Raise Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Mark. But I'm head over heels in love with you."

"More than aware of that, sweetie."

"How do you feel about me?"

"I'm doing my best to be the responsible one here, Steph. You realise I'm much older than you. Even if you weren't my sister, if we were to date, the amount of judgement would make the relationship almost impossible."

"I don't care what people think, Mark. I only care what you think."

With a sigh, I switched off the water and stepped out, handing her a towel before grabbing mine, ensuring we were both dry, hanging up our towels before I walked her as naked as I was towards my bedroom, as I figured she wasn't even going to bother going to her own room. For the first time I could remember, I didn't put on any underwear, sliding into bed as she joined me.

Lying on our sides, she shuffled as close as possible, her gorgeous eyes gazing into mine, full of all her love for me. "I can wait for you, Mark," she whispered, "As long as you need. I'm confident that you love me so much that you will eventually realise we'd be doing nothing wrong, we'd be simply showing our love for each other by being intimate."

"You know it's incest, right?"

"Just makes it better, Mark. You're my brother, but in many ways, you're also my daddy. The man who raised me."

"You know no-one can ever know?"

"What family do we have left, Mark? The only people we would need to keep a secret from would be our friends. Being honest, I'd rather leave with you and live openly as a couple than stay here and have to hide the fact we're in love."

"You mean that, don't you?"

"I love my friends, Mark. I'm in love with you. I'm head over heels, stupidly crazy, can't function without you in my life, want to be with you forever, that sort of in love with you."

Pulling her close, I sensed her smile as she felt my cock gently poke her. "Everything in my brain is telling me not to do this, Steph," I whispered.

"I know, Mark. You're the mature one. Responsible. Father and brother all in one. I'm your little sister but also your little girl in many ways. But I'm eighteen and have been for months. I'm a sexual being. I masturbate like crazy. I watch porn so I could learn how to suck your cock and know what it'll be like when we make love. Most importantly, I know what I want and that is you, Mark."

"You own my heart already, Stephanie. You know that, right?" Those words made her cry, burying her head into my chest as I pulled her even tighter. "I could never be with anyone else because of my love for you. And I don't mean intimately. As long as you were happy, as long as I raised you correctly, I could be content with my life. And I always thought that one day, when you did spread your wings and fly, I'd just get on with my life."

"Now you know I'm not going anywhere without you, Mark."

Waking up the next morning, my erection was pressing against her as she woke up at almost the same time. Rubbing herself against my erection, she lifted her leg to rest it over me, reaching down to take my cock and I felt it rest against her warm pussy. I should have stopped her there but was wondered what she was going to do. When she started to just gently rub herself against it, well, it just felt far too good to stop. At the same time, I knew she was playing with herself. Pulling her closer, she turned her head so I could leave a soft kiss on my lips, otherwise remaining silent except for the light moans that escaped her.

"Mark," she finally whimpered.

I couldn't bring myself to touch her intimately, but I could still show her all the love I had for her. Wrapping one arm around her, my other hand ran up and down her body, feeling goosebumps form as she was incredibly turned on. She rubbed against my cock faster and faster, worried if she moved the wrong way, or the right way in her mind, my cock would slide inside her.

"Oh god," she cried out... Then I felt her shudder and I knew my little sister was enjoying one hell of an orgasm. I pulled her tighter to my body as she rubbed herself even harder against my cock. "Oh god yes," she whimpered, "Oh fuck, it feels so good..."

"You're so beautiful," I whispered into her ear, "And I love how hot and wet your little pussy is."

That made her turn her head to kiss me. "Will you touch my pussy, Mark?" she asked softly, before another moan escaped her.

"Not right now. What you're doing with my cock has well and truly crossed a line already."

"It feels really good against my pussy."

Leaning even closer, I whispered, "And your pussy feels wonderful, sweetie."

That set off another orgasm, and that was enough for her, immediately turning around to cuddle into me, her body occasionally shuddering as she came down from the high. When her fingers wrapped around my cock, she lifted her head to meet my eyes, smiling broadly. "I think my big brother needs to cum now," she stated, "The only question is does he let me do it for him, or will he do it himself?"

"What would you prefer?"

