Raised by Strippers - Too Dangerous

Story Info
Sam's danger fetish gets her and her mother into trouble.
4.2k words
4.55
8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
703 Followers

*** This is a follow on to "Raised By Strippers - I Like Danger". This can be read as a standalone story, but you will understand references better, if you read the previous "Raised By Strippers" stories. ***

For those that are new to my story, I am Sam. For the first 18 years of my life, I was Samuel, but after a series of enlightening moments, I came to understand that I was born to be Samantha. After making that commitment to myself, I accentuated my already petite and feminine body, through hormone treatments, and augmentation surgery, to get a nice big set of 34D breasts. It was an astonishing transformation, which shaped me into a woman beautiful enough, to be in high demand, dancing at the strip club.

That brings me to another important thing, you need to know about me. My mother is a stripper, and has been one, for much of my developmental years. Because of this, I basically grew up in the dressing rooms of the various strip clubs, that my mother worked in. The strippers there, were more than just my mother's coworkers and friends, they were my surrogate family. They were who I went to for guidance and understanding, when I faced many of life's challenges. In short, I was raised by strippers.

Although, I shared almost all of my emotional and sexual issues with my stripper family, there was one aspect of my sexual identity, that I did not share with them. After a series of progressively more extreme, forced sexual acts, I discovered that I have overwhelmingly powerful, sexual reactions to being taken by force, especially when guys tie me up, and are not afraid to hurt me. I knew after the first time it happened, that my reactions weren't normal, and I should stop myself. However, I can't. I feel like a drug addict, who can't forget the high, and will do anything to get it again.

That is how I ended up confiding these desires to a group of guys, that I went to high school with. When I first came out as a transwoman, several of these guys lured me to a party in the woods, where they basically gang raped me. After that time, they sort of trapped me in a bathroom, and did a repeat performance of the previous gang rape. After admitting to them that I really enjoyed our session in the bathroom, we repeated those encounters until we all graduated last month. I jokingly dubbed us, "the bathroom club", even though, we often met in many other locations for play. They were my "go to", when ever I needed emotionless, animal sex. So, I guess it was poetic, that I turned to them, to help me understand my particular reactions to forced sex, and to help me discover it further.

In response to my revelation, they set up a rape scene, one night when I was walking home along an exercise trail, after I finished a night of dancing at the strip club. Six of them dressed all in black and wearing masks jumped me, tore off my clothes and tied me spread open, over an exercise station on the jogging trail. I didn't know it was them when it happened, and it was very scary. However, it was also very exiting for me. Even thinking it was real, I could not stop myself from cumming very hard, over an dover, as the guys used me brutally. It wasn't until it was all over, and one of them whispered in my ear, "The bathroom club says, you're welcome," that I realized who it was, and that it was a set up.

That experience solidified this need in my mind. I became fixated on what happened, and how the fear, and feelings of vulnerability and helplessness, drove my arousal to uncontrollable levels. The more I thought about it, the more desperate I became to repeat the experience, and to feel those overwhelming feelings again. Several of the bathroom club guys indulged my need for rape fantasy play, but it was never as exciting as before. It was like I could not feel the real fear and helplessness, knowing that it was play. Don't get me wrong, the sex was good. I always enjoy good rough sex, but it just didn't give me that high I was chasing.

This desire for realistic rape scenarios, was always playing out in my head, and it caused me to start doing very stupid and risky things. I started flirting with a lot of the customers at the club, especially the drunks and the dangerous looking ones. I became a shameless flirt, and I always turned the guys down after I got them all spun up. I was definitely flirting with disaster. I even got on a bunch of web sites, that catered to people with rape fetishes. I never protected my identity. I even bragged about being a featured dancer at the club, where I worked. I guess it was a matter of time before disaster struck. I just didn't realize it would strike my mother as well.

Mom and I finished dancing around the same time, so we decided to walk home together. Our house is only a couple of miles from the club, and there is a nice scenic jogging trail that runs through the woods and right by our house. We often take it, because it is a great way to come down from the overstimulation of a night of dancing, drinking, and some times drugs. Without this chance to unwind, it is almost fucking impossible to get to sleep, when we get home.

Usually, we never take the time to change after our last numbers. I mean, what is the point, when we are just going to strip down and get in a hot shower when we get home? So, we usually just throw our coats over whatever we are wearing. Tonight, under my coat, I am in a matching white lace bra and thong, with sheer white stockings, a white lace garter, and white heels. My mother is in one of her naughty school girl outfits, a short plaid mini skirt, a white blouse, tied off just under her breasts, knee high stockings, chunky school girl heels, and a black satin bra and thong set.

As we are walking, we are talking about what I will do, now that I graduated from high school. Frankly, I hadn't given it a lot of thought. I know that college is not in my cards and I am really enjoying dancing at the club, so I figured I will keep doing that. My mother is not so into that. She wants me to do more with my life, than she did. I am telling her that I am proud of her and I would be proud to follow in her footsteps, when I feel someone grab me from behind.

I hear my mother start to scream, and her scream is cut off by a hand covering her mouth. I look over and see that she is also being held by someone, who grabbed her from behind. I try to struggle, but another person grabs me, and the two of them are lifting me off my feet, and carrying me to the side of the trail. I see another person help the one already holding my mother. I know that there are at least four people, but I sense that there are more.

Immediately, I assume it is my bathroom club friends and I am freaking out, thinking, "No, no NO... not NOW... not with my mother here." I wonder, if they know what my mother looks like. I am not sure if any of them have ever met her. I figure I have to stop this before it gets out of control, and my mother sees or experiences something, I will regret. I start pleading with the two who are carrying me. Silently, so my mother can't hear me, I say to them, "Please, we can't do this now. That is my mother. She can't know about any of this. Pease, can we do this another time?"

They laugh at me and one says to the other, "Did you hear THAT? Her mommy is here and she doesn't want us to rape her with her mother watching." They laugh more and the other one tells me, "Don't you worry, you little cock tease. Mommy is going to be WAY too busy to be watching you..."

My mind is racing and I am trying to figure out what he is saying and why would my friends think I would be OK with them raping me in front of my mother... Wait a minute... What the fuck does he mean, she will be too busy to be watching me????

I don't have to wait long for an answer. As two of them tie my wrists spread out to my sides, along this bar of an exercise station, I see two others doing the same to my mother, on the other side of the trail. I start to cry out to her, but another guy comes up and shoves a ball gag in my mouth, and wraps it around my head. I try to scream. I shake my head back and forth. I struggle against my arms. It is all useless. I am completely helpless. As I realize this, I see another man putting a gag in my mother's mouth.

One guy seems to be in charge of this group. He walks up to my mother and shows her a big very nasty looking knife. He tells my mother, "Well, that whore over there, was nice enough to tell us that she is your daughter. Isn't that special. So, I am going to make a deal with you mom. If you do everything we want, your little girl over there, doesn't get hurt. If you give us trouble, I will take this knife, and gut her." He traces the cold, sharp metal along my mothers bare stomach, to emphasize his point.

"I am going to take your gag out now. You will not scream. You will not beg. You will either say, yes, I will do everything you say, or you will say no. If you say no, we will all rape you anyway, as your daughter watches. Then we will all rape her, and then I will gut her, while I make you watch. So, what is it going to be?" He asks her.

Even in the dark, so far away from her, I can see by the look on her face, that she will do whatever she has to, to protect me. So, I am not surprised when he takes her gag out, she tells him, "Yes, you can do anything you want to me, just please don't hurt my daughter."

"OK, since you seem so excited to be our whore, why don't you start with sucking my cock?" he tells her, as one of his friends cuts the ropes holding her wrists. I see her fall to the ground, when she is cut loose. The leader grabs her hair and pulls her face to his crotch, as he pulls out a very large cock. It is not the largest I have had before, but I can see that it is good and thick. Noticing how she is dressed, he tells her, "Suck it real nice, school girl," and then he laughs hysterically at his own joke.

