Raised By Strippers - Growing Pains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize that it is not only my skills pleasing a woman. I know that her fantasy, that I am really Victoria, greatly enhanced her pleasure. But I am still overwhelmed with satisfaction, that I could be a part of this experience, that seems almost religious for Jasmine. I don't realize at that moment just how close I am to the mark, when I see this as religious for Jasmine.

When she recovers enough to move, she pulls me up to her and hugs me as she tells me how much she loves me, how much we are meant to be together, and how she will never let me go, etc. Then she tells me, "Now, it's your turn." I don't know what to expect, as she pushes me face first over the arm of the couch. She holds me down with her hand on the small of my back and I cannot see what she is doing behind me, as I hear her fumbling with something. Then I hear the sensual sound of something sliding over her silk stockings. Then I hear squelching, squishing sounds, as she pushes something in and out of her extremely wet pussy.

I do not know what to expect and I almost JUMP straight up, like a scared cat, when I feel a VERY large latex cock touch my overly sensitive butt hole. Jasmine presses harder on my lower back and keeps my legs spread open with her strong thighs. Then I feel her push the strap on cock, she is wearing, slowly, but with deliberate pressure, until it POPS through my tight ring. I GASP out loud as she then pushes almost brutally into my butt. Luckily, I have had a lot of guys and even some other girls, fuck me in my butt before. In fact, I am definitely no stranger to unprepared, forced anal rape, so Jasmine's forceful entry into me, is not as painful and damaging as it could have been. I am not sure she realizes that though, and I am pretty sure her intent was to really hurt me, or maybe Victoria.

To preserve the fantasy for Jasmine or maybe myself, I SCREAM out, "Nooooo, my GOD Nooooo... please it hurts soooo bad... PLEASE Nooooooo."

I can almost feel Jasmine smile as she hears my screams, and fucks harder and faster into me. I can tell that she wants to ruin me or Victoria, maybe even both of us. I am no Psychiatrist, so I have no idea what is going on in Jasmine's head, but she is DEFINITELY working through some serious anger issues. As she picks up the speed and violence of her thrusts into me, she starts to yell at me, "Fuck you... fuck you... fuck YOU... You fucking bitch.. You fucking teasing BITCH..." It feels like she is punctuating each angry outburst with a brutal thrust into me each time, intending to really hurt me.

I know I should have been mortified and curled up into a ball from the pain, but I suddenly cum harder than I think is humanly possible. I scream so hard that my throat is raw and I am sure I won't be able to talk for days. Then I collapse on the couch and she collapses on top of me, with her fake cock still embedded deep inside me.

She reaches around me and grabs one of my tits with her hand. She grabs my chin with her other hand. She forces my face to the side, so she can look into my eyes, and tells me, "You know, I don't actually think you are Victoria, right? I know I will never be able to fuck Victoria like I did you, just now. I also know that she would never enjoy or even stand being treated like that. I guess it is good for me that you look so much like her, and you are a shameless bitch with no self respect. Another thing I know is that you will keep coming back for more, and I will keep giving it to you, harder and rougher each time. If I am wrong about you, just get up, and walk out that door. If I am right, get back down on your knees and clean your shit off my cock."

I can't help myself. As much as my rational mind is screaming, "Get out NOW," I don't utter a sound and just get down on my knees. With immense fear and exhilaration, I take her strap on cock into my mouth and tasted my shit. I am sure it won't be the last time Jasmine makes me eat shit... figuratively speaking.

I feel myself building for another explosive orgasm, as I rub myself, while blowing Jasmine's cock, and thinking about how this will change relationships at the club. I am wondering how I can even face Victoria, after spending the whole weekend acting as her, while Jasmine humiliates and abuses me. Even more importantly, I wonder how this will affect my relationship with Victoria, since she and I have started dancing regularly together, not to mention fucking like rabbits after.

*** Please stay tuned to see how relationships at the club respond to these growing pains, as Sam continues to evolve. I hope you liked my story and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas. ***

12