Rained In

Story Info
A rainstorm brings Lili Reinhart more than she expected.
8.2k words
4.69
4.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Rained In starring Lili Reinhart

(MF, Oral, Cons)

by MrMaxLord

"FUCK!" Lili Rein hart screamed, slamming her hands down on the steering wheel of her car. The day simply was not going her way, especially frustrating when it was designed to do just that. The actress had scheduled the weekend, a four day one at that, to be the ultimate unwinding trip. Late sleeping, meditation and nature hikes. The only bad part was she couldn't bring her dog along.

Or, that at one point was the only bad part.

The rest of the bad times began to roll once she got on the road. Not an hour into her trip up to Big Bear Lake her front passenger tire blew. It was more of an inconvenience as Lili had a donut in the trunk and new how to change a tire. She'd have to take it a little slower and spend a little extra to replace the blown tire but all hope wasn't lost. No, that would wait until about an hour and a half later when it started pouring rain. First her phone gave her the weather warning but she held on to hope that she'd be able to drive through the worst of it.

Lili wouldn't even get the chance. By the time she even got to the halfway point of her road trip she hit a flooded road. And flooded might have been underselling it. There was no conceivable way she could go further. Worse still, the water was still rising and if she didn't move she'd have to replace a lot more than just a tire.

She looked to her left and saw a car trail that went up a hill, a very tall hill. It wasn't much but it was away from the water and would keep herself and her car from being sunk. Decision made, Lili turned her steering wheel and drove up the trail.

It was a fairly smooth ride. While the hill was tall the climb up wasn't too steep. The trail itself turned out to be more like a road. Not really paved but well maintained, at least enough for Lili to not worry about driving up it in the pouring rain as it twisted and turned up the hill. Soon enough she saw why that was.

At the end of the trail was a house, and a big one. It certainly wasn't mansion or something straight out of Beverly Hills by any means. However, it was very nice. Three stories tall and colored like its forest surroundings. It had a big porch with a swinging bench, chairs both still and rocking and a couch on the outside; all of it protected by the porch's roof. It went all the way around to the back, she presumed. From where she had parked, all Lili could see was the front of the house and a few small details of the side.

The lights were on in the home, on the first floor at least but Lili couldn't make out anything through the rain and the spattered glass of the driver's side window. She'd have to approach the house because she sure as hell wasn't going to camp out in her car for who knows how long waiting for updates on road viability. However, she wasn't going to do things stupid. She double checked her purse and there was both her mace and her taser. She zipped it up, hoping to keep both dry. Using a taser while it was wet didn't sound like a good time.

"Light drizzle my ass," she said as she picked the umbrella up from the passenger seat. She only brought it because of the weather warning of the aforementioned light drizzle. Now it was flat out pouring rain, the droplets hammering hard against the roof of her car. She took some comfort in the fact there was no wind, which would just serve to make the umbrella ineffectual.

Lili opened the door to her car and held the umbrella out, opening it before stepping out. The moment her feet set foot on the soft, rain-soaked ground she was immediately glad she decided to wear hiking boots instead of sandals or anything with an elevated heel. She walked on to a cobblestone path that led to the house, climbing up the small set of stairs and stopping at the door. Her eyes scanned for a doorbell but saw none. However, the door, wooden and brown with a half-oval window at eye-level for her to look through. The dark orange tint made that a moot point.

There was a brass knocker on the door that the blonde made quick use of. Three loud knocks and three seconds later the door opened up and Lili's hands went o her purse, unzipping in and ready just in case things went sideways.

The man on the other side of the door was also prepared, holding a baseball bat in his hand as he partially opened the door.

"What do you want?" he asked. his tone wasn't exactly threatening but not inviting either. He seemed more annoyed than anything.

"Look, I didn't have much of a choice," Lili said. "I was on the way to Big Bear and as you can see it's pouring rain and the road is flooded and I'm kind of stranded. I just need someplace to stay until the rain lets up and there weren't many other options. So please, let me in...and if you try anything I have mace and a taser."

"Okay," the man said, opening his door wider. "And in case you try anything I have a Louisville slugger."

