Rainy Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dad's snoring suddenly stopped, and so did her heartbeat. What she was doing was inconceivably insane and irresponsible. Then again, when the snoring and her heartbeat resumed, Valeria accepted that there was nothing she wanted more than to just let herself drop upon that monster cock. And so she did, feeling the intertwined sensations of pure pleasure and definite pain. Shit! Even her first time hadn't felt that painful. But now she felt like being deflowered for the second time, feeling more full than ever before. Her dildo didn't come close to being this big!

Or this long! Wow! She was still going down, being stretched by his girth and feeling her pussy lengthening and lengthening. She winced when she felt his cock touching, then pushing against her cervix, something she had never felt before. Reflexively she stopped moving and flexed her pussy around the monstrous shaft. It it was then, while she was reeling with the barrage of sensations both in her pussy from his cock and in her mind from the sheer naughtiness of it all, that her dad woke up.

He grabbed her hips as he mumbled something she couldn't understand and pushed upwards. "Obviously," the thought flashed in Valeria's mind despite her panic, "mom's deeper than I am." As she moaned out in pain, and grabbed both his arms for leverage, her dad opened his eyes and realized that he wasn't fucking his wife. "What the fuck? Valeria? What's going on! What are you--"

And she interrupted him by saying "Oh dad... I've been such a naughty girl. You must punish me again..."

"What in hell..." he replied, his voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Please... Just fuck me, fuck me daddy. Make me your little bitch, make my pussy stretch long enou--"

Valeria didn't manage to finish her sentence as her father pulled her down and rolled over her. As soon as his massive body pushed her legs opened, she felt his cock burying itself even deeper. She cried out in pain again as it went too deep, and her dad pulled out. He pulled out only to ram himself back in. Valeria threw her head backwards, half crying and half moaning as she felt her body being taken like a small toy. S

She was minimally aware that her father wasn't going as deep as he could, but he still pummelled her cervix with each of his strokes. It felt strange, slightly painful, yet so amazingly wonderful that she didn't mind. "This is what you've been wanting for the past few days, isn't it?" her father asked, whispering in her ear.

"Yes, fuck yes, fuck yes... Fuck me daddy... Fuck me hard daddy! Shit that's so fucking good!" Valeria replied, raving.

She was now having trouble breathing, her entire body focused on one single thing: the huge cock between her legs. Between her legs? Fuck it was probably between her fucking lungs! She slipped her hand on her belly and opened her eyes in surprised as she felt a bump every time he bottomed out. She was being distended by her father's cock! "Oh fuck!" he said, "I can feel that! Press harder!" Valeria could barely understand how that was possible, but as she pressed harder she definitely could feel his cock head poking under her skin. "Shit you're perfect!" he groaned. "Now get ready I'm going to go all in..." and so he did.

Valeria grabbed her knees and pulled her legs opened even wider as she felt her dad relinquishing all restraint. She cried out in sheer pain for the first five or six thrusts until her body adapted to the giant cock. Some part of her mind mused that it was, after all, the role of her lower belly to accept such cocks. The last inch had another effect though: it allowed her father's mound, right above the base of his cock, to grind against her clitoris. And her pleasure's dial was suddenly turned up to ten in a second. She could feel her entire body being shaken by his thrust and his weight, feel herself being bounced back and forth between his belly and the bed. Releasing her legs, she wrapped her arms around his large back and hugged him hard, grinding her pussy against him.

And so Valeria experienced the most powerful climax of her young life. Never before, either with a cock in her or with her own fingers, had she felt anything so sudden, so powerful. She didn't feel as if she was having an orgasm, rather than being taken by one. Being ravaged by one. At first her entire body tensed up and she could feel her legs pushing uselessly against her father. Then as the tension reached its peak, she opened her mouth wide and failed to contain a powerful scream. The pleasure felt more like a firestorm that was both destroying and reshaping her body. She had never been taken this intensely and this thoroughly by a man before. Shit, compared to her father, none of her boyfriends were men. She was now being ploughed by a male, a force of freaking nature. She wondered how her mother managed to walk straight.

As soon as her cries and moans quieted down, Valeria felt herself being carried off the bed. She was still in her father's arms, still impaled on that colossal cock. He was now holding her up as if she weighed nothing, moving towards the wall. "I've been wanting to do this with you for so fucking long..." he dad said, now clearly onboard with the crazy idea of fucking his own daughter. Grabbing her by the armpits, he pulled her off him and turned her around. And then Valeria remembered what her dad had said in the bathroom... As soon as her feet touched the ground, Valeria felt her father shifting his grip but grabbing her once more by her armpits.

When he lifted her off the floor, she felt his cock sliding down her back, to the cleft between her asscheeks and upon her pussy once again. Making sure that he was in the right spot, he lowered her until his head slipped fully inside her. Instead of letting her fall upon him lower still, Valeria felt him pushing himself up. So at the same time that he was overwhelming her pussy again, he pressed her against the wall. Valeria felt like a doll, trussed up against the wall for her father's pleasure. And as much as the thought of being used this way offended her sensibilities, she couldn't deny the profound and thrilling pleasure that was burning up once more inside her.