"I want to lie back naked and watch my big brother stroke himself off, so he finishes all over me."

"You sure?" I had to ask.

"God yes, Mark."

Considering my cock was already coated in her juices, and I wouldn't last long, my sister happily rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs and I got a real good look at her body, and I couldn't help looking at her pussy. It was a thing of beauty, and I made her laugh when I licked my lips. Her scent was already driving me wild. It was something I had noticed before but had chosen to just ignore it.

"Stroke that big cock for me, brother," she murmured, "Cover me in all your cum. One day, you'll cum inside me and then, in the future, I'll carry our babies."

I lasted two minutes before I had one of the best orgasms of my life. My sister laughed away as spurt after spurt of cum landed on her, a couple as far as her chin, a couple over her tits, and the rest on her abdomen. She immediately used a finger to scoop some up to taste it, making a surprising approving noise. "Next time, I'll just suck your cock and get it straight into my mouth," she stated.

"Stephanie..." I warned.

"Mark, it's going to happen. I want it to happen. I know, in your heart, you want it to happen. But I'm prepared to wait for you. I love you so much, I'll wait as long as you need. But the day you do finally slide your cock inside me, you'll know it would be the right and only decision."

"When did you become so resolute and determined?"

She sat up on her knees, leaning up to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "I know what I want," she replied softly, "But I also know what you want. I've been in love with you forever, Mark. You're the only man I've ever loved, and the only man I will ever love."

I needed to shower, eat breakfast and get ready for work. My sister knew enough to let me just get on with my usual morning routine though I did walk into the kitchen to find her preparing breakfast, wearing nothing but an apron, her firm little butt on display. When I was getting to leave, she was still naked, seeing me off at the door with one hell of a kiss, pressing her naked body against me.

"You should call in sick so we can just stay in bed so you can fuck me," she stated. A look must have passed through my eyes as she actually shuddered. "You thought about it, didn't you? For just a few seconds, you imagined doing just that, didn't you?"

I kissed her hard, putting all the love and passion I had into it, feeling her arms wrap around me as I pulled her tight to my body. I have no idea how long we kissed, but by the time we broke apart, we were both breathing deeply, and she looked ready to do many other things with me.

"I'll... um... I'll..."

"I love you, Steph."

That calmed her down and she smiled. "I love you too, Mark. I'll see you tonight."

"I'll take us out for dinner. Wear something sexy." I turned to walk out the door before I glanced back. "No panties. But I want to see at least thigh-highs on your legs."

"Yes, Daddy," she breathed. My cock, already at semi, stiffened immediately at the tone and the fact she called me that name again. I had a feeling she was going to use it in a bedroom setting once I did give into temptation.

Notice how I said 'once', not 'if'. I knew I'd give in eventually. She was already wearing me down. I knew I was in love with her as much as she was with me.

Work was actually a godsend in a way, allowing me to concentrate and not think about her. That was until my phone beeped, opening it up to see a selfie of my sister. It was rather tame, just a photo of her head and breasts, blowing me a kiss. The rest of the photos that followed were not as tame. The last one she sent me. I nearly burst out of my office to drive home as quickly as I could.

Arriving home, my sister was in the bathroom getting ready. She was wearing a gorgeous little black dress. Standing behind her, I ran my hands up her thighs to her arse, lifting the hem over those two perfect cheeks until they were bare. She moaned as I pressed into her, leaning down to her ear. "Teasing your brother is not a good idea," I growled.

"Are you going to spank me, Daddy?"

I managed to hold back the chuckle as her eyes met mine in the mirror. "Would you like that, Stephanie? For me to spank you for being so naughty?"

"Only when your cock is buried inside me as you fuck me from behind." Turning her around, I lifted her up on the basin, glancing down to see her pussy was now bare. "I shaved it completely for you, Daddy," she whispered, "I... I need you to go down on me. I need you to make me cum tonight. Please, Daddy..."

"You stopped using that name for me."

She smiled before replying. "I'm going to use it when we're intimate. My brother outside the bedroom, Daddy inside the bedroom."

"You've got quite the wild side, Stephanie."

"Only for you..." Resting her hands on my chest, she wrapped her legs around me as I lowed myself to kiss her. Easily picking her up, I carried her to the bedroom and laid her down as our mouths remained locked together as my work clothes slowly disappeared from my body until I was down to my underwear. Her hand immediately slid inside to grab my cock. "Oh Daddy, you're so hard for your little girl already," she stated with a smirk.

"Fuck..."

"Too much, Mark?" she asked softly, raising my eyes to meet hers. I saw the concern, worried if she was pushing me too fast.

"Not too much. I'm just doing all I can to hold myself back."

"Should we finish getting ready?"

"I'm taking my gorgeous sister out on a date!"

She got up from underneath me, smoothed down her dress, only turning back at the doorway to blow me a kiss. I waited until she was finished before I popped into the bathroom for a quick shower and shave, then picked out a nice pair of trousers and shirt, finishing off with a pair of polished shoes. My sister looked resplendent as I joined her in the living room, kissing her cheek and inhaling the mixture of deodorant and perfume.

I took her out to one of the best restaurants close to our home. Thankfully, she stuck to non-alcoholic beverages as we feasted on three courses before I treated her to an evening at a nearby bar that I knew would play the sort of music we could dance to intimately.

It was the sort of music I could hold her close and ignore the rest of the world for an evening. Her hands were on my back, her head resting against my chest, except for when she leaned back and would gaze into my eyes in silence. No-one knew us there so I had no problem kissing her. What had her smiling most of the time was the obvious erection I was sporting.

Returning to our table, I did buy us a drink, my sister wanting wine, while I sipped at a bourbon mixer. She moved her chair closer, ensuring my hand was on her thigh and I quickly had it underneath her dress, my sister widening her legs just enough so I could almost touch her pussy.

"I love it already how you tease me," she whispered.

I leaned in closer to her ear. "Are you sure about this, Steph? Last chance because I'm struggling here."

"I'm sure, Mark. I've never been sure of anything else in my life as much."

We danced again, enjoyed another drink, before we departed just before midnight. Holding hands as we walked the short distance home, as soon as we were inside and I'd checked the house was locked up, I returned to my bedroom to find Stephanie sitting on the edge of the bed. Gone was the confident young woman. Instead, there was a nervous girl looking up at me.

Sitting next to her, I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. "We're not having sex tonight, Stephanie. Far too quick for that happening."

That didn't stop us from making out and slowly undressing each other. To my amusement, I ended up naked first as my little sister ran her hands all over my body. I was no gym junkie or anything, but work kept me busy and the one thing I'd always ensured was that Stephanie and I ate as healthy as possible though still enjoying the occasional treat.

Helping off her dress, she smiled as she was left wearing only her black thigh-highs as she kicked off her heels. She scooted backwards as I crawled towards her, Stephanie opening her legs to give me a good look at her smooth pussy, glistening with her excitement. Stopping with my head between her legs, she bit her bottom lip but her eyes were pleading with me.

Any remaining willpower to hold back snapped at the look in her eyes. Completely and utter love and devotion, but near desperation for her brother to finally give in and pleasure her.

Lowering my head, I ran my tongue slowly up her slit to taste my little sister for the first time. I think she choked back a sob but whimpered. "Finally!"

Slowly tasting her, I let her adapt to the new sensations of my tongue touching her everywhere, wrapping my left hand around her right thigh as I knew I'd be using my right hand to do something else later. I absolutely adored the sounds that were escaping my sister after a couple of minutes. I loved her taste, her scent, how smooth her body was, gazing up to see her looking back at me, her eyes burning with lust and desire.

"Daddy," she whispered, and I'll admit, it was a turn on.

"My little girl loving what I'm doing?"

"Finally, Daddy!"

Chuckling, I resumed eating her out, but when her orgasm hit when I felt like I'd done nothing, I gave myself an imaginary fist bump before I slid a couple of fingers inside her, and found her special spot. That set her off even more, and I still hadn't even touched her clit. Her second orgasm was even better than her first, feeling her pussy squeezing my fingers tightly as I finally touched her clit.

She nearly vaulted off the bed before she sat up and I knew she needed to kiss me, feeling her tongue lick across my chin. "I taste good," she stated, "Are you going to stop?"

"God no, Steph."

