Rainstorm Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd almost forgotten about the storm outside, but there was a sudden violent drumming on the roof as the rain increased for a moment.

DeLeon looked up and caught my eye. "Whole lot better inside here, man, but maybe time for Mike and me to switch." He slid gracefully off the couch and moved to in front of Molly. Mike climbed onto the couch to kneel behind Molly's ass, stuck out his tongue and thrust it between her wide open pussy lips. "Ready?"

"M-m-m." Molly's answer was unclear since she now had her mouth around the first few inches of DeLeon's dark brown cock.

Mike apparently took this as a yes, crawling closer to Molly's upturned rear, then sliding his fat cock slowly into her pussy.

"M-m-m-m-m." This time there was no doubt about Molly's meaning.

Jill nudged me. "Remember how we used to watch porn sometimes? In the old apartment?"

"Huh?" It took me a moment to realize what she meant. "Oh, on that big chaise?"

"Uh huh."

I smiled as I remembered how we used to do it. "Oh yeah, very good idea." I reached out a hand to draw her to me. She eased off her own chair and straddled me, still watching the scene in front of us, where Mike's cock was now fully embedded between Molly's pussy lips, then lowered herself slowly backwards onto my stiff prick.

"Yum," Jill said over her shoulder as she touched bottom. "Like old times, reverse cowgirl." She wriggled a bit then rocked forwards and back for a moment.

"Hey!" Mike looked up, still thrusting in and out of Molly's pussy as she made little moaning sounds around DeLeon's cock. "Nice view there!"

I grinned at him. I knew what he meant. We'd had a full-length mirror that had provided great images of my cock pumping in and out of Jill's cunt when we played in front of it. I lifted Jill a little and settled more comfortably against the back of the chair, then let her slide up and down my cock.

In front of us, Molly was letting Mike's cock nearly slip out on each of his thrusts so that the head was almost fully visible. Each time the fat cock came close to emerging, a little creamy juice appeared around her pussy lips.

DeLeon removed his prick from Molly's mouth to look at Jill and me, now gently fucking on our soft chair as we watched the spit-roast scene in front of us. "Very nice, guys. Really turning me on."

"Like you ever need any help," Molly commented.

"Yeah," DeLeon told her. "In fact, I think I'm about ready to fuck you right now."

Mike took the hint and slowly withdrew from Molly's cunt, giving her wide-open pussy a long lick before moving back to face her. She reached out a hand to pull his dick closer and went back to tonguing the cockhead, visibly slick with her own juices. DeLeon climbed up onto the couch and aimed his ten or so inches at Molly's pussy.

Jill looked over her shoulder at me. "This I want to see," she said softly.

So did I.

DeLeon ran his cock up and down Molly's wet pussy, then pushed slowly inside.

Jill, still riding my own cock, slowed her rhythm. "Don't want to miss any of this?" I asked her quietly.

"Uh uh."

We watched DeLeon continue to push into Molly's cunt, causing her to moan loudly even with Mike's cock in her mouth. I guessed Molly must have taken close to eight inches of DeLeon's tool before he stopped and began a vigorous thrusting in and out.

"Oh my God, I never could have imagined this," Jill muttered over her shoulder. "That cock is absolutely amazing and he sure knows how to use it."

Molly was moaning loudly with every thrust of DeLeon's cock. I wasn't sure but looking over Jill's shoulder I thought the thrusts were a little deeper now. I was sure mine into Jill were, as I tried not to cum as my little wife moved faster up and down on my prick, giving me wonderful views of her puckering asshole on every upwards stroke.

"Ease off guys for a sec." Molly managed to get the words out round Mike's cock. "I want to switch to mish."

Mike withdrew his tool from Molly's mouth, while she did a little sideways somersault that left her on her back with DeLeon's cock still deep in her cunt. She pulled her knees up to give him more access and he began thrusting in and out again. He was definitely fucking her deeper now with all but an inch or two of his prick disappearing into her cunt.

"Jesus!" Jill murmured. "I can't imagine having that much cock in me."

Molly was moaning and muttering. "Yeah... yeah... yeah... fuck me... fuck me... DeLeon, put it all in me..." then she screamed, "A-a-g-h... Yes... Yes... A-a-g-h... A-a-a-a-g-h!"

Mike was still standing close to Molly, stroking his cock as she came.

