Raine, on her Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo his belt!" she ordered.

Rose hurried to complete the task with shaking hands. She kept licking her lips and biting them, making them puffy and very kissable, but no kisses for Rose, tonight, I admonished myself. She was a very naughty girl! She looked my cock in the eye and then looked up at me, her lips parted and her eyes shining.

Oh, fuck that, I thought, discarding my ban on kisses. I leaned down and kissed her hard. She moaned happily, and when I straightened up again, she vacuumed my cock into her mouth as if determined to meld with it. Alicia gave her a couple of spanks to encourage her, and Rose moaned a little louder, working her lips back and forth and twirling her tongue under the head at the same time. Then she pushed forward and I sank into her throat.

"Jesus," I yelped, in delight.

"Don't you make him fucking squirt in your mouth, you sex-mad slut!" warned Alicia. "He's my boyfriend tonight, and I get all the cum. Understand?"

Rose tried to nod and suck me my soul out through my cock at the same time. Both the Australian blond and I knew that the redhead would blithely ignore all warnings and try to get me to come in her mouth, no matter what she had agreed to. That was who Rose was.

I felt my scrotum tense and that twinge shoot across my groin. "I'm going to..."

"Rose!" screeched Alicia in alarm, dropping to her knees alongside the redhead and wrestling her for possession of my cock, both of them giggling happily. Their lips were all over the place, and their hands stroked and stroked...

I came, and both of them stuck their tongues out as I alternated ejaculations between the two of them. When I finished, and staggered back to sit on the bed, the two of them began to try and rob my cum from each other's mouth, laughing so hard they couldn't swallow.

There was a full-length mirror against the opposite wall, and I caught movement in it, Rubbing my face, as if tired, I peered through my fingers to see Raine and Rachel just outside the door. I had shut it, so they must have opened it again. I wondered what Rachel had in mind. I hoped she didn't intend for me to fuck my ex! That wasn't going to happen!

I casually moved out of line of sight and crossed the room, closer to the door. Alicia and Rose had finished swopping spit and sperm, and were now in a very snug 69 on the carpet. I heard murmurs from outside and cocked my head to listen.

"Yes, every night. Why wouldn't he?" It was Rachel's voice.

"Well, we used to have sex every night, but we didn't have orgies!" Raine sounded concerned, upset ... jealous?

"Oh that's just Rose. She's everyone's favourite, and the girls rarely mind her joining in. She's so good-hearted and kind, and she just loves being spanked. Well, spanked and eaten and fucked and... Actually she just loves everything about sex. But she's generous to a fault, loyal to the nth degree, and gives so much to her partners that when she wants to join in, people rarely turn down the offer. This won't go on the whole night, of course. She knows it's Alicia's night, so she'll bow out gracefully and leave the two of them to it. Alicia will get plenty of orgasms to keep her happy until she gets fired again."

"Jake can go a long time?"

"You should know that," Rachel laughed. "I'm sure he gave you thousands of orgasms until you went rogue on him. How's that working out for you? Still getting all the sex you need?"

There was a long pause.

"Well, James is getting older..."

"He's younger than Jake."

Raine seemed to not hear that.

"And of course business keeps him so busy..."

"Jake made a million dollars today in a trade with the Japanese. He did it in the half-hour before the pizzas arrived. How does James compare?"

"Look, can we change the topic. I wanted to ask where you fit in? I mean you're a movie star..."

"I'm also Jake's housekeeper, housemother... and more, I guess. I help Jake to keep his life on track..."

"Like I do with James!"

There was a long pause, which just went on and on.

"No! Actually it's nothing like you do with James. That would be like someone with a kaleidoscope comparing themselves to the Hubble. I help to keep him and the girls focussed if you like. I am the girls' big sister, and I'm Jake's housekeeper, confidant, close friend and ..."

Say wife, I urged silently. Say wife!

"Loving partner," Rachel finished. I slumped slightly. I knew where we stood with each other, but I couldn't help wanting more. It was okay, though. What we had was enough.

"You're not getting much loving tonight," Raine said snidely.

"Ah, tomorrow afternoon, he's going to fire me. I shall make myself as beautiful as possible for him. First, we have the opening of the new exhibition at the Whitney with the First Lady and her children, and then, while we're in New York, we shall enjoy dinner and dancing at the Lavo. Finally, back here for a wonderful night."

Her voice had gone dreamy. I loved it when she went all romantic on me.

"Huh. Catching red-eyes is not my idea of a romantic evening, queuing forever to be packed in together like sardines."

Rachel laughed. "Oh my dear, we never queue, and we only pack like sardines when we're in the plane's bedroom section."

I could hear incredulity in Raine's voice as she commented, "What bedroom section?"

"The rear of the plane, where the big, soft double bed is. Oh, the number of times he's made me come so hard on that bed."

"I've never heard of a plane with a bed on it."

"Well, it's his plane, so he can fit it out however he wants, I suppose."

I smiled. Rachel had led her head-first into that one, so smoothly.

The silence was a long one.

"Knowing Jake, he'll probably fall asleep on you tomorrow after tonight's romp," Raine was back into snide mode, trying to retreat and regroup. "One orgasm and off to sleep. That's Jake."

Rachel laughed. "Oh honey, if that's all you could ever get out of him, I can understand it. But, you have to understand, this -- what you see here tonight -- is his normal evening routine. This is not even going to make a dent in his stamina. Tomorrow, it's my turn, and I know I'm going to be walking very gingerly the day after. I can hardly wait!

"Although... He might be slowing down a little, I suppose," she remarked thoughtfully. "He's only fired all nine of us at the same time once in the last month. I think I'll talk to Alicia and see whether she can pick up his diet a little. He may be a little under the weather. And he'll need to be fit when Siobhan and Sheena get back from Jake's holiday home in Higashinaruse."

"China?" asked Raine, bewilderment in her voice once more.

"Japan," Rachel explained. "It's the most beautiful village, in the mountains of north Japan. The girls love to go there for the skiing."

"But this doesn't make any sense at all. I have to be dreaming!" Raine sounded on the verge of collapse, which was never a pretty sight. I decided to go to a much prettier sight and watch Alicia with Rose for a while.

When I finally sat on the end of the bed, Rose got three quick spanks from Alicia, a kiss from each of us, and was sent off to her own bed, a very happy bunny.

As Alicia straddled me and slipped my cock into her hot, welcoming depths for the first time that night, I heard Rose's parting shot as she left the room.

"Night Rachel. Been slumming tonight?" she said pointedly. Then she giggled "Unique designer label, hah. Mrs Fontaine, you're so funny."

I heard her laughter disappear into the distance, but then I could hear hardly anything at all apart from my tall blonde's rapid, excited heartbeat, as Alicia pulled my head into her cleavage, which meant those gorgeous tits were covering my ears. I motor-boated her happily, and then slipped into long and slow mode, which my Antipodean chef adored most. Twenty minutes later, she gave out yet another series of sharp, barking cries that signalled a fourth strong orgasm for her, and sank down on top of me. Between the two of us we had put out a lot of fluids, most of which were now inside her, although she had generously donated a fair bit over my sack and thighs as well, and a layer of perspiration which was the only thing between us. We decided to move to the dry side of the bed for our snuggle and sleep time.

Alicia woke me right on time with a cheerful and heartfelt sixty-nine session, laughing delightedly when I came to, spluttering, with her vulva pressed over my nose. A quick spank adjusted things so that we could both breath enough to cry out loudly as we came once more, the tall blonde declaring that I was delicious, but could do with eating a few more oranges. It's so good to have a dietician who often needs to take samples to get her work just right.

I got my own back for the suffocating alarm clock prank, by waiting until she was brushing her teeth, and then suddenly bending her over the sink and holding her helpless in that position for a final session before breakfast. Damn, even after all our playing the night before, she was so tight that it took all my willpower - and trying to work out prime numbers between zero and five hundred, backwards -- to hold off until she finished first. I told her that as she'd made the mess, she could clean the toothpaste off the mirror. She'd spat that there in shock when I made my unexpected ingress. She sighed dramatically, but then set to the task happily enough, while I showered.

When she was clean, as well, with a little grab-ass in the shower to keep things interesting, we dressed and I hired her again, so that she could make the promised soufflés for breakfast.

