Raine, on her Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a position in society to maintain," Raine protested.

"The position of homeless person with a husband headed for jail? Someone with no income, no fixed or moveable assets, and not even any clothes apart from the panties and bra you were wearing yesterday -- that position?"

Raine did the fish thing with her mouth again. She was getting really good at it.

"I have..."

"Nothing. You have nothing at all. You own nothing, you have no prospects and nowhere to go. That's the reality. So you can accept the position as cleaner and nanny to your children, or you can leave. It's up to you."

Oh, Rachel, you have given me my revenge -- a revenge so much sweeter than I could ever have imagined. I couldn't wait to fire her and show my appreciation in the sweetest of ways.

"I don't have much choice, I guess," Raine said finally.

"Good, that's settled."

"Raine, I need you to come to the office," stated Caroline. "You need to sign a job application and many other forms before you get settled in."

"What forms?"

"Forms that prevent you saying anything to anyone about anything at all of sir's private and business lives -- which would incur very dire punishment; that detail the consequences of trying to steal sir's children, or anything else of sir's; the maintenance of security protocols at all times, and finally the contract detailing your duties, your benefits and the amount of your stipend."

"I'm to be a slave?"

"Slave is such an emotive word," pointed out Caroline. "Best not to use that one."

"Slave... puta without pay. Is a difference?" Michaela whispered loudly. Caroline looked at her sharply, and the little Italian girl blushed and rushed to give my secretary an apologetic hug.

"It's a matter of history and pride," whispered the dark girl.

"Si, capisco."

Caroline kissed her to show forgiveness and Mr. Happy jumped up to see what was happening. Girl's kissing each other -- it's a man thing. I can't explain it. It's like the relief obtained by frequently adjusting the position of your junk. You have to be a man to understand.

I stood up, and the girls started to head off to their jobs.

Raine still looked stunned, and turned to me, Caroline waiting patiently for her.

"So, you're my boss, now that you've turned my world on its head. I get it. You wanted revenge and now you have it in spades. I wanted to be a celebrity -- or at least someone with a high social status, and now I'm a poor cleaner. While you went from nothing to..."

She waved a hand around to indicate the house and the girls as they walked off.

"...To everything. You certainly showed me. I don't even have the man I deserted you for."

"Don't forget the part about stealing everything from me at the same time," I said.

"I suppose I should be glad I'll be fired now and again," she said, with a bitter laugh.

"Raine, you're the woman I loved and married. You're the mother of my children. I respect you way too much to ever do that! You have job security."

I smiled, a little nastily.

"I will never fire you. Ever!"