Raised By Strippers - Growing Pains

Story Info
Relationships get strained as Sam's popularity grows
4.7k words
4.49
11.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** This is a story in my Raised By Strippers series, about a trans girl, who's mother is a stripper and who grows up in the dressing rooms of various strip clubs. ***

Chapter 1

Growing up around strip clubs, I was always at ease with the dancers, who were more than just my mother's friends and co-workers, they were my extended family. They were the people I shared her life with. When something great happened to me, I ran to my stripper family. When something bad happened, I ran to to my stripper family. They were my support group and who I turned to when ever life got too emotional, for me to deal with alone. Most importantly, they were who I turned to when I faced conflicting emotions about my sexuality. In a large part, my stripper family was responsible for giving me the courage to become Samantha, rather than Samuel, who I had been for my first 18 years.

In addition to helping me discover my sexual identity, they were also very important in helping me discover my sexual preferences. Yes, preferences. After a series of confusing sexual situations, my stripper family helped me understand that I am not limited to being with just guys or just girls. I found that I enjoy both, in very different ways and, in sometimes very different circumstances. But through it all, I was sure that I am and I will always want to be, Samantha.

As I transitioned, my stripper family helped me understand that I could transform my body to become a complete woman, while still keeping the penis, which would "normally" define me as a man. I had been very conflicted about this, because I love my feminine body, but also enjoy the pleasure I get from my penis. I do not call it a "clitty" or other names that some trans-women use, when they keep their original equipment. I enjoy fucking with it and I loves having it sucked, so there is no doubt in my mind, that it is a cock.

After all that I have been through with my stripper family, it seemed like there was nothing that could come between us. I was wrong. Recently, I started dancing at the club. In fact I have almost overnight, become one of the most popular acts at the club. I started performing a two girl dance number with Victoria, one of my mother's best friends, and by far the most popular dancer at the club. Even before my transition, people always thought I looked like Victoria's younger twin. We were identical in so many ways, except for Victoria's ample 34D chest. So, after I had augmentation surgery to match Victoria's chest size, it is uncanny how much we look like each other.

The dance numbers that I came up with, centered around Victoria and I mirroring each other in identical costumes, and as the dances progress, we touch and kiss and grind on each other, in more and more erotic ways. It is wildly successful and incredibly arousing for both Victoria and me. After the first time we debuted the number, we were so sexually wound up, that we actually fucked right in the dressing room, with all the other dancers looking on, including my mother. You would think that this would make it weird, but it actually raised our arousal to dangerous levels. Every time we dance together, the sexual excitement is so high, the whole audience feels it. That is one of the reasons our dances are so popular.

Unfortunately, as Victoria's and my popularity grew, so did resentment among the other dancers. Even though we are all close, there has always been a tremor of jealousy and distrust, just under the surface. Sometimes it flares when one of them borrows another's costume without asking, or steals key elements of another's dance numbers, etc. However, for the most part, we make up and hug it out. This recent change is very different though. Most of them were used to seeing me as the cute troubled kid, who wasn't a real competitor for attention. However, in such a short time, I am not only a knock out, but I have also surpassed most of them in popularity and demand from the clientele.

The dressing room started to separate into warring parties. This is dangerous in so many ways. One, this is my family, and these are some of my mother's oldest and dearest friends. Two, if there is one thing I learned early on, it is that strippers can be VERY vindictive. In my naivety, I thought I could make the peace, by pandering to the girls, and going along with what they wanted, etc. Unfortunately, this opened me up for some very mean spirited manipulation.

Chapter 2

Jasmine, is one of my mother's closest friends, and one of the last people I would expect to want to hurt me, even though Jasmine is a self-described man hating lesbian. She has not always been a lesbian, but she suffered through a very abusive marriage and had been with several other abusive men after. As a result, she swore off men and has been exclusively with women since. In fact, that is how Jasmine started dancing at this particular club. She and my mother hit it off and were in a friends with benefits relationship, when my mother suggested she start dancing. Jasmine was an instant hit. She is tall and athletically built and very acrobatic on stage.

