Raised by Strippers - Too Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all laughed at my mother's shame, as one of them pries her mouth open and forces my cock into her mouth. As I look down at her with my cummy cock in her mouth, I wonder if I should have tried harder to keep my cock out of her mouth. Then I wonder what my cum tastes like to her right now. Then I wonder why my cock is getting hard again, in her mouth... As I am looking down on her, I see in her eyes that she is broken. I realize that what ever happens the rest of this night, she will just take it without protest. This turns out to be a good thing, because after that, everything is a blur of fucking, and double fucking, and cock sucking for longer than I care to remember.

When it finally ends, I realize that we are alone. We are laying on the ground with our arms wrapped around each other. We are covered in cum, and are crying. I look at my mother and realize that this is all my fault. I realize that my addiction to dangerous sexual experiences, inadvertently hurt my mother, in a very profound way. I feel such deep regret for this. But God help me, I can't stop feeling exhilarated by my own experiences tonight. I realize that I can't stop desiring this type of treatment, and I will continue to seek it out. I just pray that my need for danger, doesn't prove too dangerous for the people around me...

*** I hope you enjoyed this story, and will continue to stay tuned, to see how far down the rabbit hole Sam will go. As always, I appreciate your thoughts on the story and any ideas you have for Sam's future adventures. ***

12