Rainy Days and Mondays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do?" Dave's asked.

"Relax. You'll do more later."

He liked the sound of that. She then placed a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him, bending to show off her magnificent tits. A moment later, she sat with him at the table.

"Are you alright?" Sally asked with a frown. "You look . . . perplexed."

"I . . . I almost can't believe . . . what we've done."

"Do you regret it?"

"Oh, no. Not at all. I mean, it all seems a dream."

"It's still raining," Sally noted. "Perhaps the dream will continue . . . if you think you can rise to the occasion." At that moment, her phone buzzed. She picked it up and read what was on the screen. "Aw, shit."

"Something wrong?"

"I told the office I'd be working at home today because of the weather. They sent me a legal brief to review."

"Well, you are a lawyer."

"Yeah, but I really wasn't going to do work today."

"What were you going to do?"

She shot him a look as though he should know.

"Oh." Dave shrugged. "Guess I'll go watch a movie."

It was a film Dave had seen a few times already, so needless to say, his full concentration was not on it. His mind was focused on Sally in her bedroom in those skimpy pajamas, lying on her bed, studying her legal brief. All his mind's eyes could see was that luscious body that was made for sex. He'd had erections come and go with these thoughts during the movie, and when it ended, he could not wait any longer.

Walking quietly, Dave headed to Sally's bedroom door. She was stretched out on the bed sort of twisted. Her gorgeous ass was pointing up while her upper body was turned so her breasts could rest on the mattress. It was enough to maintain his hard on just looking.

Sally sensed that Dave was there. She turned her head slowly. "Well, I was wondering how long it would take you."

"I keep thinking about this morning," he admitted.

"Yes. I can tell by the bulge in your pants you've been thinking about me."

That made him chuckle.

"I've been thinking about you, too. It was difficult to concentrate on my work. I'm guessing you want more."

With a shrug, Dave asked, "So, everything we did this morning you've done with my dad?"

After a second's thought, Sally answered, "Yes, why?"

"I just wish there was something different we could do."

"You have something in mind?"

"No."

"Well, you did better than he with your tongue on my pussy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Except you didn't go far enough back."

"Far enough back? You mean to your butt?"

"That would be delightful. No one's done that in a long time."

"You want me to lick your ass?" He tried not to make it sounded repulsive.

"I thought you'd never offer."

He'd knew she'd backed him into a corner. He also knew that people did what she wanted him to do. It was erotic. And something his dad had not done. He turned Sally completely onto her belly, and then tugged what there was of her pajama pants down and off. The sight of her gorgeous ass was enticement enough, so he spread her cheeks with his hands.

Her pink anus winked at him, tantalizing him.

So, he bent over and touched his tongue to that puckered orifice. There was actually something beguiling about it. He swiped it with his tongue.

Sally shivered. "Mmmm, yes."

Her butthole involuntarily puckered against his tongue, and that urged him on. He spread her legs a bit more so he could also taste her sweet pussy. He swathed the entire area, from clit to her butt dimple.

"That's amazing!" she murmured.

Naturally, he kept on, even stepping up his effort. He wet his forefinger, and then rubbed her clit. She moved her hips around in such a way that his finger slipped into her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Leave that there."

So, as he continued his tongue on her anus, he finger-fucked her pussy.

"You're actually good at that," Sally complimented.

"It's actually pretty erotic—and something my dad hasn't done."

"My ass is all yours."

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that." It occurred to him to moisten his middle finger, and with that he slid it into her butt hole. He now had one finger in her pussy and one in her ass. He wiggled both.

"Ooh, I like that. Very clever."

After a couple of minutes, she said, "Now, turn around and let me do you."

So, he did, removing his pants and underwear in the process. Sally inhaled is cock right away, and as much as he enjoyed doing her with his mouth, his dick in hers was always better. And he liked that she'd was slobbering it in saliva. There was just something about the feel of his dick coated in spit. It was almost the next best thing to the wet feeling of being inside her juicy pussy.

When she pulled her mouth away, Dave's cock was dripping with spittle.

"Now, that I have you nicely coated, I want you to stick that thing in my ass."

Dave was suddenly taken aback. He did not expect such a request.

Sensing his hesitation, Sally asked, "Can you do that? It is also something your father and I have not done."

Dave's heart was suddenly pounding. He'd seen videos of anal sex, but he'd never had a huge desire to do it. However, that was not to say he wouldn't. It was almost intimidating. "Seriously?"

