Raining

Story Info
Sheltering from the rain.
2.4k words
4.46
34.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

It was pissing down when I got home so naturally enough the remote control to the garage didn't work. I'd known it needed a new battery but I just kept putting it off. Served me damned well right. One thing I wasn't going to do was stand in the rain and open the door by hand. I simply parked in the driveway, hopped out, and bolted for the front door. Still got soaked.

Once inside I hung my wet jacket up to dry and headed into the front room to turn up the heat. Oddly enough I didn't need to turn it up as some kind soul had already done so. I say oddly because I was the only one home, my two children being elsewhere for the weekend.

I stood near one of the heating vents and contemplated. The subject I chose for my contemplation was Erica, the young lass who lived next door.

Erica was a buxom blonde, eighteen years of age. Blue eyed, platinum blonde hair, long curvy legs that looked sensational, a delightful bust that had to be at least a C+ cup, and curves that would make a blind man take a second look.

Her personality was like fine champagne, all sparkly and bubbly. She radiated a joie de vivre, and I don't think anyone disliked her. Disapproved of her, possibly, but not disliked.

The disapproval would be because of the way she charmed every man she came in contact with. I didn't know if it was deliberate but then again, I didn't know if it wasn't. I did know that she'd been throwing out lures to Mike, my son, but as far as I could tell he wasn't biting. This was probably because he looked upon her as a sister and he already had a girlfriend. Not that him having a girlfriend stopped Erica from casting her lures.

I had no idea if she was sexually active and wasn't willing to guess either way. I do know that there weren't any rumours suggest that she was. My personal opinion was that if she was still a virgin it would only be because none of her entourage of lovelorn swains had managed to trap her alone.

If you're wondering why I was spending my time contemplating, with Erica as the subject of my contemplation, it was simply because the subject of my contemplation was lying on my couch, apparently sound asleep.

It was simple logic that made me deduce that she was the one who'd turned on the heating. She needed the extra warmth and for some reason hadn't been able to enter her own home. She knew where we kept our spare key and had apparently grabbed it to get in out of the rain. Not soon enough as her dress was quite damp still. I knew this because it was hanging just above another of the heating vents, swaying slightly in the rising warm air.

Sweet young Erica was lying there in an absolutely charming matched bra and panties set. Both items were somewhat abbreviated, pink and lacy, and I had to admit that she looked really good. If Mike found her like that I'm not sure if he'd continue to think of her as a sister.

Looking at her it seemed to me that she wasn't really asleep. Something about her breathing pattern I think, plus the slight flush to her cheeks. I strolled over to stand next to her, looking down.

"Wakey, wakey," I drawled.

She jerked slightly and her eyes popped open and she looked up at me. Would you believe she went, "Eek!" or made a noise very similar, a hand flying up to cover her breasts? Not that it was required or was of any use. Not required because her bra was (just) large enough to hide her nipples, and of no use because she had far more breast than hand.

"Got stuck outside and had to seek shelter?" I suggested, and she nodded, blushing in a very becoming way.

"It happens," I observed.

She looked down at herself and the amount of skin she was showing and suddenly looked a little nervous.

"Ah, Mike's not home is he?" she asked.

I guess getting caught in her undies by Mike was one thing but getting caught by Mike while I was there was something else again. I smiled.

"No. We're all alone so you needn't worry about any interruptions," I said.

With that I reached down, took hold of her panties and calmly drew them down those lovely legs, not stopping until I'd taken them right off. This time her slightly shocked squeak sounded a lot more realistic and a hand darted down to cover her groin. I'd have though grabbing for her panties would have been the better option but what would I know? I'm not a girl.

"You can't do that," she protested.

"Ah, yes, I can," I pointed out. "I've already done it."

With that I brushed her bra straps off her shoulders and drew them down her arms. I don't think she worried about them at first as it was just the straps, not the bra. That changed when I kept on pulling at the straps and once they reached a certain point they just naturally drew the top of her bra down. The cups popped off very neatly, leaving Erica in no doubt as to how much her hand didn't cover, breast wise.

She started complaining somewhat excitedly, slapping at my hands, failing to notice that I used that slapping to manoeuvre her arms right out of the bra straps. With the bra now wrapped around her waist it was just a case of pull it around until the catch was in the front and I could undo it and pull the bra right off.

"Why'd you do that?" she demanded, looking rather irritated. Also quite adorable, the way she was blushing.

"For health reasons, of course," I explained. It seemed to me if your dress was still wet then your lingerie probably was, too, and it would be better off than on."

"You're kidding," she said, not seeming to believe me.

"Well, yes, I guess," I agreed, pushing her hands out of the way and replacing them with mine. I started rubbing her breasts and mons, ignoring her cry of protest.

"The real reason," I admitted, "was because they'd get in the way when I touch you."

"But I don't want you to touch me," Erica snapped. "Just get your hands off me."

"My house, my rules," I explained. "My rules say I'm allowed to pet any naked ladies I find."

"I wasn't naked," Erica felt she needed to point out. "At least, not until you undressed me."

"Typical. You get caught naked so it's the man's fault," I said mournfully.

From the sudden intake of breath I thought she was going to scream, but she held it for a moment and then released it again.

"I don't like what you're doing and I want you to stop so I can get dressed," she said quietly and distinctly.

I rolled a nipple around with my thumb.

"Um, your nipples seem to like it," I pointed out. By this time my other hand was making little excursions between her lips, touching her a lot more intimately. By an odd coincidence my fingers were stroking right next to her clitoris and she seemed to quiver and bite her lip to stop from screaming.