"Okay," Lili nodded. She walked in to the house and took in the surroundings, making sure to mark any potential exits should it be necessary. While doing that Lili also took in the rest of the house, or what she could see of it.

The walls were adorned with art prints and old movie posters that seemed to run the gamut of the entirety of film history. The prints though were a bit different. They seemed like old paperback novel covers she would see in old book stores. That unique kind of skill that was kind ubiquitous with quick satisfaction. More talent than the subject deserved but it made a lasting impression.

The furniture she saw wasn't anything special but it looked to serve it's function and the chairs and couch she saw as she was lead into the living room at least seemed comfy.

"Take a seat if you want," he said. "The one nearest the door and window is probably the one you're interested in."

Lili smiled as politely as she could pull off and took the exact seat he'd pointed out. Now she was going to look him over a bit, memorize as much of him as she could in case she needed to make an official description. As it turned out, Lili didn't mind what she saw. He had a good build from what she could see of it. He was in loose fitting clothing. No baggy, just maybe half a size bigger than he was. His hair was cut short. Not a buzzcut, jut long enough to style it and fortunately he was the kind of guy who knew what he was doing when it came to that kind of thing.

"What's your name?" Lili asked, finally setting her purse down, but not too far away.

"Simon," he said. "Simon Richter. Si if you want to be friendly. or not. Doesn't really matter to me. What about you?"

"Lili," she said. "Lili Reinhart."

"Mm," he said with a nod. "I have question for you Lili Reinhart."

"What's that?"

"When was the last time you checked up on that little flood that diverted you to my door?"

"I don't know, maybe fifteen minutes ago? Before I drove up the path for sure."

"Uh-huh. Look, I'd tell what I was looking at on my computer before you knocked but something tells me neither of us is really ready to believe the other at our word just yet so how about I turn on the local news for you...if its on. Other wise you'll have to sit through the last fifteen minutes of Judge Judy."

Lili's gaze went to the TV, probably the biggest one she'd ever seen with several different things plugged into it from old media players to video game systems from every era, some of them not exactly cheap. She knew people who were into that hobby and was more than a little shocked at the set-up. That minor shock was soon eclipsed by a major one which arrived courtesy of the local news. The content of said shock: The live action shot of the road she'd just been on. The reporter was standing safely enough away but it was fairly bad. Flooded with a great amount of debris in it all ready. Logs, two-by-fours and other assorted junk were floating by in a stormy parade and it seemed destined to get worse. The rains were no looking to let up any time soon and as a result clean-up would not be done until...

"WEDNESDAY?!?" Lili exclaimed, shooting up from her chair and walking to the TV. "Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck? What am I supposed to do until then?" Then she turned her attention to Simon. "Oh god." She walked over to him. "I don't want to impose and this is probably weirder for me than it is for you but I'm in a bind and I literally can't go anywhere else except to my car. Can I please stay? Just until I can actually get out of here and back home because my vacation just went up in smoke."

"Lili, why do you think I live all the way out here?"

"I don't know, so they don't find the bodies?"

"Ha!" he said, the laugh genuine. He took a seat on the couch and she followed, though on the far end away from him. "I'm not much of a people person. I honestly don't even go into town unless I need to restock my kitchen or something like that. When I came into money, one of the first things I decided to do was build my dream house and part of that dream was being around less people."

"I can relate to that," Lili said. "I mean I'm not exactly anti-social but sometimes people can be a bit...much. I mean I was just at Coachella-"

"Yuchh," said Si. "Just looking at something like that makes my skin crawl."

"I understand that. I mean I was there with friends for fun but then there's all these people and you can't really have a private moment once your there and then there are the photo ops and...well, that's why I wanted a real weekend away from it all. And now it's shot to shit...or rained to shit. That doesn't sound as good though."

Si sighed and got up from the couch. he paced a little before turning to face Lili. "Look, you're in a bind and sleeping in your car for a few days would suck if you definitely had a better option. I'm not thrilled about the situation and I know you aren't. We're strangers and that's weird as shit but I promise I leave the baseball bat alone unless you start to act extra shady. So you can stay until it's safe to head out. We good?"

