Rainy Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next and final dance was the most intense of the night and both had a lot of fun. Afterwards they wished their new friends a good night and left. They were silent in the car the entire drive, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Valeria was pretty sure her father checked a reflex of placing his hand on her very nearly nude thigh. Sitting in a car, her short skirt didn't hide much. On the other hand, when they closed the door behind them in the room, they shared a different look. Valeria was more aroused than she had ever been in her life, and she guessed that her father hadn't been immune to their caresses and especially that kiss.

They didn't talk much before going to bed and closed the light with a simple "Good night". As soon as her dad began snoring, minutes later, Valeria slipped her hand under her panties. Drenched. Utterly drenched, she discovered unsurprised. As she let her middle finger slide deeper, she curled it around her soft flesh and felt it slip between her lips and into her pussy. She contained her moan, but knew that her dad probably wouldn't wake up for an earthquake.

Slipping her other hand up under her shirt to grasp and caress her breasts, she took a deep breath and felt her body burst into life. She could feel the soft blankets on her long legs as she moved slowly, felt the satisfying sensations of her body stretching as she arched her back, could smell her father's scent and his heat right next to her, and felt her pussy beginning to spasm in pleasure. The deep pulsating need she had felt all week long, which her quick climax in the shower hadn't dispelled, was now being fed and would be satisfied. When she turned onto her belly, she felt her hip touching her dad's and decided not to move away. As she writhed against her hand and the bed, she could feel his body touching hers.

She fantasized about suddenly feeling his hand on her ass, and while it didn't happen, it sparked a fantasy that would drive her to her orgasm. She imagined him moving his large, heavy body above hers, pushing the crotch of her panties aside and guiding his monster cock against her lips. In her mind, she saw herself crying out in pleasure and pain as his cock, the size of her own wrist, would plow her pussy open. Valeria pushed her ass upwards against his imaginary cock before pulling it back in hard on her fingers. She bit her pillow, filling her mouth as she could before she was ravaged by a real climax for the first time in days. When she quieted, she was glad that her dad was still snoring right next to her. Fantasy was one thing, but she was pretty sure he would be horrified to know that she was actually burning for him and his huge cock.

The following morning began in a completely different manner than the one before. As she sat up in bed, Valeria saw her father sitting at the table, drinking coffee. He had been staring at the rain outside, still falling, unbelievably, but turned to her with a smile when she woke. "Well, good morning my sweet date. Had a nice evening with your sugar daddy?"

Even though she was still groggy, she felt a renewed tingle of pleasure between her legs. "Hmm? Of course... You're the best partner." Sexual partner, she wished she could say.

She got up from the bed, kissed his cheek and gave him a big hug from behind. She then walked to the window and stared at the rain herself. A few minutes later, now fully awake, she turned around... and caught her dad staring at her ass. Looking down, she noticed that her shirt was all scrunched up around her waist, leaving a couple of inches of visible skin above her panties. And when she remembered that her panties covered no more than half of her ass, and that's when they were properly placed, she reddened. "Oh.. I'm sorry."

"Heck, don't be sorry. You're the only beautiful thing I can watch right now." His eyebrows rising in surprise, Valeria's dad reddened in turn. "Damn.. My turn to be sorry. I guess I was caught up in our evenings little roleplaying game. I'm sorry my sweet."

"Don't worry about it. I'm your new lover, remember?" she said, grinning as she walked towards him, her shirt untouched. "Who said we were only playing during the evening?"

Her dad smiled, staring into her eyes. He then took a deep breath and said "I certainly didn't. Why don't you remain dressed that way this morning, my sweet sugar baby? that way I won't have to see the rain al the time..."

"My pleasure."

Valeria was standing very close to her dad by then. She grabbed a few grapes and decided to turn around ostensibly to stare outside again. This time her dad had a first row seat to her ass and legs. She remained there for a long time, enjoying the attention immensely. And this moment set the tone for the rest of the day. Valeria and her dad spent the entire morning in the room, and she never even touched her clothes. She read, watched some tv, braided and unbraided her hair, stretched and improvised some yoga, all the while wearing nothing but her short t-shirt and small panties. She could see that her dad was increasingly aware of her and her movements, and she was pretty sure that he'd had to hide his erections a few times.

