Raise Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm horny," she stated to my unasked question, "There were four of us, and the other three spent most of the night talking about the sex they have with their boyfriends. Two of them are miserable, my other friend has a good relationship, and all I could do was smile and suggested I had a man who would happily eat my pussy every night."

"What did they say to that?"

"They want to meet him! Anyway, they asked if we'd had sex, and I had to be honest and say no. They spent the next hour telling me how wonderful sex would be as long as you were the sort of man who'd give a shit about me while we made love." She leaned forward to kiss me, her tongue carefully sliding into my mouth, before she leaned back. "I'm ready, Mark. Are you?"

She wrapped her limbs around me as I stood up, kissing her as I carried her towards our bedroom. She always loved taking off my shirts, running her hands all over my body, before we moved to my pants and underwear. Lying back on her bed, I gave her entire body attention as always, removing her bra first before her panties followed next, spreading her leg so I could give her pussy some attention with my mouth first.

"They were so jealous," she moaned, "Telling them my lover licked my little pussy every day without fail, and he always made me cum."

And I helped my sister to more than one orgasm that night before I kissed back up her body and met her eyes. She glanced down and noticed my erection, where it was pointing. Kissing her again, I gently prodded her more than once, and I enjoyed the fact she smiled each time, before I broke the kiss and met her eyes again.

"I'm ready, Mark," she whispered, relieved she called me by my name.

Pressing forward, she gasped as my cock ever so slowly slid inside her. I groaned as my cock was soon enveloped by her incredibly tight and very wet pussy. I only slid in a couple of inches before I stopped and allowed her time to adjust. Her hands were resting on my shoulder, biting her bottom lip, her eyes gazing into mine, a mixture of love but I also sensed her fear and nerves.

"Keep going?"

"Please don't stop," she whispered, "I need you, Mark."

I took my time burying my entire length. I groaned a couple of times as I knew, this first time, I wasn't going to last long at all. By the time I buried my cock entirely inside her, my sister was whimpering, not through any sort of pain, but she was far too excited. We glanced down together before our eyes met again, exchanging smiles before I kissed her again.

Making love to my little sister sealed how much I loved her, while she whispered that she was now mine forever in return. I kissed her again as I felt her legs move, bent knee to rest against my torso, keeping her voice quiet as she asked me to thrust a little faster, aware I didn't want to hurt her, being her first time and all.

After only a few minutes, I chuckled and warned her I was close, but this was only the start of our sexual relationship. There would be many opportunities over the coming days, weeks, months and years for us to make love to our hearts content. All my sister did was kiss me, dig her fingers into my back, and almost beg for me to finally cum inside her for the first time.

Thrusting a little faster did the trick, burying my cock and I grunted as I finally came inside her. As I pumped my cock with every spurt, she whimpered again, and I didn't miss the tears that flowed down her cheeks. I kissed each one away as I whispered how much I loved her. She replied with the same words back to me.

I was given fifteen minute to relax and recover before she wanted to make love again. My sister had admitted to watching porn and wanted to try riding me. She'd straddled my lap often enough so sliding down my cock, while still surprising for her, earned me quite a loud moan as she quickly had my cock buried inside her once again.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, resting her hands on my chest, "Totally doing this again!"

With my hands on her hips, she had a lot of fun figuring out what felt really good, whether it was really bouncing up and down on my cock or grinding and gyrating away. Whatever she did eventually worked as she enjoyed one hell of an orgasm and it proved rather emotional, needing to lie down on my chest so I could cuddle her. "I just came on my brother's cock," she whispered.

"And it was absolutely beautiful to watch, sweetie," I whispered back.

She recovered and kept on riding me, enjoying another couple of orgasms before she found herself on her back again, this time spreading her legs wide. I didn't fuck her too hard, far too early for something like that, but her hands ended up down my back, begging me to go a little harder and faster until I filled her once again.

After a shower together, we were snuggling together in bed, my sister spooned back against me, holding her tight to my chest as always. "That's it, Mark," she finally said, "I'm yours now. That was everything I dreamed. Making love with my big brother."

She turned around and kissed me. Caressing her cheek earned me one of those sweet smiles. "We can't turn back now, Steph, because I can't lose you too," I said softly.

"You won't lose me, Mark. We're in this together forever."