"Yes. Do you not think I'm serious? Do you not want to?"

"If that's what you want, who am I to refuse?"

Rotating around, Sally wiggled her ass at him. "There's a container of lubricant in the nightstand drawer. You might want to keep it handy to add."

Dave quickly reached for the tube.

"Squirt some on my ass and go in slowly. It's been as long time since I've done this, and then not with someone as big."

Dave did as she requested, even squirting lube on his shaft, and then aiming the head of his cock at her butt hole. She relaxed her ass as he pushed the head in and stopped. Sally reached behind her and used her fingertips to guide another inch inside her.

"Mmmm," she whimpered, then eased more in. Her breathing was heavy, but more in anticipation than exertion. She pushed him back out, but not completely, then asked him to push back in to where he was and more.

Within minutes, he was all the way in. It was way tighter than her pussy, but also almost as soft. It felt amazing.

"You okay?" Sally asked.

"Yeah. This is incredible."

"I thought you'd like it. I certainly do. You can start pumping, but slowly."

So, he did. And as spectacular as it was, Dave felt lightheaded. Like it was an out of body experience.

"Oh, my, this is wonderful!" Sally proclaimed. "I forgot how good it was."

For good measure, Dave squirted more lube on his dick when it was almost all the way out. It then slid in much easier allowing him to thrust a bit faster.

They rolled onto their sides into a spooning position. Sally lifted her leg up. This enabled Dave to slip a finger back into her pussy. There was lots of room, so he slid his middle finger in also.

"Oh, that's good!" Sally exclaimed.

And if it wasn't enough, her big breast was there for him to suck her nipple.

"You're driving me crazy, boy! You can thrust harder."

So, he did, pounding her ass. He had to remove his fingers from her pussy to hold her leg up. She compensated by rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!" Sally started breathing heavier. "Oh, wow! It's like a spreading wave of pleasure. I feel it in my ass and pussy. Oh, Dave! You're giving me an orgasm like I've never had!"

Dave didn't know if that what was really happening or if she was just trying to make him feel good. However, she was sweating and thrashing about, so he believed what she described was really occurring. It made him feel wonderful that he was doing that to her.

"Oh, oh, oh. Yes, yes, yes!" Sally shook all over a few times, and then became still.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked.

"Yes! I feel wonderful. I've really never had a climax like that."

"Glad I could be the one."

"Now, I want you fill my ass with your cum."

His dick was still inside her, so he resumed pumping.

And then, they heard, "Sally, Dave, I'm home!"

Dave instantly pulled out. "What the fuck? I thought he wasn't due back until late." He scrambled to grab his clothes.

"That's what he said." Sally was also covering up.

"What do I do?" Dave asked, freaking out.

Thinking quickly, Sally said, "Hide in the bathroom. I'll distract him. Watch for my signal to leave."

Dave barely made it inside the bathroom before his dad entered the bedroom.

Sally had managed to put her skimpy pajamas back on. "Oh, you made it home early."

"Yeah. I was able to get on another flight. And you look good enough to eat."

"Well, who's stopping you?"

"Where's Dave?"

"In his bedroom, I guess. I've been in here working most of the day," Sally said.

"Good. Because my son might not have been able to resist you in those pajamas."

"I put a robe on." But she thought that was a strange thing for him to say. He'd never expressed any concern about her and Dave.

Sally laid on her back as her husband removed her shorts, knelt on the floor, and ate her pussy. She pretended to enjoy it, but after that amazing anal orgasm, it was anticlimactic. Sally lifted her head slightly as though to watch what her husband was doing, but she was really looking at bathroom entrance, where Dave was watching with wide eyes, and she wondered what was going through the young man's mind. Lifting her arm, she waved her hand for Dave to go, and then feigned scratching her head. She witnessed her stepson dart out of the bathroom and bedroom, and then was able to relax at averting being caught.

Back in his room, his heart pounding, he sat on his bed to calm down. He also realized why his stepmother was so horny. Watching his dad slurp her pussy was like watching a dog lick his balls.

That reminded him of a joke: why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can. It was silly, but always made him chuckle.

He understood why Sally was so desperate for good sex. However, the expression on her face did not seem to be one of distaste. Was she actually enjoying his dad's lapping?

