PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a fetish model.
774 words
4.34
4.6k
3

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

My name is Donna and I'm 28. This is my story about an obsession that turned me from a girl next door into a leading Fetish Model. It came completely out of the blue. One thing lead to another...

I was dating Jason for a while. He was two years younger and very handsome. He looked after himself. I had the hots for his blonde hair and sometimes ephemeral blue eyes. I also had the hots for his 'Haus of Roma' PVC Knickers which started my journey off.

I initially laughed as he undressed. He unbuckled his thick belt and teased down his stonewashed jeans. I was hot with anticipation and then I laughed. His bulge was barely contained in a pair of glossy red plastic panties. The back was slightly wider than a thong so the PVC slid along his tight arse. I could see that he'd shaved his pubes.

He told me he'd got them off eBay. I found the courage to take a closer look as his erection strained to be free.

I traced each hem between my thumbs and forefingers. The red PVC was really stretchy. I found myself teasing the glossy sheen of his kinky knickers. My head swam with lust. I felt so hot that I pulled on my nipple bar through my white knitted top. I took a deep gulp to find myself licking his shiny knickers.

My pink satin G-string was getting wet as I felt myself readying through my throbbing girly gusset. I licked his kinky smalls and traced his fat cock within. I reached down below to work my fingers inside my black satin.

He ripped off my clothes and we fucked. That night, I remember, was the best sex we'd ever had. It was animalistic and primal. He pulled my black satin thong aside and pounded me from behind. His tightened, red face was a picture of lust as I watched him in my full-length bedroom mirror. He pounded me in his plastic knickers. His hands squeezed my tight bum and he spunked. I could feel his salty warmth spread inside my aching wet pussy.

My eyes stung with sweat as I turned to face him. I could feel a rising excitement. Butterflies bumped inside my chest.

"Let me wear your kinky knickers," I asked with a dry mouth.

He acquiesced. My darling Jason soon had me in his tight red, glossy panties. How he pulled them away from my cunt and frigged. He palmed my clit as his searching wet fingers pumped inside me. I soon squirted; my hot juice hitting his glossy knickers like rainfall. His panties, I wore, were drenched with both of our love oils.

He kissed me before heading off for work. We stopped dating soon after but me and Jason occasionally talk. I think of him as I wear his red knickers. He introduced me to a lifetime obsession. I often spread my legs and look at my plastic coated mound in the mirror. I smooth that same PVC and trace its creases. I work my solo cunt. After my private time, I start to search for more plastic kink. I can't help looking at my spread legs, in my mirror, as I squeeze my nipples and frig. I soon explode and collapse. I needed to search the Internet.

I did look through some fetish sites and kinky shops after my orgasm subsided. I was surprised at how hungry I was to see more plastic and PVC. The range of colours and underwear cuts made me dizzy as I imagined my tight pussy inside a large number of designs. My hands shook as I looked at models in sheer, shiny garb. I imagined the kink pulled tight over my pert bum. It was enough to make me tease Jason's knickers between my legs again.

The PVC knickers were smooth like my clit. The fat, gathered hems reminded me of my swollen nipples and my engorged clit. I squeezed my dark nubs and worked my trembling fingers inside my sopping cunt. My pussy tightened as I shudder in plastic ecstasy. My Ex boyfriend's red knickers were the first pair that I creamed time and time again. They make me so hot. I really need to find and wear more.

After I worked my quivering pink rabbit vibrator under my plastic panties and over my clitty, I was soon making a mental list of what to ask for in the kinky shop. I'd never even known about the specialist store before Jason set me on an obsessive trip.

Now, I was planning to pay the sexy shop a visit.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers