All Comments on 'Raine, on her Parade'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 419 Comments (Page 4)
alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🤣😆😂😁😀

Fantastic. Beautiful. That was so over the top. No violence, definite BURN.

And this:

"I suppose I should be glad I'll be fired now and again," she said, with a bitter laugh.

"Raine, you're the woman I loved and married. You're the mother of my children. I respect you way too much to ever do that! You have job security."

I smiled, a little nastily.

"I will never fire you. Ever!"

Genius! I love it. Too bad it's just fantasy. Some poor shmuck should get this luck IRL!

Durken82Durken82almost 2 years ago

This is one of the best cheating-wife-revenge stories yet. Well done!

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

If there were ever a story on Literotica that I wished had a 5-6 page Part 2, it would be this story. Fan-fucking-tactic from start to finish. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, etc. as well. LOL

How terribly clever, starting off with, what I am guessing, was a Cajun or Louisiana accent. Oh, how I wish this tale would go on. With such a diverse cast of characters, you'd never be at a loss for fun, interesting, silly, or hot & sexy content to write about. I'd pay money to see how Raine adjusts to her new life as a servant.

peter944peter944almost 2 years ago

Ok just a bit fantastical to be anything rea later to real life but fun to read. I would say a part 2 would be in order to see just how “rained on “ she get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent revenge. How did he turn his financial situation around in five short years? Plus recruit a dozen of the hottest, and most intelligent women on the planet? Did I might e and something? Anyway, well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

So fun to read, I enjoyed this. Excellent details….

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This tale is SO over the top,but so much fun. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

ROFLMAO! This smacks of Robert Ludlum Road to Omaha/Road to Gandolfo-like ideas on steroids for Literotica! It's a 5 only because I can't give it more.

TerriCTerriCover 1 year ago

4 stars, I liked it, but it did put a strain on my suspension of dis-belief. Sure the x got the over the top end she deserved, but, I have a hard time accepting, with how amazing and brilliant the MC was, that her lover and she could have taken anything from him in the first place. While I enjoyed them, the She Squad could have been dialed back a bit too. That's just me being nit picky, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Proper feel good story, love it

Simon Masters

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Soooooooo FUCKING funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! infinite stars

jezzazjezzazover 1 year ago

So many good lines in this. Makes me smile everytime I read it.

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedover 1 year ago

Brilliant, funny, xxxxxxxxxx stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

such an awesome male fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bonzer yarn.

Ex-wife barramundi hooked, netted, scaled, gutted and filleted. Ready for a nice slow frying pan.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Great, a man with a truly wonderful sense of humour, nothing like it on Literotica. There is one thing that it as in common with 90% of the stories on literotica, they are Pizza for tea..

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

This put a smile on my face from the first sentence, so over the top but nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hidden gem was the disclosure that he owned fishing fleet that watched sail in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 others commented about the girl squad similarity to the movies "In Like Flint" and "Our Man Flint". This was a delightful BTB.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Wahahah i love this one. It was so fun to read. I love it especially the girls join in to protect jake. Lol..

slowhand21slowhand21over 1 year ago

Love, love, love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way, way over the top. Love it! 5 stars.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Wow what fun 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hugh Hefner comes to mind 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. Sometimes you just want the good guy to win.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

One of my top ten favorite LW stories! So much fun, creativity, and without all the overused cheating wife cliches so prevalent in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, funny story. Thanks for the memories - and the laughs. In January 2023, I see you haven't posted in a while. I look forward to reading more of your stories and hope you continue writing.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good yarn. A little over the top but funny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, this is every mans dream fantasy but enjoyable even though an unlikely reality. Great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty funny but I don't think Raine would have believed any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hoot! 5* for the laughs.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Completely unbelievable in that if he was dating a movie star at all his face would have been splashed all over and there's no way his ex and her man would not have known. Still, a very fun romp. Thank you

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

Daft as a brush. Loved it!

AgielAgielover 1 year ago

I don’t laugh. Never. The funniest things only get a big smile. I started to smile when we got to the spanking of the chauffeur and then it got broader as the story progressed even when I realised the inevitable twist ending.

*****

Loving Wives isn’t a category I normally frequent and only usually do it as a relaxation from my own writing. Fortunately I came across this little gem.

*****

It’s not the usually LW story, not erotic or sexy in any way, and I assume what mild sex was included was as a sop to the word Literotica.

*****

You must have really enjoyed writing this story. Excellent fantasy and I’ll take a look at your other stories.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

So you can accept the position as cleaner and nanny to your children"

Hahahahahaha. That is so awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny read, but a little over the top.

Like putting just a pinch too much salt in your food.

Still edible, still enjoyable, but you know it could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
put it in sci-fi

also "puta" is spanish, not italian.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

To anonymous from 6 days ago: puta means the same in Spanish, Italian AND Portuguese!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ROFL... It's so over the top! I've re-read it 4 times and it remains laugh out loud funny. Five more stars.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total fantasy, love it.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 1 year ago

Really entertaining, if over the top. Very well-written with character development, good plot, sex. Please keep writing!

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story, It was wayyyy over the top, but had me laughing throughout the whole story, This story seems to be in the same vein as Robert Ludlum's "The Road to Gandolfo". Not the story itself, but rather being way over the top and funny throughout. Great job on a 5 star story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A second time reading for me, and still a great read, I love the silly stuff in this, so outrageous it makes it great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Over the top, indeed! But great fun to read. A good life for the good guy, jail time for the bad guy, and the cheater reduced to a cleaner.

Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A jolly good, fun romp! Four stars!

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 year ago

This story is bat-shit crazy but it is one of my favorites.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

One of my top 5 favorite LW stories!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LMAO!!

A BTB story in Spades. Truly the ultimate revenge; reduced from arrogant betrayal on a monumental level to life in tacit prison.

Her only options are walk away and try to survive with NO resource-money, education beyond high school, housing, medical care or a moral compass. Only occupation, at least initially, is prostitution. Just maybe she could get enough money accumulated to build a new life..of sorts. Sadly, she lacks the internal resources to do that.

She is well and truly hosed to the day she dues. Justice done!!

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Now I want to go to Australia… that was seriously hot! This story gets better every time I read it.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

I smiled all the way through it, wonderful story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lowrider2020Lowrider202011 months ago

I will read this story many times over !! it is a true grownups Farey tale, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A bit long winded but all around great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's silly, the Mount Everest of improbable outcomes. In a world where good people suffer a plethora of torments seeing the evil totally vanquished is satisfying. Thank you.

BlankefordBlankeford10 months ago

It gave me a good laugh. Thank you. Would love to see a witty continuation of the family's exploits.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo10 months ago

Utterly hilarious. Should ought to be in the Humor section. There was no wife in this story. Only a happy 9 member Staff/Harem loving family and one back-stabbing ex-wife skank intruder. Loved reading it again, and rectifying a wrong by placing it among my favorites.

Slick742Slick74210 months ago

First time I read it I didn't like it. Now the humor and the far-far fetch punishment was entertaining...thanks...SK74

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs another one-and-a-half stars, five's not enough.

GongguyGongguy9 months ago

Every read is wonderful. Thank you.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

Nuttier than a sackful of squirrel shit.

Somebody coined the phrase about the lead male in the loving wives stories meeting their marine biologist to rescue them when their marriage went south. This guy met a cruise ship full of his marine biologists.

Totally implausible fantasy, but very, very funny. Only slightly puzzled by the fact that he doesn't have a farmyard full of kids from them, but it's the writer's deranged fantasy, not mine.

Thank you for your story.

sennodensennoden9 months ago

Would be wonderful with an epilogue chapter where Rachel and him become more official, and/or make plans to have kids

RimmerdalRimmerdal9 months ago

Needs a first and last.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this one, reread regularly. I feel like this is the cliff's notes condensed version, someone could give it something like a QMHL treatment and expand it into a multipart series that expands the whole story!

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19559 months ago

Over the top in the most enjoyable way. An exceptionally good read. I'm sure to read this again (and again?).

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

OTT? Maybe a little. Great story? Definitely.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a light comedy it was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice story. Fiction at its finest. Were it real I’d have to ask‘How do I get his life’?.

Thanks Sleepery, I liked that one, a lot.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant!

KalavoKalavo8 months ago

This is the most entertaining story on this site!

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

It was reality show. Maybe the Bachelor

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For me it is one of the Top Ten Lit Classics. But why am I not surprised that you can't please all of the punters all of the time. The crtics clearly failed to read - or understand - SJ's warningat the beginning. No helping some people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The dialogue is just to funny. Have this one saved and come back to it when I need a good laugh and cheering up.

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK, all these stories are fiction but this one is very mans wet dream. Gotta love it.

HelgamiteHelgamite7 months ago

5/5 stars for the story

10/10 for Michaela alone!! I loved her!!

Lector78Lector787 months ago

Es una joya, aunque es ficción tiene un enfoque divertido, en ves de lo trágico usual, el final es lo maximo: "Raine.... tienes seguridad laboral......" Nunca te despediré, jamas". Y con eso se acaba la ilusión de Raine de algún alivio amoroso con Jake. Excelente.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

This makes me smile every time I read it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was just stupid. Sorry I wasted time reading the two pages I read before I quit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would have liked Raine to have asked for and got proof that, in fact, she did have no money or house. Personally I would have offered her a shack rather than live with my ex-wife. The thought makes me shudder. Yuk. Living with ladies like that would suit me, but then again all my life I have been told I am either a Total Nutter or a Mad Scientist. I love eccentric and odd people and they way they were written and they were written so odd, it was actually good.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Thanks for a deliciously fun read!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this little tale.

It’s like John Blake and the TSM girls decided to do a Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well how unexpected. This was a joy to read :) Not what I expected at all from a LW story. I just wish it was longer. Never thought I'd say "it ended too soon" about this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Spectacular tale. This was thought out so well that I couldn’t wait for the next slap to her ego as they piled up until she was drowning it her own confusion. Excellent piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hilarious. Loved this "over-the-top" tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awesome story, though id love a longer tale of what happened between the night he left, and the day this happened. How'd he recover, his adventures meeting the women, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such an incredible revenge tale that leaves a person feeling good after reading it. It gives you that hope that things can turn out better with proper planning and motivation. They say that going after someone with revenge in your heart is never a good way to live your life but sometimes revenge or justice as it is sometimes called is all you have in your mind and your heart so it can make a very strong motivational tool as well as a very strong foundation on which to build a future. 5💫+!

Taco76310Taco763105 months ago

So So good. What a twist. I’d have to say that almost any man or woman who had been cheated on and taken advantage of by their spouse and or partner this would be the ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The slut’s fate at the end is a pretty good description of Hell on Earth: She will forever know EXACTLY what joy she could have had, if only she had chosen wisely.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Way over the top ... but I loved it.

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

Deliciously Ridiculous. This is an all-time favorite for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous