Raine & Sheri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri entered the room quietly and sat at the end of the sofa near my crossed feet, she had a glass of wine in her hand and she sipped it once before placing it on the coffee table.

"Pick that up." I shouted. She nearly knocked the glass over in her haste.

"What's wrong with you girl?"

"Sheri that table is made of an Indonesian door, you'll stain it with the moisture from the glass."

She rolled her eyes then stared at me. "You don't have to have a stroke about it."

"I was just telling you."

"No you were telling the whole tri state area, do you mind if I put it on this glass table or is this some sort of special magical glass?"

Glaring at her I asked "would it kill you to use a fucking coaster?" I pointed to a decorative little box that had hand painted bamboo coasters inside.

"Can I walk over and get them or would you like me to fly, so my feet don't contaminate the floor."

"I'd like you to stop being such a god damn smart-ass."

"I'd like you to stop being so fucking anal." she replied standing up to retrieve a coaster. She slammed it on the table and placed the glass on it.

I nearly smiled, this is how I expected the visit to go. I was comfortable and familiar with this type of interaction, in fact I was relieved by the return to regularity. I read my book while she flipped through a magazine that had been on the table. I tried to concentrate on the book but gave up after reading only three pages. I guess James Patterson and me would have to wait until my sister was out of my hair to get literary. I put the book on the glass table nearest to my end of the couch and stood. Sheri gasped as I headed away from her causing me to turn and look at her.

"What?" Her eyes were wide with shock. "You got a tattoo, Mother is going to kill you." I snorted and instinctively touched my lower back where three small Chinese symbols permanently marked the skin. "Sheri I'm a grown woman and the last time I checked this was my body, besides Mother hasn't seen it yet."

She scoffed "I can't believe it you're the good girl. How many tattoos do you have anyway?" I laughed out loud I hadn't been a good girl in more than seven years. "Two."

Her eyes widened again. "Where's the other one."

"In a place you haven't seen since the last time we took a bath together." For a moment the image of her kissing the small weeping willow I had tattooed on upper and innermost thigh crossed my mind. The leaves of the spanned over the right side of my pussy and would have been lost in my pubic hair had I had any. It was almost too erotic for words. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Down there?" Her eyes dropped to my crotch.

"Yes Sheri down there." I rolled my eyes hoping she hadn't caught the flash of desire in them.

"Let me see."

It was my turn to shake my head. "No I don't think so." Before she could say another word I turned and headed to the kitchen, it wasn't full sixty seconds before she was following me. I looked at her with one eyebrow raised in question as I reached into the dishwasher for a glass.

"I just came to check on dinner." She crossed behind me and opened the oven to peer at inside. When she had finished inspecting the contents of the oven she turned to me with a half smile playing on her lips.

"I can't believe you have a tattoo"

I rolled my eyes "Girl please."

"So what do those symbols mean?" I sipped the juice I had poured before answering. "Strength, courage and wisdom."

She nodded and smiled a little wider. "So what's the other one of?" Her eyes dropped to my crotch as she asked.

"A tree." I smiled a little thinking of how Asha jokingly referred to it as the tree of life".

"What kind of tree?" "A weeping willow." "Why would you get that?" I shrugged "because I thought it was beautiful." She cocked her head to one side dropping her eyes again. "Did it hurt?"

"Like hell." I replied "Well can I see it?" I shook my head both in answer to her question and the recurring image that popped into my head.

"Please Raine." She poked out her lip feigning a pout. Her little act should have been annoying but I almost found it cute.

"Sheri no, there's not that much to see any damn way."

"Jesus Raine, it's not as if you have anything I haven't seen. You're such a prude" the last part was said nearly under her breath but she had meant for me to hear.

She was baiting me and I knew it but I still felt a little ridiculous, she was after all my sister and even though I was having questionable thoughts it surely didn't mean that she was. Before I would change my mind I placed my drink on the counter and unbuttoned my pants lowering them a little. For a moment Sheri looked surprised, I couldn't tell if it was because she hadn't expected me to show her or if it was the tattoo itself that shocked her, hell it could have been my lack of underwear for all I knew. The surprise passed as quickly as it had appeared and she spoke.