"Are you sure you don't like it?" I asked. "You seem to be reacting as though you do."

"Yes, I'm sure. Stop it."

"No." Short and succinct.

"What do you mean, no? If I say stop you have to stop."

"No. If you say stop I'm supposed to stop, but I've decided that I'm not going to just yet. First I'm going to make love to you."

"No, you're not," she stated, sounding quite emphatic.

I rose to my feet and dropped my trousers, letting my erection come out to play. Then I sat on the couch next to her. Erica was staring at my erection, looking slightly shocked, but she also licked her lips lightly and I could see she was breathing harder. My hand slipped between her legs again while at the same time I dragged her hand over and closed it around my cock. She promptly snatched it away.

I moved it back and held it there for a moment.

"While you're holding it I'm not putting it in you," I pointed out and this time when I released her hand it remained where it was, holding me firmly.

I found it surprising that Erica would just lie there while I stroked her. Why wasn't she struggling? Hopping off the couch? Maybe she was just too embarrassed to. Whatever, I kept working on her, feeling her responses.

I finally pushed one leg off the couch and moved (carefully because she still had a hold of me) between her legs. Leaning over her caused her hand (and its contents) to press against her groin.

"Seeing your hand is down there why don't you guide me into place," I suggested.

She blushed beautifully, snatching her hand away. I sighed.

"Guess this mean I have to do it myself," I told her, adjusting my position so that my cock was properly aligned.

"What? You're not really going to try to. . ." Her voice sort of trailed off.

I pushed lightly against her, feeling her lips yielding. A little more firmly and I was sliding past them, feeling them close around me. Her hymen wasn't even a momentary inconvenience as far as I was concerned and I don't think she really noticed it breaking, being more concerned with the totality of what I was doing.

"You can't so this," she protested again, and I paused.

I pushed myself up, bracing myself with my arms. All Erica had to do was look down the length of her body and she'd be able to see exactly what I was doing. She ought to know what it was as I'm sure I felt nice and large inside her.

"Watch closely and you'll see that I can," I told her, and resumed pressing against her, slowly sinking in and watching her face while I did so. She was looking vaguely horrified as she watched my cock slowly shrinking as it sank deeper.

"How's that feel?" I asked her and her attention jerked back to me, as opposed to my cock.

She looked back down at where my cock had been and found that my groin was now pressed against hers and switched back to looking at my face again.

"Oh my god. You've gone and done it," she gasped.

"No, I haven't" I told her, "but I'm about to."

I pulled slowly back and she was once more looking down, watching my cock emerge. I stopped and reversed and she gave a small shuddering gasp of surprise.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Are you kidding? I'm fucking you," I pointed out. "What did you expect? Just move with me."

It took a couple more slow strokes before she seemed to get her wits together and start moving with me. Once that point was reached things went a lot more easily. I slowly picked up the pace and soon I was banging into her right lustily, with Erica responding noisily, giving out with a series of little gasps and squeaks. Quite enthusiastic ones, too.

I figured that with this sort of thing being new to Erica she was going to take a while to come to the finishing point, so every so often I slowed down a little, moving fast enough to keep her arousal building, but slow enough to help mine settle down.

I was, to put it mildly, mightily relieved to find that Erica was just about ready. I started putting on the pressure, driving in harder and faster, hearing her startled scream as she climaxed and finally letting loose myself.

Afterwards she lay there, breathing hard, while I'd risen to my feet and pulled my trousers up. She gave me a weak glare.

"That was rape," she stated. "You raped me."

Damned right I did, and enjoyed it immensely.

"Rape? No such thing," I protested. "That comes under the category of reluctant seduction. You may not have wanted to originally but you were fine after we got started."

"But I said no. You know I did."

"Maybe," I said thoughtfully, "but saying no while lying there naked and holding tight to a man's erection is somehow not very convincing, if you know what I mean."

Before she could extend the argument I helped her to her feet, suggesting that she might like a shower and that I'd toss her dress in the drier while she was in there. That way it would be nice and dry when she got out. (And it would have been nice and dry and on her body before I got home if she'd used the drier in the first place.)

She vanished into the bathroom and I attended to her dress. She'd left her bra and panties in the front room, I noticed. I watched some TV until she returned from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

She spotted her dress hanging up with her lingerie next to it and moved towards them.

"Ah, before you get dressed," I said, smiling as she turned to look at me. "Why don't you drop the towel and bend over the end of the couch?"

"Why?" she asked, looking startled.

"Why do you think?" I asked, undoing my trousers. "Like they say, once is never enough."

"B-but you can't," she mumbled, while I reached out and twitched the towel out of her fingers, tossing it to one side, blatantly looking at her naked form.

"Let's find out," I said softly, turning her to face the couch. "Just lean forward, that's a good girl."

She bent over the end of the couch, head turned to look back at me. My trousers had slipped down again and I was standing so she could see I was erect again. My hand glided over her bottom and closed over her pussy, finding it still hot and wet. (Or possibly hot and wet again.)

I rubbed her vulva, and Erica responded by pressing back against my hand.

"So is it going to be yes, or no?" I asked, easing her lips apart and letting my cock rest there, waiting for an answer.

"B-but," she mumbled, while I slowly leaned on her, building up some pressure but not enough to sink into her.

"Oh, fuck you," she suddenly snapped, at the same time pushing hard back against me, taking my cock deep into her.

OK, I decided. I could take yes for an answer.


Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers