Raised the Texas Way Pt. 01

Story Info
After her divorce, Mama finds a teachable moment with her son.
14.1k words
4.62
21.3k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Cheerleader and the Oilman

Terri Dillard wasn't a virgin when she met the man she would marry. After all, she was a cheerleader. Football players needed motivation. She and the other cheerleaders were there to provide that motivation—during the games and afterwards, as well.

When Terri met her future husband, she was just eighteen and already somewhat sexually experienced. She met her husband in November of her senior year, with only six months to go until high school was over. After that, Terri would embark on a new life as an adult woman.

By living at home and going to the local community college—Collin College.

The thought of more school made her sigh. Was this really was life was all about? Where is my Prince Charming? She deserved a Prince Charming! She was five foot eight inches tall, with long blonde hair and deep green eyes. She wore a 34C cup size. She was slim and fit and trim, and all the right things a cheerleader needed to be. Where was her reward for all the effort it took her to look amazing for her boyfriends, the football team, and the rest of the school? For sure, community college wasn't the reward she deserved. She deserved—she needed—more.

Thus, when Bob Dillard walked up to her after the homecoming game, smiled, and handed her his business card, Terri realized he was her Prince Charming. Suddenly, the shellacking McKinney North had given her Frisco High Raccoons didn't sting quite as bad as it had only a moment ago. Bob walked right up to her—ignoring the rest of the cheerleaders—and smiled a big white smile as he looked down on her with his bright blue eyes.

"What's your name, Little Lady?" he asked.

"Terri," she replied, while the other girls just looked at the two of them.

"Well, Terri," Bob said, "how'd you like to go out on a date with me?"

She nodded and he handed over his business card. She looked down at the card, seeing the words Vice President and the name of an oil company she vaguely recognized, and really not much else. The moment felt surreal. Or it would have felt that way, if Terri knew what "surreal" meant. She hadn't done well on her SAT college entrance exams, which was the main reason she was headed off to community college instead of a four-year university.

"Call me," he said, still smiling. "We'll go out and have us a good time."

Terri smiled back. She realized that she had found her Prince Charming.

Well, maybe not a perfect Prince Charming—as she found out on their first date. Bob had some warts, so to speak. Like his age: he was 34 years old—sixteen years older than she was. And he was divorced. But there were no kids, so that was good. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and lean. Dark brown hair, cut short. Blue eyes that crinkled when he smiled, giving him crow's feet. Bob wore really nice hand-tooled boots and a classic Stetson to their date.

Bob looked every bit the prosperous man Terri was looking for.

Robert Dillard was Vice President of Something at one of the big oil companies; destined for the top executive suite—or so he claimed. Terri believed him, because he picked her up for their first date in a shiny black limousine! With a driver! They sat in the back of the long car and sipped fancy French champagne as they were driven to dinner at one of the nicest steakhouses around. After dinner, they sipped more champagne and she let Bob unzip her nicest dress and play with her boobies before they got home.

Less than an hour later, he texted her. Fun date! he texted. Let's do it again after Christmas is over?

Of course she texted yes; they did a repeat in January. They even went back to the same steakhouse. This time, he met her parents and shook her dad's hand. Terri's parents were thrilled at her new boyfriend, because they were worried about their daughter. Beautiful but not too bright was a worrisome combination. They felt that having an older, established, man in the picture—one with means—was just what she needed. The way they saw things, Bob was Terri's ticket to a happy life.

The repeat date was a lot of fun. At the steakhouse, Bob told story after story, causing Terri to giggle and even laugh out loud a few times. He ordered a bottle of red wine and gave her a glass to try. At first, Terri wasn't sure she liked red wine so much, but the taste kind of grew on her. The second glass was pretty good. The wine helped the steak go down easier.

After dinner, they went out to a nice bar and did some line dancing. When Bob ordered two beers, nobody said anything about the age of his date. When he ordered two more, they were served immediately, no questions asked. Tipping a $50 bill might have something to do with that, Terri thought to herself. She realized she liked a man who knew how to get what he wanted, and had the financial means to do so.

Later, in the back of the limo on the way home, Terri let him finger her pussy for a while before she gave him her best blowjob and swallowed his salty, slightly bitter, semen. It was the least she could do for him after such a nice date.