She laid back with a smile as I got my little sister off again and again until she simply had to ask me to stop. Kissing up her body, I did give her nipples a bit of lick, earning a soft moan each time, before I moved up to kiss her on the lips. Reaching down to grab my cock, she placed it at her pussy, but I pulled back. "Not now, sweetie," I whispered.

"But Daddy... I need you in my pussy!"

Rolling onto my side, she rolled to spoon back against me, and I couldn't help chuckling as she practically passed out against me. I took a little longer to fall asleep as my mind was in turmoil. I knew there was turning back now. I couldn't go down on my little sister then stop anything else. Add to that, my mind was now at ease about continuing. I loved her so much that I just couldn't bring myself to make what would be the sensible decision, the one made with my brain.

I was going to let my heart decide.

Waking in the morning, Stephanie had rolled over to face me, her face lighting up in a smile as soon as I opened my eyes. After kissing me, her hand immediately moved down to take my cock in her hand, gently squeezing and stroking me. "Want a blowjob?" she asked, kissing me again, "Want me on my knees for you, Daddy?" When I growled, it earned a sweet giggle. "I want to do it for you, Daddy. Make my big brother as happy as he made me yesterday."

I hadn't cum the night before, having gone to sleep as horny as I could remember. Sliding off the bed, my sister was quickly on her knees, hand back around my cock quickly, not hesitating for a moment as her tongue ran up and down my shaft. "Fuck," I grunted as her lips wrapped around my cock, "Steph..."

"Going to blow you until you cum and I'm going to swallow all your cum, Daddy," she stated.

I was left thinking that my sister had been practicing on one of her dildos for quite a while as, frankly, she gave me one of the best jobs I could remember. Her eyes contact was exemplary. She used her mouth, tongue and hand in conjunction with real expertise. And she seemed to take real enjoyment out of giving me pleasure without receiving much in return.

As horny as I was, as turned on as I was watching my little sister stuck my cock, I must have been warning her within five minutes that I was going to cum. She moaned around my cock, and I knew she wasn't going to pull away, her free hand moving to my arse to hold me in place.

Groaning as I came, my sister squealed when the first spurt of cum blasted into her mouth, though she gazed up again and I knew she was gulping down everything I could give her. Even after I had clearly stopped climaxing, she continued to suck my cock until she used her tongue to clean me up. Sitting back on her knees, she smiled up at me.

Easily picking her up, making her squeal again, I returned the favour, my little sister learning that I hadn't lied about the fact I loved going down on a woman. When we finally walked out to start breakfast later that morning, she could barely walk as her legs had been left like jelly, but I loved the look in her eyes.

"What next?" she asked a little later as she curled up next to me on the lounge, "I mean, I know we're going to make love, but I mean for us, Mark?"

"Going to get deep and meaningful on me, sweetie."

"You said it's just you and me, Mark. Are we going to stay here?"

"I don't want to move. You're still at university and I love where I work. And though I don't see them much, I still have good friends, and you've got fantastic friends. But you're also the only family I have left, as much as I am for you." Pulling her closer so she was on my lap. "As for us, sweetie, we'll just live together, love each other, and leave the big decision for after you've graduated."

We spent the day relaxing around the apartment, cooked dinner together later that evening, and when it was time for bed, all we did was snuggle. We'd crossed a line the night before, left thinking we were both taking our time to comprehend the decision taken before we took our relationship further.

Things didn't actually progress for a few weeks, both of us feeling tentative to make that final leap. Stephanie did move into my bedroom, at least in the sense that her bed was left unused from that night we'd been intimate onwards. She returned to her education with her first year at university. That was actually a good thing, meaning she could focus on her studies and our relationship wouldn't be the only thing constantly on her mind.

Our relationship escalated on what started as a simple Friday night, arriving home before my sister as she planned to go out for dinner with a couple of friends. Being winter, I was happy to head home, order in a pizza and watch the footy. My sister would happily sit and watch with me most evenings, but I was happy she wasn't sacrificing her friendships by spending every single minute with me.

She walked in the door just as the game finished. No sign that she was drunk or even tipsy. What I did recognise was that she was unbelievably horny. Between closing the door and leaping onto my lap, her dress and heels disappeared, leaving her dressed in some very lacey lingerie and thigh-highs.