Relieving Himself

Story Info
Sandor fantasises about his sweet doe-taur...
2k words
1.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sandor groaned, back in his quarters in the City of Mages. He'd been studying hard at the academy there, though, of course, the problem there was that he was corrupted. That there was a poison running through his veins, flowing deep, strumming up thick and fast.

That was why he had left his new home and the love of his life, the doe-taur, Alyssa. It had hurt him more than he had ever said to her to leave her, knowing that she was there and he was at the academy, though his studies should have well enough distracted him, one way or the other.

It just was not enough, not finding anything at all that could get him any closer to the cure. He groaned, leaning his head down into his hands, fingers running through the thick white fluff that was growing on the back of his head. Alyssa would have said that it was getting too long for him and would have trimmed it if she had been there, though the fox anthro did not know who else he could trust there to take care of him.

He tried to avoid being too close to others, even when he was studying and learning, to avoid the devouring from rising inside him again. He had felt the urges, the pull of it, time after time again, though he knew that he could not let it rule him.

"Unff..."

Sandor grunted, leaning back on the bed, sprawling flat out on it. He was lucky that his quarters were roomy, even though they were not as big as his home back with Alyssa, the one that he had built with her, all by themselves. But they were too large, even then, for just him alone, when he was always looking for the shape of his doe-taur coming around the corner or sitting up against the wall, resting peacefully.

It was with Alyssa in his mind that he reached down to unbuckle the belt at his waist, where it had been tied to keep his trousers in place. Often, mages wore robes, though Sandor changed his dress for comfort as it pleased him, preferring the robes for more formal ceremonies. Some of the fashions in the City of Mages even trended towards tunics, though it felt silly to think about something like that when there were so many other more pressing problems to consider.

Still, he could not be stressed forever and he could not keep searching for a cure when he was that worked up. With the image of Alyssa in his mind, he freed his shaft and balls, stroking the length softly to wake it up again.

"Oh, Alyssa..."

Sandor did not have to worry about anyone hearing him in his room, for it was soundproofed with magic, a trick that most mages learned early on in their lives. He smiled, licking his lips, letting everything slip away.

Yes... That was better... He imagined Alyssa's butt before him, the slit of her sex tucked away within the fluffy, white fur under her tail. Oh, how he wanted that, right there and then, languishing right there in the moment, letting it all happen, spilling out, whimpering and moaning. His hardness throbbed up into his hand as he pumped it slowly, his claws tipping each finger, though he was careful not to ever scrape his sensitive skin with any of his claws.

That was not pleasure, not for him, whimpering softly in the back of his throat, his tongue lolling pinkly from his maw, tracing the outline of his teeth briefly.

"Alyssa... You're so beautiful..."

He just saw her, the pressure of her bearing back onto his cock, a smile on her face as she looked shyly back at him. Oh, how he loved that pink in her cheeks, hissing through his teeth as he pumped his shaft, so hard and wanton that it pulsed visibly, even if it was only a minute pulse of blood within his cock. He panted heavily, for it had been a long time indeed since he had pleasured himself like that.

Maybe that was why he was having so much trouble concentrating lately... Though none of it felt the same without Alyssa and it had been a long, long time since he had ever had to resort to using his hand.

"Unff..."

Perhaps not since that time when Alyssa was unwell and he had been studying around looking after her. He had not been able to concentrate, late at night, and obviously unable to wake her for sex when she was so unwell, needing her rest, that he had made use of his hand back then too. Yet the fox could not remember any other time.

"Mmmm..."

He moaned as he worked his shaft over, making sure to slide it smoothly from the base to the tip. He had nothing to worry about, no, not when it came to Alyssa. She was safe and well and she was at home: no harm would come to her. Sandor just needed to look after his own needs too, all so that he could research and find a cure for his ailment.

And it would come.

"Agh... Yes... Oh..."

He couldn't stop himself, a bubble of pre-cum trickling from the head of his shaft, demonstrating his need even though he was the only one there to see it. Sandor huffed and puffed out his cheeks with air, tail pinned tightly against his rump where it was trapped between his buttocks and the bed. Yet the fox did not even pause for a moment to breathe more easily, letting it all ease through, softly and easily, his cock throbbing in the clasp of his hand.

It was self-pleasure, though, in his mind's eye, he looked at Alyssa. He caressed the thick, soft, fluffy fur around her rump and her tail, stroking up underneath it, though he did not tease his shaft, in his mind, into her tail hole. No, he was only interested in her pussy, the wet heat of it imagined as it clasped around him. That was no something, quite honestly, that his hand could ever match up to, though he had to imagine it, had to believe, honestly, that it was true, that it was there.

