Rainstorm Strangers

Story Info
Three soaking wet strangers arrive at our cabin in a storm.
6.2k words
4.57
45.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RodRo
RodRo
103 Followers

RAINSTORM

It was a dark and stormy night...

Well, it was. The rain was beating hard on the metal roof of the cabin Jill and I had rented on the edge of the Tahoe National Forest and the windows were rattling loudly from successive gusts of wind. It had been black outside since early evening and nothing was visible through the windows beyond the streams of rainwater cascading down the glass.

We'd both been working long hours and we'd decided to get completely away from our hi-tech lives for a week. The rustic cabin in the woods had turned out to be perfect, with no radio or television or internet and not even a single bar of cell reception. We'd been for long hikes each of the previous drier days and lit big log fires in the stone fireplace every evening to deal with the October chill.

For our dinners we'd brought steaks and pork chops and other unhealthy food, together with plenty of red wine and chocolate and an adequate amount of weed, so this wet evening wasn't bothering us too much. Snuggled up on the big couch in front of the fireplace, both of us were nicely buzzed and the trashy paperback novels we'd been reading had slipped onto the floor. Jill moved closer and kissed my neck.

"Almost eleven o'clock, Nick. Bedtime, you think?"

"And playtime as well?"

"M-m-m-m, maybe." Jill nibbled my ear, causing my cock to give a little leap. The week away from work was a chance to recharge our sex lives, too. I gave Jill a quick sideways glance. At twenty-eight, she seemed as cute as when we'd met in college, an inch over five feet tall with masses of dark curly hair and boobs that still amazed me, and a great sexual imagination. Like me she was in shorts and tee-shirt and light shoes, all we needed in front of the big log fire.

She'd not bothered with a bra this evening and her nipples were nicely visible through her thin green tee-shirt, standing out a bit more than usual, I thought. Maybe she was starting to think about playtime, too. I reached across and ran a finger over one of the little nubs, then a second finger for the other. Jill made a m-m-m sound and wriggled a little. I moved both hands to her breasts and squeezed one nipple, then the other.

"We could wait until we're in bed," she said.

"This is just foreplay," I told her. "But you know, sex in front of the fire might be an idea." I went back to squeezing her nipples, feeling them get harder under my fingers.

Jill leaned closer and gave me a long kiss. "In front of the fire, huh? That might be fun."

I responded by moving my hands down to the bottom of her tee-shirt, then sliding it up to reveal her boobs. Jill had never gone overboard with gym sessions, but she still ran or swam once or twice a week, and her breasts showed no signs of sagging. In fact, they seemed to me to be even more luscious than when we'd first met, with dark areolas around big darker nipples, centered in beautiful D cups that I found hard to keep my hands off.

I was leaning forward to kiss the nearer one when I heard what sounded like a knock. I ignored it as I took the nipple fully in my mouth, running my tongue across it, then sucking gently. The wind must have blown something against the door.

Another, louder, knock.

Shit!

"What the hell?" I backed off the nipple and looked at Jill. "There can't be anyone outside, surely? We're a half-mile from the next cabin."

Jill pulled her tee-shirt down. "Why don't you look?"

Another knock.

I got carefully to my feet, a little dizzy from the weed, and went to the door, catching the sounds of voices over the wind and rain. I opened the door.

"Oh, thank God."

The voice came from a small, incredibly wet, bedraggled blonde girl. Behind her were two bigger figures, a broad-chested Asian and a tall skinny black, both just as wet as the little blonde. For a second I flashed on Charles Manson, then decided anyone as wet as these three was probably harmless.

"I'm real sorry, mister," the black guy started, "Our car got a flat a couple of miles back—"

"And the spare was flat as well," the blonde finished for him.

The black continued, "We'd seen your lights when we passed a while ago, before things turned to shit. We're hoping you can call a tow-truck for us."

"Please," the blonde added.

"Gee, I'm really sorry." I shook my head. "There's no cell service here in the forest."

"We couldn't get any bars on our phones either." It was the Asian. "You don't have a land line?"

"Sorry," I said again. "This place is just a rental. I guess the owner figures he doesn't want the expense."

"Oh."

"Nick..." Jill had moved to the door. "Let these poor guys in before they get pneumonia."

"Hey, we don't want to mess up your evening," the blonde said as I moved aside to let them into the cabin.

Too late, I thought, some very promising evening fun already got messed up.

Jill said: "We would drive you to a service station or something, but I don't think it would be safe. We're a little fucked up, if you know what I mean." She gave them a guilty look.

