Rainwear Kink: Eva's Soapy Knickers

Story Info
Stern business woman turns subservient in PVC MFF threesome.
767 words
4.29
2.8k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
36 Followers

Eva is a fearsome manager during the day on The City's financial markets but she likes to let her hair down at night. She was on her knees with a fat rubber dildo in her mouth. The shower head rained on her tight-fitting plastic gloss red Mac. I hoisted it up to better access her arse in her kissing lips print clear PVC panties. I eased her knickers down as I pushed her forward. The soapy suds washed over her mousy hair. I began pleasuring her sweet pussy with my rubber glove. Her fake cock almost dropped from her lips as she began moaning. How her kinky knickers frapped and cracked. I rubbed and flicked. The mid-length glove brushed over her fat cheeks. I wanked her from behind as the shower rained down in a steamy torrent.

As I bent to soap her up, I noticed the window cleaner peering through the open bathroom window. The cheeky fucker looked like he was wanking as he held on to his ladder. I pretended not to notice as I frigged Eva's holes. Her black dildo dropped in the bath as she tensed and squirted in her sopping plastic panties.

I soon shot out the door. I loosened my own knee-length Mac to show off my massive cleavage whilst heading out. The voyeur was trying to make off after a hasty thrap.

I grabbed his ear like a naughty school boy and presented the pervert to Eva for a stiff telling off. She feigned anger.

"Mistress. I wanna stick my play dick up his arse."

I tried not to laugh. I quickly got into upright mistress character. I stared at the man in mock anger.

"Shirt off. Jeans off. Pants off. Now!"

He seemed quite cowed and did exactly as I told him. He stumbled, removing his grubby Y-fronts.

We soon had him in the most feminine pink, picot edged PVC Knickers. Eva slapped and slapped him.

"Naughty. Naughty," she said through her sex toy filled mouth. She slapped his arse and pulled his nipples. I pulled his girly plastic knickers down.

The rubber cock rubbed against his bud. Eva teased it through his knickers leg. Her dildo was lubed with Eva's fluids. She pushed it into his bum-hole and pulled and pushed. She wiggled it inside his smarting arse.

His cock was a nice size. It was ready to go again. I took it in my rubber fist. I pumped that straining member as Eva worked his bud. She bent to suck and pull his balls. They popped as the dildo popped. In and out of his butt went the dick. In and out of Eva's mouth went his balls; she sucked and spat and sucked and spat. She clapped like a young schoolgirl.

I thrapped that fat, straining cock until he grunted and spat. His jizz hit inside the kinky knickers. Eva clapped and slapped as he collapsed.

"Did I do good, Mistress?"

My smile diminished as I role-played stern. I wiped his cream from my sticky glove.

"You certainly did, my sweetest Eva. There'll be sweets and treats for you."

Eva gloated. She started rubbing her PVC crotch. I could see she was as horny as me.

"Sweets and treats! Oh me. Oh my. Well, I guess it's time this man fucked off."

The chap didn't know if to laugh or cry. He gathered up his gear, quickly dressed, and fled.

Eva settled back into her subordinate role. She dropped onto her back and sucked Mistress's tits. I fumbled beneath the sofa cushion for our nice double dildo. She pulled at my dark nipple. I parted her wet pussy lips. The glass, textured cock filled her hole. Her panties rustled as I worked her sex hole. I watched her love lips pull as I worked her. She sucked and I worked my swollen clitty. I soon lowered myself onto the other side of the delicious fake cock. How we grinded and creaked as we talked about feminisation and femdom. We talked until we lost our breaths. Our kinky knickers rustled as we gyrated and ground; we grinded our hips and rocked. Our tempo soon became our own as we each lost concentration. My elbows weakened. I collapsed shaking. My squirt hit Eva's plastic knickers like rain. She soaked my panties too with her jets of juice. Her love splashed off my knickers and chest. We lay for a while. We pleasantly relaxed.

"Do you think he'll be back, Lea?" she asked.

"Maybe. Maybe, he'll be humiliated again soon. Maybe, if he can look us in the eye."

MenELove
MenELove
36 Followers