As I am watching my mother suck his cock, one of the other guys comes up to me and starts to open my coat. While he is doing that, he says to the others, "So, we got the naughty school girl over there. What do we have here?" Seeing me in my white lingerie, his eyes light up and he gets an evil grin on his face. I see his eyes focus on my tits. In the white push up bra and with my arms tied out to my sides, my tits look even bigger. To make matters worse, they seem to be thrust out obscenely, as if being presented to him. He grabs them roughly with both hands and SQUEEZES, telling everyone, "My GOD, you have got to get a look at the tits on THIS one. They are fucking amazing, and they feel so fucking firm."

God help me, but I feel my nipples harden and grow against his rough hands. He notices right away, and grabs them each between his thumbs and fingers. He PULLS them HARD, and I feel like he will either tear holes in my bra or tear my nipples off entirely. And of course, to my shame, he announces to all of his friends, "Hey, this one is getting excited watching her mother get used." That is DEFINITELY not what was going on, but with the gag in my mouth, I am in no position to correct him. To make matters worse, when my mother hears this, she looks back at me. I try to give her a look that says, "I am sorry, I am excited, but it has nothing to do with you, and I am sorry to drag you into this." But I am sure NONE of that is translated in my silent, pleading look.

My mother is rewarded for her concern for me, with a SMACK on the back of her head, and the guy grabbing each of her pig tails, and JAMMING her mouth back on his cock. I can see her gag and choke. Of course, seeing this, my only thoughts are, "Relax your damn throat mom. Have you never deep throated a cock before? Just relax and swallow his cock, and it will go in much easier." I suddenly realize, that I may have more experience sucking cock than my mother, and as I watch her, I can't help judging her technique.

"What the FUCK is wrong with me????" I suddenly wonder. My mother is being raped. I am tied, and will probably be raped next. And I am grading the blow job my mother is giving her rapist. I also realize in that moment, that my cock is getting hard in my thong. This can only lead to bad things happening.

The guy mauling my tits, sees me looking down, with a worried look on my face. He follows my eyes down, and sees a bulge in my thong, where there should be no bulge. Suddenly, I feel a large strong hand, grab and SQUEEZE my cock in my thong, as he says, "What the FUCK do we have HERE? This bitch has a cock. What the fuck is THAT about?" Everyone looks over at me, even the guy with his cock in my mother's mouth.

A BUNCH of random thoughts race through my head. I think, this is going to get REAL bad. I also think, well, I guess it is not the guys from school, because they all DEFINITEY know that I still have a cock. And then I think, my GOD, this is real and this is happening... Then my last thought isn't so much a thought, as it is a feeling of electrical excitement racing through my body so strong, that I feel like my whole body and my brain are short circuiting. And that hand is STILL on my cock... and I feel like I will... oh NOOOOOO... I came...

The guy feels my cum squirt through the lace of my thong. He pulls his hand away and shows the rest saying, "Oh my GOD, this fag just came all over my hand... he actually came on my hand, when I grabbed his cock... and while he was watching his mother sucking cock also... What kind of freak ARE you?" he asks me. Yes, what kind of freak am I? I am asking myself that same question right now.

Then the guy with his cock in my mother's mouth says, "If he is so excited watching his mom suck my cock, how will he react when I fuck her? I think I want to find out right NOW." He then pulls his cock out of my mother's mouth and yanks her up off her knees, by her pig tails. Then he brutally tosses her face first over a large log. Then he yanks her panties so hard, I can hear them tearing from way over here. Then he kicks her legs apart, and tries to force his cock into her pussy. She is clearly not as turned on by all of this as I am, because she is bone dry.

He is frustrated by how dry she is, so he stomps over to me, and yanks my thong aside, exposing my still hard cock. He starts to scrape my cum off my cock and balls, and then scoops what is left in my panties. He then goes back over to my mother and starts to use my cum as lubrication. I am shocked and appalled to see him pushing my cum into my mother's pussy. I see him finally able to push his fingers in and I hear the squishing of my cum, as he works it into her pussy. Even though I am horrified by this, I can't look away. I am staring at my mother's pussy as he opens it up, and gets ready to fuck her. I see him use the rest of my cum to rub around his cock, to lubricate it better. Then I see him push that big cock into my mother. He is actually using my cum, to help him rape my mother.