Even though Dave had not been able to come in her ass, which he was certain would have been an amazing climax, on the one hand, he shouldn't complain about the time he had been able to spend with his stepmother. But still, it was highly disappointing watching his dad doing something Dave felt he could be doing.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Dave realized that for now, he'd just have to live with this aching hard on.

And that made the remainder of the afternoon and evening even more boring. There was nothing good on TV. He even tried to watch some porn on his iPad, but after his time with Sally, that was like watching the Hallmark channel.

There came a point where all there was to do was go to bed—to sleep. But sleep did not come, and the ceiling became his new focal point.

Stare, though he did, he must have fallen asleep because he of course dreamt of Sally, even to the point of feeling her lips pressed to his. It was so real, it . . . Dave opened his eyes to find . . . she was real. For a second, it took his breath away.

There was enough ambient light for him to see her smile.

With her face still close to his, she said, "You owe me a load of cum in my ass."

He thought he was awake enough to understand her, but he was still taken aback. "What about dad?"

"Out like a light. He was tired from all his travel, and I made sure he had a couple of scotches after dinner." She lifted his covers.

Dave could see the tube of lubricant in her hand as he squirmed over to make room for her. She eased in and lay on her side facing him. She wasted no time in squirting lube in her hands and immersing his cock in it, and then quickly turned over. Reaching behind her and grabbing his dick, he felt it press against her butt hole. Seconds later, she was feeding it into her anus.

"Mmmm," he moaned quietly.

"Oh, yeah!" she whispered.

A few more seconds later, and he was all the way in.

"That feels so good," she murmured.

"Yes, it does."

"You know what to do," Sally said. "Fill me up."

Dave needed no further encouragement to start pumping. She was as tight as he remembered, but not only did the gel coating his dick ease the sliding, there was a sensation about it that enhanced the feeling. He wondered what properties the gel had.

There was a thrill with each thrust. Like nothing his dick had ever experienced before. Could life get any better?

"Mmmm, this is terrific," Sally said with muffled voice. She purred steadily as he pumped slowly but purposefully. Reaching behind her, she took his hand, brought it around front of her, slid it under her top and placed it on her breast.

He didn't need any more urging to fondle her tits, and only wished he could get his other arm into position to double-hand them. The act of sliding his cock in and out of Sally's asshole was so pleasurable in itself that Dave almost forgot he had a purpose: to come in her rectum. However, he had been wound up since his first exploit of her rear, and so, it really didn't take much to get his balls churning again. The unexpectedness of her visit was as much a stimulus as the thrusting.

The build-up in his scrotum was as electrifying as it had been this afternoon. His nuts were expanding and ready to explode. However, he was momentarily distracted when Sally turned her head into his pillow to muffle her growl as she came again from anal stimulation. But that only spurred him on.

"I'm going to come," he blurted quietly in her ear.

"Yes! Give it to me!"

Seconds later, he unloaded inside her. As he had anticipated earlier, it was the most explosive orgasm he'd ever had. As many times as he had already come today, he was amazed his balls could produce enough semen to flood her as he had her pussy.

All the orgasms he'd had today had been spectacular, but this one was undoubtedly the best. Every nerve in his body was alive, but he wasn't certain he was capable of feeling the full effect of this massive climax. But regardless, it was still amazing.

Gradually, Dave slowed and stopped his thrusts. Sally leaned back against him, reached around, and held him close.

"That was wonderful!" she said. Pulling forward, his cock popped out of her butt.

Dave felt liquid ooze out of her.

Sally quickly turned over to face him. She threw one arm around him, and the other shoveled under his neck. She pulled him to her—closer than he already was—and kissed him passionately.

This prevented his erection from deflating.

But just as quickly, she eased out of the bed. "Today was a great day."

"Maybe it will rain again tomorrow!"

Sally merely grinned as she turned and walked out of his room, cum dripping from her butt.

* * *

Dave's dad hurriedly turned and trotted back to his bedroom and into bed before Sally returned. He had been hoping for something like this to happen. Her plying him with Scotch was a clue. She was a beautiful woman, and he was happy to have her. But he knew the only way to hold onto her was to keep her happy. As a successful attorney, she didn't need him to keep her in a comfortable lifestyle. The only thing she did need was what he could not give her enough of. Now, he had found a way.

He knew she hated rainy days and Mondays, bit this one hadn't seemed to get her down.

END

12