She has always been one of my not so secret crushes, because she is everything I am not. She is tall and has legs that go on forever, whereas, I am barely over 5 foot and petite. She is also very strong, physically and emotionally. Much to my embarrassment, she has on many occasions picked me right up off the ground and basically waved me round like a rag doll. It makes me feel humiliated and incredibly aroused at the same time. If you read other stories about me, you will find that I tend to be very submissive to strong Dominant people, men and women. And I can't even remember how many sexual fantasies I have had about Jasmine.

I never thought any of these fantasies could ever happen. As I said before, Jasmine is VERY anti-man, and she made no secret about my "betrayal" for wanting to keep my penis. So, I was very surprised when she started flirting with me, in her own way. It was not anything very overt, but I could easily see the difference, due to her past coldness to me. I guess I figured that she was being different to me because I am suddenly popular and many other people started to treat me differently also. Maybe my judgement was clouded because I harbored such strong desires for her. Either way, I immediately responded to her sudden attention.

Another thing about Jasmine, is that she has always had a strong crush on Victoria, but this was mostly one sided. Victoria has played around with Jasmine, but only when it was in a group with my mother. In fact, I am not really sure that Victoria even likes Jasmine. They are such very opposite personalities, and if it wasn't for my mother being their common friend, I think they would actually hate each other. So with Jasmine's simmering resentment and desire for Victoria, I should have been afraid to get anywhere near her. However, my desire for Jasmine made me weak, and my striking resemblance to Victoria made me Jasmine's prey.

It is my natural weakness that makes me so different from Victoria, even though we look so much alike. Where Victoria is strong and confident, I am weak and malleable. Jasmine is well aware of this and is one of the small group of strippers with whom, I shared some recent experiences of being overpowered by a group of strong willed guys, and how strongly I responded sexually. Maybe this is why she started to really turn up the volume on her disdainful treatment of me, while touching me way more often, and in ways that she had to know would get me aroused. She had me almost constantly on edge sexually, while making me almost flinch physically, from some of the things she would say to me. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and all of my sexual dreams focused on her, and all of these dreams were sexually explosive.

My breath actually caught in my throat when she came up behind me at the club, and with her strong hand grabbing the back of my neck possessively, she told me, "Grab your things and meet me at my car. You are coming home with me tonight." I actually gasped out loud, when I felt her grip on me and heard her words.

"Yyyyes, of course Jasmine... I can't tell you how long I have wanted that... You really want me to come with you? Really?" I gushed in response.

"Don't be a stupid little girl. I am giving you a chance here. Don't blow it," she tells me.

Yes, yes, YES... of course... I am sorry... I won't be so stupid... Just let me tell my mother where I am going... You know, so she doesn't wait for me to walk home together," I stammer.

"I will take care of that. Don't think too much. You are not really good at it, based on what I hear you whining to us about. All you have to do, is do what I tell you and when I tell you. Now, just grab those clothes over there, and get your ass to my car," she tells me as she is pointing to a pile of Victoria's costumes.

Not wanting to anger her further, I scoop up the costumes without thinking twice about it, and almost run out the service door to the parking lot. Her car is obviously locked, so I just stand there almost hopping from one foot to another, nervously waiting. My heart is racing and I feel like I can't catch my breath. It feels like an hour that I wait until I hear the beeping sound and a thunk sound, as the trunk of her Audi starts to lift, and Jasmine startles me with her command, "Put that stuff in the trunk."

As I put the costumes in the truck, I feel her walk up behind me. I feel the heat and pressure of her body against my butt and the back of my legs, as I am leaned into her trunk. She grabs each of my wrists with her hands, and lifts my hands to the raised lid of the trunk. When she lets go of my wrists, I instinctively understand that I am not supposed to move them, until she tells me to. I feel a thrill of excitement SHOOT through me entire body. This excitement almost overwhelms me, when I feel her feet, hook with mine and she forces my legs apart.

As I stand there spread and feeling exposed and vulnerable, my legs are so weak, that I am practically holding myself up with my hands on the trunk lid. I suddenly feel the touch of her fingers on the bare skin where my thigh high stockings end. I actually YELP, from the unexpected contact. I feel my legs give out and Jasmine uses her strong hands on my thighs, to hold me from falling to the gravel parking lot. There is something overpowering about feeling her strong grip on such a sensitive area, and knowing that she is the one keeping me from harm.