Waking the next morning, I had worried that I'd wake up feeling regretful or that horrible feeling that I'd taken advantage of my little sister. But as she still slept, her body hugging me, I felt nothing but love for her, and her love for me. I laid back and smiled, knowing we'd both made the right decision. I was glad we had waited to make that final step in our relationship, but now that we had, I knew our relationship was now settled.

She woke up a little later and her first move was to kiss my cheek while her hand moved down my body and grasped my cock. "Someone's horny already," I murmured.

"I can't get enough of my handsome older brother. I hope you're ready to handle a constantly horny eighteen-year-old woman," she stated.

"I can think of worse things in the world." Meeting her eyes, I had to ask, "How are you feeling?"

"I now know how much my big brother loves me."

"I thought you knew how much before the sex," I half-joked.

"Mark, that look in your eye while we made love last night..."

"I was making love with the only woman I've only genuinely loved, Steph. It meant the world to me too."

She hugged me tighter. "You really mean that?"

"Of course. You're my girl, Steph. Always have been, always will be."

She wanted to prove she felt the same way as she climbed up onto my lap, slid down my cock, and we made love until mid-morning, when our stomachs finally grumbled, leaving us both laughing as we agreed to get up, have some breakfast, before returning to bed. I did take her out for dinner that night, dressing up again, and I loved having my beautiful little sister on my arm as we visited another restaurant before we headed to a club as she wanted to dance.

Returning home later that night, we needed a shower after lighting up the dance floor, and despite feeling a little weary, we weren't going to just go to bed. My sister wanted to make love and I wasn't one to deny my sister. She knew what I wanted first, spreading her legs as I lowered my head to taste her, but after only a couple of orgasms, she wanted to feel her brother inside her.

"That's it," she moaned as I gently thrust away, "That's your little sister's pussy your big cock is currently inside. And it's only your pussy, Mark."

"Was it always my pussy?" She blushed but nodded eagerly. "Had a crush for a long time?"

"As much as you loved me, I've always been in love with you. I knew enough to know what you've done for me." She moaned and smiled as it was obvious that she already loved to make love. "I can't believe how good you feel inside me..."

"It will only get better as we learn about each other in an intimate way."

"And we have to do everything, Mark. We're going to have a lot of fun."

Cuddling into me after we'd had enough, she snoozed as I lay back and considered our future. We had no family to speak of, so at least we wouldn't have to worry about them finding out about our relationship. And as for our friends, we could keep it secret, or we could bite the bullet, tell everyone we were together, and deal with the consequences afterwards.

Whatever the case, we'd finally admitted our feelings and given into temptation regarding our physical relationship. I didn't regret a thing. Stephanie had never been happier in her life. I'd done the right thing in the past to raise her myself. Now it was our time to be together as equals, for us to love and cherish each other, like a husband and wife, just without the ceremony and certificate.

"I love you," my sister murmured, seeming to realise I was lying awake with my thoughts.

Turning onto my side, she snuggled into me, her head resting lightly against my chest as I cuddled her tightly. Returning those words, I close my eyes and allowed sleep to claim me in return.

*****

Epilogue

Sitting next to my brother as he lay back on the hospital bed, I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my cheeks. We'd spent forty wonderful years together, but the last six months had been tough for us all. The diagnosis had been terminal, with absolutely no hope of surviving, it was merely about prolonging until the inevitable. I had watched my husband, still strong as an ox, broad as a barn, slowly but surely diminish in front of my eyes as the disease killed him from the inside.

Around us were our children and grandchildren. I'd finished university but we were both desperate to start our family. In the first six years after our sexual relationship began, I gave birth to four children, three daughters and a son. Over the years, we'd since been blessed with the arrival of ten grandchildren. My brother and I made sure we were the best parents possible, my brother ensuring he was nothing like our own mother.

Speaking of our mother, she showed up on our doorstep when I was twenty years old. The shock was how good she looked. I knew nothing about her, but when my brother arrived at the doorway, I could feel the hate and anger flowing off him. It was all in his body language, and despite not seeing her for twenty years, he recognised her immediately.

There was no apology from her. Absolutely no contrition. No regret. Not a single comment about the fact she'd abandoned both her children. She only turned up to 'get what she was owed from her parents'. He laughed in her face and told her to fuck off. "You want something, take us to court, bitch," he stated.

"How dare you!" she exclaimed.

For the first time ever, I saw my brother's hands turn to fists as he stepped forward, and she stepped back. "You abandoned me nearly every weekend while I was growing up. And then you flat out walked out on my little sister, and you have the fucking gall to return now and demand what you're owed?"