At the breakfast table, all the ladies and myself thanked Alicia rapturously for the incredibly light creations, although Raine kept one eye on my chef as she limped about the kitchen, trying to keep her thighs apart as she moved. However, the broad smile on her face alerted everyone that she was more than happy to have sustained the injury. She bore the teasing from the others with aplomb and a few choice curse words, promising them that she would return the teasing with interest the next time their 'cunts had been hammered like a fucking nail through balsa wood'. That reassured me she was her happy little self, and very content with her time of unemployment. I was important to me that all the girls were as happy as I could possibly make them.

When we had finished and were enjoying freshly ground coffee, each of us with our own preferred flavour of beans, I got down to business.

"Caroline?" I said, and she snapped to attention while remaining seated, which made her large breasts wobble delightfully. I made a mental note to do that more often. "Is Eschatos in effect?"

She looked at her watch. "Yes sir, it took effect nineteen minutes ago."

"Everything went smoothly?"

She touched her earpiece reflexively. "Yes, sir. Everything went as planned, with surprisingly little resistance."

I smiled at that. "You've done exceptionally well. I'm very pleased. I am going to have to fire you tomorrow, though."

Don't ever think that black women don't blush. Despite that, her smile grew very wide and I felt the urge to taste those beautiful lips. "Oh, thank you, sir."

Ah well, I would have to wait until tomorrow. Unless... I decided to be a little inappropriate with my secretary when we reached the office for the morning business hour. She always enjoyed that -- and being able to nervously tell me off afterwards for doing it. She always told Rachel what I'd done, who would promise to make me do better, and then scold me in private until I kissed her enough that she forgot what she was saying. Life was good.

"What does Eschatos actually mean," asked Laura, pouring another cup for herself and Alicia.

"It has several meanings," I said, "But in this case it means the end."

"Oh, right," Laura said with a smile. "Appropriate."

It was indeed.

Rachel touched my hand. "I'm so excited. Their bedrooms are ready for them, and I will arrange the records transfer and get them registered in this district by the end of the morning."

"More hussies for your harem?" Raine said disdainfully.

"No," I said, keeping my voice even. The moment had arrived and I was determined to enjoy every moment of it. "My children."

"You have children? When did that happen?"

"When you pushed them out into the world," I replied.

She stared at me. "What do you mean?"

"Carrie and Jon. They're coming to live here."

She stared at me and then rose to her feet. "Over my dead body!"

Abi got an excited look in her eyes. "Oh, sir. Can I..."

"Sorry Abi, not this time. I don't think she meant it."

Raine suddenly understood what Abi had meant, and took a couple of steps back.

"The children are not coming to stay here," she stated, although her voice wobbled a little.

"Well, if not here, then where? They have to live somewhere."

"They live with James and me."

"Like I said, they have to have somewhere to live. Like a house."

"They live in my house!"

"But you don't have a house."

She stared at me. Then she shook her head. "You're not making any sense."

"You don't own a house. It was taken back by the bank under the bankruptcy order."

Her mouth dropped open and little squeaks came out. Then she closed it again.

"Look, you're not making any sense. I'm going to phone James and get this nonsense sorted out. The children are not coming here -- they are staying right where they are! In my house!"

Caroline promptly offered her a mobile that she whipped out from somewhere -- although with a dress as tight as the one she was wearing, I had no idea where she had actually kept it. I got lost in that pleasant thought as Raine stabbed at the little screen.

"Raine here, put me through to James... What do you mean he doesn't work there? Of course he works there! He owns the whole company. Now put me... That's bullshit! There's no way the board voted him... We are not bankrupt, so don't tell me we're in receiver... Don't tell me what not to say we when I talk about my company. How dare you? You're just a... No, don't hang up!"

She stared at the phone and then at me. "She hung up. I employed that bitch and she just hung up on me."

"Well you were getting a little aggressive," I offered. The girls nodded in agreement.

"Like back-alley puta not been paid," said Michaela brightly. Rose sniggered, and Laura laughed out loud.

I cupped Michaela's cheek and she nuzzled my hand and then kissed the pad of my thumb. Shit, I loved when the girls did that.

"But she said James had been escorted off the property," she seemed dazed.

"I guess the new owners didn't want fuck-knuckle working for them," I hazarded.

"I don't understand what's happening."