I feel like I am unable to protect myself and need her to do that for me. All of my fears and anxieties feel so overwhelming and I feel like I can't handle them alone. In that moment, I feel like only Jasmine can protect me and keep me safe from the world. I lean my head back against her firm chest and close my eyes, as I sigh.

Jasmine tears me from my peaceful, contented feelings saying, "My GOD, you are a hopeless, weak little bitch, aren't you? Stand your ass up. Grab the fucking trunk and try not to feint, like some overwhelmed school girl with a crush." As she tells me all of that, she reaches one hand up, cupping my small cock and balls in my lace thong, and SQUEEZES so hard, I feel like she is trying to rupture them. With the other hand she grabs around my chest and cups my left breast lovingly and possessively. It is a strange and confusing mix of sensations. I feel loved and protected, but also scared that she wants to ruin the parts of me that are still male.

She is squeezing my heavy breast and tracing her finger around my sensitive nipple, through the sheer lace of my bra. My nipples are my weakness and I can cum from just having them played with, so I am riding a strong sexual reaction. At the same time, she is torturing my cock and balls and this pain should be making them shrivel and run up into my body. However, I am ashamed to realize that the complete opposite is happening. I feel my cock grow in her firm grasp.

She does not miss this and leans forward to whisper harshly in my ear, "You are such a pathetic little slut. You want to put this little thing inside me, don't you?"

I am incapable of speech. I silently nod my head yes, as I feel my face burn with redness.

She suddenly SLAPS her hand up against my hardening cock and tells me, "You are going to have to REALLY please me, before I will ever consider letting you put that pathetic little thing inside me." She laughs demonically and tells me, "Get in the car bitch, and buckle up... It is going to be a VERY bumpy ride for you..."

I almost run to the door and fumble with the handle. I get in and realize my heart is racing and I am visibly panting, as my trembling hands click my seat belt.

She gets in on her side and reaches over to push up my short skirt, exposing my still hard cock in my white lace panties. She tells me, "Play with that thing as I drive." Then she grabs my left hand and pulls it to her own crotch. I feel how hot and wet her pussy feels through her panties. Using my hand, she pushes aside her panties, and pushes my fingers along the groove of her swollen pussy lips. She forces my finger to push inside her, and orders me, "Finger my cunt, bitch. Make me cum before we get to my house. Keep touching your pathetic little dick while you do it, but you better not cum."

I begin to finger her with slow, probing, swirling penetrations of my finger, as I trace her clit lightly with my thumb. I am pleased to hear her immediately moan in satisfaction. I feel her gush around my fingers and they start to make a squishing, slurping sound as I continue to finger fuck her more urgently. She reaches over with her right hand, grabs my head and pulls me down to her crotch, as she spreads her thighs wider and tells me, "Eat my cunt, bitch boy. Eat my fucking cunt NOW."

I flinch at her hateful words, but I immediately obey, and start to lick and suck and tongue fuck her needy pussy. I continue to stroke my cock as I use my other hand to SQUEEZE her swollen pussy lips around my tongue, as I fuck it into her hard and fast. I feel her squeezing her thighs around my head and I know she is close. I press my thumb on her clit, and rub it in small circles. I feel her cum splash against my face, as she squirts because she is cumming so hard. She SCREAMS, "FUCKKK YESSSS," and her scream is so loud in the confined car, that it scares me. My fear is heightened even more, when I lurch up from her crotch, and see that she is swerving into the oncoming lane, because of her intense orgasm.

Luckily, it is after 2 in the morning and there is nobody else on the road. But the sudden fear of death, mixed with my already through the roof sexual excitement, makes a cocktail in my brain that causes me to explode in an indescribably strong orgasm. I cum in hard spurts over and over, covering the glove box and dash of her car. Some of my cum even splashes up onto the windshield. She sees this and SCHRIEKS at me, "What the FUCK??? You nasty little whore. What the fuck did you do to my car??? Can't you control that THING?" she demands, as she SLAMS her hand down on my overstimulated cock, for emphasis.