"You're right Raine it is beautiful."

She reached out her hand and I knew she was going to touch me. I held my breath as her fingertips brushed over the trunk of the tree, that started where my thigh met my pussy. Her fingertips brushed upward over the leaves and I sighed breaking the spell. She drew back her hand and helped pulled my pants up fastening them before meeting my eyes

"Absolutely beautiful."

I could feel myself blushing something in her voice made me wonder if she meant the tattoo or if she was talking about the place it was inked. I stepped away from her not trusting myself, if her hand had dipped any lower she would have felt the unmistakable wetness of my arousal.

Sheri was the first to speak. "Dinner is nearly ready why don't you set the table while I make a salad."

I was relieved to have a task, I set the table with concentrating as if my life depended on it. By the time I was done Sheri was binging out a serving plate with Lasagna piled high. She went back and returned with the salad as I went off to get a bottle of wine.

I sat down and looked at her across the table. Because we rarely spoke outside of family affairs it was awkward to make conversation. I did as she had suggested upon her arrival and asked her about her life. I knew some of what she told me because of the family grapevine, I also kept up with her in entertainment news although I would deny it to the death if asked.

Thankfully she talked for nearly the entire meal.

I only half listened and probably couldn't have recounted much of what she said, I tried not to think of my sister in a sexual way but it proved impossible. Apparently I was obsessed, I wondered idly if I would become a celebrity stalker, nearly laughing aloud at the thought.

I realized that Sheri was staring at me and I got the impression she was waiting for an answer. Unfortunately I had missed the question. I focused and looked into her eyes.

"Pardon."

"You weren't listening"

"Yes I was I just didn't hear what you asked."

"I was asking if you were dating someone."

I shook my head not even wanting to discuss my love life with her. She had been through a dozen boyfriends since I last saw her. My family knew all about me being gay, and all of them were forever badgering me about getting serious with someone or at the very least dating. I hadn't been in a relationship in more than a year. At least not an emotional one.

Sheri smirked. "I should have known."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh you aren't like regular people Raine you're perfect, you don't need anyone."

I sighed, she had always done this. Alluding to the fact that I was perfect. I hated it, it seemed that as the oldest I was expected to be a shining example. Everyone expected it and during my youth it had caused a lot of hidden stress. I stopped her with a raised hand.

"Get off it Sheri, just because I won't fuck my way through life doesn't mean I don't need people."

"Are you calling me a slut."

"Hey you said it not me."

Her eyes flashed, she was mad. I hadn't meant to call her a slut or even hint at it. She was the one who had jumped to that conclusion. She pushed her chair back and stood.

"Fuck you."

I started to tell her I wish she would. Thankfully she stormed out of the kitchen and down the hall slamming the door to the guestroom. For once her drama didn't get to me.

I spent the night tossing and turning and trying not to think of Sheri. I knew she slept nude and I had to restrain myself form going to have a look. The next morning I looked as if I hadn't slept at all. A glance at the clock told me my fitful night had caused me to oversleep I went into the kitchen to make coffee and was surprised to find a note on the table. Apparently Sheri had gone for a manicure and pedicure and would head to the recording studio to work for a few hours.

I was relieved not to have to see her , I mad a cup of coffee and shrank it quickly before getting ready to go to work. Luckily I was the boss so my lateness wouldn't be a problem. The design house was busy as usual although it was summer we were preparing the spring summer line for the following year as well as working on the ads that would promote the completed fashions of the coming fall and winter. As usual I immersed myself in work using it as a sort of nepenthe. The day passed quickly and after work I wasn't the least bit tired. Heading home in a taxi I used my cell phone to contact a few friends and set up plans for the evening. The last thing I wanted was to be stuck at home lusting after my sister.

I was only going to be home for a few moments in order to change into and pull myself together for an evening out. When I entered the apartment Sherri was nowhere to be seen, I realized that I had sneaked in quietly as if I didn't own the damned place. I shook my head and went to my room, I was flipping through the clothes in my walk in closet trying to decide what to wear. I decided on a low cut orange dress, the back was out and cut nearly to the point of indecency, and the clingy material followed every curve and only the shoulder straps prevented the whole affair from falling off.

I picked out a pair of orange sandals I'd bought on a whim I hadn't gotten the opportunity to wear the spiked sling backs yet. The mirror told me that from the neck down I looked great. The humidity had turned my natural curls into an unruly fright. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and put on a pair of large gold hoop earrings and a few gold bangles, before making up my face. In the end I thought I looked pretty damn good. I actually looked a great deal like my sister although I was fuller than she would ever be. When we were younger I'd wished to be a little leaner but I'd gotten our mother's hips so I was out of luck. In my adulthood I had appreciated those attributes on myself and in other women.

The night turned out to be lackluster and I bowed out early saying I had a headache. Asha gave me a concerned look but didn't say a word as I departed with only a few words of goodbye and the other three women that had joined us. My headache wasn't all together fake, the pounding music of the live band and the nearly sleepless night I'd had set my nerves on edge. I wanted nothing more than to go home and relax with a good book and a glass of wine.

Walking the few blocks to my apartment allowed me to unwind, Without meaning to my mind drifted to my sister, I almost hoped she was asleep, but a glance at my watch told me it was only 9:30. Once again I found myself creeping into the apartment like a prowler. I needn't have bothered since Sherri was seated on the sofa. She saw me before I saw her and she nearly scared the piss out of me when she chuckled. I looked in her direction wondering why the hell she would be sitting in the darkened living room.


"Sneaking in Raine?" I purposely ignored her question and flicked on the nearest lamp. "Why the hell are you sitting in the dark?" She didn't say a word but her eyes swept over me in a way that made my skin feel like it was on fire. I tried to shake it off but her eyes took me in from head to toe for a second time. When she met my gaze she spoke.

"You sure clean up well." I was wishing I'd worn something that required a bra, she couldn't have missed the way my nipples had hardened under her glance.

"Thanks, a lot." She smiled and I felt those butterflies again, this time they were definitely lower than my stomach. "Come on Loraine" She said using my given name, "You know you always look good but tonight you look damn good."

Her eyes took me in again and I couldn't have spoken if I wanted to. I smiled and turned away from her loosening my ponytail as I headed to the kitchen. I definitely need that drink now and wine wasn't going to cut it I reached for a glass and put a few cubes of ice inside before putting a few inches of whiskey into it. The drink felt like liquid fire going. I could feel her watching although I hadn't heard her coming. Her eyes flicked up as I turned around and I almost thought she had been checking out my ass. I shook my head running my fingers through my hair. This was going to be a long two weeks.

"So why are you home so early?" I shrugged my shoulders "I had a headache." "You okay?" I nodded "just tired." I told her I was going to rest glad to have a chance to get away from her. If she kept looking at me like that I wasn't sure what I'd do. In my room I kicked of my shoes and stripped off my dress and the tiny thong underwear I'd worn beneath it. Not bothering to put on any other clothes I laid across the bed trying to get into a book, after reading the same paragraph four times I gave up and turned over to grab the remote. I was watching some mindless situation comedy when I heard a light knock on the door.

Before I could reach for my robe Sheri, entered. I wondered why she's even bothered to knock if she was just going to waltz in. I was about to ask her that very question, one look at her face told me I didn't need to bother. She was blushing as if she were the naked one instead of me. I laughed, and met her eyes.

"What is it Sheri." "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." "I'm fine." She mumbled in response and retread. I hadn't heard her or at least I thought not, it had sounded like she'd answered my declaration by saying "yes you are."

I feel asleep sometime later, but found myself rising early after another fitful night of sleep. If this kept up I would look like hell on heels in a few days. It was only seven in the morning and I was surprised to find Sheri in the kitchen. I wished she had worn more than the tiny bathrobe she had opted for. I could see her nipples tenting the satin. I tried not to stare although I know I had been. I looked at her face and I would've sworn she saw me looking, although she didn't say a word.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I always get up early."

I shrugged I hadn't known that.

"Do you have any coffee?"

