Rainy Days

Story Info
Rainy evening turns into steamy sex.
1.5k words
4.55
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're leaning with our elbows on the balcony banister watching the sun set. Purple clouds are rolling in fast, and the breeze is picking up. It's going to be another rainy summer evening.

I elbow you lightly in the ribs and you bump back with your shoulder. I may be imagining it, but you're lingering just a little longer than necessary.

Let me rather say I may be secretly hoping and wishing it. We've been friends forever but my crush on you has grown as you and I have grown from awkward teenagers into adults.

"You're not that lanky kid anymore," I think to myself as I hook my arm through the crook of yours, "in fact, you are quite handsome, in a boyish mischievous way." Yet you're still the shyer type, the guy who may fumble or giggle or blush, which I find irresistible.

My thoughts are interrupted by the first raindrops starting to fall softly. I draw in a deep breath, my two favourite smells mingling together almost making my head spin.

I start straightening up and snaking my arm back through yours to turn and go into your room before we get soaked. Just before we break contact you grab hold of my hand and gently tug on my arm to turn me back around.

There is a look in your eye that I can't exactly pinpoint. My skin starts prickling and a brief flush of red creeps up your neck. "We're going to get wet soon," I state as I search your face for an explanation.

"Yes, you are," you whisper huskily while closing the gap between us.

Before I can second guess what I thought I heard, your warm lips are on mine. You gently tug at my bottom lip with your teeth, your velvet tongue teasing mine. You are practically pinning me between your firm body and the banister, an interesting sensation as I feel the heat coming off you and the cool rain steadily taking us from damp to soaked.

I can steadily feel certain parts of you go from firm to hard as your breathing becomes shallower. I can't believe this is happening and I break a kiss just to look you in the eye and make sure I am not dreaming.

You have your hand on the back of my neck, gently pulling me back for more as you turn me and manoeuvre me backward toward your room. I briefly wonder whether you are afraid that your bravado won't last if you stop kissing me to take me inside.

We start peeling off our wet clothing, dropping them just outside on the balcony in a soggy pile. With each item being removed the slight chill of the rain being replaced by the heat of our blood coursing through our veins. I am so fired up I could swear my crotch is steaming.

You drop your boxers and your cock springs out proudly. I can't help but stare, biting my bottom lip a little. I've fantasized about you so many times, but this is way better than I ever imagined.

You stop me before I can remove my panties. You steer me towards the bed, lifting me slightly and laying me down on those familiar blue plaid covers. Your hands are all over me, caressing my skin, giving me goosebumps and tingles and shivers down my spine all at once.

You roll onto your side, propping yourself on your elbow, your other hand burning on my thigh as you gaze at me dreamily, then something else flashes in your eyes. You take up position on your knees on the shag-pile carpet, pulling me closer by my thighs neatly but briefly making contact between my silk panties and your rock-hard cock.

I suddenly realize what the look was that flashed in your eyes... it was you having a mischievous idea. You had in that moment decided to prolong this delicious torture even longer.

"Close your eyes," you command in a deep velvety tone.

You are caressing me slowly, deliberately, up and down my thighs, fingers barely grazing the edge of fabric between them when you reach the top.

Finally, you touch me, gently rubbing my slit through the damp material. I let out a whimper. I'm already aching for you to be inside me.

You steady yourself and guide your throbbing member up and down where your fingers were moments before, pressing as if you are going to tear through the fabric, alternating with the slightest caress where I can only just feel the heat of you. I arch my back, the anticipation these sensations are creating is killing me.

Every time I open my eyes you command me to close them a little more sternly than before.

My body is humming with tension, I'm trying to discern a pattern to your movements but lose my train of thought every time I feel you press against me. Suddenly your lips are on mine, your right hand fondling my breast, your left guiding your cock up and down my slit, with building urgency, press, press, pause, press press, pause... I'm bucking my hips harder trying desperately to feel more of you every time you lean into me.

I'm breathing hard, wanting you, needing you.

You are teasing my nipples with your teeth, nipping at them gently, still teasing me through the fabric of my panties. You kiss up my neck, nuzzling, steadying your breathing as much as you can. I squirm a little as its ticklish, but so hot at the same time.

Just as the goosebumps subside you slide your warm, hard, throbbing length into me smoothly, letting out a throaty groan in my ear. I had not noticed you moving my panties aside while I was squirming from you tickling my neck with you hot breath.

My breath catches in my throat as you fill me up. I let out a small gasp and a satisfied moan as you bottom out inside me.

You start thrusting slowly, drawing out until just the head of your penis is inside me and then pushing back in, in a slow deliberate motion. You are biting your lips, trying to remember to breathe as our eyes are locked on each other's. I clench around you every time our bodies meet making you moan gruffly. I watch as your self-control withers away with every kiss, every moan, every thrust.

I buck my hips into you to increase the friction on my clit and you lose it.

"Fuck yes," you groan as you start pumping into me hard and fast. Keeping a steady rhythm for a minute or two as I moan in pleasure beneath you.

You stop almost as suddenly as you started. "I want to make you come first," you breathe through clenched teeth, "And your pussy feels so much better than I ever imagined... I won't last long enough if we go at it like this."

You slide out of me and start kissing me deeply as you slip two fingers inside my wetness. I moan loudly as you groan and say, "I want you to soak these bedsheets, baby." Curling your fingers upwards firmly to press against my G-spot.

"Oh, yes!" The words are almost stuck in my throat as you spread my legs and start tonguing my clit in the same firm, deliberate rhythm that your fingers are working inside me.

The heat is building in my belly, my breathing is becoming shorter and harder with every small circular motion of your fingers pressed against my G-spot.

"Come on gorgeous, soak these bedsheets for me, I want to see you come."

I'm moaning, "I, oh... I, Hmmm, Oh yes, Oh God Yes...." You keep coaxing me as I deliriously repeat those words.

"Come, baby, you're so wet already. Soak these sheets, soak them so that I can plunge my rock-hard cock back inside you. Do you want my cock pumping inside you? Hmmm, yes, I'm going to fuck you so good."

I come quivering at those words, juices gushing over your hand onto the bedsheets.

"Oh yes, Fuck that's hot," you're purring in my ear.

Before I have even caught my breath you flip me over and pull my hips up so that I am on all fours, plunging inside me. Thrusting hard and deep. I can sense the restraint in your voice and your measured movements.

"Finger your clit. Come with me," you command firmly.

You are doing your best to hold off as long as you can.

"That's it. I can feel you clenching. Oh, yes. I'm going to come soon from this dripping pussy," you're musing through clenched teeth. Your hands are on my hips, holding firmly as you stroke hard and deep, waiting for my body to respond.

I roll my hips, moaning for you as I'm fingering my clit, "I'm close... so close!"

You don't need a second invitation, you increase the pace, fucking me like a madman until you give one final deep thrust and I feel your cock spasm inside me as you empty your load in me.

Collapsing on the bed, you finally speak up, "I hope this means we can be friends with benefits, or maybe even more..."

"If you keep doing that to me, we can be much more!"