"Did I mention bankruptcy? I thought I did." I said. The girls assured me my memory was just fine.

"How can we be bankrupt?"

"Well, if you and James are not working anymore, then I guess you can't cover those extravagant overdrafts and loans you've been rolling over. Without a CEO and CFO at the helm, the company isn't worth nearly as much. I suppose the bank got nervous and applied for a bankruptcy order on the company directors as well as the company itself."

"But why... if... how." She did an impression of the catfish I'd caught the previous day. "We've worked with that bank for years. Why would they do that? How did they do it so fast?"

"Perhaps the bank's president took a dislike to you," offered Rachel. Alicia barked a laugh.

"But the president of the bank is James' uncle, he wouldn't do that!"

"No, he doesn't own the bank. Not anymore," put in Caroline. She checked on her tablet. "Nope. He hasn't owned it for over a year."

"So who does, and why would they do this to us?" Raine had tears of frustration in her eyes.

"Let me check," said Caroline, tapping at the tablet once more. "Oooh. It turns out that sir owns the bank."

She looked at me with a huge smile on her face. Oh, I was so going to fire her arse on the morrow, the little financial wonder that she was.

"Fancy that," murmured Laura.

"Well I never," Rose said wonderingly.

"Who'd have fucking thought it?"

"Financial jiggery-pokery, I'm guessing." Abi contributed.

"Something rotting in Denmark, like old-fish," misquoted Michaela, who apparently wasn't going to let it go.

"You!" screamed Raine, who'd managed to catch up. "You did this!"

"Well, you know what they say about things best served cold," Rachel murmured. Raine stared at her.

"No, what do they say?" I asked, leaning across and kissing her hard.

"Er, wait... Don't do that, it's against the rules -- for now. I forget. What did I say?" Rachel seemed a little flustered, which delighted me.

"You're not taking my children!" screamed Raine, pointing at me with a finger that shook with emotion.

"Raine," I said reasonably. "You are unemployed, flat broke and homeless. Fuckface is just as broke and also facing an investigation by the taxman. I, on the other hand, have a lovely home, a very comfortable bank balance and am fully employed with a first-class income. Besides that, the court has taken into account all the time I have spent with the children over the last four years, with affidavits from their school to back me up, and have declared I am the custodial parent until further notice."

"You've been spending time with the children? But they never said anything..."

"Well, if you will try and poison them against their dad, just so your cheating lover can pretend he is man enough to actually father a child, what do you expect?" Rachel's eyes flashed dangerously. She seemed very supportive of me on this matter. I wondered if she would like a child of her own. It was something to think about.

"You think your children aren't clever enough to see through your lies?" She finished, and I squeezed her hand appreciatively.

"I need to go," said Raine, turning in a circle and looking around wildly. "I need to see them."

"Well, if you want to see them," I commented. "You should just stay where you are. They're in the air right now, and should be with us in..."

"Forty-eight minutes, sir, give or take a couple of minutes depending on road traffic." Caroline once again showed off that brilliant mind. She'd been an assistant professor of economics when Rachel met her, trying to push back against a system that was covertly and subtly both misogynistic and racist at heart, and losing ground steadily. Being with me not only gave her the chance to put her business talents to full use, but also gave her a place where she didn't have to continually fight just to stay level. Here, she had a family that loved and supported her in every way.

"But where will I go?" Raine wailed. "Where will James go? What will I do?"

I was about to put the final nail in the coffin of my revenge and tell her she could fuck off and die! Rachel put a hand on my arm.

"James is, in all likelihood, going to jail. Caroline has taken a good look at the company's accounts, and in her estimation the 'borrowings' that he has been doing from the accounts will probably upset both the tax man and the district attorney. As for you? Perhaps sir could employ you."

I looked at her, aghast and astounded -- not an easy thing to do with just one face.

"We are in need of someone who will maintain this property as it should be," Rachel said smoothly. "The remuneration would not be large, and in fact would not be much more than pocket-money. However, the position would offer room and board -- a room in the west wing, near the children, would be available."

The bedrooms of the girls were all in the east wing, right next to mine.

"You want me to be a cleaner?" gasped Raine.

"I don't want you to be anything," replied Rachel. "However, there is a position open and you seem to fit the bill as someone with no real talent for anything else."