Rainy Night Alone

Story Info
She imagines him there with her.
1.2k words
3.65
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lays down in her bed, the window open, as her olive skin feels the cool breeze. She can smell the rain outside the window and the smell reminds her of him. She moves her legs over the soft blanket under her. She lets her mind drift to the last time. The last time he loved her deeply and passionately. Their playlist in the background plays the songs that reminds her of them and their growing love.

She closes her eyes, one hand twirling her long black hair as she closes her dark brown eyes and drifts into her thoughts. She thinks of him in bed with her. His dark brown eyes gazing into hers as they both smile. A love so new and so fresh but feels ancient as if they were lovers before. 

She can almost feel his hand moving along her thigh. She thinks back to the last spoken words he told her "I love you to pieces my love."

She smiles as her own hand now moves along her bare thigh, feeling the soft skin as his hand would. She bites her bottom lip as she pictures him moving towards her before his lips touch hers. So soft and perfectly made for her, made to kiss her, to soothe her and to be her wisdom in the troubling times. 

She envisions his lips lightly touching her before deepening the kiss. Their tongues dance together as they show each other how much they love each other. Her hand is still moving up and down her thigh. She misses his touch, his body, his voice and most of all him. 

She keeps drifting off into her thoughts of them together and thinks of how his mouth moves down her cheek, down to her neck, feather like kisses. How he kisses her special spot. Her hand that was twirling her hair stops to touch that spot feeling the absence of his lips there. 

Her mind wandered down memory lane. Her next thought of his naked beautiful body pressed against hers. The feeling of his warmth, her bare thighs holding him between her legs as her hands run along his soft smooth skin. A soft groan coming from her lips as her hand moves over towards her core. Her finger softly moves over her soft velvet petals as she feels the slickness. Another moan as her body yearns for more. More touch, more memories of the one her body yearns for. 

Letting her mind drift deeper into her thoughts she thinks of how his strong hands move over her full breast. His mouth, playing with each breast. Biting, licking and sucking on the tiny stiff nubs. Each time his mouth or hand touches the mounds, making her body jolt in pleasure. Her hands gripping on to his broad shoulders and eyes closed as she just feels. She feels her own fingers moving along her sweet core, feeling the sweet nectar that is caused by him. Caused by him yet he isn't here to cause it. 

Moving her fingers inside her core at the same time she thinks of his own moving inside her. His movement is slow, tortuous almost. His eyes watching her body move with his fingers enjoying the pleasure it is giving her. Slowly she inserts a second finger as her movie in her head is at the part she loved most during their love making. He grips her thighs moving her to the foot of the bed. His fingers are still playing with her as she opens her eyes to watch him. Standing over her. His whisper of telling her to open her legs. Slowly following his command and opening her legs. Letting him see her glistening core. She moans a little louder as his fingers pick up speed. He suddenly stops and moves his fingers from her. She remembers her groan in frustration and the smile on his face, He moves towards her moving his hard member over her slit. Coating it with her juices. Moving his fingers over her mouth. Smelling her essence and opening her lips to taste her on him.

Moaning as she sucks each finger. Licking each finger clean as he slowly enters her. She slowly yelps out as her back arches up and her body opens for him as he moves deep inside her. Hitting the spot he loves. His eyes glued to her watching every reaction as he moved inside of her. Jumping every time he hits his spot, groaning and wickedly giggling knowing what he is doing. He softly laughs as his hands grab each thigh pulling her back to him not letting her go. His voice echoed in her head with his words "Don't run from me." 

Her mouth opens as her own finger moves around her little pearl above her core. Feeling so close to reaching that ecstasy her body craves. Lost in her mind and thoughts. Moving her fingers faster and faster, Her free hand moving over each breast and caressing them. Her hips moving with her hand as she gets lost in that memory. He pulls her back and pushes inside her deeper as she shouts out feeling her release close. 

His hands moving over her legs and his eyes watching her as she lets go for him. Her body shivering as he pumps in and out of her. Her eyes opened to look at his face. The droplets of sweat slowly dripped down, her hands both moving up his arms feeling the slick skin. Meeting his gaze and a small loving smile shared between them as she mouths I love you. He repeats the words before flipping her over. 

On her stomach as he climbs over her, kissing her back as he moves back inside her. Her mouth opened and groaned again as her hands grip the sheet under her. Moving her head to the side and looking over her shoulder at him. Feeling his breath hit her skin as he kept moving in her preparing for his release. Her back arching her backside up and pressing more into him, feeling him deeper. Both of them enjoy the pleasure they are sharing between them right before they both explode. Her core squeezes him as he pumps faster, letting his seed fill her. Her breath ragged and shallow as she feels him slow down and his lips trailing kisses towards her ear before she hears his voice saying how much he loves her. 

Her finger soaked with her essence, her hips moving faster as she brings herself to an orgasm and whispers out his name. Head falling back as she keeps her fingers moving feeling her core pulsate. Her ecstasy came over her with the thought of him. Opening her eyes slowly and seeing the hint of light coming from the window. Her body exhausted, she wraps her blanket over her naked frame. Her eyes closing once more as she goes back to them in bed. Her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat under her. The smell of him as she tried to catch her breath. Bodies pressed against each other. His hand on her lower back running his fingers up and down. The feeling of love throughout the room from their recent passion of love. Her heart was beating for the man who was able to break down every wall. Drifting off into the memory and into sleep thinking of him.