She finally dressed after lunch to go to the mall and movies again. She put her short skirt on again, without any panties, and found a sexy shirt to go with it. Had she had access to all her clothes at home, she would have been able to give him a much, much better show. Then again, she mused, none of this would have happened had they been at home. After dinner they went to the cinema and chose the less worse option. Twenty minutes into the movie though, she had to admit that it wasn't very good. Her father was engrossed though, and looked very surprised when she suggested that they leave.

Bored, she fidgeted on the seat, feeling her skirt rising as she slumped lower and lower. She considered teasing her father with more and more thighs, but the thought of putting her naked pussy on the cinema bench repulsed her. She tried talking to him, whispering into his ear, but soon he grew irked and asked her to stop. "Stop it Val! What's up with you?"

"Nothing, it's just really, really boring!"

"No it's not. And in any case, stop talking, I want to watch it."

As she sighed, an idea struck her. she leaned towards him again and whispered "What will you do to me if I'm a naughty girl and keep bothering you?"

When he turned to look at her, she saw that he hadn't ben expecting that. He swallowed, took a deep breath but didn't start talking. He stared at her for a long moment, then turned his head towards the screen and said "You know what happens to naughty girls." He looked serious, concentrated on the screen. But he was in on the game.

Valeria felt her heart skip a beat, and that beat dropped to her pussy like a ton of bricks. And so she spent the rest of the movie bothering him, pestering him with questions and asking him to leave. She tried to do it quietly as not to bother other people, but she heard a few "tsk" behind them. As soon as the credits began rolling, her father got up and grabbed her by the arm. He looked angry and for a brief moment Valeria wondered if he had understood that this was a game. Then he whispered "Damned naughty girl... You know what's coming!" under his breath. He wouldn't have called her 'naughty girl' if he had been serious. Indifferent to the few stares that they got as the walked out of the cinema, her dad guided her to the car. Inside, she tried to speak but he cut her off. "Not a word, damned hellcat. This time you're going to keep your mouth shut and get what you fucking deserve."

Five minutes later they were back at the hotel and Valeria's heart was beating extremely fast. When her father sat on a chair and called her, she almost jumped in excitement. "You know the position." her dad said. As she kneeled then lay on his lap, she briefly felt dizzy with lust. "You're gonna get twenty, and if that's not enough I'm going to continue until you learn proper manners. Is that clear?"

"Yes daddy." she said in a small voice.

When her father lifted her skirt, expecting to see her panties again, his breath caught in his throat. For the first time since she became an adult, Valeria knew that he could see her naked ass. From his point of view, he couldn't see much else, but if he just leaned sideways... After a pause, her dad cleared his throat and asked "Are you ready?"

She knew it really meant 'are you sure about this', but she was. "Yes, daddy."

And so she felt her first spanking in about ten years. And it felt wonderful. Her dad was striking her ass with his right hand, and was hitting her right buttock. The first five slaps were like this, and Valeria was taken by surprise by how good it felt. She had longed for any sort of sexual contact with her father for a long while now, and this fake spanking was better than she could have imagined. The pulse in her pussy was now a frantic rhythm, gradually bringing her entire body in the dance. "See what you're making me do, Val? See what you deserve?" her father said before slapping her other buttock. But in this position, with an adult ass, the tip of his fingers were suddenly very close to her pussy. He had big hands, but couldn't quite hit both of her cheeks at the same time.

When Valeria felt the next slap hitting her left buttock again, she clearly felt his fingertips touching her pussy. She was getting wetter by the second, and feeling him touch her this way only enhanced the thrill. "Yes, I've been a naughty girl daddy. Slap me again, slap my ass."

"I sure will!" he replied, and slapped her again, aiming his fingertips on her pussy again.

"Oh... Oh this hurts daddy!"

"It's supposed to, ungrateful daughter!"

"You're right... I'm so bad. Hit my ass. Hit it hard."

"That's just what you deserve, teasing me like this with your perfect little ass this morning."

Valeria was surprised, because the game was changing now. Without missing a beat, she replied "I know I'm a tease... But my ass... my ass is yours. Slap me daddy."

When he slapped her again, this time on her right cheek, he left his hand on her flesh for a few seconds. Another slap, another lingering caress. Valeria's pussy was drenched, and she was pretty sure that she would soon drip on his leg if he kept this up. His next slap led to a full on grope as his large hand grabbed the flesh of her compact, bubble butt. Valeria moaned out loud, which prompted her father "What was that? Are you enjoying yourself young lady? Then it means I'm not slapping you hard enough!" and so he did, increasing the strength of his slaps. Valeria felt very real pain now, but feeling her dad getting more angry only made her feel even more aroused.

When he switched to her other cheek again, she felt his big fingers hitting her pussy. With the next slap he let his hand remain on her perfect ass and she felt his fingers touching and even squeezing on her pussy. "Three more, you hellcat." With each of the following slaps he let his fingers linger longer and longer, squeezing her flesh harder. Suddenly, during a pause before the last slap, she felt his erection against her belly. Her eyes opened wide, but before she could do anything about it, he slapped her one last time. His last slap was his hardest, and Valeria felt real pain. But when she felt him guiding his fingertips deeper against her pussy, and sliding them down before releasing her, her entire body trembled. "There you go, I hope this will teach you a lesson!" her dad growled.

Valeria got up and kept her eyes lowered, as if in shame. From the corner of her eyes though she could see the huge tent his cock was making in his pants. She walked slowly to the couch and lay down on her belly. When she flipped her skirt over on her lower back, exposing her red cheeks to his eyes, she closed her eyes. She knew he was sitting right there, staring at her exposed ass. He remained there a long time in silence.

About an hour later, as they moved around close to each other in a peculiar silence, they went to bed. Valeria tried her best to wait for him to fall asleep, but he didn't! She must have waited thirty minutes, but he never began snoring. Perhaps it was because he was sleeping on his side? He had turned his away from her, and she didn't know what to make of it. But in any case, she couldn't resist anymore and slipped her hand under her panties. She tried her best to remain motionless on the off chance that he was not actually sleeping. She knew her orgasm would be intense and not moving would be a challenge, but she didn't care. She had to cum!

Two minutes into it, though, she froze when her father moved, and then sat up. He turned around to look at her, and she feigned sleep. He then got up and went to the bathroom silently. He closed the door, but not fully, afraid of waking her up. As soon as he did, Valeria slipped out the bed as well and silently crept to the bathroom. When she looked inside, her breath caught in her throat. Her father's cock was fully erect and he was pumping it. He even had both of his huge hands around it, with some room to spare. She had never seen such a huge cock, not even in porn. That thing was a monster!

Kneeling in front of the cracked-open door, Valeria pushed her hands down her panties again and masturbated herself, transfixed by the sight of her father. When she heard him whispering, her brain went into lust overload. "Oh you naughty girl... You want to be punished, don't you? You like this? You like feeling my hands on your perfect little ass? And how about this, how about when I let my fingers touch your pussy? Oh... you moaned? You little bitch. Horny little bitch!" Valeria couldn't believe what she was hearing! This was crazy! Her father was lusting after her as much as she was lusting after him! As she plunged two fingers deep inside her pussy, she felt the urge to get up and join him right there. But she resisted. She was afraid of what her father would do faced not only with a fantasy but with the real flesh of his daughter.

And then he began talking again "Shit if you weren't my daughter, I'd be pounding your brains out, splaying that tiny pussy of yours around my cock, teaching you what a real man can do. You wouldn't even be able to walk straight for days after I'd be done with you, damned naughty girl. I'd push you flat against the wall, open your ass and push my cock all the way up your pussy. I'd fuck you so hard that your skin would have the imprint of the cheap wallpaper. I'd push you up until your feet wouldn't even touch the ground and spear you hard, making your belly bulge with my cock."

Valeria was going crazy. She wanted all of this, she wanted to be taken, to be dominated. When she saw his sperm exploding from his cock, Valeria shuddered one last time. She felt her climax hitting her like a truck, like her father would like to take her: hard and relentless. She bit her palm as she watched the endless amounts of cum flowing from his big balls. Oh how she wanted to taste it, to drink it, to have it on her face, her breasts, her ass, her pussy... Fuck, she wanted to bathe in it! She was now on all fours except for one hand still on her pussy, stretching her climax.