DeLeon was starting to shout. "Yeah... Christ... yeah... fuck... fuck... fuck..." He pulled out of Molly and sprayed streams of white jism into the air, across her navel and onto her boobs, with a few drops landing on her face.

Mike moved so that he was standing over her, stroking his cock faster and faster. Then he came too, pumping what looked like pints of his cum onto Molly's belly.

I'd been trying to hold back until Jill was ready to cum but this was too much for me. I came with a shout, pouring my own cum juice deep into her cunt. Jill responded by increasing her downward thrusts, then slowed and stopped. "Damn! Damn! Damn! Not quite. Damn, I was so close."

I pulled out of her as my cock softened and looked at our guests. Molly was lying flat on her back on the couch with her legs wide apart and DeLeon, still with a hardon, lying on top of her, his head on her breasts. Mike was holding his own softening tool over her mouth as she gave it slow lazy licks.

Jill climbed slowly off me and moved back to her own chair, still muttering, "Damn, damn," then turned to me and said, "Hurry up and get hard again, Nick. I need to get off."

I was aware again of the storm outside as all the windows rattled and a flurry of heavier rain hit the roof. I was also aware—having started the evening with beer, then red wine, and then the cheap scotch—that I really needed to pee.

I walked into the bathroom and peed at some length. Like all lengthy urgent peeing, it provided its own pleasure, and I was so focused on it that I didn't realize Molly was standing behind me until she spoke.

"Pretty impressive, Nick," she told me. "You could probably loan yourself out to the fire department."

"Thanks." What else could I say to a comment on my pissing from a pretty young woman I'd met only an hour earlier? "Thanks."

Molly moved past me to arrange herself on the toilet seat. "Not into golden rain, are you? You can watch, though." She opened her legs wide and started to pee, gazing at me to judge my reaction. I'd seen Jill pee a few times, but Molly managed to make the process more of a show as she produced a lengthy stream of pale yellow. "It turns some guys on big time," she explained as she dried herself.

It wasn't a thing that normally turned me on, but somehow my cock was starting to get hard again, just minutes after I'd cum in Jill's cunt. Maybe I could help get my wife off real soon.

I walked back into the living room, where spit-roasting had resumed.

With my lovely little wife in the middle.

Shit!

I stared at the scene in front of me. Jill was up on the couch, her ass in the air and her mouth around DeLeon's dark cockhead. Mike was behind her, licking back and forth across her open pussy lips.

She pulled away from DeLeon's cock for a moment. "Hi Nick. I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait. I needed to get fucked so I could cum. And these guys invited—" She broke off. "—Oh God, yeah, Mike, don't stop, that is so good."

Shit!

Molly came to my side, then ran a finger down my naked back. I noticed she'd wiped DeLeon's and Mike's cum from her navel and boobs. "Jill looks good like that, don't you think, Nick? Like she was born to take a cock at both ends?"

She was right, I thought. My jealousy was ebbing, replaced by arousal as I watched my wife taking DeLeon's cock deeper into her mouth while she squirmed as Mike picked up his pussy-licking pace. From her moans I guessed Mike's tongue had found her clit. "Yeah," I managed to answer Molly. "Yeah, she looks real good."

"So," Molly said. "Want to play with me while you watch?"

I looked at her. Her beautiful gray-green eyes gazed at me. "Yeah," I said, sounding a little hoarse. "Yeah, I want to play with you."

"Oh good." Molly dropped to her knees and took my again fully erect cock in her mouth. "I told you, I love to suck cock."

I could tell. Her tongue wandered across my cockhead and occasionally drifted down towards my balls, giving such pleasure that I almost missed Jill's cry as Mike's cock pushed between her pussy lips. I refocused from Molly's blowjob to watch my wife taking Mike's fat dick, gasping as he thrust deeper into her cunt. DeLeon had moved closer and Jill reached out a hand to draw him to her, offering her wide-open mouth to his cock.

Jill was clearly seriously aroused. Her face and boobs were noticeably pink and her breathing was more like panting in a race. She pulled her mouth away from DeLeon's cock and began to moan, "Yeah... Yeah... O God... Yeah... Yeah... Fuck me, Mike... Deeper... Mike... Yeah..."

I'd never seen Jill quite like this, so out of control. And so exciting for a spectator.

I reached out a hand to Molly to pull her to the low chair where Jill and I had been fucking just minutes earlier. "Want to fuck?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Molly grinned, then straddled my legs, facing me. Still half standing, she leaned forward and gave me a long open-mouthed kiss. "Funny thing, no matter how many times I've watched folk fuck, it still turns me on big time."