That was the only way that he was going to get through it, hissing out through his teeth.

"Alyssa, please..." He panted, eyes half-lidded, losing himself there. "Please... Grind on me... Oh, my sweet doe, I want to feel you so badly."

I'm right here for you, Sandor...

Even her voice in his head sounded real. But he needed that, needed her, so very clearly feeling the softness of her fur tickling his crotch as he stroked his shaft.

There was no true wetness around his cock, though the fox had to imagine that there was, the pulse of her pussy rippling around his length. In his mind, she moaned for him, one hand thrown back to clasp his own as she ground and bucked onto his cock, giving him a great view of her muscled rump and hind end. Her tail flicked up even higher for him and he grunted in the back of his throat as he pressed on, working over his cock with a slick slide of his hand on bare flesh.

There was no denying the sound that his hand on his cock made, though he chose to imagine the wet squelch of her pussy, perhaps after he had taken her for more than one round in the night, enjoying one another's bodies. The fox closed his eyes completely, choosing to seal out the room around him, though the rumpled, creased bedsheets under his back rooted him there, in the experience.

Sandor moaned, her name on his lips, right where it belonged.

He needed it all, so very much. The pleasure mounted within him, rising more and more, growling in the back of his mind as if he had become a beast to it. Maybe that was all that feral need and sexual pleasure truly was, but that was hardly something that Sandor was keeping in his mind at that moment.

No... No, just ecstasy, just lust, how it flowed through him, coursed and pulsed, need rising so fervently that it was a wonder that he could keep it together at all. His tail tightened against his rump, toes curling and flexing out, trying to find a way to release that tension, one way or the other. The fox's lips parted in a light smile, lips twitching up on one side as if in the hint of a smirk, his cock dribbling another delectable bead of pre-cum.

No... He wasn't there, not really, not in his mind. All he had in mind was the doe-taur, all he knew was Alyssa. Her wetness enveloped his cock, pulsing and massaging his cock, working over his cock more and more urgently.

"Ah... Yes, Alyssa... That feels...so good..."

He moaned, letting it all out. His cock pulsed even more pre-cum, so close to the edge. Yet the fox could not cross the edge quite yet, wanting to hold out, wanting to make his orgasm even stronger than those that he remembered. If he was going to do it on his own, with his hand, at least he was going to have it be an explosive kind of climax that blasted through and left him tingling for minutes, even longer, afterwards.

He shook his head, ears twitching, trying to hold onto himself in the moment. The musty smell of his accommodation tickled at his nose as he twitched and rocked, pumping his hips up, thrusting, grinding. He needed to cum so badly, still imagining Alyssa and only Alyssa, the sweetness of her, how light her moan sounded coming from her lips, the tenor in which she said his name.

"Yes... Alyssa... My lovely...Alyssa..."

Sandor humped and thrust, gripping his cock tightly -- and then the white fox could not hold back for a single second more. He longed for it and he took orgasm greedily for himself too, panting heavily, his chest shuddering for hasty grabs of breath, though that was not the most important thing to the fox at that time. No... Not as heady ropes splattered his cock, spurts of cum pouring forth, though he did not cum as much as other anthro species. It was not about how much he could cum or even the size of his cock, however, as being with Alyssa had shown him. No, in that sense, it was all about how he treated his partner and just what he could do for them too, making sure that their needs were met as well as his own.

With his orgasm softening, pleasure easing, the fox's body relaxed a little more, tension slipping from his muscles, even if the longing for his lover was still there.

His heart shot through with a pang of need. Even though he wanted her, she was not there, but he could languish in the memory of her, cum dripping and drooling down both his cock and his hand. His shaft throbbed, even refusing to soften fully in the aftermath of orgasm, though it was too sensitive for him to keep holding it, as much as he did not yet feel fulfilled.

Sandor did, however, feel a little less stressed, which helped some. And that would have to be enough for him, for the moment anyway, while he didn't have Alyssa there to love him and to help him out. Just having her near made him feel like he could do anything, accomplish anything, pressing on to wonder and honour, to feats of magic unlike anything that he could ever have dreamed of in his younger days.

He licked his lips, a faint smile on them.

It was okay. Everything was going to be okay. He would find a cure and then he would be back with Alyssa soon enough.

That was all Sandor could hope for.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare10 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories