Raise the Bar Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I could take it no more. The wonderful feeling of her pussy clamped around my pumping shaft and the whimpers and squeals from this helpless girl were all too much. I grunted and plunged myself down and into her depths, bursting through her cervix just as my cock swelled and convulsed along its length, sending a long gush of sticky sperm straight through and into the depths of her womb, flooding her with one spurt. She felt the explosion of my cock deep up inside her, splashing her walls, and this set off her pent-up orgasm. She screamed long and high as I withdrew and the plunged back into her to penetrate her cervix again and inject another powerful blast of cum deep inside her. I could feel her pussy fluttering and clenching around my tool as my sperm shot into her, blasting her walls. Her own juices squirted inside her pussy, lubricating the passage of my steel tool in and out of her lush body. Her toes curled tight and she thrashed her head from side to side in passion as she came, long, deep and hard. Her pinned body was squashed into the seat as I pounded into her, depositing a load of sticky juice with each stroke until she was flooded with liquid.

Finally, just as I made my last firm thrusts into her and held myself as deep in her womb as I could, she screamed her last outpouring of passion before blacking out and slumping back on the seat. Once my dick had stopped injecting my seed in her, I slowed to a stop with my cock head buried in her steaming twat. I eased back and with difficulty my bell end popped back through her cervix. I carefully slid my still quite hard dick out from her slippery and now flooded young pussy, still holding her feet up in the air. I stared down at her pussy as it retracted after my dick had been stretching it for a while. A whitish liquid rose from her depths and pooled between her lips in a little reservoir, spilling over a little and dribbling down over her bumhole. She looked all fucked up and sexy with my sperm filling her up to the brim. I grabbed her discarded panties and rolling them up in a wad, stuffed them into the pool, plugging her hole with our combined juice trapped inside. Even so, so of it overflowed and smeared her bum crack. I leant down and pouting my lips, sucked her distended clit firmly into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue while I applied a strong suction.

With a gasp she came round at this sharp stimulation of her already overwhelmed young body. She gasped in great lungfulls of air and mewled as she recovered from her triple sensual overload, feeling total full. "Wow! That was amazing! I feel so full!" she finally exclaimed to me. I released her legs and allowed her to sit up to relax. Both of us satisfied and basking in the afterglow of our love making. "When's your next gig here?" she asked cheekily.

12