Her clit was being mashed again, in a different and harsher way, and she felt the last traces of her climax beginning to glow again. Valeria was being mauled by a barrage of new experiences: the fact that she was being fucked by her father, the fact that his cock was so ridiculously big, the fact thats he was being pinned against the wall, her feet in the air, by his massive body, and the most surprising fact of all, that she enjoyed being handled like this. Eventually she would want to take control with her father, to fuck him instead of being fucked by him. Even in these crazy moments Valeria knew that this was not going to be a one time thing. Yet now, in this dark dawn, all she wanted was to be taken by her father's cock.

When she felt his grip shifting again against her armpit, as he switched from only holding her up to actually wrapping his fingers around her shoulder to pull her down upon his cock, Valeria closed her eyes and abandoned herself once again. She couldn't believe what her senses were telling her, how long and thick her dad's cock was as it pistoned in and out of her pussy. It was too long, too big, and it was stretching her to new levels of pleasure. He was pulling back too far to remain inside her, yet he did. He was pushing so deep, so long before she felt his body hitting her ass. As his flesh slapped hers, she remembered how good the spanking had felt, and how much fucking better this was.

When he pulled all the way out of her, she felt emptied, as if she was missing a big piece of her body. She was barely able to stand on her own, and grabbed hold of his arms as he turned her around. "I want to see you..." he growled, turning the table lamp on. She was naked in front of her father, her pussy distended and dripping juices, and she just stood there as his eyes devoured her. "Gods your gorgeous..." he whispered.

He then pulled her towards him, grabbed her ass and pulled her up. His hands were so big, cupping most of her cheeks as he guided her to his cock once more. This time he slid in more easily, and she grinned. Valeria actually grinned as she realized that her pussy was now used to his girth. Although her arms were wrapped around his neck, she was still being manhandled. He gripped her ass with both his hands and pulled her up and down upon his cock, making her entire body move instead of thrusting inside her.

In this position, his body was hitting her clit once again and the deeper strokes were quickly driving her to another climax. "That is so fucking good..." he said out loud. "Oh Val, baby, you're not going to be able to walk straight tomorrow..."

"I don't care daddy... Just take me, break me, do whatever you want, but just keep fucking me!"

Her dad hefted up, shifting his grip on her ass and she felt one of his fingertips on her asshole. "Are you sure about this? Whatever I want?" he asked.

"Shit... When my pussy will be too sore for your cock, we can start to stretch my ass..." she whispered back.

"Damn! I never knew you were such a nympho!"

Valeria wanted to reply that she wasn't, but stopped herself as she realized that the truth was that she hadn't been up to that point. As she felt his relentless machine-like thrusts, she knew she was on the verge of another climax, and that she wanted more. Much more. Her father suddenly gasped, and she knew he was climaxing, knew that she was going to be filled with his seed. When he gripped her ass harder, his fingertip popped her anus and slipped inside. She gasped as well, and as her dad climaxed, shooting jets of sperm inside her pussy, she clamped her arms around his neck and bit into his shoulder. Her second orgasm was just as strong as her first, and it stretched as long as her dad's cock was. They both fell on the bed as he kept pumping into her.

Later, when he finally pulled out, she felt his cum leaking out of her, a warm trail on her inner thigh. Reaching down with her fingers, she played with it a bit and brought it to her mouth. As she tasted her father's cum for the first time, he took a deep breath and whispered "Shit... This is crazy as all hell!"

"Oh yes... And this is only the first time." she replied.

"What?"

"Hear me, and listen to me." Valeria said, looking right into her father's eyes. "I don't want to hear anything about regret, about misgivings, about how stupid it was, or how it was all a big mistake. From now on, if you don't fuck me at least once a week, I'm going to suck your cock in front of mom and Michael."

"What the hell?" her dad mumbled.

"Promise me... Promise me it won't be the last time." she asked him.

Her dad didn't reply. He simply grinned and Valeria suddenly saw his cock twitching. After that he said "Well then... The first thing you need to learn is that I'm not done after one climax. So..." he paused, looking at his daughter. "Now you're going to sit on my face and let me ream your asshole. And once my cock will be hard again, you're going to lean down and start to learn the second thing: how to please a big cock with your mouth. Do you still need that promise?"

She didn't. Instead she rose up, straddled her dad's face and lowered it until she felt his tongue on her asshole. Another first for her tonight. As she smiled and moaned, discovering how much fun she was going to have exploring anal with her father, she watched, transfixed, as her father's cock lurched back to life, ever bigger life. It was so fucking big, and Valeria wondered if it was ever going to fit in her ass. "Yes it will... Fuck yes it will!" she thought. She was licking her lips in anticipation as she startled, feeling her father's tongue pushing inside her asshole, yet another first. Valeria laughed as she wrapped her fist around the base of her father's cock, ready to learn everything he had to teach her.

P.S. A few days later... Valeria found herself on the edge of loosing consciousness. Many times in the last five minutes in fact. She was riding her father's cock in cowgirl position, feeling it stretching her tiny little pussy to its utter limits. But what was making her head spin so damn much, until she began blacking out from too much pleasure, was that her brother's cock was just as deep inside her ass.

Who would have thought that the two men in her family would have such monstrous cocks? And that both of them had fantasized about fucking her? Mouth opened, jaw slack and head lolling, Valeria felt like a thing of pure pleasure as they pounded her body towards her fourth climax of the day. On the couch next to the threesome, Valeria's mom was sprawled on the couch, completely naked and sweaty. She looked dazed as she stared at them with a deeply satiated look on her face.

It's strange how a few rainy days could change your entire fucking life.