Rained In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bit," he said. "So, you sure you don't want to leave tomorrow? They managed to clear things up a day early."

"Not unless you want me to go. You eager to go back to the hermit lifestyle, Si?"

"I think I can be social for another day." The pair laughed and relaxed in their seats. "Definitely the last day for the rain though."

"How do you know?" asked Lili.

"Well once you live out here long enough to start to recognize the the patterns. I think we got one last big rain. Those clouds up there are fit to burst and this sprinkle is going surge right back into storm status."

"Last rain huh?" Lili asked, taking another sip of the tea. "You know, when the rain first stormed I wasn't exactly a happy camper. Turns out it gave me a better long weekend away then if things had gone to plan. With far better company."

"Feeling's very mutual Lili."

"Good. Then maybe you'd indulge me in giving the storm a proper farewell."

"What did you have in mind?"

Lili took another sip of her tea then smirked at him. She stood up from her seat and walked over to his seat. She locked eyes with him as she got to her knees. The blonde beauty parted his legs and went for the button and zipper of the khaki pants he wore. In short order they were down around his ankle and his cock was in her mouth, hardening by the moment.

"Oh god...Lili," Simon moaned, his head resting back on the cushion of the chair as the golden-haired goddess's head bobbed in his lap. With every second that passed he got harder and harder within, Lili's tongue turning clay into marble.

Si finally managed to gather together enough will power to look down and the beauty between his legs. His pulled her beautiful golden locks back to get a better view of her seductive sucking. Her tongue delicately traced every sensitive spot she'd discovered over the last few days, getting him rock hard for what they both truly wanted at this point. Truth be told the job was almost done, but she just liked playing with him. Simon didn't seem to mind either. And both were so lost in the deed they didn't notice the sprinkling rain grow in intensity, a dense heavy rain now falling.

Eventually the pregame wasn't enough for either and Lili returned to her feet. First off came the long shirt, tossing to the seat where she once sat. The shorts she peeled off she left on the floor. All obstacles removed, she mounted Simon where he sat, the pair moaning in unison as she lowered herself onto his prick.

"Fuck me," she whispered before kissing him. "Just fuck me." Slowly Lili worked her pussy, grinding her hips, rising and falling, letting it all simmer as the storm picked up in intensity. Simon for his part couldn't stay still at all. He slowly savored the beautiful blonde riding his cock. Tasting her lips, kissing neck, sucking on her tits while his hands roamed her curvy form.

Thunder cracked in the distance and lightning flashed, not that the two noticed. Their focus was far too intensely on each other. The pace increased, Lili yelping and laughing as Simon began to smack her ass.

"Yeah...oh fuck...fucking spank me!," she demanded, Simon happily fulfilling her request a series of spanks on her peach. They had gone just as wild as the raging storm. Hungry and savage kisses to match the hungry and raw fucking. Lili worked his pole and drove them both wild. Lightning crashed, thunder roared and so did she.

"Cum with me...cum with me..." Lili chanted, swirling her hips and squeezing tight around Simon's cock. "Cum in me...cum with me...fill me...oh my god Simon...." They were at full throttle now. The wind raged and the water now rained down on them and it didn't even come close to extinguishing their passion, though now it was getting ready to burn white hot.

Simon's hands settled on Lili's hips, gripping them and pulling her down on him, both of them rocketing to the climax of everything.

"Simon....Simon...SIMON YESSSSSS!" Lili shouted in perfect harmony with a loud rumble of thunder. Her pussy spasmed, summoning an eruption of cum from Simon's dick, filling her as the came in unison. They kissed passionately tongues rolling over each other as pleasure rolled through there bodies.

The storm began to calm down as they both did. Lili rested her forehead on his, the two embracing, laughing lightly in the afterglow.

"So, I know you're not big on being a people person," Lili said, licking at his lips. "But maybe you could take a little holiday in Los Angeles sometime? I know the perfect place you could stay. Really comfy bed."

"I think I can try that," said Simon. "I don't know what it is, I'm feeling a lot more social lately."