The Asian guy wrinkled his nose. "Nice aroma, though."

"Yeah," Jill giggled, hesitated, then gave me a look that I knew meant she'd made a decision. She was always ready to help anyone in trouble, sometimes rashly so, I'd thought sometimes. She went on, "But if you guys could get out of those clothes, I reckon you could bunk here for the night and we can do something about your car in the morning. Unless you want to walk back to the car right now?"

"Christ, no." The blonde shivered dramatically.

"Okay," Jill told her. "I think there's a couple of old bathrobes in the closet for the guys, and I'll find a long sweater for you since you're little. By the way, we're Jill and Nick."

"I'm Molly, the blonde said. "And the tall dude is DeLeon, and that there's Mike."

"Great," Jill responded. She was clearly in take-charge mode. "Now, I'll get some hangers to put near the fire, and you can get out of your wet stuff. Looks like that's probably everything, including your underwear. The bathroom's over there, if you want to take turns."

DeLeon said: "Nah, we'll all squeeze in together. We're good friends."

As the three of them disappeared into the bathroom I raised my eyebrows at Jill. Two guys and a girl squeeze in together to strip naked? They must be very good friends indeed.

Ten minutes later, our three guests were seated on the big couch in front of the fireplace with Jill and me on a pair of soft low chairs. DeLeon was wearing a scarlet robe with a gold dragon woven across the back, Mike was in a brown woolen bathrobe that barely met across his broad body, and Molly was in an old blue knit sweater of Jill's that reached halfway down her thighs. Now they were dry I could see Molly was a pretty wide-eyed little twenty-or-so-year-old with a sweetly innocent look, and Mike and Deleon were both good-looking guys a couple of years older. I'd pulled out a bottle of cheap scotch that Jill and I had brought with us and we were all sipping the stuff.

"Where were you headed?" I wondered.

DeLeon answered: "Back to Reno. Home."

"From?" I hoped I wasn't being too inquisitive, but everyone seemed plenty relaxed.

"We'd been doing a show at a party in some big house a few miles back up the road," Molly explained.

I looked at her. Somehow they didn't look like a music group. Maybe they did magic shows with little Molly being sawn in half by the other two. Or something.

Jill repeated, "A show at a party?"

There was a little pause, then Molly grinned. "A live show at a bachelor party."

Could she mean what I thought she meant? I looked at Jill to help me. I didn't want to offend these folk by jumping to some totally inappropriate conclusion.

Jill asked: "What do you mean, a live show?"

"A sex show." Molly grinned again. "It's what we do."

"Holy shit," I said.

"Yeah, well, It's kinda fun." Molly added.

Forget sweetly innocent, I thought.

I stared at the three of them. "Maybe it's time for some weed? Then you can tell us more."

I passed our pipe around, took a hit myself, and asked: "What do you do? How does it work?" Just thinking about it was causing my dick to stiffen.

Mike answered: "We do these threesome sex shows. Mostly we just do shows in Reno and Vegas hotel rooms for guys and couples who are visiting and want to be a little wicked, you know."

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Jill quoted.

"Yeah, that's it. Then sometimes we'll do a show at a bachelor party, like tonight."

Jill asked: "But how do people find out about you?"

DeLeon answered: "We run ads on a couple of websites, things a bit like Craigslist used to be in the good old days. And a few hotel concierges give us referrals."

"And you like doing it?"

"Who doesn't like sex?" Molly rolled her eyes. I noticed her sweater had ridden up her thighs to reveal a hint of pinkness high up her slender legs. My cock noticed the pinkness, too.

Jill asked: "And you just put on shows in front of people? They just watch?"

Molly said: "Yeah, well, it depends. Sometimes there's what you might call some audience participation."

Jill beat me to the question: "So how much do you charge?"

Mike said: "A thousand for an hour's show, before extras."

"That's a lot," Jill commented.

"Not really," Mike responded. "An escort in Vegas is going to want four or five hundred, and that's just one person's time. And basically we don't have any competition. We're the only threesome game in town and folk in Vegas expect to spend money."

Mike's robe had fallen open as he talked. Jill nudged me—and with good reason, I thought, as I stared at the fat cock that was now visible.

Jill had another question: "What did you mean by extras?"

This time DeLeon answered. "Well, it's more for a couple, and more if the guy wants to fuck Molly—"

"And who wouldn't?" Mike asked. I glanced at pretty blonde Molly. I already knew what Mike meant.

DeLeon continued: "Yeah, that's for sure. Then if the client wants to see anal, that's more."

"And sometimes for a party, there's a raffle," Molly added.

"A raffle?" I asked.

"Yeah, for me." She grinned. "The winner gets to fuck me in front of all his buddies."

"We sell a lot of tickets," Mike commented.

"Jesus," I said. "I'd no idea, no idea at all."

"What kind of, um, clients, do you have when it's not a bachelor party?" Jill asked.

Mike answered: "Lot of convention people in Reno and Vegas, some business guys in town for a big meeting—"

Molly interrupted: "One or two business women, too. Really fun sometimes."

"Yeah," DeLeon commented, "Molly in a sixty-nine with some attractive gal is something to see."

I rearranged my cock in my boxers and asked, "Okay people, usually?"

Molly answered: "Usually, real nice. A few drunks and an occasional asshole, but Mike and DeLeon set them straight pretty fast."

"Yeah, real fast." DeLeon added. All three of our guests chuckled.

There was a little pause as we sipped our cheap scotch, then Molly asked: "So you guys have never done any kind of group stuff?"

I looked at Jill. Her face was starting to look quite pink, I thought. She nodded okay.

"Well, just a couple of times," I said. I glanced at Jill and she nodded again. It seemed she was happy going with the flow this evening, but I didn't want to get into too many details. "Once in France at some kind of sex club—mostly watching that time. And then, a year or so ago, in Oregon, with a young couple we'd picked up who were hitchhiking." I stopped, flashing on the weekend fucking with Catie and Alex. That had been fun. We'd moved to the Bay Area soon after and not seen them since, but I had very vivid memories.

"That started with a rainstorm, too," I added, then realized what I was implying. I wondered if I'd gone too far. If what I was beginning to anticipate didn't happen, I'd have to take Jill to bed real soon, my cock had become very sensitive to the discussion. Whatever happened, Jill's invitation to the three to spend the night was looking to provide a lot more fun than my initial reaction had suggested.

"H-m-m," Mike made a little humming noise. "So you guys might possibly be interested in our kind of entertainment? No charge for folk who rescue us from drowning, of course."

I looked at my wife, remembering watching her with Catie and Alex a year earlier.

"I think I'd like it a lot," Jill smiled and ran a hand lightly down the front of her shorts. It seemed she might be ahead of me in the sexual arousal stakes.

"Me too," I added quickly. I took another sip of my scotch, noticing Jill was doing the same. Good, I thought, alcohol always makes her especially horny.

"Okay, then," Mike said. "How about we just let you guys be voyeurs for a while?" He paused. "Usually, we start fully clothed, and there's a fair bit of teasing our audience as we take things off a bit at a time, but I guess we'll have to skip most of that tonight."

"Too bad we left the costumes in the car," Molly remarked.

"Costumes?" Jill asked.

Deleon answered: "Yeah, for a big party, we'll sometimes dress up a bit for like a play. We do a little wedding scene with Molly in a wedding gown and Mike as her groom, and me as her best man."

"The nasty evil best man," Molly added. "A total pervert. It's amazing what he'll do with a nice young newlywed. And have the groom help him too."

"Yeah, a total pervert." DeLeon smirked. "Then like earlier this evening up the road, we'll do a little scene where two rough young guys encounter Molly, who's an innocent little schoolgirl—"

"Quite a stretch," Mike interjected.

"Um-hum, that's true for sure," DeLeon responded. "Anyway, you guys ready to watch a little show?"

I looked at Jill again, hoping she wasn't going to back out. My cock was eager to see what our three guests had to offer. She winked at me. "I'm ready." She gave an exaggerated look at my shorts. "And I can see Nick is too."

DeLeon turned to Mike. "Okay. Let's show these nice people what we've got."

Mike stood and shucked off his bathrobe to show a massive barrel chest above the fat cock I'd already glimpsed, maybe half erect now. Then it was DeLeon's turn. He untied the dragon robe, pulled his arms out of the sleeves and stood, facing the fireplace for a moment before dropping the robe and turning towards the rest of us.

"Oh my God," Jill muttered.

"Yeah," Molly giggled. "It's a wonder he doesn't trip over it."

I stared at the longest cock I'd ever seen. DeLeon's tool was slim, like the rest of his dark body, but already looked to be close to at least nine inches, and not yet fully hard. Both men were circumcised, I noticed, and fully shaved.

"That's what gets us repeat business," Mike chuckled. "People can't believe that's what they saw the time before."

"Yeah, okay, funny guys," DeLeon told them. "Let's get on with the fun."

Yes, I thought, this should really be something to see.

