All Comments on 'Raise the Bar Maid'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is great, very descriptive. Just slight improvements Let's have your sluts say more than squeal, or grunt. How about begging??? "fuck me....fuckme. Let's describe the material of their attire. I love reading them wearing a pleated mini skirt, but lets have the material be satin and not cover the tops of her nylons so her garter straps show while standing.

I love how they are all dressed up getting fucked, but lets have the guys cum on their faces and clothing, leaving trails of hot, sticky cum on their silky, satin, slippery blouse and skirt.

Let's have the sluts have more than one guy at a time. How about 3 or 5 or even 9 at the same time. Ohhhh the fun you can describ'. Check out fully clothed sex.com or cumsquad.com Best of Luck, keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story as well as many of your others, and unlike the above commenter, I'm glad he finishes inside of her like an erotic encounter, not a porn shoot. My one feedback is that it would be great if her top was opened and her nipples exposed instead of being covered up the whole time. The blouse doesn't even have to come off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
440 Followers
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...