"They were my parents too!"

"You haven't seen them in over two decades and more. They were more our parents than yours." He took a deep breath. "You really are a horrible person. You don't deserve the title 'mother'. You simply pushed us out your cunt and did the bare minimum afterwards. What you deserve is a few home truths, but quite frankly, I'm not going to waste my breath except to say you're owed nothing, and you'd better get off our property."

"This house should be mine!"

"I'd suggest you get a lawyer then. They left you nothing for what you did to us and to them. And you deserve nothing. I have no idea what you've been doing since you abandoned us and I don't care. As for Stephanie, she doesn't even know who you are. But I do. I remember you very well. The worst human being I've had the displeasure of knowing. One thing I do know is that you're not my mother. You're just a woman who happened to be around for a few years."

"You haven't even mentioned you're sorry for leaving," my sister added, "I know the story as my brother and our grandparents told me. You simply walked and left me alone for an entire day." I took my brother's hand. "He raised me, nurtured me, showed me right from wrong, showed me all the love in the world. Fact is, we never needed you. We don't need you now and we certainly don't want you in our lives. Why show up now?"

"Thing is, mother," he said, and I heard the sarcasm, "I no longer hate you. Hate would mean I care. And I did hate you for a long time. Now? Now I just look at you and almost pity you. You had two children and neither of them care about you. You're just another human being in this world I have no feelings for, and I don't even give a single thought to. The only thing that bemuses me is what your thought process was about turning up today. Did you really think it would be a case of forgive and forget?"

"Did you even know your parents had passed away?" I had to ask.

"I'll fight this if I have to," our mother stated rather indignantly, "This house belongs to me."

My brother remained silent before he simply started to laugh. His grip on my hand tightened as he stepped back past the threshold and just closed the door in her face. I turned towards him as I was surprised by the smile. "Well, I didn't expect that today!"

I placed both hands over my stomach and asked, "Do you think she noticed?"

Leaning down to kiss me, he replied softly, "Well, if she did, I wonder what she would have said if we told her that the baby was ours together..."

We never heard from our mother again. From what we learned, she had cleaned herself up and now lived in another area of the city with her husband. But there was no relationship to salvage. My thought was that I simply didn't have a mother, while my brother simply couldn't forget nor forgive what he'd had to endure.

Our home had been one of love as we raised our children. They had all the support possible from both parents. Yes, there were difficult times. My brother and I would occasionally clash over certain things. Our life was not perfect, but we were happy together, and the one thing we made sure of is that our children knew how much we loved them.

When each of them turned eighteen, we sat them down and told them the truth, the whole story of who we were to each other and how we came together. Our three daughters dealt with it best, thinking it was actually a beautiful love story and it brought us closer together. Our son was a little weirded out for a couple of days before Mark took his son out for a few beers, had a heart to heart, and our relationship was even better afterwards.

The children eventually moved out, started relationships and families of their own, leaving Mark and I to get on with our lives. We retired early, did some travelling, eventually sold the house and moved out of the city to enjoy a quieter life. Even as we aged, our physical relationship continued. It slowed down, but we still couldn't get enough of each other. Even after his diagnosis, it was only when his body started to fail him that sex tapered off.

Wiping my cheeks, I gazed into his eyes, relieved there was still life behind them. "You're thinking," he whispered.

"Just thinking about our life together," I replied.

"Any regrets?"

I almost sobbed as the only regret would be losing him and the idea that I'd live for many years afterwards frightened me. "None whatsoever," I replied, "I've loved you every day of my life up to this point, and I'll love you ever day of my life going forward."

He squeezed my hand and I smiled at the strength that was still there. He wasn't going to leave me just yet. But I knew the time was approaching where I would need to stay goodbye. Over the next month, I was with him constantly, our children and grandchildren visiting when they could, but he was weakening with each passing day until, one day, he closed his eyes, and I was told the end was near.

For two more days, he held on, and for one brief moment, his blue eyes appeared and I didn't see the pain of the disease. I saw nothing but his love for me, the unconditional love and devotion he'd shown me my entire life. He weakly squeezed my hand as he removed the breathing apparatus.

"I love you, sweetie," he managed to whisper.

Leaning over, I kissed his lips and whispered, "I love you too."

I remained by his side, holding his hand, giving him all the love I could, until the very end. He'd given his entire life for me. I would love him with all my heart to the end of my life in return.