*****

When Bob proposed to her three months later—just a couple of months before graduation—he said there were some conditions with which Terri needed to agree beforehand. She listened carefully as he outlined the ground rules of their marriage. Like most everything in Bob's life, marriage was a deal to be negotiated.

"First thing: I'm going to screw around on you. I know myself. I just can't resist a sweet little pussy. But I'll wear a rubber when I do. And if I do my job right, you won't really ever notice I'm gettin' a little on the side. You gotta agree not to bitch about that, and to keep givin' me that pussy of yours every time I want so long as we're married."

"You're going to ... cheat on me?" Terri asked, gulping and shaking her head. This was not how she pictured her Prince Charming proposing to her.

"Well, not at first; no. But eventually? Yeah, probably. Like I said, I know myself. It's why my first wife divorced my sorry ass. She couldn't deal with me getting a little side action, with me slippin' my longhorn into somebody else's pussy. But I love you and I want this time to be different. I want us to work out, long term. So ... just know the man you're marrying, is what I'm saying. Give me my freedom to be a man—just sometimes—and I promise I'll take real good care of you and make you happy as best I can. Deal?"

Terri thought a long time before she nodded. Deal. She thought to herself, At least he's being honest with me. I don't want to marry a liar. And if I don't know what he's doing, can it really be all that bad?

"Second thing: I'll buy us a really nice house. We'll start out in Denton, near my office. But as soon as we can swing it, I'll move us to Highland Park. I promise! You'll have a really nice house with a pool and a tennis court. We'll have us a fancy outdoor kitchen where I can grill up some steaks on the weekends. I'll build us a home gym if you want. Whatever you want, you'll have it." Bob looked at her. "But you'll have to manage the house. You'll be responsible for seeing to the maintenance and repair. Something breaks? You've got to handle it. I ain't got time for cleanin' and fixin' shit—I'm too busy doin' deals, makin' us money. You got that?"

Terri nodded. That was an easy yes. She would manage their house.

"Good. Now, last thing: kids. I don't have any yet and I want me some. I want me a boy to raise up. Maybe one who'll play football. If we have a little girl, that's fine; I'll love her. But I really want me a boy. So ... that okay with you? Kids?"

Terri nodded. Another easy yes. She knew she would make a great mother.

"And you'll keep looking like you do now, after? You promise to work out and keep this sexy little body of yours looking sexy? You won't get all fat on me?"

Terri nodded again. "I promise." Maybe if I don't get fat, he won't want to screw around on me so much, she thought.

"Okay, then. Them's the rules of our marriage. You give me some kids and some freedom to be myself. You be the hostess of our house; you keep it lookin' good and you host our parties. In return, I'll take care of you real good. You won't have any cause to complain."

"I agree, Bob. Let's get married. But I want me a fancy church wedding."

"Sure—you got it, girl! But first, let's fuck."

*****

As has been noted, Terri was not a virgin when she and Bob first had sex. That being said, she wasn't particularly experienced, either. There had been two times in the back seat of a car, once on some astroturf and blankets in the bed of a pickup truck, and once on a boyfriend's bed when his parents were out of town—all with boys her own age who didn't have much of a clue about sex. None of those experiences had brought her to orgasm. Bob was different.

Their first time together, Bob was patient. The fact was, he liked being the teacher, the one in charge. He told Terri what to do, and she cooperated in all respects.

Bob spent a good amount of time on Terri's firm breasts, kissing them and sucking her small pink nipples into peaks. "You got beautiful nipples," he whispered, looking up into her eyes. "They're all puffy. I could suck on 'em all night."

They were sensitive, too. Terri's nipples were so sensitive that, when Bob's fingers found her pussy lips and gently pushed them open, she was already wet for him. When he lowered his head to use his mouth and tongue, he just had to look up into her eyes and comment. "Love this pussy!" he exclaimed. "You got really soft hair down there; I don't ever want you to shave this furry peach. I love how you taste!"

Terri barely heard him because what he was doing to her was causing the world around her to fade away. Bob was pumping two fingers into her very wet pussy while he sucked on her engorged clit. Her hips were pushing up against his face. Nothing else mattered but what she was feeling right now.

A few short minutes later, Terri clamped her thighs together and gasped as she felt her first-ever real orgasm pulse through her body like a live electrical current. When she was done shaking, Bob looked up at her from where his chin rested on her tummy, smiling. He had done good, and he was well aware of that fact.

She pulled him up, bent her knees, and opened her legs as wide as she could. Bob paused, the tip of his hard cock poised at her entrance, checking in to make sure Terri was ready for him. She nodded. She was ready.

Bob eased into her. Terri had known he had a big cock from previous blowjobs; she hadn't been able to take all of him into her mouth. But knowing his size and feeling him stretch her walls were definitely two different things.

As noted, Bob was patient. He didn't stick his full seven inches into her with one thrust like a horny young boy. Instead, he eased into her, one inch at a time.

"Fuucckkkk," Terri said in wonder.

"Oh, you like this longhorn?" Bob asked, smiling, as he filled her and bottomed-out.

"Fuck me, Bob!" Terri ordered.

Bob complied.

He took his time though, going slow, letting his soon-to-be-wife get used to the feeling of being filled by his thick cock. He took his time until Terri wrapped her long legs around his hips, dug her nails into the backs of his shoulders, and urged him to go faster.

Soon Bob was railing on her and in her, fucking her with long, deep, strokes. Every so often, he would stop halfway in and then fuck her shallowly until she moaned and begged him for more. Then he resumed his hard thrusts.

After ten minutes of precision fucking, Terri's hips and tummy rose up, seeming to levitate off the hotel bed. Her legs tightened around Bob's hips; her nails raked his back. Her inner muscles clamped down on his rampaging cock. Terri's eyes shut and she cried out in pleasure as she came and came and came.

Bob kept fucking her through her orgasm until, just as Terri started to recover, he loosed a stream of spunk deep into her pussy, filling her womb with his swimmers.

Eventually, they relaxed, Bob still on top of Terri, his semi-hard cock still buried inside her blonde-haired—but now sticky and matted—pussy.

"I love your sweet pussy!" he exclaimed, and kissed his fiancée thoroughly.

"It's your pussy now," she said.

*****

Chapter 2: The Trophy Wife

Robert, Junior—Bobby—was born seven months after the marriage ceremony, which had taken place the week after Terri had graduated. As Bob proudly proclaimed to all who would listen, "My wife was so eager for a baby, she just went ahead and did in seven months what all the other girls take nine months to do!" Terri had turned nineteen while she was pregnant with Bobby; he was born in January.

Susie Rose was born a year and a month after Bobby.

Bob and Terri had their family now. They moved to Highland Park and lived in a very nice house—one with a swimming pool, tennis court, and outdoor kitchen. The children grew up with every advantage money could provide them.

When they had parties, Terri planned them and hosted them—though the caterers did most of the work. The nanny took care of the little ones. And when Bob needed her to be at a company function, she went to the salon before sliding into one of her designer dresses. She had lost her baby weight quickly and, though her hips and butt were a little bit bigger than they'd been two years ago, in every other respect Terri looked the same as she had when she'd been a cheerleader.

They had a good life together. They talked about things and mutually decided that two children were sufficient. In fact, having two kids both under the age of three was a helluva lot of work, even with the nanny's help. Two was enough, so Bob got snipped and now they were a family of four, forever. They were all happy for a very long time.

As Susie said when she was thirteen, "I can't believe how lucky I am! I live in the greatest country in the world! And I live in the greatest state in the USA—the Lone Star Republic! And—even better—I live in the best city in the entire state of Texas!"

Bobby was not nearly as enthusiastic as his sister was.

Bob, Senior, had hoped for a son who would become a football star. Unfortunately, Bobby couldn't be less interested in football. Instead, he was a reader. He played video games, not sports. He was into science and math. He didn't go to parties. He was a quiet, shy, boy.

In short, little Bobby was a nerd.

Bob, Senior, just shook his head at his boy. Damn it! What in all the Seven Circles of Hell is wrong with that boy? Doesn't he understand he is a Texan?

Later, in high school, Bobby played Dungeons & Dragons with friends who were much like he was. He played World of Warcraft. He took AP courses in Biology, Chemistry, and World History. He was in the National Honor Society. He was in the running for class Valedictorian.

But he didn't play football. He played no sports. Oh, he could swim: he swam nearly every day in their pool. He could also play tennis, thanks for hours of lessons. But outside of swimming and tennis—which he played at home, not on a school team—his interest in sports was somewhat less than his interest in oil exploration and exploitation. He was as unlike his father as he could be.

Bobby had his father's hair and his father's height, but those traits were seemingly all he had inherited from Bob, Senior. Terri could feel Bob's disappointment in his son. So could Bobby. The two men in the family had almost nothing in common with each other. As a result, they grew apart.

The distance between them became a tangible thing as Bob spent less and less time at home with the family. Instead, he focused on work. He was promoted to Company President, which required him to travel all over the world making deals for oil and oil companies. Terri thought that Bob actually enjoyed all the travel, because it took him away from his disappointing family.

And it gave him the opportunity to stick his dick into fresh, young, pussy.

True to her word, Terri never brought up the subject of Bob's infidelities, though she knew that he frequently dallied with young ladies. Did he pay for them or simply seduce them? She was never sure about the how of it. But she was damn sure that he got laid as frequently as he could.

It wasn't as if she'd lost her looks. Even at age 37-going-on-38, Terri knew she still looked good. She swam every day and played tennis at least twice a week. Plus, there was pickleball on the weekends. Her hair was still blonde; she didn't need to color it. Maybe there were a few stretch marks, but she didn't think they were too ugly. In any case, she'd earned those stretch marks giving birth to her two lovely children.

Bob had been happy in their first years of marriage. They'd had sex often, even as her pregnancy with Bobby progressed. Starting with their honeymoon in Cancun, they gave to each other sexually as a married couple until there was nothing left to give.

Terri smiled to herself as she remembered one wild night in Cancun, the sliding glass door of the hotel suite open, the curtains billowing as the ocean air failed to cool their sweat-covered bodies. Bob had been inexhaustible that night, taking her several different ways. Her favorite position had been when he put her calves over his shoulders and just ... pumped ... into her until he yelled out his orgasm, the tip of his long cock nearly reaching her cervix as he filled her with his cum.

She came several times that night: riding him, being ridden. His tongue sucking her clit as his curled fingers rhythmically thrust in and out of her sodden pussy. His tongue in her pussy as his finger probed her ass.

Terri gave as good as she got. She took him right to the edge with her mouth—actually had him begging to cum—before she mounted him and rode them both into fantastic orgasms. She gave to him over and over throughout the long night, until he was—finally—spent. The rays of the rising sun covered them as they panted on the bed, eyes heavy and bodies drained.

They were supposed to go diving that day. Instead, they slept right through until the sunset. They arose only then, to shower, have some dinner, and then fall back into bed, humping each other furiously throughout the night.

Their honeymoon was amazing!

Unfortunately, as the children grew up, Bob and Terri grew apart. Their vigorous sex life slowed down and—eventually, after nearly twenty years of marriage—became a maybe-once-a-month thing. Missionary or doggy-style. One orgasm each. One and done. Maybe Bob was bored; or maybe he was disappointed at how his family had turned out. Maybe he had some younger, more exciting, pussy on the side. Or perhaps he was just getting old. After all, he was 53 now; soon to be 54. Middle aged you could say ... almost a senior citizen. Maybe horndog Bob was just slowing down, his enthusiasm for sex waning as age crept up on him and kicked him right in his balls.

Regardless of the reason, Bob traveled more and more as time passed. At their twenty-year anniversary loomed, their routine became a fixture in their lives. Bob would come home for a little bit. Maybe they'd have sex; maybe not. Then, a day or two later, Bob would be off to some new exotic locale, leaving Terri behind to take care of the house and kids.

When he was gone, Terri was pretty damn sure Bob was fucking some new young thing with his seven-inch Texas born-and-bred longhorn.

*****

Bobby graduated high school with excellent marks and was accepted into a good college. It wasn't a Texas college, but it was a good one nonetheless. Colorado wasn't too bad of a place, though it wasn't Texas. Bobby left home to study Bio-Chemistry, leaving the big house to Terri and Susie Rose.