God help me, but my cock starts twitching again, and to my utter shame, it starts spurting cum uncontrollably. I want to be able to cover my shame with my hands and pretend it isn't happening. However, with my arms tied to the sides, like I am being crucified, I am powerless to hide my shame. Other than the grunts of my mother's rapist, and the squishing sounds of my cum, lubricating my mother's pussy, all else is silent. They are all looking at my still twitching cock, then at my face, then back to my cock, and then back to my face. Even these rapists, are having a hard time figuring out, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Finally, one of them breaks the silence, saying, "DAMN, is there nothing this freak won't get excited for?" Another suggests, "If he gets off watching his mother getting fucked, maybe he wants to fuck her himself?" Another agrees, "Yes, that will be fucking hot to watch. Let's make him fuck his mom."

Just then, the guy fucking my mother, cums with a loud grunt. As he pulls his big cock out of her he says, "I am done with her, I don't care who goes next. Might as well be the freak."

I realizes that I my arms are free and I am being led over to my mother. She is still bent over the log, but when she realizes what they intend, she tries to get up. Several of them grab her and hold her over it, so that she can't move. Two others, hold her legs apart, as the others push me towards her. I can't look away from here wet and spread open pussy. I see it gleaming with cum. I can't stop myself from wondering, if it is the rapist's or mine. My thoughts are broken, when I feel my still hard cock, touch my mother's wet pussy.

When I first feel the heat and wetness of her pussy, the reality of the situation hits me HARD. I try to pull away, but I feel strong hands holding me, pushing me closer. I try to turn, to divert my cock, but they are so strong and they aim me right toward her. I feel myself entering my mother's pussy. It is so warm and tight around my cock. It feels so good. "Nooooooo." my mind screams, but my cock just feels how good her pussy feels around it. I excuse myself from any responsibility. They are pushing my cock into her. It is not me. I am not fucking her. At least that is the lie I tell myself, until I realize that they stopped pushing me several minutes ago, and I am still fucking her. Worse yet, I realize that I have been increasing the pace and force of my thrusts into her.

My mind is telling me to stop, but my body is on autopilot and my cock wants to fuck. I completely lose my mind and start fucking into her so hard that my hips SLAP against her full round ass cheeks, with each brutal thrust. I feel my orgasm building and I know that I should stop... I need to stop... I MUST stop... but I don't...I SCREAM out as I cum so hard that my legs give out and I collapse over my mother's back. I can feel her shiver, with shame. I can feel my cum dripping out around my cock, still buried inside her.

I suddenly realize what I have done, and try to pull out of her and get off of her. I am stopped by the force of a strong hand on my back. Someone is holding me on top of my mother, making it impossible for me to pull my cock out of her. The man holding me down, scoops up some of the cum, dripping down my mother's thighs, and starts to rub it around, and into my tight butt hole. I shiver with the sudden realization that this guy is going to fuck me, while my cock is still in my mother. The combination of this thought and the feeling of his cock pushing into me, makes my cock harden all over again.

To my shame, my mother must feel my cock hardening and growing again, inside her. Then as the guy fucks into me hard, he pushes me hard into her. It is like he is fucking us both at the same time. This thought make my mind crazy, and as hard as I try to not be excited by this disgusting act, I can't stop myself. The guy makes it worse, when he tears my bra open and starts to grope my tits and pinch, and twist, and pull my nipples. I moan so loud, there is no way my mother missed it. I feel my cock twitching inside my mother. I feel the guy's cock hitting me just right, and I know he will make me cum again and VERY hard. I feel his cock swell inside me and I know he is close also. When I feel his hot cum coat my insides, it drives me over the edge again, and I cum inside my mother again.

This time, I am pulled off of her by two very strong sets of hands. They stand me up and hold me up, because I feel like my legs are too weak to hold me up. I realize that they are pulling my mother off the log and pushing her to her knees at my feet. The leader tells her, "Since your son gave you two very good fucks. I think you should repay him with a nice blow job. I see her eyes get WIDE with fear as she feels the strong hands pushing her face toward my softening cock. She tries to turn her face away. They turn her face back and one of them SLAPS her hard across the face, and scolds her, "Now don't play hard to get NOW slut. You really seemed to enjoy sucking cock, when you had mine in your mouth. So, open wide and say AHHHH."

spr1987
spr1987
703 Followers
12