The two naked men turned towards Molly, still in her pale blue sweater, and started running their hands gently back and forth across her breasts. Molly smiled and gave a little upwards tug to the hem of the sweater to reveal a beautifully shaved snatch. Mike leaned across and gave it a couple of long licks, then moved up to nuzzle her neck and was replaced by DeLeon.

"Nice," Jill whispered to me as DeLeon's tongue moved back and forth across Molly's pussy lips. "I wouldn't mind some of that."

I threw her a startled look, she seemed to be even more into what was happening in front of us than I was. If possible.

DeLeon lifted his head to allow Molly to move the sweater up enough to pull it off. I smiled as I saw the perky small breasts and all-over tan, some tats on her arms, and a couple of silver rings in her navel. She gave me a quick grin—I must have made some sound of appreciation—and turned left and right to give long tongue-touching kisses to DeLeon and Mike. The two guys moved down to Molly's pretty boobs, each taking one in his mouth, then tonguing and sucking the nipple. Next to me Jill produced a little m-m-m sound, then Molly gave DeLeon another deep kiss before turning to Mike. "Ready?"

"Uh huh, you bet," Mike responded as Molly slipped off the couch and dropped to her knees.

Jill and I leaned forward as Molly ran her tongue over Mike's big cockhead, just a couple of feet in front of us. Mike gave a pleased sigh and Molly took more of him into her mouth, producing a longer sigh from Mike and a further stiffening of my own cock. Next to me Jill slipped a hand into her shorts.

Molly let her tongue slide down to Mike's balls, licking them gently, then taking first one and then the other between her lips. She looked up for a moment and gave us another quick grin before taking Mike's tool deep into her mouth again.

"My turn, babe?" DeLeon asked as Molly released Mike's dick, still tonguing it as he pulled out of her little mouth.

"Sure," she told him. She turned sideways to allow DeLeon's now fully-engorged tool to touch her lips.

"Oh my God," Jill commented as Molly's pink tongue ran across the head of DeLeon's dark cock, even longer than I'd initially guessed. "I can't believe this."

Molly took DeLeon deeper into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his cock, still only halfway in. Next to me, Jill kicked off her shoes and tore off her shorts and panties. I followed by shucking off my own shoes and maneuvering my shorts and boxers over my rigid prick. Molly glanced up and gave me an appraising look, then smiled and nodded. "I love to suck cock," she said.

Molly continued licking and sucking the cocks of the men either side of her, occasionally letting her tongue drift down to the balls of whoever she was blowing. Both men were smiling, occasionally looking towards Jill and me, catching our eyes as we played with ourselves in front of them.

"You guys can see okay?" Mike asked.

"Yes," I responded. "Perfectly."

"Just like watching porn," Jill added. "Only way better."

I grinned at her. We'd watched a lot of porn when we were first together, sitting on the old leather couch in our first apartment, gradually removing our clothes as the action hotted up, then fucking vigorously until we both came.

"Great," Mike said. "We love an appreciative audience." He turned back to Molly, now blowing DeLeon's huge prick, and reached out a hand. Molly gave a last theatrical tonguing to DeLeon's cockhead, then allowed herself to be helped back onto the couch, where she arranged herself on her hands and knees.

DeLeon climbed onto the couch behind her ass and Mike moved to place his cock in front of her. As she took Mike's tool back in her mouth, DeLeon began to run his tongue up and down her pussy. Molly gave a little happy sigh.

Jill's hand was working hard between her legs, just as I was vigorously massaging my prick. She broke off for a moment to move her hand, damp and slick with her juices, to my tool, sliding it up and down until I reached down and stopped her. I wanted to see a lot more of the show before I came. More or less in sync, we pulled our tee-shirts over our heads and tossed them down. I gave each of Jill's nipples a quick suck and turned back to the action in front of us.

"Oh, yeah, oh yeah," Molly muttered as DeLeon's tongue slid along her pussy. "Yeah, a little higher, yeah, right there, that's real good, DeLeon, yeah..." Here words stopped as Mike inserted his fat cock more firmly in her mouth.

DeLeon was still tonguing Molly's pussy, all the way along the pink folds and up across her little asshole, causing her to twitch and writhe but managing to keep Mike's prick firmly in her mouth. DeLeon stopped licking, then moved a hand to insert a dark finger between Molly's pale pink pussy lips. She gave a little gasp, then pushed back. DeLeon inserted a second finger and Molly started a little back-and-forth motion as he finger-fucked her.

RodRo
RodRo
103 Followers
12