She crushes my cock and balls and I cry out, "AHHHHHH," as I cum uncontrollably again. She is stunned by this unexpected reaction. I am also completely baffled by my response. I mean it REALLY fucking hurt, so why the FUCK did I cum so hard from that?

I look over at Jasmine, because she has suddenly gotten very quiet. The look on her face makes chills run down my spine. She gives me this evil, knowing smile, and then just looks out the windshield, saying nothing more to me for the rest of the trip to her apartment. I feel like I should be terrified, but electric jolts of excitement run throughout my body and it is hard to sit still. I know terrifying and exciting things await me at Jasmine's apartment.

Chapter 3

As soon as we enter her apartment, Jasmine pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately and possessively. She takes the breath right out of me, and I feel like she is branding me as HERS. My legs are so weak, I feel like her mouth on mine and her her hand squeezing my ass, are the only things keeping me from collapsing to the floor. She breaks the kiss and leaves me feeling empty and weak.

"Put this on," she orders me, as she hands me one of Victoria's costumes, that she had me bring from the club. I don't even recall her getting them out of the trunk, when we arrived here. I guess I was really out of it after what happened in the car. Without another thought, I rush into the bathroom, to dress as she directed.

I recognize the costume immediately. It is one of Victoria's sexiest and always a hit with audiences at the club. It is a virginal white lace bustier and matching thong, along with sheer white stockings and a white lace garter belt. Completing the outfit, are 6 inch white heels, and a white bridal veil. As I finish dressing, I see myself in the mirror and I am overwhelmed by how amazing I look. I think that I look like a sexy bride on her wedding night. I also see how much I look like Victoria, when she wears this. I am sure it is very egotistical to compare myself to the most beautiful and sexy dancer at the club, but I can't deny what I see.

When I walk back into the living room, I can tell that Jasmine sees it also. She looks at me, smiles, and tells me, "You are so beautiful. I have always thought you are perfect and I have always wanted you as my own."

I blush immediately at the compliments, but a place deep in my head is asking me, "What does she mean by "always"?" She has only even showed any interest in me in the last few months.

She breaks my train of thought when she continues, "You have no idea how much it hurt me, when you rejected me over and over before... You have no idea how long I have wanted to just TAKE you and make you MINE... You always act like you are too good for me... Well, now I am going to show you that you are NOT... I am also going to show you just what you are good for..."

I suddenly realize that she is acting like I really am Victoria. I open my mouth to say something, and she violently SLAPS me hard across the face. She strikes quick like a snake, and I never see it coming. I am stunned into silence and cower, unable to look up to meet her stare.

"Get on your knees... HERE," she orders me as she points to a place on the floor at her feet. I obey without question. "Mmmmmm, you look like such a beautiful sexy bride. You are MY bride. I own you now. Do you understand?" she asks me.

I cannot look up at her. I don't know what to say. I do not want to anger her further. I am not sure if this is a sexual fantasy she wants me to play out, or if she really wants me to be Victoria. I am scared, but undeniably so very, very excited. I say the only thing I can, "Yes, Miss... I understand... I am yours..."

She coos as she lifts my face and smiles at me, "Yes, you are mine... finally... and now I want you to make me cum again, just as strong as you did in the car. I want to feel your face DEEP in my cunt. I want you to enter my soul trough my desperate cunt. I want you to crawl inside me and become part of me..." Then she grabs me by the hair and drags me over to the couch, where she pulls down her panties, then sits down and spreads herself open for me.

Immediately I begin to make love to her pussy. I don't care how I got here or why. All I know is that I have fantasized for so long about being between Jasmine's thighs, and that quick experience in the car, was not nearly enough. I want to crawl up in there and become a part of her, just as bad as she wants me to, well Victoria probably, but I am not going to let that spoil my enjoyment. I use all of my skills with my lips, tongue, fingers and even my nose and chin, to please Jasmine like no one has ever pleased her before. I know I am successful when she grabs me so hard I am afraid she will tear my ears off, as she screams a silent scream and her whole body spasms. I am afraid she will tear muscles, her body reacts so strongly.

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12