Soon though, she realized that she had to move away from the door and she walked back to the bed. Then she heard the shower running, and knew she had a few minutes to clean up. She went to the kitchen sink and used a wet and hot towel to clean herself up. Back in the bed, she decided to remove her panties, keeping only her short shirt. She was already sleepy when he came back, smiling as she felt him moving very slowly. He was sure she was sleeping. She felt herself drifting to sleep, a huge grin on her face. "Tomorrow!" she thought. "Tomorrow I'm going to try to force his hand..."

In the end, she did it all herself. As she woke up at 5:30, still in darkness, still with the rain outside, Valeria decided that she wasn't about to wait anymore. If the rain stopped today, they would leave this isolated place where she was alone with him 24 hours a day. This was her chance. She carefully slipped out of bed and, with her father still snoring relentlessly, she walked around the bed to his side. Gently she lifted the blanket of of him and looked at the shape his cock made in his boxer briefs.

Even soft it was very large. As large as her last boyfriend's erect cock. She remembered seeing it in full glory last night and shivered. Slowly and gently, she grabbed the elastic waistband and pulled it up, then down. Her father's cock was placed pointing up towards his belly, and to the left side. Even in the darkness she could see it well enough, and she opened her mouth. Fuck this was wonderful. Never before had she seen such a big cock. When her father moved slightly, maybe because he unconsciously felt the tug on his boxers, Valeria decided to risk it and pulled them lower.

They weren't pulled very far, but her father's cock was now free and she could release them. Gingerly, even though she wanted to take this cock roughly, make it her own, she caressed it. And marvelled as it came to life. Slowly, a pulse of blood at a time, almost in sync with her father's snoring, his cock lengthened. And got thicker. A few times, as she caressed the underside, it surged forwards, the skin releasing from too much growing. Soon it was pulling a bit higher, and it slid upwards, the head settling close to his bellybutton.

Valeria's mouth was still open, she was still quite shocked by the size of her dad's cock. She wasn't sure it would fit all the way inside her. Not sure at all. Leaning forward, keeping an ear opened to the snoring, she moved her mouth much closer and planted a very soft kiss on his shaft, just below the crown. She felt electrified. It was complete and utter nonsense, a daughter kissing her father's cock! But she knew she wanted even more. Valeria knew herself very well. She was aware that she would most likely not be able to stop herself. She straightened up and thought about it for a minute.

Grinning, she leaned forward again, whispering a small "fuck" as she did. It was crazy, it was illegal and could ruin her family. Then again, she had let her father spank her nude ass and slip his fingers in her pussy. It was already too late to back out now. And so she moved closer, opened her mouth and took as much of the head of his cock in her mouth as she could. It was awkward, from the side while his cock was resting on his belly, but she tried her best. And was shocked at the girth. "Fuck this is too big." she thought.

She gently grabbed the base of that glorious cock in her hand and lifted it slightly. "So damned heavy!" But this time she could twist her head in a better angle and managed to get the head inside her mouth. "Well, whatever else happens from this point on, one this's clear: dad and I are not going to enjoy oral sex all that much!" His cock was just too big. Her other hand was now against her pussy, caressing her clit slowly. She was already drenched and thoroughly aroused, and knew that if she went too fast she was going to cum. She wanted too, but not too fast.

Valeria didn't usually push her fingers deep inside her pussy while she masturbated, but this time she felt like it was a good precaution. While still kissing and licking and sucking on her dad's massive cock, she quickly plunged one, then two fingers inside her. As she worked her way to three and finally four fingers, pushing them as deep as her anatomy allowed, she wondered if it would be enough...

Well, only one way to find out. Making sure that her father's cock was properly coated with her saliva, top and bottom, both sides and all around the majestic crown, Valeria climbed back up on the bed and straddled her father. His snoring faltered for a moment, but resumed. She removed her shirt and sat naked upon her father, his cock under her pussy. She pulled it up against herself and trembled at the feelings. But as wonderful as that caress was, she wanted more. Rising up quite a few inches, a lot more than she was used to, she finally felt the tip of his cock reaching her slit. She moaned when she felt it parting her lips, then her muscles and she groaned when she relaxed her thighs muscles and felt her dad's cock slipping inside her pussy.