I may not have kept food in the fridge but I always had coffee. I pulled it out and started to prepare it myself. Sheri stood there looking at me with her arms crossed beneath her breasts.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

She shrugged her shoulders making her breasts rise and fall. I nearly dropped the coffeepot.

"What's wrong with you?"

I turned away getting water and pouring it into the machine.

"Nothing"

"It's me isn't it?"

I didn't move a muscle, did she know?

"I know you didn't want me here, I just thought things would be different. I'm going to just get a hotel."

I relaxed she thought I was mad at her, thank god.

I breathed a sigh of relief, I hadn't realized I was holding my breath. Things were different alright, she had no idea how different. I didn't say anything for a moment, my words stunned her as much as they did me.

"Don't go."

"Raine you can hardly look at me, why would you want me to stay?"

I turned to her "I don't know."

She dropped her arms and before I realized what she was doing she hugged me. I could feel her nipples brushing against mine through the thin nightshirt I'd put on before leaving my room. I couldn't suppress the moan that spilled from my lips.

She pulled back a fraction and looked into my eyes, I knew she had heard me and there was no mistaking the sound. Her eyes lit up a moment before she spoke.

"You want me don't you?"

I shook my head and tried to push her away. She held tighter and kept looking at me. When had she gotten so damn strong?

"Sheri this isn't funny let me go." She let me go but didn't step back. "I know you want me, I saw it in your eyes and I heard you moan." I stepped back and shook my head again, not trusting my voice. She laughed as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

I left the kitchen and went to my room shutting the door leaned against it, my panties were soaked and all she had done was hug me.

Before I could get myself together I heard a knock on the door. I didn't want to open it but she kept knocking, until I flung it open.

"you forgot your coffee"

I took the cup from her hoping it was laced with hard liquor and tried to close the door. She pushed past me and entered the room laughing. I left the door open and looked at her. She sat on the bed and took me in. I set the cup on the dresser and crossed my arms over my chest, I knew my nipples were showing through the thin shirt.

"What do you want Sheri?"

"What do you think?"

"I have no idea."

"Not even a little?"

"Sheri stop playing around"

She rose from the bed and approached me, I took a step back and she laughed again. She rested her hands on my shoulders, and looked at me.

"I'm not playing."

Her lips brushed over mine. This is what I wanted but it was wrong. I pushed her away and moved back.

"Sheri don't."

She looked at me hard and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't what."

"you can't just kiss me, we're sisters."

"so the only reason we can't fuck is because we're sisters?"

I stared at her with my lips slightly parted as she went on.

"I've wanted you for years Raine but you were always to good for me. I didn't think you would ever even be attracted to me."

"I'm not."

She stepped up to me again brushing her fingertips over my left breast.

"Yes, you are."

She pinched my nipple between her fingers and I moaned.

"See."

I could barely think let alone talk. She leaned forward and ran her tongue over my lips. I pulled her closer and kissed her. When she pulled away I groaned.

"Tell me you want me?" I stared at her, I wanted her more than I had ever wanted any woman, but she was my sister and I couldn't get past that. "I can't." She kissed me lightly. "You will."

I couldn't help turning to watch her ass swing as she walked away. She knew I was watching because she flipped the back of robe up and I caught a glimpse of her bare ass. "All you have to do is tell me you want it and it's yours Raine" I couldn't see her face but her voice told me she was smiling

I took a shower and dressed, thankfully I didn't see her before I left. I stayed out the whole day knowing that if I went back to the apartment I would go crazy trying to resist her. Not being in her presence didn't keep Sheri from my mind. I thought about her constantly. I wanted very badly to fuck my sister and knowing that she wanted me made it impossible for me not to be turned on.

It was hours after nightfall when I walked in, Sheri was nowhere in sight. I figured she was sleeping. When I walked into my room it was clear that I was wrong. She was stretched out on my bed, in a hot pink panties reading a book.

I couldn't stop my eyes from taking her in. She stood smiling as she approached. I backed knowing she was going to kiss me.

"Sheri no."

She stopped in her tracks.

"I won't force you."

She side stepped me and walked from the room. I sighed and almost called out to her. I spent another sleepless night tossing and turning. Twice I would have sworn I heard moans coming from her room.