I could tell it was true, as she lowered herself onto my rigid prick. She was amazingly wet, but tight enough that I could feel her cunt muscles helping to ease my way deeper into her. Her little breasts were directly in front of my face, and I ran my tongue across one nipple then the other, then sucked each boob into my mouth, causing her to give a little "m-m-m-m."

I heard a sudden cry and looked over Molly's shoulder to the couch. Things had moved on and DeLeon was now pushing his dark tool slowly into my wife's cunt as Mike offered his fat cock to her open mouth.

Jill saw me looking. "Oh God, Nick, I'll never be able to take all of DeLeon's cock... A-a-g-h... but it feels so good... A-a-a-g-h... So deep inside me... Oh God... S-o-o d-e-e-p."

If possible, my cock was getting even harder as I watched Jill take another inch of DeLeon's huge tool. Mike was pushing his own prick into her mouth at the same time, so that her gasps and pants came when he withdrew momentarily before thrusting into her again. Jill's face was now very red and her dark curls were streaked with sweat as she writhed around impaled on DeLeon's tool.

Molly picked up the pace as she rode me, causing me to focus on my own fucking. She had an ability to tighten her cunt muscles each time she raised up, so that I felt as if another mouth was vigorously sucking my cock. I responded by pumping harder into her little cunt, then reaching around to finger her little butthole. She leaned forward and gave me a long kiss. "That's better, Nick. You were getting kinda distracted there."

I could hear Jill moaning and gasping increasingly loudly and guessed she might finally be about to cum. Judging by Molly's own sounds, I wondered if she was close also. I pushed my finger a little deeper into her ass and was rewarded by her fucking becoming more frantic. She was muttering loudly as she rode me. "Yeah, Nick, yeah... fuck me harder... harder... put your finger all the way up my ass... fill all my holes up... yeah, yeah..."

There was a small crash as one of the burning logs in the fireplace slipped and flared up to illuminate the scene. Jill was twisting around on DeLeon's cock as if unsure whether to try to escape or force him even deeper inside her. Mike's prick was still pumping in and out of my wife's mouth as she gasped and moaned around it. Immediately in front of me, almost rose-colored in the sudden glow of the fire, Molly's little boobs moved up and down as she rode me faster and faster.

Molly's body jerked suddenly and she gave a series of little moaning cries as she came. It was enough to send me over the edge. My cock seemed to explode, spraying jism deep into her cunt. She let herself collapse onto my body, my softening cock still inside her, whispering, "Oh God... that was good... yum yum, Nick... yum yum..."

I was kissing Molly again, then realized I was hearing Jill starting to cum. Looking over Molly's shoulder, I saw my wife pull her mouth away from Mike's dick, then thrash from side to side, screaming, "Yeah...yeah... yeah... oh God... God... a-a-a-g-h... a-a-a-a-a-g-h!"

Lucky the nearest cabin was plenty far away, I thought, as she collapsed face down on the couch, still moaning. DeLeon pulled out of her cunt, caught my eye, and sprayed a thick stream of white jism across her ass and back.

Molly grinned at me. "Your wife is something else, Nick. I'm not sure I've ever seen a girl cum so hard. Did you like watching her get fucked by a big black cock?"

I nodded. Fucking Molly while Jill was getting double stuffed had been pretty good, too.

Jill raised her head and looked at Molly and me. "Oh God, that was amazing. I can't believe I could cum like that." She smiled. "I was kind of focused on what was happening to me, but it looked like you guys were having fun, too."

"Yeah, I guess we were just about managing," I told her.

Molly, still straddling me with my cum juice dripping from her pussy, gave me a punch. "That was only 'just about managing,' huh? I guess you'll have to try harder next time."

Next time? That sounded promising. I was suddenly aware the storm had died down, although there was still some rain pattering on the roof. Jeez, I thought as I gazed around at our naked sweaty bodies, we do look wonderfully dissipated. And a little worn out.

Molly eased off me and I took the couple of steps to the couch to gave Jill a long kiss, just barely aware of the taste of DeLeon and Mike on her lips. "Hon, I love you. Inviting these guys in was the best thing you ever did."

"Yeah, but maybe time for bed now, and we'll see what happens in the morning." She yawned and kissed me quickly again. "And I love you too."


12