"Yeah we're good," Lili said, looking him over as she got up to shake his hand in agreement. "But just for the record, I reserve the right to taze and or mace you if you start acting shady."

"Understood. So, how much stuff do you have?"

"Just a big gym bag and small bag for my laptop," Lili replied. "That and my purse which is already in here."

"Okay, how about you pull your car in closer to where the cobblestone begins and I'll help with your stuff. Then I can show you around. Just in case you're here for as long as the news suggests."

"Sounds good to me." The two headed out, Simon staying on the porch while Lili moved the car. Once that was done Simon quickly walked to the car, having put on a hoodie while Lili held on to her umbrella. Once the luggage was retrieved and the car locked they both returned to the house for the briefest of moments. Once Lili set her bags down on the hardwood floor Simon spoke.

"Let me show you around outside, just in case it lets up enough to do anything out there." Lili followed him out, the both of them under her umbrella as he lead them around the left side of the house. "That's the kitchen door, in case you were wondering," he said, pointing it out before next pointing to a path opening in the woods in the house's backyard. "That's a good hiking trail. You know if you're into that."

"Or if it stops pouring rain," Lili pointed out.

"That too." The quick tour continued as they walked round to the right side. And while Simon was very eager to point out another door, Lili stopped him as her eye caught something she found very unusual.

"Is that a shower?" Lili asked, pointing at something built into the side of the house, an alcove that had a spout with two dials at the bottom. Nearby was a towel bar and little shelf for soap. It did indeed appear to be a shower.

"Yeah," he answered. "Sometimes if I take an especially long hike and I feel all grimy and grungy I'll just shower there. No big deal."

"Uh, what if someone sees you? I don't see a curtain or anything."

"Would you have even come here if you weren't forced to?" he asked.

"Well, no."

"Exactly. Which suits me fine. And don't worry, I got two showers inside as well. You'll have one all your own until at least Wednesday."

"All right." That had finished up the tour and the two returned to the warm, dry interior of the house. Lili and Si removed their shoes and picked up her bags before her led her up the stairs.

"That's my room," he said, pointing out a set of double doors to the left. "You can have either one of those." He pointed towards three rooms on the right. "The one in the middle is a bathroom those rooms share."

"What's behind that door?"

"My office. Which I guess you can use. I don't know, I thought you might prefer a bed but whatever works. There's a super comfy futon in my basement game room if you're interested."

"I'll take the room on the left," Lili said. "I try to avoid going into the basements of strange men if I can avoid it."

"Probably a good call." He opened the door for her and the blonde set her bags down. "Make yourself comfortable I guess. Hungry?"

"No. I think I'm just tired after everything today. I'm just going to take a shower and nap. And to be clear, the shower in that bathroom right next door."

"Suits me fine," he shrugged before leaving her alone. When the door shut, Lili began to remove her slightly damp clothes. Once nude, she thought for a moment and turned the lock on the door. With that done, it was time for a nice, warm shower to wash away the annoyance over the events of the day. The warm water did that and time seemed to melt away as well. When the bathing beauty began to feel herself getting ready to drift away she knew it was time for the shower to be over and the nap to begin. Fortunately for her it was still rather early in the day. She'd left her house before the sun had even come up and now, as she checked her phone while drying off, it was barely ten in the morning.

She looked at the bed, already made. It was almost too inviting. She didn't even remember hitting the mattress, the call to slumber was far, far too strong. She conked out for a couple hours. It was early afternoon when she awoke, not that Lili could tell from the murky grey sky outside. The rain had let up, no longer a steady pour, but not by much.

Her phone's clock told her it was two in the afternoon and her stomach was grumbling. Since she didn't think to pack any food, figuring the hotel would have a restaurant or some would be within the vicinity. Now, she'd have to depend on the charity of her host. Hopefully it wouldn't be an issue.

She quickly put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a well-worn tie-dye t-shirt. The actress also slid on a pair of ankle socks as it was a tad bit chilly. Once dressed she opened the door and began to head down the stairs.

Lili didn't get halfway down before noticing an amazing smell filling the house. She completed the short journey and turned to where the dining room was located. She wasn't 100% sure until she turned that corner but her nose did not lead her wrong.

Sitting at the circular table was Si, eating from a plate of lasagna and cheesy garlic bread, platters for which were in front of him.

"You make this yourself?" she asked, leaning against the doorway. "I'm flattered."

"Yes," he said. "And don't be. No offense but I was going to make this regardless. I like making big meals that will last for a bit. Except the garlic cheese bread. That will probably be all gone by tomorrow. Especially with you here."

"Cool. Where are the plates?"

"Follow me." He got up from his seat and lead her to the kitchen where he handed her a plate and some silverware. Lili noticed there were two refrigerators in there.

"What's in the second fridge?" she asked.

"Drinks. Go ahead, help yourself. Coke, Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Coke, Coke Zero, all the flavors of that and Dr. Pepper. Also some Ginger Ale and 7Up for your non caffeine needs."

"Ever heard of water?" Lili asked. He responded by pointing her to a water cooler right in the middle of both refrigerators.

"There's also juice, milk, and sparkling water in the other fridge."

"Gotcha." The blonde reached into the soda fridge and grabbed herself a Coke then took her plate and followed him back to the dining room where she took her seat and some food.

"Wow," she said after the first bite. "This is actually pretty good."

"Well, when you live alone you kind of have to know how to cook. Especially with the lack out take-out options when you live this remotely. I mean I could afford it but I'm not that frivolous."

"Yeah, you're just frivolous enough to have a refrigerator exclusively for soda."

"Yeah," he said with a chuckle.

"Where did you make this money anyway?" she asked before taking a big bite of the garlic bread. She swallowed before following up with. "I mean this is really nice house. And that gaming set-up in the living room is impressive. And did you say you had another one in the basement?"

"Yeah but that one's a little different. That one is where the arcade games, pinball and air hockey is."

"A lot of stuff for a loner."

"Sometimes I do splurge and fly some of the few friends I have out. Just because I don't like people generally doesn't mean I've never made connections."

"Didn't mean to imply that."

"You didn't," he assured. "Just wanted to clarify I'm not a total curmudgeon. Just about seventy percent."

"So where did a seventy percent curmudgeon get that kind of money?"

"I'm a game developer. Independent. A game I made went huge and right now it's on the fourth sequel."

"What game?"

"Warlock Warriors," he replied. That's when Lili's green eyes lit up.

"Seriously?" she asked. "That's you? We play those games all the time on set. Every one has their Switches so we have something to do between takes and camera set-ups. So you created that? What's the name on the opening credits...Simon Bluegrass?"

"That's me. The name's kind of a super in-joke. I wanted something as kind of tribute to my favorite book, Dune. Something like Duncan Idaho. Simon Bluegrass sounded like it fit the bill."

"I like it. And the game." Lili then paused, thinking back to what she'd just said. "Yeah, I mentioned being on set didn't I? I'm an actress. On TV. I doubt you've seen the show."

"Oh I have Netflix," said Si. "So yeah, I've seen Riverdale. I knew you you were...but not who you were. And it'd be weird to call you Betty Cooper. That and saying I recognized might have gotten me tazered or maced."

"That's fair. That's not why you let me stay is it? Some kind of weirdo crush on my character?"

"Nope. It was logical. I mean it was that or have you sleep in your car and like I said, only seventy percent curmudgeon. To be honest I didn't really know your name until you said it. So no obsession here. No offense. I mean if I were the type to obsess you'd be top of the list. With a star even."

"Well aren't you a flatterer?" she asked with faux modesty. "I'm surprised you're being so talkative. For some reason I expected being here to be very silent what with you not being too social."

"Well, just because I don't like people doesn't mean I don't like a person, singular. And so far you're far from the most awful person I've had stay here. That's one of the people I call a friend, actually."

"We all have that one asshole friend don't we?" Lili asked with a laugh. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the asshole friend. Then I realize how wonderful I am."

"Surely anyone who thinks of themselves as wonderful couldn't be an asshole," Si joked. "I mean assholes always know it. They even have t-shirts celebrating it."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers