makes the anticipation for Part Six all the more tantalizing. My imagination runs wild... please keep doing what you do so well, mon ami.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loving

The story was very good,more about love than sex so far. Can't wait for the feast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love in the air

i love raine and Sheri. I love it when they are alone instead of with ours like their mothe. I find it weird that I am happy that they are in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
begging

please... is all i can say, give us more! the aunt and the cousin too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

Please write more! These are great! I look forward to seeing new ones show up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
write more.

if you dont write more and satisfy me and the many other people that have followed these stories it would be a crime against yourself, and everyone else.

sheri and raine have me hooked... well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nothining but praise

What's their mom's deal, i think there's underlying hurtful issues between Mommy dearest and Sandra that's been hinted at and she's going to try and force Raine and Sheri apart.

Sex is still great and got in several good runs, nothin' hotter than two sisters going at it.

~Red Panda~

David48David48over 18 years ago
Can't love her?

Having Raine's Mom tell her she could not fall in love with her sister kind of threw me a little. Since I'm unahamedly straight, the idea of same sex romantic love escapes me anyway. Yet I'd like a Chapter six in order to find out what Mom's reasoning really is. Have enjoyed the tale of two sisters (and their supporting players) immencely. Your writing has been a joy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful and Erotic

You've done an exceptionally wonderful job developing these characters. You paint a very vivid picture of both the scorchingly hot and sexy aspects of their relationship and the tender loving sides. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for all your lovely stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

best story ive ever read,its a beautiful story time went by so quickly when i was reading it,youre a brilliant writer please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
continue???????

I just finished reading part 5, and I think you really put your best foot forward. I really think it is great, but being you wrote part 5 over a year ago, I was just wondering if there ever will be a part six or how you bring the story to an conclusive end, in any event I do hope that you will write part 6 soon,LO

P.S. AND TO ALL THOSE IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY ARE CRITICS IN CORRECT GRAMMAR, I SAY "GET A LIVE," BECAUSE APPERANTLY YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE!!!!!!!

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18about 18 years ago
WOW!

Destinie, this is absolutely the best series of stories I have read on this site. There is so much raw passion--I can feel the love between the 2 main characters. And it is hot enough to make be lose my thoughts in their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

I skipped class to read your stories. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

i loved the story. it had me on the edge of my seat when i was reading it. i hope that you choose to continue the story

siontehsiontehalmost 18 years ago
please continue

please continue this story and also "the bitch", i really want to read the rest of it

Stamp97Stamp97almost 18 years ago
please continue

Just read the whole story, and enjoied it, please continue

I need to find out moore about these people who's lives are comtroled by there passions for oneanother.

silverace1silverace1over 17 years ago
As ever...

I need to see more of this wonderful loving family; what if Raine DOES sacrifice her love? I hope not and that you will continue with many more chapters until we learn the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how soon is now?

um i see the year you wrote this is 2004...it's 2007 now and i can't help but notice you haven't brought this to any sort of end, i love the way this chapter played out, how you didn't make her have sex with her aunt, and made the story more touching, i hope they hold onto each other! You write really, REALLY well! if only there was more of it...if you're never back to read this comment, here's 5/5 anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing....

By far the best series of stories on this site. Beautifully written but without being verbose, imaginative yet realistic, erotic and yet always tender.

Excellent, excellent stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keeps me on my back.

I read all the chapters in one night. (1-5) i couldnt stop. thank you and keep writing about this family of lovely ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Loved the series in general, thought it would have been better if you hadn't included the mother, or had the sister's seduce her instead on her seducing them.

Also the mother started the whole thing, she seduced Sherri and if she hadn't Sherri would never have seduced Raine. So i think it's kinda unfair for her to tell her daughters what they can and can't do.

Very unlikely that you will write another(since this was written in 2004) but if you do, please don't include anyone else, better yet get rid of the mother and have it back as just the two sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done

It was a good read and hope that you soon have the time to continue the writing. The sister's and mother are incredibly hot. I suspect that you plan to bring in the bitchy aunt and cousin that would be fun love it all. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why?

Did it have to end??? ;<(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A TEASE

I love every stories you wrote, but this one left me panting for more.

I'm going crazy of thinking what will happen next!

I'm a newbie but I think you're one of the best writer here.

Its not just about the sex but also the emotions embedded in all your stories that captivates me.

I am sad to notice that you haven't updated this story for a long time.. I could only hope that you'll find time to update soon and remember us fans that's still waiting for more...

Thank you for the stories, I will cherish them forever.

LadyTsun

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't wait to find out what happens next. I really enjoyed this story. Keep them coming. I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i want to know what happens in the end i mean the mom like you cant be with her and then you put well there in love i lost i love you storie just with for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finish it

you have to finish it please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please!!!!!

Please finish it's soooo good and I'm on edge hanging in suspense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely

love this story! And what a tease you are by not giving us the story of what happens between these sisters or their mother or their aunt! I'm patient but only for so long. This is an amazing story & I guess I can only hope that you'll post another chapter soon.

alikerryalikerryover 8 years ago
chapter 5

excellent climax to your story , more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous