Rainwear Kink: Chloe's Panty Wank

Story Info
A PVC lover shows us her preferred masturbation technique.
889 words
4.38
6.1k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers

I wonder what's beneath Chloe's dark blue, full-length Mac as it's draped across her sofa. Her black PVC 'come fuck me boots' peek out the hems of her secretive coat. They complement her jet black bob and blue eyes.

"Are you going to show us what's hiding under your Mac, Chloe? I imagine you wear it a lot."

Chloe shifts her weight and giggles. She preens her dark Mackintosh.

"I do wear it a lot. It's my favourite coat. I have quite a collection now. But this sees the most wear. I like to take quiet walks like some of the models in your naughty magazine."

"You take quiet walks? Well, you look quite fit if I may say," I said to get her to relax.

"You may say, indeed, and thank you. Yes. I take quiet walks down the public bridleway down along the river."

I can see her face flush and her chest begins heaving. "Tell me more, Chloe. Your saunter sounds interesting."

Chloe rubs her long, kinky jacket as she begins. I think I can hear the chink of metal as she shifts.

I don't often wear anything underneath apart from my wellies or my thigh-high, PVC Boots. The heels aren't best for walking in so I usually wear my Wellington Boots. I like to feel naked outdoors. When it's quiet and I see someone across the riverbank, I open my Mac to reveal my tits. The air pricks my plastic caressed nipples.

I get seen when I flash. Sometimes, I get a wolf whistle. On other occasions, I have to dash if the recipient gets shouty. It's a job running away, in my thigh-high heels, especially if I'm laughing.

"I can imagine," I chuckle. "But why do you do it?"

Chloe parts her legs. Her hands are fidgetty. She begins to unbutton her Mac.

"It's a thrill," she shrills. "It drives me wild. I like to feel the air on my naked skin. I got a proposal, once, and we fucked outdoors. He took me as I cocked my leg up against a tree. He gripped the top of knee and fucked me from behind like a dog. It was such a thrill and I came as nature intended."

The thought of her chiselled, stern-looking, head mistresses face contorted in outdoors ecstasy made me hard. I could hear the wet cracks of her heavy plastic now as she rustled and fucked against the tree trunk. I said, "that really paints a picture."

"Well, picture this and busy your camera. I'll unbutton the big reveal."

I laughed, starting to take snaps.

Chloe rose to loosen her long, heavy Mac and got herself comfy in her chair. Her legs widened to reveal her shiny black boots. Black silky stockings stretched out the top. I could just make out her matching suspender belt under what she was also wearing. Her high-leg, snap on, plastic panties were clear with kissing lips prints. She rubbed them beneath the chains that rattled between her legs. Her bound nipples were stretched with chains too. Her dark nubs rattled as she reached beside her chair to grab a leather whip. Chloe sank into her chair looking lustful.

Chains rattled pulling her nipples as she spread her legs and whipped. She whipped the chains across her PVC covered arse into a cold weighted frenzy. She moaned as the links danced and her knickers rustled. She rubbed and rubbed the noisy plastic on her pussy. I was getting some pretty camera shots.

Chloe leaned back and arched as her coat fell off her shoulder. Her sensual open garb framed her hot torso in perfect contrast. Her nipples were taking a beating by the cold chains. They swung and clashed with her ample titties. She popped the poppers of one leg of her knickers whilst whipping the chains across her tight arse. Her moans added to the orchestral orgy.

She finger thrapped her cunt as the leather thongs slapped the PVC across her arsehole. Chloe was an expert with both hands. Her chains clashed louder. Her whip cracked loudest.

Chloe gasped, "I'm there," and came. Her pussy cream shot from her gasping pussy. Her love spat on her plastic. She relaxed, sighing, in a pleasured heap. I felt like my dripping cock was bursting from my jeans.

"Yes," she sighed. "I like the cold weight. I like the leather whip making the metal links slap over my rude hole. I wouldn't go out in chains. They're much too noisy. But I'm an expert in dashing back from my naughty hike to entertain them. And I hope my kinky wank is popular amongst your sexy readers."

I rub my hot cheek. I want to get away for some private time. Chloe reads my thoughts and loosens my stretched denim seat. She strokes my heaving cock.

"I tried some strappy lingerie and I liked the cut. I liked the feeling of those straps binding my bum and thighs. As I realised my preference for being bound I found that weights enhanced it. The whip was sure to follow in that catalogue of kink. I'm really glad I discovered it. But these flavours would be nothing without my crisp, tight plastic."

She pounded me more as I felt her coat and I soon buckled under her quick randy hand.

MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers